Backrubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to stimulate herself until we got to the next red light. Then she said, "I need you to get your cock out right now. I want to see what's going to be inside me."

I shook my head with amusement. "Very, very bad girl." But I did as she asked, even as she protested, "I am not!" After listening to her gasps and heavy breathing, I was plenty hard. She grabbed me and started to give me a hand job until the light turned green as she continued to massage herself. Her breathing started to get heavier, and I reminded her, "You are NOT allowed to cum in the passenger seat of my mom's car!"

"Agh, fine. FINE!" She was silent for a moment, and then said, almost under her breath, "Jesus, I need to be fucked. Like RIGHT now!"

I smiled and said, "Do you want me to eat you out or fuck you first? You need to make up your mind."

She looked at me with an intense, kind of desperate look on her face, and said, "Fuck, I don't care! Either! Shit, I've never been this horny in my life!"

Thankfully, we got back to her grandmother's apartment a few minutes later. Grandma was still out of town and would be for the rest of the weekend. We almost ran to Nique's room. When we got there, I surprised her by grabbing her, whirling her to face me, and then picking her up under her arms and throwing her three feet to her bed where the force of her momentum knocked her over onto the mattress. She had a brief look of shock at the rough treatment, but quickly smiled as I immediately dove between her legs and attacked her pussy with my tongue.

Jesus, she WAS ready for this! Her pussy was swollen, and already dripping wet. At first, she gasped as my tongue made contact with her clit, but then practically screamed, "YES! Fuck YES!!" Unlike on Wednesday, I didn't take my time making her cum. I needed to cum soon too, so I went relentlessly at her clit. Within a few seconds she started to let out a low moan, which slowly got louder until she started to say, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, YESSSSSSS!" as her legs clamped around my ears and her body contracted with the orgasm she'd been so good at saving for me.

I gave her absolutely no time to recover. I ripped off my shorts and underwear, practically leapt on top of her and rammed my rock-hard cock deep inside her all at once. Then I fucked her like a beast. Hard, fast, relentless. The look on her face was initially shocked again, but she got into it really fast. She wrapped her arms around me, crushing me into her blouse so that I could feel her tits, and wrapped her legs around my ass, encouraging me to keep pounding. I only lasted a couple minutes before I could feel the orgasm coming. I tensed up, filled her pussy with cum and fell on top of her.

We laid like that for a minute, just breathing hard in each other's ear. Eventually she said, "Jesus, what the fuck was that?"

"That was what happens when you "get ready for your boyfriend" right next to him and get him all worked up."

She was silent for a moment longer and then lifted her head to look me in the eye and said, "I'll have to make sure to get ready for my boyfriend right next to him as often as possible."

"Liked that, huh?"

She smiled and said, "Couldn't you tell?"

"And it wasn't too rough? I mean, it was only your second time."

"You mean excluding when I did it with Sam last night."

I gave her what must have been a look that was at least as alarmed as it was curious. She laughed and said, "Dude, seriously? I'm kidding!"

I gave her ass a good, hard smack.

"Oooh, baby, hurt me!"

"If you're going to be a bad girl, I will, you know."

The look on her face changed to one of angelic innocence as she said, "I'll be good, I promise!"

"Seriously, was that too rough?"

"No, I think I'm fine. I've heard that a girl will be sore again in the morning, but the second time isn't as bad as when you actually lose your virginity. Getting me off first probably helped. Giving me orgasms will help a lot of things in your life, I suspect."

"Duly noted."

I kissed her and she responded. Kissing felt really good, and right for the moment, so we made out for a while. When we came up for air, she said, "Hey, I promised you a backrub for driving me home."

As I pulled off my shirt and rolled on my stomach I responded, "You don't have to ask me twice!"

My back was well lubricated with the sweat I'd worked up in the warm apartment, and the massage felt fantastic. A couple of minutes in, she paused, and then I saw her blouse, bra and skirt hit the floor in fairly rapid succession. The backrub continued, and I thought I was in heaven. "I could really get used to being your boyfriend, Nique. Your backrubs feel so good, I honestly don't know whether I like them better than fucking your brains out."

She laid down on top of me, pressing her bare tits into my back, kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Lucky for you, you don't have to choose." Then she proceeded to continue with the mixture of light strokes that made my nerves tingle with pleasure and the massaging of my muscles. After a bit, I could tell that she was starting to grind her bare pussy into my tailbone.

I mumbled, "You want more already? You insatiable little minx!"

"Whenever you're ready lover. Did I not say that I wanted you to fuck me repeatedly tonight?"

"You did, indeed."

It didn't take too much longer for my cock to recover and start to get hard, especially when she leaned over to press herself onto me, breathe hot breath in my ear, nibble my earlobes, lick some of the sweat off my neck, and generally give me the sense that her grinding was really starting to work on her. Once my cock was pretty hard again, I rolled over.

A big smile bloomed across her face, as she said, "Ooooh, nice!" Then she resumed grinding, this time with her pussy lips coating my increasingly stiff cock.

I asked, "Do you want to drive this time?"

She looked puzzled.

"Do you want to be on top as you fuck me, instead of the other way around?"

"Oh! Sure! That sounds like fun!"

She slid all the way up to where the tip of my cock was at her entrance, and then tried to push down, but couldn't get the angle right. After a few more tries, she reached down to grab my cock and guide it to the right spot. Then she pushed herself down onto me, smiled, and said, "I hope I never get used to how good it feels to have you stretch my pussy in every direction it could possibly go."

"I hope you never do either. Your tight, hot pussy feels pretty fucking amazing to me too!"

She started sliding along my body, rubbing her tits over my chest and moving her pussy so that my cock was sliding in and out. After a while she got up on her knees and started lifting herself up and down. I loved the view of her tits bouncing up and down with her movements. The fucking felt good too, but I wasn't really getting close to a climax. After a few minutes of being on her knees, she laid down on me again and tried the original position. Eventually she asked, "Does this feel good?"

"Sure!"

"But nothing's happening with, you know, a climax?"

"No, not really. Not yet at least. Are you enjoying it?"

"Your cock moving inside me feels amazing, but I'm not sure how long I can keep this up. Especially being on my knees. It's a little bit like doing some kind of leg exercise at the gym."

"Want me to roll you over and take control?"

"Please do!"

I pulled her tight to my chest and rolled us over without ever pulling my cock out of the warm, wet, tight, wonderful place it had been enjoying. Then I proceeded to start fucking her. Once I was in control, I could sort of seek out the angle and the pace of my thrusts that felt really good. It wasn't long before I gave her a second dose of cum.

"Holy fuck, I love the feeling of you unloading your balls in me!"

"Believe me, the feeling's mutual!"

I rolled off and we laid there for a couple minutes. Then I asked, "So, we just did it rough and then gentle. Which one did you like more?"

She thought for a moment and said, "Rough, I think. When you threw me across the room and attacked my pussy, it was exhilarating! And the hard fucking felt a lot better than I ever would have imagined. I've always been more into roller coasters than merry go rounds. There's something about just letting you take me, rather than having me make love to you, that I really like. Not that it felt bad the second time!"

"Ooh, you kinky thing, you!"

"Oh please. As if it was only me! I wasn't throwing myself across the room, you know."

"No, clearly not. Honestly, I'm happy to fuck you however you want it, but I really enjoyed the rough stuff too. But you have to promise that you'll tell me if I'm going too far. If I EVER do something that's making you uncomfortable, I want to know."

"You've got a deal. So, what now?"

"Well, I'm pretty spent after cumming twice in rapid succession. It'll be a little while before I'm ready to go again, I think."

Nique looked disappointed. Seeing this I said with a chuckle, "Geez, you look crestfallen! I'll rally at some point you know. I'm afraid I'm a boyfriend, not an automated fuck machine."

She cracked a grin at that, and responded, "Well, I GUESS we could find something else to do. Hey, my mom had no use for our Nintendo, so I brought it with me. Bet I can beat your ass at any game in there!"

"Not a tough bet to make. My family doesn't own a Nintendo. Or an Atari for that matter. I've had just about no practice at any of them."

"Ach, you're like, totally no fun!"

I smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, all right, fine. You can be SOME fun. I guess." And she winked at me as she shook her tits for a second. Then she said, "Hey how about I go easy on you. We can play the pinball game that usually sits there gathering dust. You know something about pinball, right?"

"Yeah, I play actual pinball machines in the arcades. Sure, I bet I could beat you in pinball."

"Ten bucks says you can't!"

"Oh, you are on, girlfriend!"

Nique went first, which suited me just fine. I could get an idea of what combinations of ramps and targets would get me a good score. I think she was poormouthing herself, though. She clearly had some practice with this game and put up a decent score before she lost her first ball. When it was my turn, it took me a few seconds to get used to the controls, but I got into the swing of it pretty quickly. Then, as my score started to climb close to hers, Nique started to play dirty. I was sitting on the edge of the couch leaning forward as I concentrated, and she reached over and started giving me a backrub.

I hit the right flipper a second earlier than I meant to because of the distraction, missed the ramp I needed for a combination, and said, "Hey! Cut that out! I'm trying to concentrate here!"

She didn't quit. Instead, she said with a totally innocent tone, "But I thought you liked backrubs! I'm just trying to be a good girlfriend."

"Good, my ass. I have money riding on this. Cut it out!"

"Fine", she pouted, and pulled her hand away. I kind of regretted it because it DID feel good. But ten bucks is ten bucks, and I was getting paid like a camp counselor. I had no intention of letting her win! I beat her score by a couple hundred thousand, which isn't much when you get millions with a good turn. "Damn!" I barked when I lost the ball. "Right down the middle. I hate that!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she responded with no sympathy at all. "My turn!"

Her second ball was better than the first, and she was equally frustrated when she lost her ball. I smirked but said nothing as I launched my second ball. I, too, was doing better with my second turn, having developed some skill during my first one. As my score started to approach hers again, she got up, laid down in front of the TV facing me, spread her legs and started masturbating and moaning like a porn star.

"Hah! You think your feminine wiles are going to distract me, huh? Not a chance!" This was maybe a little true. But not entirely. It got pretty hard to concentrate as she got louder, and I did lose the ball when she actually had an orgasm right there in front of me. But I still beat her score, even as my cock was getting hard again.

"Monique Paulson, you are being a VERY bad girl!"

She feigned innocence again. "But I'm just getting myself ready for my boyfriend. And it's not like we're in a public place or anything." She noticed my hard on and smiled as she said, "It looks like I'm getting you ready too! Surrender now, and", in a singsong tone with a sweet smile she continued, "I'll let you fuuuuck meeee . . ."

"Surrender? Not a chance. We've already established that I'm going to fuck you, and I've got money riding on this. You're up!"

The sweet smile disappeared. She sat back down with a look of concentration on her face, and launched her last turn. She passed my score, of course, but then a minute later she made a mistake and lost her last ball. "Fuck!" she barked with obvious frustration. It was her worst turn of the three, and it looked like I was in good shape to win the bet. As she switched positions, crossing her ankles under her so that she could sit on them, I launched my ball and then she really went all out with her distraction campaign. She turned, dived under my arms and sucked my cock down her throat. I lost my ball immediately. Upon hearing the "game over music", she popped up, grinned at me and said, "Hah! Told you I'd beat you at that! Pay up, loser!"

I got up, but instead of going to find my wallet, I grabbed her arm, pulled her up around the back of the couch and forced her to bend over it. With a mock tone of anger, I said, "We've discussed what happens to bad girls, haven't we?"

"What, are you going to spank me now, tough guy?"

That was the original plan, but I was really hard, and her swollen pussy was right there in front of me. So I rammed my cock into it, hard.

"Oh!" she exclaimed with a bit of shock in her voice. I thrust again, even harder.

"So, you're not going to spank me?"

Then I smacked her ass, hard. And then thrust again. I started to alternate between thrusts and smacks. The sight of her ass cheeks turning pink was a huge turn-on, and I quickly picked up the pace of my thrusts. But I was worried I'd be going too far if I kept beating her, even if she richly deserved it. Soon, I came deep inside her for the third time of the night. I stood there for a minute with my still hard cock deep inside her pussy. Eventually I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay, but can I sit in your lap for a few minutes and have you be nice to me? Assuming I've been punished adequately."

"Sure," I responded. I pulled out and walked around the couch to sit down. Nique sat in my lap, put her arms around my neck and held me. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her close and started gently stroking her back the way I love it when she strokes mine. We were silent for a minute or two.

"Nique, are you sure you're okay? You promised to tell me if I was making you uncomfortable or hurting you."

"Well, turning my ass pink doesn't exactly feel good . . ."

"Fuck, I'm sorry!"

"I wasn't finished talking."

"Oh, sorry."

"So like I was saying, no, getting spanked doesn't feel good, but honestly I don't think I mind that much. I mean, I was clearly goading you into it, and every time I did I felt a tingle of excitement run through me. Then when you grabbed me, pulled me behind the couch and forced me over it, I got the same sense of exhilaration that I felt earlier when you tossed me across the room onto my bed. You called me kinky earlier. I think you might be right."

"Interesting."

"Mm hmm. I'll have to think about this a bit, but my instinct is that as long as I know we're playing, I don't mind if you play a little rough. Not too rough, but a little. Especially if we make up afterward like we just did. Having you hold me and stroke my back afterward reminded me of when my dad used to spank me when I was bad as a little girl. I'd sit in his lap afterward, and he'd talk sweetly to me and rub my back until I stopped crying, gently hammering home the lesson he wanted me to learn about what I'd done wrong. It's one of my clear memories of him being nice to me when I was little. In that moment, I'd want nothing more than to be a good girl for him. The spankings stopped when he moved out when I was eight, but so did a lot of the tender moments."

"Wow. Seems I've tapped a deep well inside of you. So, let me make sure I understand what the ground rules are. If I smack your ass, it needs to be clear that it's all part of us 'playing' as you called it. I can work with that. I can't imagine ever wanting to hit you out of actual anger. And I'm fine with making up afterward. I actually really like it."

She pulled me into another hug, kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "Sounds good."

We moved back to the bedroom and for the next hour or so we talked, exchanged backrubs and made love a couple more times. It was a magical evening. Before I left, I asked about the next day, which would be Saturday.

Nique wanted to see me again the next day, but she had plans with her family. Her mom's birthday was coming up the following week and her two older siblings were in town to celebrate. "So," I reminded her, "Sunday, church, 10am service, followed by dinner at my house."

She responded, "You got it, boyfriend." And kissed me goodbye for the evening.

({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i})

On Sunday, Monique was masterful at charming my family, and pretty much everyone else, too. Her family had stopped going to church a few years back except for special holidays, so the pastor was glad to see her and remarked at how she'd become such a lovely young woman. She thanked him and responded that she missed going to church regularly and was really happy to get the invitation to join my family.

When we got back to my house afterward my six-year-old sister, Bonnie, ran up to her room and came back moments later with a brush and some hairbands and asked Nique to braid her hair. Monique thought that was a GREAT idea! She asked if Bonnie could believe that Nique was the baby in her family, which confused my sister for a moment before Nique explained that like Bonnie, she only had older siblings. "We have a lot in common, don't we?" Bonnie nodded and broke out into a smile. "But you know what? I always wished I had a little sister who would let me do her hair!" Bonnie's smile grew wider, and I noticed that my mom and dad were in the next room smiling too as the girls went over to a chair in the living room where Nique gave Bonnie a French braid. She might have taken a job at camp to be near me, but she clearly also had a talent for being with kids.

When my sister was genuinely pleased with the way she looked, Nique went to the kitchen to ask if she could help with getting the food ready. My mom was very happy to have an extra set of hands and was impressed with how well Nique knew her way around a kitchen. "Well," Nique explained, "with my mom raising the four of us alone for the last ten years, there were a lot of meals where I pitched in to get things ready, especially after my sister went to college a couple years after my parents split."

Over dinner she chatted easily with my parents. They wanted to know what classes she liked in school, and if she had any idea what she wanted to major in at Miami. They were impressed when she told them that she had gotten into the honors college, and was thinking of majoring in economics and poli sci. My dad also went to Miami and majored in poli sci, but not in the honors college.

Over dinner, she commented to my brother David (my mom still calls him "Davie", which he hates) that he'd been awfully quiet. "Davie" is four years younger than me, and so about the same age difference from Nique as I am. "What's on your mind?" Nique asked. He responded that it was just too bad that he hadn't asked her out first, and that he couldn't imagine what she saw in his dorky older brother.