Backrubs

Story Info
A journey in the discovery of passion and love.
22.3k words
4.78
11.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers

Here's my entry for the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023, which is my favorite one of the year. I've been writing the occasional story here and there for a few years now. Initially, the main focus was the (hopefully really hot) sex scenes, but over time I've been trying to work more character development into my writing. This is the first one where I really feel like it fits in the Romance category. I still have the (hopefully really hot) sex scenes, but the character development came naturally on this one. If you read all the way to the end, you'll see why. It's a bit longer than my usual stuff, but hopefully you'll like the characters as much as I do and will want to read all the way through. If you do like it, please give me a great rating and feel free to leave comments. I'll read all of them, I promise. :-)

( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . )

For as long as I can remember, I've loved backrubs. Going all the way back to when my parents used to tuck me in at night "tickle and rub", which is what I started calling backrubs when I was around five, was part of my bedtime routine if I was a good boy. To this day the feel of fingers massaging my back muscles, and the feel of them leaving a tingling sensation wherever they traced lightly over my skin is one of my favorite things in the world. It's even better if I can trade backrubs with a cute girl who likes them even half as much as I do. So, when my friend Monique offers to trade a backrub for a ride home, she knows I'll always say yes.

I've known Monique for most of my life, although she's a couple years younger than I am. I'm between my sophomore and junior year of college, and she just graduated high school. But our families are both regulars at St. Peter's, and her older brother and I were in the church kids' choir together back in elementary school. When we were kids, the fact that I was two years older than her was enough of a barrier that we weren't friends at the time, but I always knew who she was.

In the last couple years, we started spending more time together. A mutual friend invited her to join our Dungeons and Dragons group, and she agreed. We'd hang out with the group fighting dens of dwarven thieves, caves of trolls, and even killed a dragon once. When your party ranges from a fourth level druid to an eighth level assassin, that's quite an accomplishment! The whole group would also go over to her house and cook spaghetti dinners from time to time, go out to movies and so on. I have a good group of friends, and we have a great time hanging out with each other.

If you didn't know Monique well, you'd have no idea some of the stress she has in her life. Her mom and dad are divorced. Her mom had to fight for every dime of child support Monique's dad gave her while she was trying to raise their four kids. This constant stress made her hard to deal with sometimes. Near as I could tell he wasn't around much, but was a presence in his kids' lives. As hard as he made things for their mom, it's amazing that Nique and her siblings turned out to be as well-adjusted as they did. She is smart, funny, caring, and we can talk about pretty much anything. She's become one of my best friends in the world. Maybe even the best friend I have.

Around the end of the school year, about a month ago, Monique and her mom had a falling out and she got kicked out of the house. She went to live with her grandmother in her grandma's apartment nearby. Whenever I drive her home, we go up to the apartment which her grandmother keeps at something like 80 degrees, and we aren't allowed to change it even when she isn't there, which is often. She's cool for an older lady and spends a lot of time hanging out with her friends too.

The eighty degree temperature does little or nothing to cool us off from the summer heat, of course, so I typically pull off my t-shirt and lay it on the couch before laying down on it. The goal is to keep from sweating into the cushions. Monique straddles me just below my lower back and spends, I don't know, maybe fifteen minutes working on my muscles, tracing designs over my skin, and generally making me feel amazing.

The one problem, if you could call it that, is that every time she does this my cock gets rock hard, at least in part because I can feel the warmth from her pussy grinding into my butt. Not that I'd ever do anything about it. She's a wonderful friend, but there's never been any kind of spark like that between us. If I ever did anything that made her uncomfortable or made things awkward between us it would be tragic. I'd never want to ruin our friendship for any reason, so I just enjoy the backrubs and then go home and jerk off later. It's not hard to fantasize fucking the lights out of her. She's not classically beautiful, but she's definitely cute. She's maybe 5'4" tall. She has small tits, but a small waist, too, and a cute ass. She wears her dark blonde hair down to just above her shoulders and has pretty blue eyes. I love the way they sparkle when she smiles, and her laugh can be contagious.

Things changed last week. The evening started out normally. We were at a party for the staff at the day camp where we're both counselors. Since it was a party, she was a little more dressed up than usual, wearing an off the shoulder blouse and skirt that fell to just above her knees. Certainly nothing formal, but not a t-shirt and shorts like she normally wears to work or to a D&D session or a movie with the guys. As the party was winding down she asked if she could trade a backrub for a ride home, as usual, and as usual I agreed happily.

When we got up to the apartment, it was dark except for a small light in the kitchen area of the open floor plan. I went to turn on the living room lights, but Monique asked me not to. "Grandma wants to save on electricity, and there's enough light for a backrub, right?"

"Sure, I guess. Is your grandma out with friends as usual?"

"Actually, she's out of town visiting my great aunt."

"So, we've got the whole place to ourselves, huh? A guy and a girl could get into trouble like that!" I quickly added with a smile, "Kidding, of course. I love the fact that you trust me not to try to take advantage of you." I said as I was taking off my t-shirt and laying down on the couch.

Monique said nothing, which struck me as a little weird, but only for a moment. She straddled me and started going to work on my back, and all the thoughts in my mind melted away. Well, maybe not all of them. It did occur to me that since she was wearing a skirt, when she straddled me the only clothing separating us were my shorts and underwear, and her panties. I got hard immediately.

She started out by tracing all of her fingers lightly over my whole back, creating a trail of pleasure wherever they'd been. Then she started tracing pictures and occasionally writing words. I was supposed to guess what they were. After a few of these, she started massaging my lower back, and moving slowly upward to my shoulders and neck, which naturally brought her closer to me as she leaned over. The heat in the room combined with our body heat had me perspiring a little. As she was massaging, the up and down movement along my body leant itself to her grinding her pussy into my ass. Was it my imagination? It seemed like her pussy was warmer than the rest of her. My cock strained even more against my shorts and the cushions under them.

"Grant, you still there? You didn't fall asleep on me, did you?"

"Hmmm, noo," I responded with deep contentment. "But this feels amazing, as usual!"

"So, I was talking with Penny a few weeks ago, and she told me something interesting."

"What's that?"

"I was telling her about our backrub sessions, and she asked me when we started dating."

"Hah! That's funny. What did you say?"

"I told her that you wanted us to be just friends, of course, and asked her why she assumed we were dating. Apparently, she gives her boyfriend, Tim, backrubs like I give you. And she said that for them, it was their favorite kind of foreplay. She says he gets really hard when she rides his ass like I'm riding yours right now."

Wait, what? I snapped out of my reverie.

"She also told me that if she angles herself right, she can stimulate her clit on his tailbone. Turns out she was right. It works pretty well. Do you get hard when I do this?" She leaned forward just a little more, brushing her tits on my shoulder blades and pressing her pussy into my lower back.

"Nique, hold on. What did you mean 'YOU' just want us to be friends? Don't you feel the same way? I could have made a move on you a thousand times, but I really love being your friend and I don't want to screw that up!"

"Grant, buddy, I love you, but you're such an idiot sometimes! I can't imagine us fooling around with each other, or even us dating would mess up our friendship. I like you way too much for that! But I've thought you were really cute as far back as when I was like, twelve years old. You were the first guy I ever thought about that way. But being in different school systems made it hard to do anything about it, especially before we could drive. Plus, you were two grades ahead of me. Even if we lived in the same town, by the time I got to high school, you were already a junior It just seemed like there was never a good time to pursue the thought."

She was quiet for a minute, but she kept massaging. And grinding. And massaging her clit on my tailbone? Jesus!

She continued. "You know, I've tried dating guys in high school. I even tried dating a college guy last semester. Dating around sucks. I've never found anyone who I connect with the way I do with you. From what I've heard, some of the best romantic relationships start out as just friendships."

The room was silent a moment longer. Then she asked, "Did you think it was a coincidence that I got dressed up for you tonight, and brought you back to a darkened apartment where we could be alone all night if we wanted? Or for that matter that I manage to be around you all the time? I joined the D&D group to be near you even before you graduated high school. I applied for a job at the camp this summer because I wanted to be around you. I applied to Miami and chose it because you're there. I like you a lot, and I think we could be more than just friends. Now answer the question, do you get hard when I give you these backrubs? Or better yet, roll over and I'll see how hard you are for myself."

I thought about what she said for a moment, and then turned over as she asked. Now she was straddling my stiff cock with just her panties on.

"Oh, holy fuck. You really are hard! Have I been doing this to you every time you've driven me home?"

"Well, um, ... yeah."

"Dude, I am so sorry! I don't want to give anyone blue balls, especially not you!"

"It's okay. I, umm, I've been taking the matter into my own hands afterwards, if you know what I mean."

"Well, that's just sad. I'm going to take care of you tonight."

"Monique, are you sure about this? Just how far do you want this to go?"

With one smooth motion, she pulled off her blouse. I was a bit surprised to see she wasn't wearing a bra. I wasn't at all surprised that her tits, which I always thought were cute, looked even better with nothing covering them. Even in the dim light I could tell that her light pink nipples were sticking out from her pale skin, as hard as two large pebbles, and that they were at the tips of two beautifully round, firm breasts, each of which was easily more than a handful even with large hands like mine.

"Yeah, Grant, I'm pretty sure," she responded. I've given a few guys blow jobs before, but I've been waiting for just the right moment to go all the way for something like a year or two. There was never a perfect moment in high school. I wasn't going to do it in the back of a car in a parking lot. I was imagining candlelight and soft music. By second semester senior year, I figured it was going to be prom night. But my date, who shall remain nameless forevermore, got drunk and started hitting on my friends right in front of me. So, I've been thinking recently that if I keep waiting for the perfect moment, I might die a virgin. What I need is to be with a guy who cares about me, and who I care about. The rest is just romance novel bullshit. I think I can trust you to be careful with me and try to make sure I enjoy this."

I sat up and looked her in the eye, even as I continued to feel the heat of her pussy on my cock through the very few layers of fabric, and said, "So, you want to be my girlfriend, not just my friend?"

"Yes, Grant. I've wanted that all summer, and for a long time before that."

I smiled and said, "And you clearly want to fuck."

She ground her pussy harder onto me as she looked in my eyes and nodded.

"You know what? You're right. I could see us being a couple. I've had girlfriends before, but none where I had a great relationship with them before we started dating. This could be a good thing. If this is what you want, I'm certainly not going to reject you. But you have to promise me something."

"What's that?"

"No matter what happens with us romantically, we will always be friends."

"That seems obvious to me. Nothing is going to screw our friendship up. I promise." And she crossed her heart like a camp kid as she said it, which made my smile even broader.

I put my hand behind her back, laid back down and pulled her down with me. Then I kissed her for the first time. I was tender at first, tilting my head and gently locking lips with her.

After a couple of minutes of making out, she stood up and pulled her skirt off. All she was wearing now were her panties, which were white satin and lace. They were right at my eye level.

"You know what white symbolizes, right?"

"What, you mean innocence?"

"Smart boy. Now take it from me."

I smiled, and pulled them down, exposing her pussy, which was neatly trimmed. She'd planned every detail. Her lips were swollen exposing her labia slightly. I slowly, gently worked the panties down her thighs. Once they were past her knees, they fell to the floor. As she stepped out of them, I sat up, grabbed her ass and pushed her towards my mouth so that I could taste her and lick her clit.

"Oooohhh, fuuck, Grant, that feels incredible!" But then she pushed away and straddled me again.

I kissed her again, tenderly. She tolerated this for a few seconds, and then put her hand behind my head and pressed her mouth onto mine passionately, thrusting her tongue deep, exploring my tongue and teeth as she started grinding herself onto me again.

I grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her away, saying, "If you keep this up, I'm going to come in my shorts."

She looked startled for just a second at the rough treatment, but then smiled and said in a mock firm tone, "Don't you fucking dare, buster! Every drop of your cum is going into me tonight, not your shorts! Pull them off, right the fuck now! Better yet, let me."

She slid down until her face was even with my cock, undid the belt, button and zipper of my shorts, and pulled them and my underwear down and off, tossing them onto the floor next to the couch.

Looking at my cock, her eyes lit up as she said, "Nice, Grant. Really nice. I can work with this!" And she proceeded to start licking up and down my shaft before moving up to my swollen cockhead. She worked up some saliva, and let it fall from her lips onto my cock and started working it up and down my shaft with her hand.

"Jesus, Nique, that feels amazing. Do you like giving blow jobs?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm in control, and I love the sounds a guy makes when I'm making him feel good. I like the taste of cock in my mouth, and I love the taste of cum!"

"What's it like?"

"The taste of cum?"

"Well, yeah, that too. But I meant, what's it like to give a blowjob?"

"You mean like this?" And she wrapped her mouth around my cockhead, slowly moving her head up and down, taking me a little deeper in her throat each time.

"Holy fuck! Yes, when you do that!"

She pulled off and looked up at me while she continued to work her hand up and down my shaft.

"Well, there's a slight taste of saltiness from your sweat. When my mouth and throat are full of cock, it's a little tricky to swallow my spit, of course. I have to wait until I've pulled off of you enough. But it's okay if my saliva falls out of my mouth and down your shaft. I want you to be nice and slick as I work my hand up and down. It was a little tricky to learn how to take a guy deep in my throat without gagging. I still do gag a bit sometimes, but not enough to stop me. It's better if I don't. My goal is to see if I can get you to come in my mouth or down my throat without gagging, and not to spill a drop. It's quite an accomplishment when I can. Want me to give it a shot here?"

"Fuck yes!"

She immediately engulfed my swollen head in her mouth again, again working it deeper and deeper as she moved her head up and down. She gently pulled down with her hand on the part of my shaft that wasn't in her mouth or throat. This helped to keep my head taut, exposing all the nerve endings to the exquisite sensations she was creating with her mouth and throat. She pulled off a couple of times to catch her breath and swallow her saliva, keeping her hand moving when she did, and after a second or two returned. I don't know what kind of noises I was making. Probably a lot of gasps, grunts and moans and I think more than one "Jesus Christ." This felt fucking amazing! I also have no idea how long I lasted, maybe five minutes tops, before I said in a strained voice, "I'm gonna come!" She picked up the intensity for a few seconds to encourage me, and I started pumping my cum into her mouth.

She swallowed the first few spurts, but then coughed and spit the next few down my cock as I was still pumping the last few ropes into her mouth. Then she surprised me, letting my cockhead out of her mouth as she climbed quickly up and kissed me hard again. My cum was still on and around her tongue and in her cheeks. I had no idea how salty it was, and only a little bitter.

She stopped kissing me, swallowed the rest with a smile on her face as she looked me in the eye again, and said, "That should answer the question about what it tastes like better than I could describe it."

"Holy fuck, Nique, that was amazing!"

"Eh, could have been better. I gagged more than once and sprayed some of your cum back on you instead of getting all of it."

"Well, if I let you practice as much as I'm hoping you will, you'll be perfect in no time at all!"

She busted out laughing at that. "Yeah, I bet! It sounded like you enjoyed that."

"So, are you ready to keep going?"

"Sure, I'm ready, but YOU can't possibly be ready that quickly."

"To fuck you? No, you'll need to give me a few minutes. Do you have any candles we can light?"

"Umm, I think so. Let me check."

She got up and went to some cabinets next to the dining table, found a couple of candles, candlesticks and a match and brought them back. When she was within reach, in one quick motion I stood up and lifted her into my arms so that I could take her to her bedroom.

"Grant, my room's a mess!"

"Pfft. As if I'm going to be paying any attention to your room! I'm not taking your virginity on a couch. I want you to be as comfortable as possible. Plus, if we make a mess in your bed, it will be easier to clean up, and generally less noticeable than the living room couch."

As I carried her across the room, she responded, "Okay, fine. You're the boss, I guess."

"I like the sound of that."

"Don't let it go to your head, buddy. There's a time limit on that status."

Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers