Backrubs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't need to have me spank you to have me hold you, Monique."

"I know, I know! Even if I didn't know it before, I do now." She pulled me in for another hug, which I gladly reciprocated. "I'm so sorry! I promise I'll never disrespect you like that again! Can you forgive me?"

I leaned back to look her in the eye, smiled, arched an eyebrow, and said, "Well, maybe if you make it up to me a little more." I leaned in to kiss her, but she put a hand up in front of my face."

"Grant, I will, I promise, but I'm a mess. Can you give me a couple minutes to get this shit off my face and change out of this slut outfit I'm wearing? I think I might want to burn it later."

"Sure. And you might want to mouthwash the cigarette taste out of your mouth. You smell like an ashtray." She winced, and said, "Yeah, I probably do. Did I mention that I was sorry? Might not be the last time I apologize for being such a bitch tonight."

I stood up, and then helped her up. As she walked toward the bathroom, she looked over her shoulder and said, "Please, make yourself comfortable. I'll be back in a couple minutes to start making it up to you."

I went over to the bed, pulling my shirt off as I went, and then my shorts once I got there. After a couple minutes, Monique came back, with no makeup at all, and no clothes either. She climbed on the bed, pushed me back and straddled me. Then she leaned toward me, kissed me, and said, "I'm yours, Grant. Do whatever you want to me. Spank me. Fuck me. I'll even let you try anal if you want. Just promise me that you'll forgive me."

"I forgive you Monique. I just wish you'd have let me into what was going on sooner. Well, and that you'd have treated me better tonight. I want to hear again that you won't ever disrespect me like you did with those guys at the club, and with my mom's car ever again."

"I promise! I kind of hoped that would go without saying. But, I guess it needs to be said, doesn't it? Grant, I will never treat you that badly again. Not even if I'm just teasing you for fun. I was way, WAY over the line tonight. I'm really, really sorry!"

I didn't say anything. I just put a hand behind her head and pulled her down to me where I could give her a deep, deep kiss. At first it was tender, but then she started thrusting her tongue into my mouth. Then she started to kiss my face and nibble on my ears. Then she kissed my neck, and moved down to my shoulders, my chest, my stomach. I liked where this was going and my cock was starting to show it.

She reached down and grasped my half hard shaft and started to stroke it. It got much harder under her nimble touch. Then she sucked my head into her mouth and started alternately licking and sucking it, slowly taking more of my shaft into her throat. It took no time at all for me to get completely hard. She kept going, faster, deeper. Soon enough every stroke ended with her nose briefly touching my pubes and the grip with her hand was reduced just to her thumb and forefinger right at the base of my now thick cock. After a couple more minutes of this, I froze, and then came deep in her throat. I doubt she even tasted a drop of cum until a few seconds later when she pulled off and maybe caught the last drip or two on her tongue. It was the perfect blowjob she'd been trying to achieve with me in every way.

She smiled, and said, "I guess you liked that, huh? What's next? Do I get the spanking I deserve?" And she laid perpendicular across my lap.

"Honestly, I'm just not into it right now. You've been through enough this week. I just want to love you and take all of the hurt away. I really don't want to add to it. Can we just hold each other? Maybe you can give me a backrub instead."

She looked up at me with a look I don't think I'd ever seen before. The best way I can describe it is pure love. She got up, turned toward me and straddled me like she did before, and kissed me again, as tenderly as I could ever have imagined. Then she put her cheek up against mine and started stroking my back as gently as she ever had before. The nerves tingled in the way that I love. And in this position, I was able to return the favor. We stayed like that, stroking each other, occasionally kissing, and humming and whispering in each other's ear appreciatively about how good this stroke or that hand movement felt.

Eventually, the feel of her pussy rubbing on my cock got me hard again. I gently pushed her back with one hand, using the other hand on her back to ease her to the mattress, and then I entered her, looking her in the eye the whole time. We'd fucked before a bunch of times. Sometimes we were gentle, sometimes rough. But this was the first time we'd ever really made love. It was amazing. I started out with long slow thrusts, just enjoying the feel of her warm, tight, slick tunnel gripping every inch of my cock, feeling the sensation as my head moved in and out of her. The whole time I locked my eyes on hers. Slowly, bit by bit I picked up the pace. Eventually I came inside her, and then finally broke eye contact so that I could whisper in her ear, "I love you Monique," and to hear her whisper back in my ear, "I love you too, Grant" as she held me tighter.

We laid like that for a few minutes, occasionally kissing, stroking each other, and generally basking in the afterglow. At some point my softening cock slid out of her, but we didn't move an inch from each other in any other way. Eventually she said, "You're amazing, you know that?"

That brought another smile to my face. There had been a lot of those over the last few minutes. "Well, I like to think so. Tell me more, though!"

"What we just did there? That was absolutely incredible. You make me feel things I've never, EVER felt before. Like when you spread out your hand behind my back to support me as you used the other to push me back to the mattress right before entering me. The surge of emotion nearly made me burst! I don't even know if I have the words to describe it. 'Owned', maybe? But in a really good way, like I was safe and protected, and ... yours. I've never been in love with a guy like this before. I want it to last forever!"

"That sounds pretty good to me at the moment!"

"You weren't really about to leave me earlier, were you?"

"Oh, I absolutely had one foot out the door. I've been miserable without you since you broke up with me. Losing a girlfriend is bad enough. Losing my best friend at the same time?" I just shook my head. "And then you made my heart soar when you asked me to take you out tonight, but then treated me like shit the whole fucking time. I don't think I've ever been that mad before. Not ever. And the worst part was that you were clearly miserable too, and you wouldn't let me in. You cannot ever shut me out like that again. I can't handle it."

"Grant, I promise, I will never shut you out like that again as long as we're together. And I want us to be together for a long, long time!"

She kissed me again, and I kissed back, gently at first, but she started to kiss me harder, forcing her tongue into my mouth, and taking mine into hers when I reciprocated. Then she reached down to feel my cock, which was getting hard again. As she started to stroke me, she said, "Nearly ready for another go around already? You really are amazing!"

I smirked, and teased her a bit by saying, "and here I thought you liked it rough, not gentle."

She smiled as she looked me in the eye and said, "I'm learning a lot from you about what I do and don't like about sex," and kissed me again, then added, "but don't get me wrong. I love it when you take me, toss me around a bit and fuck me really hard, too!"

We laid like that a while longer, kissing and stroking each other. Then she did something that tickled.

"Hey! Cut that out!"

In the most innocent tone of voice, she said, "What? This?" And did it again.

"Yeah! That! Stop it!"

"Oh, Grant! I'm SO sorry!! Would it be better if I did THIS instead?" Then she tickled me even harder in a spot that was even more sensitive. I briefly noted how well she'd gotten to know my body during these backrub sessions before I tried to grab her arms and wrestle her to the ground. She squealed and dodged out of the way just quick enough that I couldn't get her.

"You're being a really bad girl right now!"

Then the innocent look was replaced by a devilish one as she got down on her hands and knees facing the headboard and said as she looked back at me, "Oh, really? What are you going to do, spank me? Fine! Spank me. Eat me. Do whatever the fuck you want to me. Just promise me you'll fuck me really, REALLY hard!"

I kneeled next to her and gave her ass a good hard smack.

"Oooh, tough guy! Is that all you've got?"

I smacked her again, and then again, and then harder and faster, sometimes hitting the same cheek a few times in a row, sometimes alternating back and forth between them. The sound reverberated around the room as her ass started to turn pink. And yeah, I have to admit this really turned me on just like it had the first time I spanked her, and apparently as much as it turned her on too. Pretty soon there was the matter of my rock-hard cock needing to explode in her. After, I don't know, maybe twenty or thirty smacks, I moved behind her, lined up my cock and slammed it all the way in her, balls deep in a split second.

She cried out, "Fuck! YES! Fuck me Grant! Hard!"

I started to slam my hips into her bright pink ass, driving my cock head into the deepest part of her hot, wet pussy over and over.

"HARDER! I need it BAD!"

I picked up the pace until we were in a frenzy, with my hips smacking her ass even faster and maybe even harder than my hands just had. The sound of her cries of pleasure with every thrust, the feeling of my swollen head pressing up against the bottom of her tunnel over and over, the feeling of her heat, the sensation of sliding along the pussy walls that gripped me, her wetness, her passion . . . it didn't take long before I buried my cock one last time and exploded with cum. Then we collapsed down to the mattress in a big, sweaty, blissful mess.

After we each caught our breath, she said, "Just amazing," with a huge smile on her face.

( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . ) ( . Y . )

Over the next few days, Nique took her life into her own hands just as we discussed. She got in touch with Miami and asked for her admission to be deferred a semester, which they were happy to do when she explained that the funding she'd been counting on had fallen through unexpectedly. She researched and applied for loans for spring semester. She applied for admission to the community college for fall semester, which her dad paid for since she never breathed a word of what she was doing to get out from under his grip. She put the whole plan into place. She wouldn't let me do anything to help other than cheer her from the sidelines.

Spending fall semester at school without her was hard, but we managed. I came home for three-day weekends and holidays, and she came to visit me as well, staying in my fraternity room with me. Her grandma, who's not her dad's biggest fan as you can imagine, covered for her the one or two times he called and asked for her. We talked on the phone at least a couple of times a week.

The legal action that her mom tried to engage in to force her ex to pony up the money he promised didn't go anywhere. I don't know if his lawyer was better or if he just had a better case, but the upshot was that he had offered to pay for a school closer to home and wasn't obligated to pay for any university Monique chose. It didn't matter. Her plan was already set.

At the end of the semester, she went out to lunch with her dad and informed him what was going to happen. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to watch this, but I think she painted a pretty good picture for me when she described the conversation. He was livid, as you can imagine, and told her that he wasn't paying a dime for any of it. He said a few other really unpleasant things, too. Really worked himself up into a rage, apparently. She maintained her calm as he yelled, feeling a cold steel fury at his behavior, both at that moment and in general. She let him rant while she maintained a cold glare, with her lips pursed in a thin line. Then she told him that she couldn't understand why he loved her less than her sister and brothers, who had gotten to go to the schools of their choice with his blessing and funding. And she didn't care anymore. She didn't need his money. She needed to be out from under his thumb. She also told him that this would be the last time she's speak to him until he apologized and treated her with the respect she had clearly earned and that he'd shown her siblings. Then she got up and left without another word. I was there to drive her home.

They didn't talk again until she came home after spring semester. He was actually apologetic and told her that he was impressed with how she'd taken control of her situation and created the life she wanted. He tried to act like that was the lesson he was hoping she'd learn. She knew it was bullshit, but she was glad to see that the frozen relationship she had with him was starting to thaw. He paid for college the rest of the way and repaid the loans she'd taken out as well.

({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i}) ({i})

That was thirty-five years ago. I'd forgotten about a lot of those details and remembered a few of them wrong until I came to help my mom move out of the house I'd grown up in so that she could be in a smaller place close to the nursing home where my dad was. Then I found the journal I'd been keeping that summer and it all came back to me.

Is Monique okay with me sharing so many incredibly intimate details about our sex life? Actually, yes, believe it or not. As long as I'm posting this anonymously and changing the names of the innocent, she figures it's like a girl posting a porn video online where she never shows her face. She's still the coolest woman on the face of the planet. See if you can prove me wrong.

What about the rest, you ask? Well, I got into grad school not too far away, getting an MA in psych and an MBA in marketing. Monique graduated magna cum laude from Miami, then joined me in the MBA program where she majored in finance. We shared a bottle of champagne at graduation.

We shared more champagne at our marriage soon after, and in the next few years, we had two girls who grew up to get master's degrees of their own. Life hasn't always been smooth. Any time you put two strong personalities like ours together there will be occasional sparks. But there was never any question of the deep and lasting love between us that bloomed and grew during the summer that we were camp counselors together. If any two people were ever meant to be together, it was us. I wouldn't trade my life with Monique for anything in the world.