All Comments on 'Backseat Bangers'

by InsatiableBrownEyes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
It works !

Great story - good written and hot !

But the best thing is : It works that way ! (see BangBus or others ...)

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
Hot exhibisionism!

I really enjoyed this! Felt like I was there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very hot!

This is very nice. Wish I have a few men to play with...

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Hottest story I've read in awhile. After watching a few vids like this, it was fun to read an account from a woman's perspective. Nicely done!

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 12 years ago
An enjoyable read. However...

I really did like this story, gave it 4 stars. But I feel it's lacking that certain something that will keep me coming back to it again and again, keeping me from listing it among my favorites. I think it has something to do with just how quickly Kelly allowed her latent exhibitionist desires to surface, and how quickly and totally she lost control of them. As a first read story, it is exciting, hot and fresh, but it offers nothing lasting and really new. I think if you rework this so that once Kelly steps into the van and the exhibition games start, you might have her begin by actually just talking to the guys at first, with her bra off, but being too nervous and otherwise conservative to let them get anywhere with her in a sexual way, although you must have them try, most definitely.

Have the boys give her surreptitious touches, which she acknowledges by slapping their hands away and reminding them that this is a school project, and she is not there to be their plaything. Then, you can slowly, slowly have her resolve weaken as the touches eventually get to her. You might even have the boys, seeing they are gradually wearing down Kelly's resistance, realize that this is a more fun game - slight touches, rather than overt gropes, and filming the ultimate seduction and downfall of a chaste, pure maiden, so to speak. Until finally it is she who is literally begging for their hands, mouths and cocks.

That kind of story in this kind of setting would make a far more fun read, one more likely to want to be read over and over again, because, as I said, your story is quite well done, so your writing style is fine, your technique down pat. These changes would enhance the story greatly, I believe, and your writing style would do it justice.

However, this is just a suggestion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous