Backyard Pool Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole, feeling the big, smooth knob tickling her ass, spread her legs a bit, and wriggled her butt. Ron's penis now slid forward between her thighs, along the lips of her pussy, and emerged in front. Nicole reached her arms around behind Ron and dug her fingers into his buttocks, pulling him tight against her back. She ground her butt against his belly, feeling the contrast between the cool water and the hot, solid flesh of his penis pressed between her thighs and along the lips of her vagina.

Ron nuzzled her neck, kissing and caressing her with his tongue. Nicole turned her head and leaned it back so their lips could meet. They stood there in the water, his hands squeezing her breasts, his prick thrust between her thighs and her hands gripping his ass, while their tongues passionately dueled in one another's mouths.

Amy, swimming around them, underwater, saw the big purple head of her brother's penis protruding from the front of her friend's closed thighs. She swam closer, put her hands on Nicole's hips to anchor herself, and began running her tongue all around her brother's protruding cock-head and the other girl's thighs. After a few trips to the surface for air, Amy had an idea for a better way to do this.

Standing up in front of Nicole, Amy slipped her arms around her brother's back and pressed her own body against the other girl's.

"Hey, guys..." she said, "stay just like you are, but move over this way."

The three of them, without disconnecting, shuffled over to the concrete steps in the shallow area and Amy pushed them back to lay on the top step, Ron on the bottom and Nicole on top of him. Amy pushed their knees apart, opening up their crotches.

"Ahhhh...there..." Amy murmured, pleased with the view. The surface of the water was just lapping at her brother's balls and his vertically upthrust penis was pressed along the furrow of Nicole's open vulva.

Amy moved in between their wide-spread legs and began running her tongue up and down the underside of her brother's erect penis, occasionally pulling it forward and down so she could lick her friend's vagina behind it.

Letting her brother's stiff prick stand upright against Nicole's pussy, Amy grasped the girl's ankles, bending her knees and raising her feet to place them on the step that they were sitting on.

"Try pushing your butt up and down, Nicole," Amy suggested.

Nicole raised her butt upward and Ron's cock slid downward through her vulva until its head was at her vaginal opening. Then she let herself back down and the boy's swollen cock-head plowed upward through her moist furrow. She gasped and her body twitched as his smooth glans caressed her protruding clit before it stopped, nestled in the damp curls of her love nest.

Nicole continued to slowly jack her butt up and down, stroking her open cunt along the upper side of Ron's erect penis. "Oooooh...that feels so good!" she moaned.

"Oh, yeah..." Ron agreed, nuzzling his lips and tongue along the side of the girl's neck and squeezing and fondling her breasts with both hands.

"Ooooooh..." Amy moaned softly as she watched her friend's vagina stroke against the top side of her brother's penis, feeling a vicarious thrill in her own loins. Raising her hand, she touched her fingertips to the exposed underside of her brother's prick and lightly slid them up and down along his urethra in time with her friend's stroking vagina on the opposite side. Pushing down with her fingertips, Amy pressed her brother's thick, solid shaft against Nicole's cunt, causing his big, purple cock-head to plow even more deeply through the moist furrow of her vulva.

Amy thrust her face forward and extended her tongue to begin swirling it around and around the tip of her brother's penis as it slid up and down between the wet, slippery lips of her friend's vagina. At one point, as Ron's cock-head was sliding up through Nicole's vulva, Amy stopped her movement with her hand just as the boy's glans touched her protruding clitoris. With her brother's cock-head lodged against the underside of her friend's clit, Amy began lashing her tongue all around both of them.

"Ohhhhmygod..." Nicole moaned, her butt writhing against Ron's belly as she felt the intimate caress of both Amy's tongue and Ron's smooth cock-head at the same time on that most sensitive little bud.

A moment later, Nicole's cunt exploded, sending spasms of delight radiating throughout her body.

Hearing her friend's cries of pleasure and seeing the jerking and writhing of her body, Amy realized what was happening and she redoubled her efforts at licking the other girl's vibrating clitoris with her tongue while also rubbing it with the head of her brother's cock.

Ron groaned loudly and held Nicole's writhing body tightly against his own, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her breasts. Suddenly, his balls exploded as well.

Amy felt her brother's organ pulse beneath her fingertips and his thick, hot cum flooded across Nicole's clitoris and her own lashing tongue. Again and again, boy's cock pulsed and his hot jiz spewed out across her clit and into her love nest.

Nicole squealed and her loins hit another peak of delight as she felt the hot, solid shaft of Ron's penis pulsing against the juicy furrow of her own spasming vagina. Her body was frozen for a moment, except for a high frequency quivering, then she let out a loud groan and began pumping her ass up and down again, sliding her vibrating cunt up and down the top side of the boy's pulsating cock.

"Ohhhhh, shit...that was fantastic!" Nicole gasped, breathlessly. Smiling, she gazed down at Amy. "I can't believe what you guys are doing to me here, today!"

As her orgasm gradually ebbed, Nicole continued to slowly slide her tingling cunt up and down along the top side of Ron's penis, well lubricated with the boy's sticky-slick cum and her own dripping juices.

"Oooooh....ooooooh...ooooooh...." Nicole moaned softly. "Ohhh!" she suddenly gasped as Amy began splashing cool water onto their still tingling genitals to wash away their sexual secretions.

Amy stood up and, grasping Nicole's hand, pulled her up, too. She turned and stepped down into the pool with Nicole in tow. Ron followed a few moments later.

They played in the pool for a few minutes, then Amy said, "Hey, let's go get something to eat. Nicole must really be starved after all the energy she's expended this morning!" Amy headed for the steps and the others followed. They dried off and went into the house.

********************

As they puttered around the kitchen preparing lunch, Nicole kept glancing around nervously while eyeing the others. "What's the matter, Nicole?" Amy asked her.

"Well...it just feels a little weird..." Nicole said, "us being here in the house, just doing regular stuff... and all of us being naked!"

Amy chuckled. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I felt that way, too, at first. But it begins to feel very natural in no time...and it's fun, too!"

They carried their lunch out to the pool and sat down on the blanket for a picnic. When they finished, they cleared everything off onto the grass and laid back to relax in the sun.

Nicole, lying between the other two, sat up and gazed down at Amy's lovely young body stretched out beside her. She laid her hand on her friend's smooth, flat belly and gently caressed it for a moment before sliding it up and cupping her palm around the small mound of her breast.

"Ooooooh..." Amy moaned softly, her body quivering as Nicole rolled her nipple between her fingertips.

Nicole's eyes peered down at her friend's neat little blond love nest and the closed crevice between her slender thighs. "Amy..." she murmured, hesitantly, "did you like licking my pussy a little while ago?"

"Ummmm...you bet I did!" Amy replied, sighing with satisfaction as her slim body wriggled.

"Have you ever done that before?"

"No, that was my first time," Amy said. "I had never even seen another pussy before, besides my own. When I got to looking at your pussy real close a little while ago, it just looked so pretty and all! I knew how much Ronnie seemed to enjoy eating my pussy, so, I decided that I just had to try it."

Nicole ran her hand back down across her friend's belly to stroke her smooth, slender thigh. Then she lightly combed her fingers through Amy's curly love nest. "You know..." she said, "I...I think I would like to try it, too!"

"Ooooooh, I'd love that!" Amy said, smiling. She drew her heels up to her butt and splayed her knees outward to open up her crotch to her friend's view. Sliding her fingertips back and forth along her inner thighs, for a moment, she then touched them to either side of her crevice. She pulled back her puffy outer lips to expose her moist, pink, inner labia. "Ooooooh, I'm feeling all antsy down there after watching you and Ronnie get off like that a while ago!"

Nicole sighed softly and sat there for a moment, gazing down at her friend's fully exposed vagina. "I...I've never looked at another girl's vagina before..." she said.

"Well, now's your chance, girl!" Amy said, stroking her fingers back and forth along her wide-spread, inner thighs. "Get on in there and take a good, close look!"

Nicole rose to her knees and moved between her friend's feet. As Amy again parted her outer cunt-lips with her fingers, Nicole leaned down closer to peer into Amy's wide-open vulva from just a few inches away.

"It looks different from mine," she said after a few moment's close scrutiny.

"Yeah, I noticed that, too," Amy said. "I suppose everybody's pussy is a little bit different."

Continuing to study her friend's vagina, Nicole reached forward and touched the tip of her finger to Amy's outer cunt-lip and slowly traced it up and down from top to bottom. "This is more ...uhhh...puffy...than mine," she murmured. "And inside, you're pinker than me...mine is darker."

Ron lay on his side, his head propped up on his hand. He lightly stroked the fingertips of his other hand back and forth along the upturned underside of his only slightly tumescent penis as it lay across his thigh while he watched the two girls.

After another long pause while Nicole just stared at his sister's open cunt, Ron sensed the girl's hesitancy. He rose and sat cross-legged, close beside Amy's hip.

"Ummmm..." he murmured, laying his hand his on his sister's flat belly and stroking it lightly back and forth, his fingers combing through the little golden-blond bush on the mound just below her navel.

"Just look at that beautiful, juicy pussy. It tastes as sweet as honey! Go ahead, Nicole...you already know you want to!" Ron urged. "Just stick your tongue in there and get yourself a little taste. I promise you'll like it!"

Nicole looked up and gazed into Ron's reassuring eyes for a moment, then she lowered her mouth to Amy's crotch and touched her extended tongue to the pink, inner folds of her friend's vulva and flicked it up and down a few times. She looked up at Ron and smiled. "It feels so soft and smooth!" she said.

Ron nodded his head and smiled back encouragingly.

Nicole lowered her face to Amy's pussy with increased confidence. Nicole's tongue now delved deeper as it explored those satiny-smooth, moist and succulent folds. Soon, her flattened tongue was stroking up and down the full length of her friend's sweet, juicy furrow.

Ron, watching Nicole learning to lick pussy for the first time, felt a stirring in his loins. He saw that Nicole was eyeing him as she tongued Amy's cunt, so he leaned back on his hands and tilted his pelvis upward to give her a good view as his cock slowly rose to stand straight up from between his crossed legs. He wrapped his hand around his now stiff, hard shaft and gave it a few gentle strokes to assure its full erection, then released it so Nicole could look at it, unobstructed, while she licked Amy's luscious cunt.

"Ooooooh, yes...Nicole," Amy sighed, her slender body writhing sensuously in response to the tender caresses of her friend's tongue. "That feels soooo good..."

Ron, noting his sister's passionate sighs and moans, figured he would help move her to the next level. He sat up straight and laid his hands on Amy's smooth, flat stomach. He caressed her belly for a few moments, then slid his hands up and encircled one slightly flattened breast with each hand.

Amy moaned and a shiver passed through her body as he gently kneaded his sister's firm, little titties, rolling her tautly erect nipples between his fingertips. After a few moments, he released one of her breasts and slid his hand downward, across her now undulating abdomen, and cupped his palm over the fleecy mound above her vagina. He gently massaged it with tiny circular movements of his hand, then he extended two fingers downward along his sister's outer labia on either side of her clitoral hood.

"Ooooooh...oooooooh...oooooooh..." Amy moaned, her ass writhing, as her brother gently slid his fingertips up and down the smooth, moist flesh along either side of her hood while continuing to fondle her breast and tweak her nipple with his other hand. Soon, the tiny pink bud of her clitoris began to emerge.

"You see that, Nicole?" Ron asked. "See that little pink button there? That's Amy's clit. When a girl gets real excited, it stands up just like you just saw my cock do. It sticks its head out from the skin all around it so you can touch it. That's what Amy and I were doing to you that felt so good a little while ago. Pay extra attention to that and see what happens!"

Nicole flicked her tongue at her friend's now protruding clit and was rewarded with a gasping groan and a jerk of her body. Intrigued, Nicole began vigorously lapping her tongue at Amy's clit and Amy responded with continuous moans of delight as her butt wriggled and thrashed. Then Amy squealed and her wide-spread knees suddenly snapped closed, trapping her friend's head between her slender thighs as waves of exquisite pleasure washed over her. Nicole continued to strum her friend's vibrating clitoris with the tip of her tongue as those delicious spasms shot through the other girl's body.

At last, Amy let out a huge gasping moan and her body relaxed. Her knees fell back, splaying outward, releasing Nicole's head and allowing the girl to come up for air.

Nicole raised her head, smiling with obvious excitement. Her entire face was wet and shiny with her friend's pussy juice. "How was that?" she cried. "Did I do it right?"

Ron chuckled, leaning back on his hands again and thrusting his erect penis upward from his cross-legged lap. "Oh, you did it good alright!"

Her eyes sparkling with delight, Nicole lowered her head and resumed licking Amy's dripping cunt as the girl's orgasm slowly subsided, leaving her whimpering softly while her body twitched and quivered. As she continued to gently lave her friend's luscious vulva, her eyes were locked on Ron's upthrust hard-on.

Ron allowed Nicole to lick Amy to the full completion of his sister's orgasm, then he asked, "So...Nicole, how do you like eating pussy?"

Nicole raised her head, smiling, a slightly dazed look in her eyes and pussy juice dripping from her chin.

She slowly ran her tongue around her lips. "Ummmm...I think I like it!" she said.

Her eyes dropped to Ron's erect penis and she said, "Sucking on your cock was really fun and exciting, and so was licking Amy's pussy. But they're so very different. Your cock felt so big and hard, and hot, inside my mouth, while Amy's little pussy felt so soft and wet. While I was licking Amy's pussy, I just kept thinking about how much I liked it when you guys were licking me!"

A light bulb went on in Ron's brain as Nicole's comment triggered an idea.

"Would you like to do it some more?" he asked.

Nicole's hand went to her crotch and she smiled as she felt her dripping labia. "Oh, yeah, licking Amy's pussy got me really HOT!"

Ron looked at Amy and snickered. "I know I don't need to ask you if you want some more!"

Amy just smiled. "Licking or being licked? I'll take either one," she said.

"Why am I not surprised?" Ron murmured. Then he said, "Why not both?"

Ron rose to his knees and began rearranging the girls so that Amy lay on her side, her upper leg bent at the knee and drawn up behind her, opening up her crotch. He had Nicole lay at a right angle to her, on her side, and in the same manner, her upper leg drawn up behind her to open up her crotch as well, but with her head resting on Amy's inner thigh, and her face close to Amy's cunt.

Now Ron laid down on his side with his head on Nicole's inner thigh, his face close to her crotch. He scooted his butt closer so that Amy could rest her head on his inner thigh, his erect penis thrust out in front of her face.

Nicole moved her face closer and began licking Amy's sweet pussy. Amy eagerly grasped her brother's penis and pulled it to her lips, licking and kissing it.

Ron, however waited for a few moments, just gazing at Nicole's lovely cunt, comparing it to his sister's vagina, noting Nicole's more slender outer labia, her more open vulva, and her darker inner labia.

Finally, he extended his tongue and touched it to her moist inner folds. Nicole, already gently lapping at Amy's cunt, gasped and her body shuddered as she felt the boy's tongue caress her tender, inner labia, just as her own tongue was caressing Amy's.

Amy, tenderly ran her tongue back and forth along the underside of her brother's long, stiff prick. Her body trembled with delight as she felt her friend's tongue caressing her pussy just as she was caressing her brother's penis with her own. She nuzzled her cheek against his balls as they lay atop his thigh, then turned her face and used her tongue to roll them about within their loose-skinned sac. Touching her lips to the base of his cock, she slid her lips slowly along the bulge of his urethra all the way out to the tip, then back again several times. After a few moments, she added her tongue, licking and kissing her way back in forth along the underside of her brother's rigid organ.

Ron groaned softly as he felt his sister's lips on his penis while he tenderly caressed Nicole's soft, moist vulva with his tongue.

Lying there in a tight little triangle, each of them giving as well as receiving oral stimulation, they were also able to enjoy the visual stimulation as well, since each could easily watch the other two at the same time. In addition, since all three had had recent orgasms, there was no sense of urgency to their activity. They were able to just relax and enjoy the delightfully sensual caresses each was applying to another's genitals. They were even able to talk while they pleasured each other.

"How do you like it, Nicole?" Amy asked while swirling her tongue around and around her brother's cock-head.

"Ummmm...this is so nice, Amy!" Nicole replied, raising her face from her friend's crotch for a moment and smiling at her. "I love how your pussy tastes!"

Nicole touched the tip of her flattened tongue to the lower end of Amy's vagina and slowly drew it up through her vulva to the top.

Amy gasped and a thrill shot through her body as her friend's tongue passed over her erect clit.

"Ummmmm...it tastes so good!" Nicole said, smiling and smacking her lips. A thrill shot through her own loins now as she felt Ron's tongue travel up through her moist furrow, then paused to caress her clitoris.

Amy ran her tongue along the underside of her brother's rigid shaft. Pausing, she asked, "How does Nickie taste, Ronnie?" before she resumed running her tongue back and forth along the side of the boy's penis.

"Ummm...tasty, very tasty," he said, between licks.

Amy grasped her brother's hard-on and bent it to the side. She ran her tongue around its swollen head a few times, then slipped it between her lips. She gently sucked as she moved her head, sliding several inches of her brother's penis in and out of her mouth, delighted by the thrill of having a cock in her mouth at the same time her pussy was being eaten.