Backyard Pool Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole watched Ron's cock slide in and out of her friend's mouth while she explored the girl's sweet and succulent pussy with her tongue, just as her own sweet cunt was being enjoyed by the young man.

"Ummmmm...your pussy sure tastes good, Amy," Nicole said after a little while. "But watching you lick Ronnie's cock like that is making me hungry for some of that, too!"

Amy let her brother's penis slip out of her mouth and she smiled. As she gently stroked her hand back and forth along her brother's rigid shaft, she looked at Nicole and said, "Ronnie and I have licked each other at the same time before, but I've never licked a pussy while mine was being licked. Let's switch it around so I can try that while you can try sucking on a cock while you're being eaten."

They all sat up and then laid back down the other way so that now Amy was able to lick Nicole's cunt while Ron was licking his sister's pussy, and Nicole now had Ron's cock.

For several minutes they quietly enjoyed the different organs each of them now were pleasuring.

"Let's switch again," Amy suggested.

They continued for a time, switching back and forth every few minutes.

As she languidly ran her tongue up and down through the other girl's vulva, Amy occasionally flicked it across Nicole's now prominently exposed clit, feeling the girl's body twitch and quiver each time she touched it. Meanwhile she gazed upward at her friend, watching as she slowly slid her brother's cock in and out of her mouth.

"Well...which do you like better, Nicole?" Amy asked between licks.

Nicole paused for a moment, a thoughtful look on her face. "Ummm...that's hard to say..." she answered. "They're so different. Your pussy is so soft and sweet, and juicy...like licking a ripe mango!"

Amy giggled.

Nicole's eyes turned to Ron's penis. She gently stroked his rigid shaft with her fingertips and swirled her tongue around its engorged head.

"Ooooooh..." she sighed. "Ronnie's cock is so stiff and hard, but it also feels so soft and smooth. It feels so strong and hot inside my mouth...and I love how its head feels on my tongue..." She paused for a moment, slowly lashing her tongue back and forth across the boy's cock-head, then she thrust the swollen knob between her lips and bobbed her head, sliding the boy's shaft in and out of her mouth several times.

Amy felt a shiver run through the girl's body.

Nicole popped Ron's cock out of her mouth. "Sucking on Ronnie's cock is just more...exciting, I guess," Nicole continued, "although either one is great...especially while someone is sucking on my pussy at the same time!"

Amy giggled and gave her friend's vulva a swipe of her tongue as she watched the other girl lick her brother's penis. "Ummmm...yes..." she murmured, "I love how wet and juicy your pussy is, and how silky smooth it feels inside there. But I guess I'd have to agree with you, though... sucking on Ronnie's big cock gets me more excited down there!" she said, nodding toward her crotch.

"Well," Ron said, "while you two girls get to suck on both a sweet, juicy cunt and my, even more exciting, according to you, penis...I guess I'm stuck with just these two, less exciting, pussies."

He smiled facetiously "Uhhhhhhh..." he groaned, clenching his ass and thrusting his hard-on upward in front of Nicole's face, "however, as you guys can clearly see, I really find licking your sweet little mangos to be very exciting anyway!"

The girls laughed.

They were quiet for a few minutes, just slowly and quietly caressing one another's sexual organs. Amy's eyes went back and forth, watching her brother lick her own pussy for a moment, then watching her friend run her tongue up and down the sides of her brother's erect penis. One time, as Nicole was swirling her tongue around Ron's big, smooth cock-head, she raised her eyes and they met Amy's. Both girls smiled at each other.

Amy watched Nicole caress the head of Ron's prick with her tongue for a few moments, then asked, "Hey, Nicole, what was your favorite thing we did today?"

Nicole smiled and looked skyward for a moment in thought. Then she resumed running her tongue back and forth along Ron's stiff, hard shaft. Between swipes of her tongue she said, "Ummm...that's really hard to say. Being totally naked, running around outdoors and playing in the pool is so much fun!"

"Oh, I know," Amy said, "but what specific thing was your favorite?"

Nicole looked thoughtful again as she continued to tease the tip of Ron's cock with her tongue. "Well...of course, I liked having you guys lick my pussy. And I really love playing with Ronnie's cock!" She took his rubbery glans between her lips and sucked on it for a moment. Then she let it go with a little popping sound. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "I know! The thing that was most exciting for me was when you rubbed Ronnie's cock against my pussy and he shot his cum all over me! I could feel his cock pulsing and throbbing against my pussy and his cum felt so hot when it squirted out on me and it trickled down through my cunt."

"Oh, yeah!" Amy murmured, nodding her head and smiling as she remembered the sight of her brother's big, hard cock pressed against her friend's vagina, pumping out its load of thick, white jiz onto her brown love nest and erect clitoris.

"Ummmm...ummmm...ummm..." Nicole hummed as she ran her lips back and forth along the underside of Ron's quivering shaft. "It felt so good when Ron's hot, hard cock slid up and down along the lips of my pussy and tickled my clit with its head!"

"Oh, yeah...I liked that, too!" Ron agreed.

"Ooooooh...yeah, I thought that was really hot, too," Amy said. "My pussy got all tingly, just seeing Ronnie's cock touching your pussy!"

They were quiet for a while as they each thought about that delightful moment. Then Nicole looked at Ron as he gently slid his tongue up and down through the juicy furrow of his sister's vulva, a pensive look on his face. "How about you, Ron," she asked, "what was your favorite thing?"

"Me?" Ron started. "Well...uhhh...much as I love licking you two girls' delicious mangoes..." he paused for a few more swipes at Amy's vagina. "I guess I'd have to say my favorite thing was when both of you were licking and sucking my cock. That's probably every man's #1 fantasy, to have two beautiful girls licking your cock at the same time! And here it was happening to me for real!"

"Ooooh, that was pretty good!" Amy said, her body squirming. "It was really fun and exciting for me, too, to share your cock with another girl!"

"Yeah, it really was!" Nicole agreed.

Now, they quietly thought about that scene for a moment. Then Nicole asked. "And what was your favorite thing, Amy?"

"Well...while everything we've been doing has been fantastic," Amy said. "The one thing that I think was my favorite happened just before you even got here, Nicole...in fact, you interrupted us when you rang the doorbell!"

"Ooooh, is that right? What was that?' Nicole asked.

"Ron and I were on the lounge there and he was eating my pussy at the same time I was sucking on his cock," Amy said.

"It's called doing 'sixty-nine,'" Ron interjected.

"What?" Nichole said, looking puzzled.

"It's called 'sixty-nine' when a man and woman, or I suppose a woman and a woman, suck each other off at the same time," Ron said.

He looked back and forth at the two girls, both of whom wore blank expressions.

"It's because of the way the six and the nine fit together when you write '69,'" he explained.

"Oh, yeah..." both girl's nodded as they slowly grasped the concept after picturing it in their minds.

"Well, anyway, Ron and I were...uhhh...doing '69', when you arrived this morning," Amy continued. It's kind of like what we're doing now except that the person you're doing it to is the same one that's doing it to you. It's way better than just doing it to someone or someone just doing it to you. It seems to intensify all the sensations when you're doing each other at the same time. What do you think about it, Ron?"

Ron paused his licking of Amy's cunt. "Well, I agree with you completely, Amy. It's a lot better when you do each other at the same time rather than just one at a time," he said. "However, for a favorite event, I'd still have to go with the two of you blowing me...if only for the visual thrill of watching two beautiful girls licking my cock at the same time!"

The girls giggled as Ron gave his sister a few more licks, then he stopped and turned his face to gaze skyward for a moment, smiling. "I guess what I really need is to have a girl sit on my face so I can lick her pussy while two more girls lick my cock at the same time!" he mumured musingly.

Both girls laughed and Amy punched his arm.

"Well, I can dream, can't I?" he whined plaintively.

"Sure you can...dream on big boy, dream on!" Amy said.

Amy groaned and rolled onto her back, breaking up their little triangle. "Ohhh, shit..." she said, sitting up and stretching her arms high above her head and wriggling her body. "I was beginning to get a crick in my neck!"

The others sat up, stretching and groaning. "Yeah, that was really nice, though," Ron said, smiling, his face glistening with the two girls' secretions, "but I think we need to change positions a little more frequently." He moved his head from side to side and heard cracking sounds from his neck. He laid back on the blanket with his hands clasped behind his head for a pillow, and arched his body, groaning as he stretched.

The two girls, sitting cross-legged on either side of him, looked down at his well-tanned body and his eight inch, sun-bronzed erection, pointing skyward. Amy smiled at her friend, laying one hand on his belly and the other on his thigh. She slid her hand down his abdomen and encircled his vertically up-thrust penis. Smiling at her friend, Amy slowly stroked her fist up and down her brother's rigid shaft, just barely touching its taut-stretched skin.

Ron groaned and clenched his ass, thrusting his cock upward as his sister tenderly caressed his turgid shaft. Amy smiled as she saw a glittering droplet of pre-cum ooze from the tiny slit at its tip. While continuing to stroke his shaft with one hand, she touched a fingertip from the other to that droplet and slowly smeared it all around the big, purple knob.

Amy looked up at Nicole, smiling. "Ummmmm...doesn't that look yummy, Nickie?" she said, releasing her brother's penis from her gentle grasp and allowing her friend to look at the boy's up-thrust organ unobstructed by her hands.

Nicole just stared down at Ron's erect penis, its engorged glans shiny with its fresh coating of pre-cum. The boy groaned softly and his prick twitched and quivered expectantly.

"Oooooh..." Amy sighed, sitting back, her fingers tickling her crotch as she gazed adoringly at her brother's penis. "I love to see it like that. It's right on the edge. Ronnie says he likes it that way...getting right up to the edge before coming and keeping it there as long as possible, without going over."

After a few moments, Ron groaned again and his body relaxed. The swollen head of his penis shrunk a bit and faded slightly in color.

"There it is..." Amy whispered. "Now it safe to touch it again." She raised her hand and gently wrapped it around her brother's prick. As she tenderly caressed it, the boy's organ twitched and it disgorged a large droplet of pre-cum which trickled down the side of his shaft.

Amy continued to gently caress her brother's penis until it had returned to its former steely hardness. She looked up at Nicole and said, "How about I demonstrate what we were talking about a little while ago, Nickie? Doing...uhhhh...'69'."

Amy threw her leg across her brother's body and lowered her crotch to his face. Ron grasped his sister's firm little buttocks and spread them apart as he eagerly thrust his tongue up into his sister's pussy. Amy lowered her head and took the swollen tip of her brother's upthrust penis between her lips and slowly slid it up into her mouth.

Nicole rose to her hands and knees, crawling back and forth, watching, as Amy slid her brother's penis in and out of her mouth at one end, while the boy licked and at probed at her vagina at the other.

As Nicole peering into her face from just a few inches away, Amy bobbed her head up and down, sliding nearly his entire organ in and out of her mouth, stopping only when she felt his big, fat, rubbery knob pushing into her throat, threatening her gag reflex.

Amy slowly raised her head, moaning softly as she let Ron's cock slip from her lips. Her butt writhing with pleasure, she slowly swirled her tongue around and around its engorged head then smiled at her friend.

"Ohmygod, Nickie...I really love this..." she moaned. "It feels so good!"

Locking eyes with Nicole, she took her brother's engorged glans between her lips again and gently sucked on it, caressing it with her tongue, while she gently ground her pussy against the boy's lips and chin.

As she gazed at her friend's pretty face, she saw the growing desire in the other girl's eyes.

Amy let Ron's cock-head slip out of her mouth with a little popping sound. She tenderly kissed it, then smiled at her friend. "Do you want to try it now, Nickie?' she asked.

Nicole smiled back, nodding eagerly.

Amy peered back beneath her body, between her dangling titties, and, with a little sigh, regretfully lifted herself off of her brother's tongue.

As Amy dismounted, Nicole smiled with delight and eagerly swung her leg across the boy's body and lowered her pussy to his lips. "Ooooooh..." she gasped, a shiver racing through her body as she felt his tongue begin caressing the soft, moist folds of her vagina. She looked down at the boy's erect penis and quickly engulfed it with her mouth.

Amy, kneeling beside the others, leaned from side to side, watching intently for a few moments, as her brother's thick, hard penis slid in and out of her friend's mouth, then switching to watch the boy's tongue lap at her friend's cunt. As she watched, she slid her hands up and down along the smooth, tender flesh of her own inner thighs, then began stroking her fingertips along the slightly parted lips of her vulva.

Amy saw Nicole trying to look sideways at her while she sucked on Ron's cock. Amy stepped one knee across her brother's leg and sat down between them. Spreading her thighs apart, Amy gave her friend an easy, straight-on view of her pussy from just a few inches away. Amy pulled back her outer labia to give the other girl a good look at her open cunt. She saw the corners of Nicole's mouth pull back slightly from her brother's thick shaft in an attempted smile as she peered into her friend's lovely vulva.

Holding the outer lips of her pussy open with one hand, Amy began stroking the moistly glistening folds of her inner labia with a fingertip from her other hand. She gasped and her tight little ass squirmed against the ground as she caressed the slightly protruding head of her clitoris.

Amy watched the fire of passion grow in her friend's eyes as the other girl stared into her open vulva while her brother's big, hard cock slid in and out between her lips. She knew that the boy's tongue was also stoking those flames of passion as he licked the girl's aroused vagina just as he had been licking her own so delightfully a few moments before. Nicole began to moan and groan, her sleek, slender body writhing, as she ground her enflamed loins against the boy's face.

Ron, too, was in sexual heaven. Having just been engaged in a delightful sixty-nine with his lovely young sister, he was now engaged in the same wonderful act with a different girl, thrilled by the differences that her own novice oral techniques brought to his throbbing hard-on as well as the different smells, tastes, and configuration of her vagina. As his own passions grew, Ron began clenching his butt, thrusting his straining prick up and down in time to the girl's bobbing head, grunting and groaning with each upward thrust.

Amy's tight little ass bounced and squirmed as her fingers caressed her own moist labia and the erect bud of her clitoris. She smiled as she watched the growing passion in her friend's face as the girl stared at her open, wetly glistening vagina.

She heard a muffled groan and Amy saw her friend's eyes roll back in her head. Her head stopped bobbing up and down and she just held Ron's throbbing cock in her mouth as her ass began bouncing up and down on her brother's face.

Amy smiled with delight, knowing that her friend was in the midst of an orgasm. She watched as the various expressions of passionate release played across the girl's face. Then, suddenly, Nicole's eyes opened wide and she saw her brother's sperm spurting from the corners of her friend's taut-stretched lips.

Nicole grabbed the base of Ron's throbbing, pulsing organ and pulled it from her mouth, staring at it in amazement as spurt after spurt of thick, white cum continued to spew from it's bloated, purple tip.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh...ohmygod!" she gasped and groaned as she ground her own spasming cunt against the boy's mouth while she pumped her fist up and down, watching the boy's semen fountain from his pulsating cock.

When Ron's ejaculation had reduced to a trickle, Amy moaned and leaned forward, closing her lips around the tip of her brother's gently throbbing shaft. She cooed softly as she held his engorged cock-head in her mouth while Nicole gently stroked the boy's shaft, milking out the last droplets of his cum onto her tongue.

"Ummmmm..." Amy murmured, letting her brother's glans slip from her lips and sitting up. She smiled down at her friend. "It looked like that was a really good one, Nickie," she said.

"Oh, it was!" Nicole grinned, Ron's thick, white cum dripping from her chin. "It was intense!"

"So you like 'sixty-nine', too," Amy smiled.

"Oh, yeah!" Nicole nodded, swinging her leg over Ron and sitting back with a heavy, satisfied sigh.

Ron propped himself up on his elbows. "The angles seem to work very well, that way," he said. "Facing like that, I can really get my mouth and tongue up into your pussy and my cock seems to slide in and out of your mouth really nicely!"

"Yeah, I noticed that!" Nicole agreed. Her eyes went to the boy's penis. "I really liked the angle your cock went into my mouth that way, too. It seemed to slide in and out so easily...and I loved how its big, smooth head felt as it slid in and out along the top of my tongue!"

They sat there for a while, relaxing, then Nicole said, with a wistful sigh, "Well, it's been a really wonderful day, but I'm afraid I have be getting home."

"Yeah..." Amy nodded. "We'd better break it up. Mom will be home soon and it wouldn't do to have her find us like this!"

They all laughed merrily at the thought.

Nicole got dressed and with a few more pleasantries, Amy and Ron escorted her to the door.