Backyard Pool Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow...very nice!" Amy complimented her friend. She looked down at Ron and saw him staring up at Nicole, entranced. She gave him a nudge.

"Oh! Oh, yeah..." the boy gasped, his voice husky, "holy, shit...you're really beautiful, Nickie!"

Nicole took a deep breath and smiled, relieved that she had their approval. She looked at Ron's erect penis and felt a surge of excitement deep in her belly. She sat down on the step next to him, on the opposite side as Amy, and leaned in for a closer look as her friend had suggested. Amy leaned in from the other side and they both just stared at the boy's huge, sun-bronzed hard-on.

Amy watched her friend's eyes as Nicole tried to take it in from every angle. "Do you like it, Nicole?" she asked softly.

"Oh, yes..." Nicole murmured. "It looks so...so...manly!"

"Yes...it sure does!" Amy agreed, hungrily gazing at her brother's penis, fighting the urge to take it in her mouth. She didn't think her friend was really for that, though. "Ummmm..." she moaned, rubbing her hand on her crotch, knowing her friend could see her, "Looking at it, standing there so big and strong and hard, makes me feel so...excited...down here!"

Nicole watched Amy squirm as she rubbed her crotch. Her own butt wriggled as those same feelings of arousal coursed through her own loins.

Ron lay there in amused detachment, watching and listening as these two beautiful young girls stared at his penis from just inches away, discussing how it made them feel to look at it. His aching cock throbbed and his butt squirmed.

Amy noticed her brother's agitation and she smiled at her friend. "We're torturing him, you know. When he's all hard like this, it has to be touched once in a while or he'll go nuts."

"Oh?" Nicole responded.

"Uh-huh..." Amy raised her hand and touched the tip of her finger to the base of the topside of her brother's penis. She slowly drew it all the way up his long, stiff shaft until it touched the flared edge of his engorged glans. She ran her fingertip back and forth along the underside of that flared edge, then back down again.

Ron groaned and tensed his buttocks, thrusting his throbbing hard-on upward.

Amy smiled at her friend and gently wrapped her hand around her brother's massive, upthrust organ. Slowly, while barely touching the taut-stretched skin of his shaft, Amy slid her little fist up and down several times.

Ron groaned gratefully and a moment later, his body relaxed. He lay there, smiling blissfully as his sister caressingly stroked his turgid shaft.

"There..." Amy murmured after a little while, dropping her hand away from her brother's penis. She looked her friend in the eye and said, "Would you like to touch it, Nicole?"

The girl started, her eyes opening wide. "Me? I...uhhhh...I...uhhhh..." she stammered.

"I'm sure Ronnie would love to have someone, besides his own sister, touch it. And I know you'll like it, too." Amy wriggled her ass and rubbed her crotch again. "If looking at it made your pussy hot, wait 'til you see what touching it does to it!"

"I...I...don't know..." Nicole stammered. "I...I did feel kind of...excited...and naughty...looking at it..." She heaved a heavy sigh and her body shuddered. "But...but...seeing you touch it like that really got me excited. I...I...just feel all fluttery inside!"

"Yeah, it does that to me, too..." Amy said.

They were quiet for a moment as they both just looked at Ron's cock.

"You said you've never seen one before?" Amy asked, trying to get her friend to talk about it and get more comfortable with it.

"Just my brother's once in a while when we were kids. We're twins, actually, so, being the same age, mom gave us baths together until she thought we were too old for it. So, I'd see it when we took baths or went running around the house naked, afterward, having fun. It was just a silly looking little nub, though...it didn't look anything like this!" Nicole said.

Oh, I know," Amy said. "I saw Ronnie when we were kids, too. That's why it was such a shock when I saw it yesterday...like this!"

"Ohmygod!" Nicole exclaimed. "I just had a thought! I wonder if my brother's silly looking little nub looks like this, too, now that he's all grown up!"

Ron groaned and thrust his hard-on up and down several times.

"Oops!" Amy giggled, "we neglected poor little Ronnie, junior, here, even while we keep talking about him!"

Amy raised her hand and gently wrapped it around her brother's upthrust erection. She smiled as she heard Nicole catch her breath. Amy slowly stroked her hand up and down along Ron's stiff, hard shaft as he groaned and thrust his hips upward.

Amy gently stroked her brother's rigid shaft for a few moments, then she released it and said, "Go ahead, Nicole...give it a try!"

Nicole gasped and looked back and forth between Ron and Amy uncertainly. They both nodded and smiled encouragingly. She reached out and tentatively touched her fingertip to the side of Ron's stiff shaft. After a few test strokes, she wrapped her entire hand around his organ.

"That's it, Nicole," Amy said. "Don't hold it too tight, though! Now slide your hand slowly up and down."

"Ooooooh..." she gasped, a shiver racing up her spine as she followed her friend's instructions. 'Ooooooh...the skin feels so soft and smooth..." she said, raising her eyes and smiling as she looked at Amy, "but underneath the skin, it feels so warm...and solid!"

Amy watched her friend stroke her brother's penis for a little while, until she was satisfied she was doing it right, then she laid back to relax as she observed. Her butt squirmed against the concrete step as thrills shot through her loins. She was amazed to discover that it was almost as exciting to watch others doing such things as it was to do it herself.

She dropped her knees apart and spread her outer labia with two fingers from one hand while dipping a fingertip from her other hand into her open vulva. As she slowly stroked her fingertip up and down through her moist inner folds, she saw Nicole's eyes flash back and forth from the big, hard cock in her hand to Amy's openly displayed pussy.

"Well, how do you like it, Nicole?" she asked after a little while.

"Ooooh, this is fun!" Nicole said, looking over at her friend and watching her fingers caress her own vagina. "It makes me feel all tingly down there! Especially watching you touch yourself at the same time."

"Ummmmm...yes..." Amy purred, "watching you stroke Ronnie's big cock like that makes me hot down there, too! And touching it like this feels so good when it's all tingly! Have you ever done this to yourself, Nicole?"

Nicole stared down into her friend's vulva, watching her caress the moist, pink folds of sensitive flesh with her fingertip. "Uhhhh, no, I haven't..." she admitted.

"Ooooooh, you have to try it..." Amy moaned, "it would help you understand what it feels like for Ronnie when you're doing that to him."

Amy continued watching her friend stroke her brother's cock for a while as she casually diddled herself, gently stoking up the fire in her loins while keeping it below the level of exploding. After a time, she sat up and grasped Nicole's wrist, gently pulling her hand away from Ron's prick. She wrapped her own hand around her brother's shaft and lightly stroked it up and down a few times. Then she gently squeezed it.

Ron groaned and thrust his prick upward. His already engorged glans swelled even larger and darker, the tiny slit at its tip opening up and disgorging a large droplet of clear pre-cum.

"What's that?" Nicole gasped, staring in fascination at the glistening droplet of fluid hanging on the tip of the boy's quivering hard-on.

"That's juice that a guy's cock makes when it gets excited," Amy explained. "Here..." Amy took her friend's hand and, extending just her forefinger, touched it to the glistening droplet of pre-come. She smeared the slightly viscous fluid all around the boy's swollen cock-head. She released Nicole's hand and allowed the girl to rub her finger around on his glans by herself.

Nicole looked up at Amy and smiled. "Ooooh, it feels so smooth and slippery!" she said.

She saw another drop of juice ooze from the tip of Ron's cock. "Oh! There's more!" she exclaimed, collecting it with her fingertip and spreading it around on the boy's smooth knob.

"Yeah, Ronnie's cock will keep leaking it out as long as it stays excited," Amy said.

After a few moments, Amy pulled Nicole's hand away again. "Now I want to show you something else that Ron and I really like," she said. "Actually, I can't say which of us likes it more!" She gazed down at her brother's penis for a moment, then she stuck out her tongue and ran it all around its engorged glans.

"Amy!" Nicole gasped in surprise. "What are you doing?"

Amy smiled at her friend and continued to lick the engorged head of her brother's prick. Then she opened her mouth and slipped her lips over that big, purple knob, taking it into her mouth. She sucked on it for a few moments, then she began to bob her head up and down, sliding several inches of her brother's rigid organ in and out of her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh...ohhhhh..." Ron groaned, thrusting his cock upward, driving it even deeper into his sister's mouth. "Ohhhh, shit...that feels so good..."

Nicole stared, aghast, her eyes wide and her mouth gaping as she watched the boy's penis slide in and out of her friend's mouth.

Amy's hand was wrapped around the base of her brother's organ, gently stroking up and down the rigid shaft in time with the bobbing of her head.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Ron moaned, his ass writhing with the pleasure of his sister's oral caresses.

After a little while, Amy let Ron's cock slip out of her mouth and sat up. She looked at her friend and smiled as she continued to gently stroke her hand up and down on her brother's stiff prick.

"Ummmm..." she purred, smiling at her friend, "that's so much fun...I love how Ronnie's cock feels inside my mouth!"

"Ahhhhhh..." Ron groaned, his body relaxing after his sister's delightful blowjob, "and I love how my dick feels in your mouth!"

Amy giggled and leaned down again to swirl her tongue around and around the engorged head of her brother's upthrust penis, while keeping her eyes upturned, watching her friend's face.

"Ummmmm..." Amy purred, "it's head feels so satiny-smooth on my tongue..." She swiped her tongue back and forth across its broad surface, while Nicole stared at her, her mouth gaping.

Amy sat up again and, still holding her brother's stiff prick in her hand, she bent it slightly, pointing it toward her friend. "Wouldn't you like to try it, Nicole?" she asked.

Nicole gasped and pulled back. "Wh...what? M...me? I...I...I..." she stammered.

"Why not, Nicole? You liked how it felt when you touched it with your hand," Amy reminded her. "Try touching it with your tongue. It's even better!"

Nicole hesitated for a moment as she stared down at the boy's bloated cock-head. Then she leaned forward and tentatively extended her tongue. Amy wiggled her brother's cock, rubbing its engorged head against the tip of her friend's tongue. The girl retracted her tongue and worked her lips as if she was trying to determine if there was a taste.

Ron groaned and thrust his hips upward. Amy directed his thrusting cock toward her friend's mouth and drew circles around and around her closed lips with her brother's engorged glans.

Nicole smiled. "Ummmm...that does feel so satiny smooth!" she said. She lowered her head again and allowed Amy to rub Ron's cock-head along her lips again. Then, she parted them and let the tip of her tongue rub back and forth against the surface of the boy's glans as well. After a few moments Nicole extended her tongue and began running it all around the boy's big, smooth knob.

"Do you like it, Nicole?" Amy asked.

"Uhhh...I guess so..." the girl replied.

"Try taking the whole head into your mouth, now," Amy suggested.

Nicole looked at her friend uncertainly for a moment, then she touched her closed lips to the tip of the boy's penis and pushed down, popping his rubbery knob into her mouth.

That's it!" Amy cried, smiling. "Now suck it gently and run your tongue around on it inside your mouth!"

Nicole did as instructed.

"Ohhhh, shit...that feels incredible..." Ron groaned.

Nicole's eyes lit up with delight. She popped the boy's cock-head out of her mouth and smiled at the others. "Ummmm...it feels good inside my mouth, too! I like it!" She eagerly thrust the boy's swollen glans between her lips again, sliding them down over his big, smooth knob until they slipped over the flared, rubbery edge of his glans and closed around the solid shaft of his penis. She gently sucked on the boy's swollen cock-head while swirling her tongue all around its smooth, broad surface.

Amy smiled with satisfaction as she realized that she had now hooked her friend on cock-sucking. Amy relinquished her brother's penis to the other girl and laid back again, spreading her knees so she could finger her cunt while she watched.

Having the boy's penis to herself now, Nicole eagerly sucked on its head while she lightly slid her hand up and down its thick, hard shaft, marveling at how strong and powerful that amazing organ felt. Remembering what Amy had shown her a little while ago, she pushed her head downward, sliding an inch or so of the boy's shaft up through her lips. She held it there for a moment, to get used to the feel, then she bobbed her head up and down, sliding his thick shaft in and out of her mouth, down an inch or two, then up until her lips caught on the flared ridge around his engorged glans.

Thrilled by how the boy's penis felt, sliding through her lips, its big, smooth head coursing up and down along her tongue, Nicole gradually pushed it deeper and deeper until more than half of his long, hard shaft was sliding in and out of her mouth.

Amy smiled with delight as she watched her friend suck on her brother's cock. Caressing her moist labia and tickling her little clit with the tip of her finger, she felt the fire of passion rising in her belly. She thought about the pictures she had seen in Ron's magazine and how exciting she had found it to see other people having sex. But now she realized how much more stimulating it was to actually see other people doing those things, live, right in front of her.

Ron was in a blissful daze as he lay there, his eyes going back and forth between one beautiful young girl, sucking on his prick, and his equally lovely sister, lying next to him, fingering her own pussy. His two earlier ejaculations that morning, made it easy for him to just enjoy the situation, without having to worry about fighting off an orgasm.

As he looked down at Amy, he slipped his arm under her back and pulled her close, to lay her head on his shoulder, while he cupped his hand over the flattened little mound of her breast, her taut, erect nipple between his fingertips. Looking back at Nicole, he saw the girl's lovely little titties bouncing and swaying beneath her body as she hunched over him, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. He raised his other hand and grasped one of those jiggling globes and tenderly fondled it.

At the contact, Nicole jerked and her eyes flashed up at him. After a moment, though, she smiled around her mouthful of cock and continued her delightful blowjob.

Amy snuggled against her brother's body, her sexual arousal growing as she caressed herself while she watched her friend suck his cock. Her excitement was further increased by the knowledge that, as the girl hunched over Ron's body, she had no choice but to look down into Amy's open cunt as she sucked on her brother's penis.

As she watched her brother's prick slide in and out of her friend's mouth, Amy again thought about that magazine and contemplated how the three of them might replicate some of those scenes. She turned in toward her brother and laid her hand on his chest. As she caressed him, she kissed and tickled his hard little nipple with her tongue. Sliding her hand down across his abdomen, she encircled the base of his penis with her fingers.

"Ummmm...I was just thinking about your magazine," she murmured softly to her brother, "and I want to try something I saw there."

"Oh, yeah?" Ron said, smiling dreamily.

Amy smiled back and sat up. She looked at Nicole and said, "Let's share it, now, Nickie."

Nicole let Ron's penis slip from her mouth. Its head was hugely engorged and darkly purple from the girl's sucking and it glistened in the sun with her saliva. She looked at Amy questioningly.

"We both can lick it, together," Amy suggested, leaning in and running her tongue up and down her side of the boy's vertically upthrust shaft. Nicole nodded and turned her head to begin licking up and down the other side.

Ron groaned, thrusting his aching cock upward as the two girls delightfully ran their two tongues up and down either side of his throbbing shaft. He couldn't believe he actually had two beautiful girls licking his cock at the same time, just like he had fantasied about so many times.

As Nicole ran her tongue up and down the side of his shaft, Amy swirled her tongue around the head a few times, then slipped her lips over the smooth knob and gently sucked on it for a few moments. She let it slip out and returned to licking the side of his shaft as Nicole took over, licking and sucking on the boy's engorged glans, until Amy returned to claim it again.

Ron groaned and squirmed as he gazed down at the two girls as they licked and sucked his cock at the same time. "Holy, shit!" he gasped, "this is incredible! It's a dream come true...ohhhhhh, shit...ohhhhhh, shit..." Hearing the boy's murmurs of delight, both girls turned their eyes to him and smiled before returning their attention to his penis.

Watching the two girls lick and kiss his straining hard-on, Ron's rising passions soared ever higher each time he saw his bloated cock-head leave one girl's mouth, then enter the other's. The cum was beginning to boil in his balls and his ass bounced up and down on the concrete step beneath him, splashing cool pool water across his overheated testicles and the base of his up-thrust penis.

Amy, sensing her brother's rising passions and realizing what that portended, said quietly to her friend, "Hey, Nicole, take Ronnie's cock out of your mouth, now. Something's about to happen and I don't want you to be caught by surprise."

Nicole let Ron's cock-head slip from her lips, a puzzled look on her face. "What's going to happen?" she asked.

"You'll see in just a moment!" Amy replied. "But for now..." Amy took her friend's hand and wrapped it around her brother's stiff, hard shaft, "hold it like that...not too tight! Yes...just gently stroke it up and down...yes...just like that..."

Ron groaned and thrust his hips upward as Nicole's tiny hand lightly caressed his throbbing hard-on.

Amy smiled as she watched her friend stroke her brother's erect penis. She felt wise and experienced as she instructed her friend on how to handle it, despite the fact that she had been equally clueless just the day before.

"Okay, now...let's just use our tongues on its head while you stroke the shaft," Amy said.

Both girls began licking Ron's engorged cock-head, their tongues lashing back and forth across its smooth, broad surface, leaving it glistening with their saliva. Their bodies quivered and jerked, electric shocks shooting through their loins, each time their tongues touched as they danced across that smooth, rubbery knob.

Nicole heard Ron grunt and felt the boy's shaft pulse in her hand. Her eyes opened wide in surprise as she saw a thick stream of white fluid rocket upward between the two girls' faces from the tiny slit in the tip of his swollen, purple glans. A moment later, she felt Ron's throbbing organ pulse again and another stream of jiz spurted upward from the tip of the boy's cock. Unable to do more, Nicole stared, wide-eyed and open-mouthed, still gripping the boy's throbbing organ, as she watched spurt after spurt of semen erupt from its engorged head.