Backyard Pool Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy, meanwhile, continued tonguing her brother's swollen cock-head as his thick, white cum splashed down on her face. Nicole watched her friend's tongue, trailing streamers of the viscous fluid, smearing her brother's goo all around his big, purple glans and up and down the sides of his quivering shaft.

As Ron's orgasm ebbed and his cock stopped spurting, Amy raised her eyes to look at Nicole. She swirled her tongue around her brother's wet, gooey cock-head one more time, then raised her head and smiled, pointing at her own face as the boy's cum dripped down her cheeks and off her chin.

Nicole just stared at her.

"That's what I was warning you about, Nicole!" Amy said. "The first time I sucked Ronnie's cock, it was still in my mouth when it did that!"

"Ohmygod, Amy!" Nicole gasped, finally taking a breath. "That was an incredible sight!"

Amy saw that her friend's hand was cupped over her crotch. "It made you feel all hot and bothered down there, didn't it?" Amy asked.

Nicole looked down and realized that her hand was at her crotch. She looked up and smiled guiltily. "Uhhhh...yeah, it did..." she admitted.

"Oooooh... me, too!" Amy said.

Amy looked down at her brother. He lay there, slumped down and lifeless, his eyes closed. His cock, no longer erect, but still long and fat, lay up across his belly, glistening in the sun with dripping streamers of thick, white semen. 'Well, let's get this guy, and me, cleaned up. Then we'll see what we can do to take care of you!" she said.

Nicole looked confused. "Take care of me?" she asked questioningly.

Amy smiled. "You'll see," she said.

Amy stood up and took her brother's hand. She dragged him off the steps and into the water. Amy and Nicole both ducked under the surface and, as Ron stood in the shallow water, used their hands to rub the sticky come from his cock and balls. Amy scrubbed her face, then they swam around for a little while.

When they got out of the pool, Amy spread a large blanket on the grass next to the deck and they all laid down to dry off in the sun, with Nicole in the middle between Ron and Amy.

"Ahhhhh, yes..." Amy sighed after a few minutes, when the sun had dried and warmed their naked bodies. "That sun sure feels good!" She propped herself up on one elbow and turned toward her friend. "How do you like it, Nicole?" she asked.

Nicole's arms were raised so her head could rest on her palms which caused her breasts to thrust upward. She smiled, her eyes closed, as she luxuriated in the warmth of the sun. "Ooooooh...this feels so nice!" she purred.

Amy laid her hand on her friend's thigh and gently pulled it toward her, opening up her crotch a bit. "Never had the sun shine on you down there before, have you?" Amy asked.

"Ummmm...no..." Nicole answered.

"Feels good, though, doesn't it?"

"Ohhhhh...yes..." Nicole murmured, spreading her thighs even wider and tilting her pelvis upward to open her vagina to the delightful kiss of the sun's warm rays.

Amy gazed down at her friend's lovely young body as she lightly stroked her hand back and forth along the girl's creamy-smooth thigh, her fingertips dipping lower and lower along its inner surface, until she almost, but not quite, touched the outer lip of her vulva. Then she slowly slid her hand up and over the bulge of her pelvic bone, down and back up the concave curve of her belly, and gently cupped her palm around the mound of her friend's breast.

Nicole jerked and opened her eyes as she felt Amy's hand grasp her breast and gently tweak the rubbery nub of her nipple between her fingers.

Amy smiled down at her friend, continuing to tenderly fondle her tittie. "Just relax, Nicole..." Amy murmured soothingly, "enjoy the warm sun...and anything else you feel..." Amy rose to her knees and sat back on her heels to free up both her hands. While she caressed her friend's nearest breast with one hand, she stoked the other hand up and down the curve of her sleek, smooth belly.

Amy looked up at her brother, who was watching her. She nodded at him and indicated that he should join her. Ron sat up and placed his hands on Nicole, mimicking his sister, one hand fondling her nearest breast and the other stroking the girl's belly.

Nicole opened her eyes as she now felt four hands on her. She smiled up at the others, then closed her eyes again and relaxed. "Ummmmm...that feels nice..." she sighed.

Amy leaned down and, extending her tongue, swirled it around and around her friend's tautly erect nipple. After a moment, she took it between her lips and gently sucked on it while flicking it with her tongue. Ron bent down and did the same to her other teat.

"Oooooh...oooohh..." Nicole moaned softly, her body squirming, as both her titties were sucked at the same time.

As she and her brother sucked on her friend's sensitive nipples, Amy's hand slid downward from the girl's belly to her thigh, then inward to caress the outer lips of her pussy. Nicole gasped and her body tensed as Amy's fingertip delved between her outer labia to caress her moist, inner folds.

Ron released Nicole's rubbery nipple from his lips and drew ever widening circles around and around that little teat until it left the mound of her breast. He drew his tongue upward, over the girl's collar bone, and up the side of her neck. He flicked his tongue all around her ear, then across her cheek to her lips where he dragged its tip back and forth across them. He lowered his head a bit and pressed his lips to hers, thrusting his tongue down into her mouth. Their tongues met inside her mouth and began an impassioned dance of delight, sending electric shocks of pleasure shooting through her body.

Amy, meanwhile, seeing Ron and Nicole involved in a passionate kiss, released the girl's teat from her lips and licked and kissed her way down her friend's belly to her neat little, golden-brown love nest. She brushed her nose and mouth back and forth through the soft, brown curls. As she did so, she gazed down at the open furrow of her friend's pussy, getting her first, close-up look at a vagina.

She had, of course, seen her own vagina in a mirror, but never a close-up inspection. Looking at someone else's vagina, and from such close range, was a very different thing. She noticed that Nicole's outer labia were less puffy than her own, leaving her vulva to be naturally more open than her own. Amy was fascinated by the moistly glistening, pink folds of the girl's inner labia, which she could see between her friend's thin, outer cunt-lips.

As she looked at her friend's vagina, images from her brother's magazine again passed through her mind, inspiring her. Amy moved a little lower and touched her extended tongue to her friend's succulent looking vulva. She slid her tongue up and down through those luscious folds, thrilling to the soft, moist, wet-chamois feel of her inner labia.

Nicole gasped at this strange and unexpected sensation. Her eyes popped open and she broke her kiss with Ron. Raising her head to look down along her body, she cried, "Amy! What are you doing?"

Amy turned her head to look at her friend, smiling. "Remember how much Ron enjoyed what we did to him? It's just as good for a girl!"

Ron pressed his lips to Nicole's again and thrust his tongue down into her mouth.

Amy decided she needed to get a better angle on Nicole's pussy, so she moved around to get between her legs. Grasping the girl's ankles, she bent her legs upward, splaying her knees outward. Amy smiled with delight as she saw her friend's vagina rise upward and open up further, like a blooming flower. She laid down on her stomach between Nicole's legs and eagerly buried her face in her friend's luscious cunt.

For a long, blissful time, Ron and Nicole's tongues danced between their open mouths while Amy's tongue explored the soft, moist folds of her friend's vulva. When their ardent kiss finally broke, they gazed into each other's eyes as they caught their breath.

"Ohhh, Ron..." Nicole whispered, "I've never been kissed like that before!"

"Me neither!" Ron said, smiling, as he gently stroked his hand up and down the girl's flat belly and over and around the slightly heaving mounds of her breasts. "That was really good!"

"Ooooooooh..." Nicole gasped, her body squirming. "What's Amy doing to me?"

They both looked down along Nicole's body to see Amy's face between her thighs, her tongue furiously lapping at her pussy. Amy saw them looking down at her and she raised her head, smiling with delight, her lower face glistening wetly with Nicole's juices. Then she plunged her tongue back into her friend's cunt.

Nicole gasped and her mouth dropped open.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Ron said, cupping Nicole's breast and rolling her nipple between his fingers.

"Ohhhhh...yes!" Nicole cried, her ass bouncing up and down. Suddenly, she felt her loins explode and she squealed with delight as an orgasm washed over her. As she came, Ron again pressed his lips to hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, while he gently squeezed and massaged her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingertips.

Nicole heaved a heavy groan and her tensed up, quivering body relaxed. Amy gradually slowed her vigorous lapping as her friend's orgasm ebbed. Ron broke their passionate kiss and smiled as he gazed down into the girl's face.

"Ohmygod, that was amazing!" Nicole gasped, still catching her breath. "I never felt anything like that before!"

Amy raised her head and smiled at the others, Nicole's copious love juices glistening on her chin. "Ummmm...Nicole, honey, you taste soooo gooood!" she said, then slowly ran her tongue up and down through her friend's cunt a few more times, savoring her sweet succulence.

********************

The three teens lay there for a time, just relaxing in the warm sun.

Ron was lying on his back next to Nicole, his arms raised, his head pillowed on his palms. After the novelty of his first-time, passionate kiss, while, at the same time, watching his sister lick Nicole to an orgasm, the boy's penis was, once again, fully erect, pointing stiffly skyward. He smiled, enjoying the delightful sensation of having an erection, out in the open air, basking in the warm rays of the sun.

Amy, quietly lying between Nicole's legs, her head resting on her friend's thigh, adoringly gazed at the girl's lovely vagina a few inches below her face. From time to time she gently licked and probed the smooth, moist labia of her friend's vulva while her eyes turned upward to take in the view of her brother's sun-bronzed penis, standing stiffly erect just a few more inches away.

Nicole also lay there, smiling blissfully as she savored the delicious afterglow of her first orgasm as well as the continuing delightful caresses of her friend's tongue on the sensitized folds of her vagina, still tingling with arousal.

After a few minutes of this gentle and relaxing, post-orgasmic stimulation, Nicole opened her eyes and pushed herself up on her elbows. Gazing down between the firm little mounds of her breasts, her eyes met Amy's gazing up at her from between her thighs. Amy's blue eyes twinkled with delight as she thrust her tongue into the lower end of Nicole's cunt, then slowly slid it upward through her juicy vulva and flicked it at the girl's clitoris.

Nicole gasped and her butt squirmed. She watched Amy lick her pussy for a few moments, then she turned her head and looked down at Ron, lying beside her, lying there in the warm sun, his eyes closed and his hands clasped behind his head. Her eyes scanned the boy's nicely tanned body and locked on the eight-inch vertical shaft of his sun-bronzed erection. Gazing at that impressive organ, a shiver ran through her body as Amy's tongue again swiped up through her vagina and caressed her clitoris.

Nicole turned her upper body toward Ron and laid her hand on his chest. The boy's eyes opened to find Nicole gazing down at him.

"I want to kiss you again," she said, lowering her head and pressing her lips to his. She thrust her tongue down into his mouth just as he had done to her a little while before. As they kissed, she slid her hand down across his chest and belly, and wrapped her fingers around the base of his thick, hard cock. While their tongues dueled, she lightly stroked her hand up and down along his rigid shaft.

Still licking her friend's pussy, Amy saw Nicole kiss Ron and watched her hand slide down his belly to grasp his erect penis. As Nicole stroked her fist up and down the boy's stiff, hard shaft, Amy reached over and slipped her hand under his balls and gently fondled his soft and supple, sun-warmed scrotum.

After a few minutes of this relaxed, sensual love-making, Amy decided to take an opportunity to really look at, examine, and explore her friend's lovely vagina. She rose to her knees between Nicole's legs and, slipping her hands beneath the other girl's thighs. She raised them upward and spread them wide apart. Pushing the girl's knees forward and down, Nicole's pelvis tilted upward and Amy smiled with delight as she saw her friend's vagina fully open up beneath her inquiring gaze.

"Ohhhh, Nicole...your pussy is so beautiful..." Amy gasped, gazing down at the girl's lusious vagina. "Ron," she said, "take a look at this!"

As Ron sat up and moved to join his sister, Amy laid down on her stomach, her face poised above Nicole's wide-spread loins. He laid down on his side next to Amy, throwing his upper leg across the back of her thighs, his erection pressed against her buttock. He thrust his head close to Amy's, eager to get his own close-up look at another real, live pussy.

Nicole moaned and her slender body squirmed, as she lay there, her knees pulled up and splayed apart, her vagina spread wide-open for the others' close scrutiny. She found it both embarrassing and unexpectedly exciting to have her nether regions on such open display.

Amy and Ron, cheek to cheek, just looked at Nicole's lovely cunt for time, then Amy extended her tongue carefully traced all the convoluted folds of Nicole's moist, pink inner labia with its pointed tip. At the lower convergence of her outer labia she found the opening to Nicole's vaginal passageway. Amy probed it with the tip of her tongue, swirling it around the edge of that opening. As she probed her friend's vaginal opening with her tongue, Amy's eyes were on the tiny, pink bud of her clitoris, just peeking out of its hood at the upper end of her vulva.

Ron, from just inches away, watched his sister lick Nicole's vagina, his own mouth watering for a taste of that succulent looking furrow of moistly glistening female flesh.

Amy heard her brother groan and his body squirmed against her. She felt the hot, solid shaft of his erection searing her ass-cheek.

She pulled her head back a bit and said, "Go ahead, Ronnie, have a lick...Nicole tastes really good!"

Ron eagerly stuck out his tongue and began lapping at the girl's glistening, wet pussy.

Amy allowed her brother to lick Nicole for a short time, then she pushed him away with her head and thrust her own tongue into her friend's vulva again.

"Ohmygod...ohmygod..." Nicole groaned, her fingers digging into the back of her thighs as she held her knees pulled up and pressed downward. Her butt bounced up and down with growing excitement as Amy and Ron switched back and forth, licking her pussy.

"Just a sec', Ronnie," Amy said. As the boy pulled his head back, Amy put both of her hands on Nicole's thighs and placed her forefingers on either side of the girl's clitoral hood. Pressing downward, she was rewarded with the sight of the girl's bright, pink love bud emerging from its darker shroud. Amy slowly ran her tongue up through the furrow of her friend's vagina and swirled it around and around the now protruding head of her clitoris.

Nicole gasped and her ass squirmed as Amy's tongue caressed her sensitive little clit.

After a moment, Amy pulled her head back and allowed her brother to lick her friend's clitoris while she kept it exposed for him with her fingertips.

Nicole's passions were soaring once again as Amy and Ron alternately licked her aroused clit. Her ass bounced and squirmed as the pleasure of their caresses drove her higher and higher.

Suddenly, her body froze.

Ron clamped his lips around Nicole's love bud and furiously sucked on it. Nicole let out a squeal and her ass began to bounce and writhe with even greater fury. The boy fought to keep his lips around the girl's clitoris, flicking the little bud with his tongue as she came.

Amy, realizing that her friend was coming, pulled her brother's face away from Nicole's crotch and, pressing her fingers down on either side of the other girl's clitoris again, watched that bright pink nub emerge, wet and glistening, from its hood. Amy quickly closed her lips around her friend's erect love button and sucked. She heard Nicole gasp and felt her butt clench. Amy began to furiously lash the tip of her tongue against her friend's clitoris as the girl's orgasm hit yet another peak.

Seeing that his sister was intent on monopolizing Nicole's vagina throughout her orgasm, Ron quickly scrambled forward and pressed his mouth over the girl's lips, thrusting his tongue down into her mouth. In the throes of ecstasy, Nicole's tongue responded with passionate fury. As their tongues danced, Ron placed his hands on both of her breasts, fondling them and tweaking her taut, hard little nipples with his fingertips.

Amy continued sucking on Nicole's clit until the peak of her orgasm passed, then she gradually slowed the furious flicking of her tongue as the girl's passions began to ebb. As the last twitches and trembles of her climax ended, Amy just continued to slowly run her tongue up and down through the dripping labia of her friend's juicy vulva.

Still lying on her belly between the girl's thighs, Amy allowed Nicole's legs to straighten out on either side of her. While she continued to gently lick Nicole's juicy cunt, she gazed up over the light brown bush of her friend's love nest, watching them kiss, more quietly and sensuously now that the passion of the girl's orgasm had passed.

After a few quiet minutes of this post-orgasmic recovery, Amy sat up. Ron broke off their kiss and rolled onto his back. Nicole smiled and raised her arms above her head, stretching and wriggling her lithe young body with a satisfied groan.

"Ohmygod..." she murmured, "that was incredible! That was even better than the first one!"

"I'm hot!" Amy announced. "Let's go back in for a swim!"

She jumped up and took Nicole's hand, pulling her friend to her feet. The two naked girls ran to the side of the pool and dove in. Surfacing, they turned to see Ron walking up to the edge, his penis still fully erect after their steamy session, bobbing and swaying, pointing slightly upward from his loins.

He dove in and the three of them frolicked joyfully in the water, the girls eagerly touching and rubbing against Ron's erection. As the girls swam around him under the water, Amy grabbed his cock and thrust it into her mouth.

"Ohhh, yeah..." Ron groaned, thrusting it in and out. "An underwater blow-job!"

Nicole watched her friend suck the boy's cock underwater, and when Amy had to come up for air, she went down to take her place. The girls alternated for a time, switching whenever one had to surface for a breath. One time, when Amy released her brother's cock to come up for air, she held back until Nicole had taken his prick into her mouth, then she stuck her head between her brother's legs and expelled her air in a gush of bubbles all around his balls and the base of his penis. Both girls surfaced, laughing.

Ron moved up behind Nicole and put his arms around her, grasping both her breasts in his hands. As he pulled her to his chest, the head of his prick slid down through the crack of her butt.