All Comments on 'Backyard Pool Ch. 13'

by SILVERBEARD69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Phlycpl210Phlycpl210almost 2 years ago

Great story. Started out a bit wordy, but became hot and pretty much stayed that way. Well done.

D&A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It wouldn't be complete without Ryan and Nicole's mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope there is more to this pool party. The girls still haven't tried anal. Mom could show them how it's done!

rodavrodavalmost 2 years ago

They could all go to a nudist camp with Ryan and Nicole’s parents.

OnTalynOnTalynover 1 year ago

Fucking hot series, loved it!

Mr_Anderson724Mr_Anderson724over 1 year ago

Great story, are there going to be any more? If love to hear more about the mom and more interaction between the guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written and very sexy. A great turn on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the part where Ron sucked Ryan's cock. Reminded me of my high school days when I had a suck buddy. It started off looking at his dad's collection of Playboys and Penthouses and jacking off. Soon we were jacking each other off. I loved watching him squirt his cum high in the air and then splash back down on him and my hand. I would wait until he wasn't looking and lick his cum off of my hand. One day as I was jacking him off I could tell he was about to cum and I took the head of his cock in my mouth just as he started to squirt. It was too much cum for me to swallow all of it so a lot of it ended up on him. After that I sucked him off every day after school and after a few weeks of that he decided he wanted to suck me off too. Our favorite was to lay on our sides in a 69 position and suck each other off at the same time. Nothing feels better to me than to have a hard cock squirting off in my mouth while squirting off in a warm, wet mouth at the same time. Those were the days......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous