Bad Boys Get it Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then a bell rang, and each woman popped the one button that held up the pants of the man with whom she was standing. Six pairs of cargo shorts or pants tumbled to the floor. The men were instructed to step out of their pants while Chuck collected them in a large bag. When he bent down to collect his own, Teri took the opportunity to spank his now fully naked ass. Each of the other women followed her cue, and Chuck had his first spanking of the night. He realized that since he was going to have to retrieve all of the boy's clothing, he was going to be getting three more spankings. He expected them to get progressively harder.

Teri walked over to Denis now. She said to Janice and Lucy, "Do you mind? He owes me ten, and I would like to collect."

Both women told Teri to go for it, and she told Denis to bend over a chair. All the conversation in the room stopped, but women continued to caress pouches, lightly massage or slap asses, and run their hands up and down tight t-shirts.

Teri rubbed Denis' ass for a little bit, and then slapped his left sit spot hard. Janice and Lucy yelled, "One," in unison.

Teri now went after his right sit spot, and then continued with a flurry of three spanks on the same spot. Being a polite and well-trained boy, he said thank you after each. Teri could tell that she was not having as much impact as she would like. so, she now told him not to move. She had brought her purse with her, and she now brought out her hairbrush. He was yelping after the second swat with it, and although he didn't want to do it, he was jumping up after each swat and involuntarily moving his ass away from the spanks. Teri had to put her hand on the small of his back to hold him in place. Teri asked Lucy if she could get three more because the first spanks didn't really count. Both Lucy and Janice nodded.

There was an oohing and aahing in the crowd now as she went to town on his ass, and there were other sounds too: the sounds of spankings on other bare asses. Some of the women were spanking the guys as they stood next to them, while other guys had been ordered to bend over chairs, tables, or the sofa and were getting their warm up spankings. However, none of those spankings was a harsh as Teri's.

Only Janice was not spanking Bruce. When Teri had finished spanking Denis, she told him to stand up, and he thanked her. Janice felt his ass and complimented him on how hot it felt. Then she complimented Lucy on how polite she had trained Denis to be. She turned to Teri then and said, "What about my irresponsible husband here. He just stood there and let this boy be bratty."

Teri smile and said, "You are right. I guess he deserves ten good ones too."

Janice smiled at Bruce and said, "Did you think I would deprive you out of your spanking when every other boy was getting one? Don't be silly. I love you. Bend over the same chair." He did so.

She then said to Teri, "Start with the brush. He has a hard ass and needs more than your hand."

Teri did not need much encouragement, and starting with his right sit spot and then his right under bun, she let loose a flurry of swats. The other women stopped spanking in order to watch Bruce's cheeks vibrate and flutter with every hit. Each cheek shimmied like a bowl of Jell-O every time the brush landed. Bruce held it together remarkably well, but he had tears in his eyes and would have had difficulty talking had Janice asked him to say thank you. However, Bruce's dick was pushing out his pouch like it was an arrow. His was not the only penis stretching the material around it; in fact, there was no longer a soft cock in the house.

For the moment, the spanking had stopped, but then Teri looked at her husband's unmarked ass, and she collected him. She told him to drape himself over the ottoman. Once he was positioned according to her liking, she proceeded to give Larry a solid hair brush spanking. When she finished, she explained to the room that they were running late and that she hadn't had time to spank him properly at home.

She then said, "But now I have shown him that I still love him. There are four other stud sluts here, and I am going to check out the merchandise."

She walked around from man to man, looking at or fondling hard dicks in the straining pouches of the men around her, but she was far more interested in turning them around and telling them to bend over. She was gently patting asses, but none of the guys had any illusion that she would spank lightly, if she chose them. The rest of the women were doing the same. The beef market was open.

Sara had intended to let this part of the strip-down last a bit longer, but she realized the jock straps needed to go, so she rang the next bell. In a second, the women had all pulled the Velcro bands. While the waistbands had fallen on the floor as expected, the pouches didn't. They ladies had failed to take erections into their strategy. The pouches fell, but they just draped over hard dicks as if they were on a coat hook. The women began to laugh and then threw them onto the floor.

After taking his pouch off of him and throwing it on the floor, Sara said to Chuck, "Ok boy, pick up yours and then everyone else's."

Once he bent over, she put her hand on the nape of his neck and gave him two good swacks. As he went from station picking up the jock straps, every other woman did the same to him. The fact that each pouch had sticky, wet spots made the process even more difficult for him.

Small conversation groups emerged, now that the boys naked from the waist down. Sara and Suzanne were talking to Thomas and Chuck, while Jill and Teri were with Larry and David. Well, that is not exactly accurate. The women were talking and boys knew better than to interject anything into the conversation. Unless they were asked a specific question, their job was to be playthings. The conversations were mostly non-sexual, and about topics that were far more interesting to women than men, but female hands were groping male bodies constantly. But the women did not remain in these clusters for long. While the women circulated, the men were expected to stay in once place unless they were told to move. This part of the evening was meant to allow the women to examine the goods and determine with whom they wanted to play once things got hotter.

Janice and Lucy were different because they were not interested in any of the other men. They intended to use each other's husbands as soon as possible. They were not making small talk like the other women, rather they were busy comparing each other's husbands' equipment. Lucy said that you could tell that they share genes since they were both were long and thick, but she thought that Denis won the thick contest while Bruce won the long contest. Janice expressed her surprise that Denis had a foreskin and that it would be different but fun to play with it. Lucy countered that she wanted to see what the difference was going to be when she edged Bruce. Then Lucy cupped both men's ball sacks at the same time and said that she liked Bruce's better; they felt fuller and probably shot more cream that she could make him eat. Janice asked Lucy to let go of them, and her hands replaced Lucy's and she opined that both boys would have plenty to eat tonight. She then let go of their sacks and told Bruce and Denis turn around, so that both women judged the color of their asses.

Janice said, "Pathetic, neither are red any more. The both took really good spankings and they are back to normal. Pink, maybe, but even that is fading."

She pointed to Bruce's ass and said, "Look, Bruce still has a paddle mark here, but it will be gone in five minutes."

Lucy said, "Nothing pathetic about it. It just means that we can spank them a lot."

Janice replied, "Oh, that's so true. And at the end of the night, we can see which one reddest and then even up their tans."

All of the other boys were now bent over chairs, the arms of the couch. or the edges of tables and told to stay that way. The women, with glasses of wine in one hand, walked from butt to butt mostly hand spanking but also seeing how a butt stood up to a brush or a kitchen utensil. Unbeknownst to the men, the women were keeping score over who reddened the best and discussing their plans once the boys were naked. There were detailed negotiations in the kitchen between the women as to who got to use what boy first. They were also swapping ass whooping suggestions and sex recipes for what things drove their own husbands to distraction. Sara brought down pillows so that they could us them show each other paddling techniques.

Sara also brought down the aftercare kits and said that the kitchen and the downstairs bathroom was off limits for sex or discipline. Those areas are reserved for administering to needs of the boys. The Gatoraid and the cakes and sweets next to the kits are also for the boys during aftercare. You have all been in the kink community long enough to know what you need to do.

Sara realized that the strip down needed to end quickly. The women loved a long strip down, but they were now as eager to take off the rest of the men's clothing as the men were to have them removed. It was time to start cracking. She rang the bell and told the boys to stand up and the vests were pulled off. As soon as Chuck had collected them all, she rang the bell again. She told the boys to put their hands up and told the women to take off the shirts any way they choose.

Teri and Jill rounded up to David and Larry. They intended to paddle each other's husband. Teri told Larry to bend over with his arms stretched out, and she slowly pulled her husband's shirt off. As she did it, Jill began to paddle his butt. When his shirt was completely off, Jill stopped paddling and gave the hair brush to Teri. David who had been left standing there watching knew what was coming now. Jill had her husband bend over and as soon as he did, Teri started spanking. Since Teri was thoroughly enjoying watching her husband get paddled, she pulled David's shirt off very slowly.

Suzanne took care of Chuck's shirt without any fanfare knowing that she would get a few good whacks in as soon as he bent over to pick it up. She got him as soon as he bent over to pick up his shirt. As he made his rounds picking up the other guys' shirts, he was spanked at each stop, but this time the ladies were using their hair brushes or their kitchen tools. Sara started it by using a pizza paddle that had no other purpose than reddening Chuck's rear. The first time he picked up clothing, he was spanked once by hand. The second time twice by hand and the third three times. Now it was four times with implements.

After he finished his rounds, Sara sent him downstairs to be the first room monitor. That was the signal, and for Lucy and Janice to take Bruce and Denis downstairs for Sara and Teri to tag team Thomas.

As soon as they were in the basement, Janice said to Lucy, "He is yours."

Lucy replied, "Ditto to you. Ten years of frustration, so lets make this last. I intend to have a ton of fun, and I expect you can make Denis moan a lot!"

Neither of the guys said anything, their massive erections did all the talking for them.

Lucy spoke directly to Bruce. "March over to the spanking bench." He did and she slapped his ass with each step. Lucy was thinking that it had to be a sex dream. She had wanted to see his naked ass for years. She had, of course, seen his back, and legs for years at the beach or swimming pool, but he always wore long shorts when he swam. She had fantasized about what was under those shorts. Now she could stare at his beautiful, big round ass cheeks, and better yet, she could spank and paddle them to her hearts content. She thought his dick was even better than she had hoped, but she intended to focus on his back side first.

She told him to position himself properly on the spanking bench. He was no stranger to them, and he quickly draped himself over it. She said she approved, and hand spanked him a few times, and then she strapped him on -- wrists first, followed by forearms, then biceps, then thighs and finally ankles. The bench even had a support for his head. Chuck had thought of everything.

The women had agreed beforehand that Lucy would use the bench first while Janice would use the four-poster bed and then they would switch. The bed and the bench were aligned so that both women could enjoy watching each other's handiwork, but the boys were not to be allowed that privilege. So, once she was sure Bruce was not going anywhere, Lucy went to the toy cabinet to get a blindfold and a pair of noise cancelling headphones. She brought both back and showed them both to Bruce. She smiled and stroked the back of his head.

She said, "Once these are on, your skin will be your only sense organ. You will be feeling nothing but your ass for a while, so enjoy the ride." She put on the blindfold first and then the headphones: Bruce was now in a dark and soundproof place.

She gave him maybe thirty seconds to get used to the dark silence, and then walked behind him and began hand spanking him. She did that for a while, and then she pinched his cheeks a bit before returning to spanking. Bruce found it mildly painful, but nothing he couldn't handle. She then completely stopped.

"Nice warm up he thought."

She went back to the toy cabinet. So many choices she thought, but she selected some old favorites: a small but very solid paddle made out of hickory (old schoolmasters knew what wood hurt the most), a tawse, and a razor strop. Janice had instructed her to take a Rabbit vibrating dildo. She had never seen one before. She walked back to the bench and lined up the toys on a table behind the bench so that they would be easily accessible when she wanted them.

While Lucy was busy preparing Bruce, Janice had attached restraint cuffs to Denis' ankles and wrists, and had him lie down on his back on the bed with his head close to the headboard and his arms and legs stretched out in a spread-eagle position. She then secured the locking clips on his wrist cuffs to the lowest D-Rings on each headboard post. After those cuffs were locked in place, she blindfolded him and made sure he could not see. Denis expected that she would then attach his ankles to the back posts, but he was wrong.

Lucy was about to start punishing Bruce's butt, but she now looked at Janice who was signaling for her to come over. Since Denis could still hear, Janice put her finger to her lips. Lucy was a bit confused, but thought "what the hell," and walked over silently. Once she got there, Janice put her hand on Denis' right ankle and pointed to his left. Lucy walked over and put her hand on her husband's ankle. She still wasn't sure what was up until Janice pointed to the D-Rings that were halfway up the headboard bedposts. She then made a motion to indicate that they should bring his legs up, bend him over, and fasten his ankles so that they would be bound directly over his wrists. The light dawned for Lucy, and they lifted Denis' legs. In half a second, they had his ankles cuffed to the posts.

Now he was bent over in the shape of a letter c. His legs were spread wide apart to the sides giving Janice plenty of room to straddle his face. His ass was facing upwards so that both round, meaty cheeks were vulnerable to whatever spanking Janice had in mind. And his ass crack was spread wide, so that she could easily peg him. Of course, his dick and balls were totally exposed as well, and they would be easily in hands reach when she was sitting on his face.

Lucy immediately understood the practicality of this positioning. She smiled and said, "When you are done with my husband, I will be doing exactly the same to yours."

But then she shook her head and gave Janice a quizzical look. She said, "His hands being that far away means that he cannot use his fingers to pleasure you."

Janice just grinned and nodded in agreement.

"I know just the thing for that, and I can get it and some other toys from the cabinet too," she said.

She returned with a leather collar with rings attached. She put the collar around Denis' neck. Then she pinched open the wrist clip attached to the O-Ring on the right post and brought his hand over and clipped it to the collar. She did the same to his left. His hands were in a perfect position use his fingers in tandem with his tongue while she gyrated over his face. At the same time she got the collar, she brought back a tube of lube, three dildos ranging in size from medium to large, a plastic paddle, and a leather paddle with a strip of metal in it. Of course, Chuck had built in shelves for toys in arms reach of the bed, and she now placed everything on that shelf.

She brought her mouth close to his ear and said, "I have been dreaming of having you this way for ten years, and I have used my fingers and a vibrator pretending it was your face, and now you face will now be my vibrator for real. Your fingers and tongue will polish my clit and get as deep inside me as I grind on your face. You are a human vibrator who is here only to pleasure me."

She lightly slapped his face and asked, "What are you, boy?'

He answered, "I am a human vibrator."

She said, "And you are my play toy. I will use your body in any way I want."

He didn't have to respond to this since his penis jumped several times.

Lucy turned back to Bruce intending to start his disciplinary session. Suddenly she remembered that Chuck was standing there doing his job as monitor.

She said loudly, "Turn around. I have to remove my skirt to install my penis and you cannot see my private parts. And keep your hands off your penis. It belongs to the women here, not you."

Janice said, "You know that if you touch your dick, you will be considered covering it up, and that could get you expelled from the club. Rule 1, Men's naked bodies must be on display at all times."

Chuck did as told, and Lucy took off her skirt and began to prepare to get into her pegging harness.

Janice said, "Let me help you to attach it."

Lucy was confused for a second, and then said, "Sounds good to me." She stood there naked from the waist down, and Janice gave her an appreciative look.

Janice went to the table where Lucy placed her toys. She picked up the Rabbit and brought it to Lucy. She then asked Lucy to sit on one of the cunnilingus chairs and spread her legs. She showed Lucy the pink dildo and said, "This one is called a rabbit, because these little prongs that look rabbit ears. They go into you to stimulate your clitoris. The smaller ball will fit into you and hold it in place while larger penis looking part will go into Bruce. Now, I am going to help you insert it.

"But first you hold on to it while I prepare you," said Janice.

Then Janice got on her knees and began giving Lucy a tongue lashing. She used her fingers to spread Lucy's lips apart, and began to thrust her tongue and fingers in deep. She quickly found Lucy's clitoris and rubbed, licked, and sucked it. She gave a few light nibbles. Lucy began to moan, but Janice stopped almost as soon as the noises started.

Janice said, "Let's call that a promissory note." They both kissed deeply and passionately. Janice spread some lube on her finger and then to insert it deeply into Lucy. After spreading the lube thickly, she stopped and said, "You're ready to put on your penis. We can all get together in the future, and we can finish this."

Lucy responded by saying. "True, but later tonight you are going to need help putting your penis on too, and I will do for you what you did for me. And yes, this is not going to be the last time you are going to pleasure me and I am going to pleasure you."

Denis could hear it all, as could Chuck. Denis was in no position to get his hands on his dick, and Chuck knew better than to touch his. It did take every bit of strength he had to keep his hands behind his back.