Bad Boys Get it Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two couples had gone to a few vanilla "Cocks & Tails" together after their club session, and they had gone to Janice's and Bruce's house for a disciplinary evening. Janice and Sara went out for lunches and coffees often, and even Bruce and Chuck hung out together until everything closed down.

Then they did talk a lot on Zoom, but the women had only been able to get together physically during the last month, and they used that time to plan this party. Recently, Janice explained that as much as she loved playing with Chuck, she had something special planned for this party, and that she and Bruce would probably only be playing with one other couple. This was going to be their first party ever, and both she and Bruce were going to be somewhat protective.

She then said with a grin, "Kind of protective. I have wanted this boy for a very long time, and his wife has wanted Bruce for a long time, and we are finally going to get them, so we are going to be selfish and use them mostly for ourselves."

"Perhaps," she continued, "The four of us can have another disciplinary session at my house in a few weeks. That way, you can have Bruce again, and I can do Chuck."

As soon as Teri went up the stairs, Janice stepped towards Chuck. She brought the young woman with her and she said, "Chuck, meet Lucy."

Chuck could only smile and say something like glad to meet you. He was overwhelmed. The young woman's skin was porcelain white, framed by straight red hair, and her eyes were green. She was wearing the baggy clothing that all of the other women wore, but still Chuck could tell that he wanted to see her in the sexy outfit she would wear tonight. Even in baggy clothing, he could tell that she had an amazing body. This time, he was in fact being scoped out by a woman who had never seen him nude before, and he felt a jolt of sexual energy and tension that he had not felt in years.

Lucy, for her part, just stood while thoroughly enjoyed the view.

Janice said, "Chuck, Lucy is my niece."

She waited for a second for it to register, then she continued.

"Yes, her husband Denis is Bruce's nephew, his sister's son, so I don't really think that if we swap husbands, we are really committing incest."

Lucy now turned to Sara and asked, "May I play with it?"

Sara said, "Of course dear! That is why we are all here, after all."

Chuck thought that on top of her being beautiful that she was innocent and bashful. He was wrong.

She replied to Sara, "But I figured that it is your property and that I should not just reach out and grab it without getting your permission."

Janice spoke for Sara. "You have just watched the other women, dear. They all played with him. If you are in one of our spaces, nude men are yours to play with. That is the point of a husband swapping party and the club in general. You will bring your husband to be swapped for any of the men here. Men's bodies are there for your enjoyment; grab what you like."

Lucy wasted no time in grabbing Chuck's dick. She pulled his foreskin back over the dick head and said in a very clinical tone, "He has a very nice foreskin, but Denis' is nicer."

"Wait," said Janice, "Denis is not circumcised? Bruce is"

Lucy replied, "You know Denis' father. He is European; he would never let that happen to his son."

Janice said, "Oh, now I cannot wait to see him naked."

As she continued to play with his foreskin, Lucy said to Sara in a clinical, distracted tone, "It's a shame that Uncle Bruce doesn't have a foreskin. I have a fun game I play with Denis. I often tie him to a chair, blindfold him, put noise canceling headphones on him, and then gag him. I leave him there while I get a warm bucket of water and a nice soap. I wash his dickhead and the area underneath his foreskin gently. It is the only part of his body I touch; although, I will often let his balls hang in the warm water. It's not about him not keeping himself clean. It's about edging him unmercifully. I was hoping to do that to Uncle Bruce, but I am sure I can find a game to edge him as well."

Chuck stiffened even more, and Sara said to Chuck, "I think we have a new game."

Lucy continued, "When the little beads form, I stop and walk away and wait until his penis goes down, and then start again. I have edged him for up to two hours, and I have now found this remote control vibrating butt plug. I will be watching television and notice that he is soft, and then I will turn on the vibrator. He never knows whether he will be getting vibrated or dick washed. Eventually, I will let him cum. and I will make him eat it, and that will be the signal to start his first spanking of the night."

Chuck just moaned softly.

Janice said, "How often do you do that?"

Lucy said, "That is for a long game night, so maybe once every two months or so. We have a long date night spanking session once a week, but I spank him every night before he gives me head. Then I fuck him. There is a rule that you should never go to bed angry. We have a rule that we never go to bed without sex."

As she spoke, Lucy continued to stroke his penis to give extra attention to its head. She kept wetting her palm and rotating it gently while she slid his foreskin up and down. Chuck could not control himself any longer, and he exploded. Lucy could feel it starting so she pointed his penis towards his chest. Sara who was at his side, but out of the line of fire, pushed his head down and told him to open his mouth. All three women broke up laughing. Sara told him to use his fingers to spoon it up and eat it himself. She then asked Lucy if she would like to give him his first spanking of the evening. Lucy just smiled and went back to get her purse.

Sara ordered him to bend over the padded sawhorse and told Lucy to limit it to only ten since he needed to be relatively fresh for the party.

He was bent over the horse with his arms hanging over the sides when Lucy walked over with a wooden hairbrush in her right hand. She then placed her left hand on the small of his back. She surprised him with the power of her first swing. After the second swat, he jumped up and down after each time the brush rippled one of his ass cheeks. Janice and Sara were nodding in appreciation. After the seventh swat, Sara observed that it was a good thing that Chuck had made the basement soundproof, since the cops would have been called by now if he hadn't. By the tenth swing, he had tears in his eyes and was clutching his breath.

Lucy stood him up, turned him around and hugged him. She asked him if he needed some water or maybe juice. Sara said that she would take care of him and took him upstairs and gave him a glass of juice and looked at his ass. She said sadly, "It's not really red any more, just a bit pink. It doesn't need any care. The good news is that it won't get in the way of the spankings you will get tonight."

Now that they were alone, Lucy said to Janice, "This is going to be great. I'm dying to see Uncle Bruce naked."

Janice replied, "I have been dying to see Denis naked too. There has been sexual tension between the four of us for years, but it's been especially hot since Thanksgiving. I really want to molest your husband, and I know you want to molest mine. So, we can swap, but I want to watch you having my husband while I am having yours."

Lucy replied, "That will make it the best!"

Finally, Janice said, "But please just call him Bruce, not Uncle Bruce."

They both laughed.

Party Time

Every party has a strip-down when the boys are made to remove their clothing one article at a time from bottom to top. For this party, the uniform consisted of four articles of clothing: one pair of very loose pants or cargo shorts that would drop to the floor once a single button was undone, one modified jockstrap (No leg straps, just a pouch Velcroed to a waistband. One tug on the Velcro would release the pouch.), a vest, and a skin-tight t-shirt. They would be removed in that order.

By seven forty-five, almost everyone had arrived. Only Denis and Lucy were not there. Sara wanted the party to start exactly at eight, since most people had to leave before midnight. Janice was worried that perhaps her niece and nephew had chickened out, so, she texted Lucy. She replied, " running late -- Denis' warm up spanking went long."

In the next text-box she wrote, "first time all week -- I got carried away."

Next, she typed, "His ass is fine. Just pinky."

Then came, "Don't worry, you can spank him as much as you like."

Finally, she wrote, "there in a minute."

Janice replied simply, "Just come down to the basement directly. You need to change from your drive-up outfits into the "party clothes" you left here this morning. Also check out the dungeon again and to make sure everything is to your liking."

Denis and Lucy arrived with ten minutes to spare, and Chuck welcomed them at the door. Since they both had already met, Lucy introduced him to Denis briefly. She said that she had to go change and asked Chuck to introduce Denis to the other men.

She smiled and coyly said to Denis with a smirk, "Don't be nervous, I am sure that the other women will introduce themselves, and you already know Bruce, - Janice's husband." She giggled.

She was about to head downstairs, but before they had a chance to move, Bruce walked over to greet them. He had been waiting for them to arrive and decided to be proactive about any possible discomfort that might come from this family get together.

Chuck looked at the three of them and said, "You guys talk. Bruce, you can introduce Denis around. I have host stuff to do."

Lucy smiled and looked Bruce over from head to toe. Perhaps a better description would be that she ogled him. He was flattered by her attention and was eager for the fun to start. All of them were eagerly waiting for the party to start, and, knowingly or not, had wanted it to happen years ago. She said to Bruce, "When we said goodbye at Thanksgiving, and you said that we should see more of each other, well, I couldn't agree more."

She winked and then continued, "Well, I guess that is half right. I am finally going to get to see a lot more of you. As much as I have always wanted." She leaned in to kiss him, and to his surprise gave him a deep French kiss. Surprised yes, but upset no, and even less upset and even more pleased that she grabbed both of his ass cheeks and squeezed. She then turned and did exactly the same to Denis. She then grabbed Denis' package and told him that she was going to have a lot of fun playing with him tonight. She then moved her hand to Bruce's package and said that she was looking forward to finally meeting him. She stepped back and scoped Bruce up and down, and said, "Denis, I love your naked body, and I will love watching it tonight, but watching Bruce lose his clothes one item at a time will get me soaking wet. In fact, I'm..." She giggled, winked, tossed her hair, and then she then walked off to the basement.

Denis and Bruce stood there for a second nervously. Bruce was thirteen when Denis was born, and he thought of him as a little brother who needed protection. That didn't mean that he hadn't noticed the sexual tension that had been from before Denis and Lucy were even married, or how it had been growing for the last few years, or how it had become unbearable lately. He knew that they had to give in to it, but he still thought he needed to say some things to Denis to make sure they could handle the actuality of what was coming.

Bruce said, "Really, I guess it is the two of us who are going to be seeing a lot more of each other soon."

Denis replied with a laugh, " We sure are."

That broke the tension.

Bruce went on, "I've been at lots of parties with nude men, seen lots of boners. I have been seen at full staff often, but you haven't. Are you going to be able to handle seeing that, and, especially, are you going to be freaked out by seeing my bone and me seeing yours? Homophobia still runs deep in America."

Denis responded, "I'm more concerned about what will happen when I see your face in between my wife's legs or when you see my bone in your wife's pussy."

Bruce said, "There has been sexual tension between the four of us for years. I know you wanted Janice and that she wanted to have you, and you know that I wanted to play with Lucy. We all knew what was going on. We have all tried to fight it for years, and we all know now we can't. We could have chosen to stop seeing each other period, but that would have just caused problems with the rest of the family. Testing it out seemed a better way. We have all agreed that any of us can decide that it is just too emotionally overwhelming for them and call it off for all of us. Then we would have to see where we go from there."

Denis said, "We both knew this was coming when we were playing cards after Thanksgiving dinner when Aunt Janice said that we should play strip poker and we all smiled and Lucy added but only the boys strip."

Bruce said, "I didn't know that you would be coming tonight until about two weeks ago...'

Denis interjected, "Yes, that is when Lucy told me too."

Bruce nodded and continued, "But I was pretty sure after Thanksgiving that we would find ourselves in a situation like this soon, and I think this is a good idea, because it would have been really weird in either of our homes, and that with more people to play with it will make things seem less like we are the only people in the world into this kind of fetish." he said.

Denis smiled, "Yep, I think all of that that will make it less weird. But you know, I might be a bit of a voyeur, but I am going to enjoy watching you bone Lucy, especially since I will be boning Aunt Janice."

Bruce said, "But you have to stop saying Aunt Janice, that will make it weird regardless."

Denis laughed and said, "Janice." It was clearly tough. He said it many more times until it get relatively easy to say.

Bruce changed the subject, "You know you are going to be spanked hard tonight. Your ass is going to hurt, really hurt for a week, and there is something else."

Denis laughed. "You didn't know that Lucy has been spanking me from long before we got married. Once a week, I get a long serious spanking with paddles, belts, a razor strop, and sometimes I get caned. I get hand spanked every night before bed and before I eat her out and then she ties me to the bed and fucks me. Oh, and as for the something else, yes, she pegs me. Lucy told me that Au, er Janice told her that she pegged you after spanking you years ago. Both of us have fantasized about husband swapping for years."

Bruce laughed and said, "Well then, if you enjoy that, I think you can handle this. My guess is that you will be most upset about being with me and the other naked me."

Denis asked, "Not at all. I want to get rid of my clothing right now. Why do they make us wait? Why don't they have us strip once we come in the door.? There are CFNM clubs that make the guys do that?"

Bruce replied, "It's a tease. Making us wait does just exactly what you said. It gets us overly horny and ready to play, and it allows them to unwrap us like a Christmas present, and it demonstrates who has the power in this society."

At that moment, Teri walked up. She was wearing a halter top, a mini-skirt, lacy stockings, and high heels. She placed her hand between Thomas' legs and gently moved it up to cop a feel. She moved her hand slowly until she felt what she was looking for. Those women, who were already upstairs and watching, knew that Teri was going to check out the noobie. They were waiting to see his reaction, and much to Bruce's amazement, Denis simply smiled and said, "My penis is slightly to the left. You have mostly ball sack. Would you like me to guide your hand to it?

Teri broke up laughing. When she was able, she said, "No, it's more fun feeling around for it when you're still dressed, but after the strip-down, I won't have any trouble finding it. And I will decide if I want to play with it once I see it."

She started to walk back to talk to Jill, but stopped and turned around, and said, "Oh, and for your insolence, I will have you over that chair's armrest for ten good ones."

He smiled and said, "Thank you, that will be a pleasant warm up."

Janice and Lucy had come upstairs in time to see the whole interaction.

Janice looked at Denis and said, "You are really one bad boy. I intend to give you the kind of discipline that your mother should have."

Lucy grinned and replied, "His wife already does, but if I can discipline this husband of yours who just stood there and didn't say anything to him, I will let you try your hand on my husband's butt."

But both women had already realized that the boys were unable to respond because they were completely in their wife's control. Their outfits had grabbed both each one by his gonads.

Janice grinned and almost laughed out loud and then put her mouth next to Denis' ear and lightly patted his butt and said, "The top part of this is called a bustier and the skirt is called a tutu, like what dancers wear, only shorter. And yes, they are real leather. Also, In case you are wondering, I have no underwear, but that is something that you will find out the many times when your face goes underneath this skirt."

Lucy, for her part, did not intend to be outdone by Janice. She had moved close to Bruce's ear, as she gently slid her finger up and down the bulge in his cargo shorts. She whispered, "I'm sure you recognize my Britany Spears knock-off school girl outfit. I dropped the silly jacket but kept the shirt and of course the flannel skirt. Janice says you like flannel, especially with your head underneath it."

She stopped rubbing his crotch and grabbed his hand. She drew it to her skirt, and then she placed it under the skirt. her hand was still on top of his, and she directed his finger past her labia until their fingers found her clitoris. The two of them rubbed it only a few times when she pulled his hand out.

"You will get more of that later. I just wanted to prove that I also don't have any underwear on either. I'll be seeing your underwear very soon," she cooed.

Neither of the guys were listening to what was being said exactly. The words had gone straight to their reptilian brains which were sending frenzied messages to their dicks. They were both overwhelmed by both Lucy's and Janice's outfits and what had just transpired.

Denis looked pleadingly at Janice's skirt, but she waved her finger at him and then placed her hand on his crotch and cupped it.

She said, "You will just have to wait you saucy boy. You will use your fingers with your tongue when the time is right, and then after I have seen what is under those pants, I will decide if he gets in there or not."

And both were finding their own pants becoming uncomfortably tight. They were both desperate for the strip-down. They needed to be out of their pants so that their cocks could breathe.

Bruce had seen Janice's outfit before and loved it, but Lucy's outfit was new to him, and it was getting him horny beyond belief. He could not believe he was going to be getting together with her after all these years of lust. There was something about the women being completely in charge that seemed to lessen the weirdness. He was not imposing his will on them. All he had to do was obey orders. He thought that since they were in charge, it somehow relieved him of his responsibility.

Denis had never seen either outfit, and all he wanted was to get naked so the party could start. The crotch of his pants was horribly tight. He now understood what Bruce had meant when he said that the women let the strip down go long to maximize "our need" to be naked.

By this point, each of the other women had found men who were not their husbands to chat up. Janice stopped massaging Denis' bulge but patted ass a lot. She did so softly, almost as if she was preparing him for the real event. Lucy patted Bruce's ass a bit harder. But the conversations were no longer sexual. The foursome was talking about movies. Jill was talking to Larry about working out and diets, while Teri was talking to Chuck about cooking and various recipes that they both liked. Suzanne was with David, and Sara was with Thomas. Even though the conversations were not sexual, the women were still happily touching the men where ever and whenever they pleased. Several of the men had adopted Denis' line that that their penis was either to the left or the right of where the woman was groping. By rule, the women were not allowed to reach underneath clothing; however, they didn't care because the boys would be stark naked soon enough. They considered this to be like the appetizer course or like shaking Christmas presents before unwrapping them. The men were, of course, not allowed to touch the women. It was all part of the teasing and frustration game. The women rule, the men's cock's drool.