Bad Boys Get it Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finally took pity on him and they put a dab on his dick head, and Sara took one lick. He just couldn't help himself. He shot and the women just got their faces back in the nick of time.

They laughed, but they told him that he was a dirty boy and his immaturity and lack of self-control necessitated a serious spanking session. But first Sara made him scoop up all of his jism and eat it.

"What comes out of you, goes back into you," she said before they licked the remains of the cake off his dick head, which drove him absolutely nuts. Very few things drive a man as crazy as having his dick licked immediately after he has just shot a load.

As soon as he shivered from the tongue lashing, Sara ordered him over her knee.

"You are getting 50 hand spanks now, and then we are taking you downstairs for a long session on the horse," she said.

Sara put him over her knee and gave him a merciless series of spanks with no respite. Fifty, hard, rapid strokes on all sides of his butt. It was a drum beat of spanks that had him shouting and moaning after ten. Then it was time to go downstairs.

Sara remained upstairs as Teri took Thomas down to the basement.

As soon as they left, Sara went into the kitchen and saw that Jill was cuddling Larry. She had already rubbed salve on his very red and bruised ass, and was massaging his butt and she kept telling him that he was a very good boy. He was clearly in a very pleasant sub space. Sara had hoped to find a boy in that condition since it was time to replace Chuck in the basement.

She said to Jill, "We should send Larry downstairs to take over for Chuck. Larry seems spent for the moment, and nobody has been able to use Chuck for a while. It seems like that would be a fair trade."

Larry, of course, had no say in this, but he seem amenable to it. He had been seriously used. Jill had taken him up to the main bedroom and placed him ass up on the bed with several pillows underneath his crotch. Sara had also left Chuck's shackles attached to the bed, and Jill used them to lock Larry in place. She then went to town on him with all of the paddles, crops, strops, and slappers that Sara had left out for public use. She quickly lost count how many she used, but when she deemed he was red enough, she released him and made him sit on a hard chair while she rode him reverse cowgirl position. Once he came, she forced him on to his knees between her legs and made him lick her clean.

He might have been finished at that point, but she was not. She put him back on the bed again and repeated the same procedure. His ass was sorer and it took him longer to cum, but Jill loved it so much that she made him do it one more time. She told him that by the third time he came, there would be so much less to lick out. He was truly spent by then, and she brought him back downstairs to the kitchen for aftercare. That is when Sara spotted them.

Those three went down to the basement now, and Larry replaced Chuck. Teri had already tied Thomas to the sawhorse when she saw Chuck was now available. Knowing that Sara could use her husband any time she wanted, she asked Sara if she minded finishing off Thomas, while she took care of Chuck. Sara was quite pleased that Chuck would get his, and she really didn't mind finishing off Thomas, who was already prepared him for his spanking. So all she had to do was find her favorite tawse and have some fun.

When the women were negotiating in the kitchen during the beef market, Teri and Jill had agreed to tag-team Chuck if he became available. So, when Teri spotted Jill standing next to him, she decided that this was the time. She intended to put him in the pillory and Jill, who was not satisfied yet, agreed to do the spanking, and perhaps trade places with Teri.

Jill said, "Larry tired me out. He was a lot of fun, but I won't have any trouble spanking and paddling Chuck's meaty rump."

Chuck had intended to go upstairs when the women corralled him. Jill told him that he was going to get to try out his pillory right now, and Teri spanked his butt hard and reminded him that she told him she was going to do it. They told him to march over to it spanking him all the way.

When they got there, Jill bent him over, placed his hands and head into the bottom crossbar and then brought the top down. She locked both and told Teri to get into the chair.

Teri slid herself on the stool, so that Chuck's face and hands were in Teri's crotch. She did not have to give him instructions; his face and hands dove right into Teri's muff and he started eating like he had never slurped a pussy before.

Jill decided that she would begin with the razor strop, and since he had gotten all those spankings when he was collecting clothes, she thought that he was already warmed up. She started hard on the center of his ass and just keep changing landing sites. Bent over as he was, his butt was a perfect target.

Teri was having a wonderful time. She could watch him get his butt strapped while she was enjoying the work of a great pussy licker.

Meanwhile, Sara started spanking Thomas. She was especially attentive to his sit spots. But after a while, she simply got tired of spanking him, and so she strapped on the rabbit that she used on Chuck. She pulled out his butt plug, and lubed him up. She then plunged it in and started fucking. Thomas didn't care. His spanking got him hard again, and once she started fucking him she used her greasy hand to give him a reach around. He came before she did, but he had to withstand her continuing to peg him and masturbate him. He was hard again, so she continued to masturbate him and fuck him. He came three more times by the time she was satisfied. She gave herself a few minutes to collect herself, place her toys in the disinfectant bucket, and untied Thomas from the horse. She wanted to stay and watch what was happening to Chuck, but she knew Thomas needed aftercare, so she took him upstairs reluctantly. Nevertheless, she took care of him properly which was her responsibility.

Jill had used a lot of energy on Larry, and she just wasn't spanking Chuck as hard as he was used to getting paddled. Like the other guys, he loved dining at the Y and what was happening to his ass was not distracting him too much, but it added more endorphins to his brain. So he gave his entire attention to eating out Teri. he was so focused that he drove Teri to a frenzy and she came first, she and came hard, and she had to stop. Chuck wouldn't stop. He was having too good a time inside of her.

Teri finally told Chuck, "This is serious, you have to stop." He got the message, and after taking a few breaths, she asked Jill to help her off the stool. Teri was spent. Jill got her off the stool and then said to Chuck, "You want to keep licking, big boy, then go for it."

Jill might not have wanted to spank, but she thought that Chuck could really bring her over the top. Larry had given her three orgasms, but she wanted a great one. Seeing what he did to Teri, she had the sense that Chuck was going to bring over the top. She got into the seat and Chuck went back to deep diving, licking, fingering, lightly biting, and using his fingers and tongue in tandem to give her clitoris a massage and spit shine. He was great! But now she got ready to watch a show on top of it.

But now Teri was out of her afterglow, and she decided that Chuck owed her for continuing to eat her out after she was done. She started with the razor strop and didn't realize that she had passed fifty strikes when she changed to a wooden fraternity paddle that she used with both hands. He was now getting the spanking that he had really wanted and deserved. By now, Chuck was fully in sub space and floating. Teri changed to a tawse and covered his ass with stinging blows. He knew that he was going to keep getting paddled hard until Jill came.

It didn't take him all that long to finish her off. The combination of Chuck's skill at cunnilingus and watching Teri get her whole body into one wicked razor strop strike after another and then one two handed paddle blow after another drove Jill over the moon, and as she saw Jill cascading tawse strikes on his ass, she had the orgasm she really wanted all along. She was able to get out of the seat on her own power, even though she was quite wobbly. Between her massive orgasm and the joy she got from coloring his ass, Teri felt satisfied. It was so many shades of red with bumps and bruises. Chuck found himself being taken off the pillory frustrated because he was the only one who didn't have an orgasm. Nevertheless, he was still in his very comfortable world.

Jill had to sit downstairs for a few minutes, but by then Teri had it all together and she took Chuck upstairs. She took care of all of his aftercare, but she didn't deal with his still dripping cock.

Lucy, Janice, Bruce and Denis were already upstairs. The women had already given the boys some Gatorade and attended to their asses. Since the boy's asses were not just red with black and blue patches but also had some cuts, they applied antiseptics that prevented infection but did nothing to relieve the pain. Pain and pleasure were the reasons they were here, after all. They made Bruce and Denis sit on hard wooden chairs when they massaged their shoulders and fed them cake.

Janice even drawn a bath for Denis and was washing him off giving extra attention to his penis. Sitting on the bathtub was painful, but it was the kind of pain that was already triggering a pleasant afterglow. It was the reason that Janice offered Denis a bath rather than a shower. Janice didn't finish him off, and when she got him out of the tub, she made him walk around showing off his erection to everyone. They then walked the boys through the living room and had them facing the wall so that everyone could see their rumps. They weren't the only boys on display.

Later the four sat on a cushioned sofa, not that it did much for those two battered and bruised butts. They sat and made out. Denis and Bruce were in the middle with Janice next to Denis and Lucy next to Bruce. Sometimes Janice would kiss Denis for a while with her hand on his penis and would move his fingers under her dress and guiding them deep inside her, and Lucy would do the same with Bruce. Sometimes Janice would bring both Lucy's and Bruce's face towards her as well and they would engage in a long three-way kiss. Then it would be Lucy's turn to bring the boy's faces to her for her three-way kiss. Everyone's hands remained where they were on or in someone else's genitals.

Lucy now brought Janice's face close and gave her a long deep kiss. The girls could feel each dick stiffen even more as they watched.

Janice now looked at Bruce and said, "We have a large enough bed for four. I would like to keep you boys naked through Sunday. You're balls still have cum in them and your asses can take another strapping or two. We will wait to see whom is redder than whom then and make the necessary adjustment."

Whether the boys were in to that idea or not didn't matter, because they had no say in it. Lucy could have vetoed the idea, but she was quite pleased with it.

Lucy then asked the guys if they liked blow jobs. They both grinned and said that they absolutely did.

Lucy laughed and responded, "Good, then you can give each other one just as soon as we get home. No women should ever have to kneel in front of a man, and no women should have to have something like that shoved down her throat. But you boys like it so much, you can swallow each other's cream. You guys always make jokes about wanting women to swallow rather than spit, so you can learn how to do just that."

Janice added, "It will only be appropriate to watch you guys get on your knees in front of one another and each of you push the other's head down on your dicks. You guys sure seem to love watching men do that to women in porn. I think that will be very exciting porn for me to watch live."

The guys looked uncertain, but the women knew it was a done deal.

Lucy said, "Now, I want to see you both grab each other's dick. It's just skin. Get used to it."

After they had done it, Janice said, "But to be fair, you should get to watch the two of us go down on each other, but with some clothing on, of course. Denis heard me go down on Lucy, and I could tell he liked it."

Lucy suddenly said, "But I was supposed to go down on you and insert the rabbit in you. How come I didn't get to do that?'

Janice replied, "You will at home dear, and the boys will get to watch. Then we can decide where we will stick the rabbit. There are three possibilities. Maybe even three different times."

The guys seemed more willing, perhaps even eager, after they heard that.

By now, the party was winding down. It was more like a normal cocktail party with the exception that all of the men were still nude and all of them had red and bruised asses. Now the women were actually trading their husbands for final play. Sara had given Suzanne permission to cane Chuck, and he had about six stripe marks to go along with his other red blotches and black and blue patches. When she had finished, she finally took him up to his bedroom and tied him on spread eagle and then fucked him. Once, of course, was not enough. He needed to cum, and he didn't mind it being six times. She then took him back downstairs and fed him and cuddled him and put Neosporin on his ass. Not the pain killing kind, of course.

Teri had given Jill permission to try a little tit torture on Larry, and it turned out to be not so little, so he was walking around with massive nipples that had scabs on the sides. After Jill had attended to both his butt and tits, Teri asked him if he wanted to add that to their repertoire. He grinned, and she said that perhaps a little cbt might be a nice addition too. But most of the conversations were banal, like any cocktail party. Although, from time to time in the conversations, women would play with men's packages simply because they could and they were there. And of course, from time to time a woman would spank an unsuspecting man's ass just to see him jump. And they also got great glee from having their husbands sit on hard furniture.

When Sara walked in on Suzanne administering to Chuck's butt, Suzanne said, "I made him cum six times in a row with no respite, and he did it with no problem."

Sara placed her hands around Chuck's balls and said, "I'm sure there's lots more in there for when the guests leave. "

Before Janice left, she found Sara in the kitchen and thanked her for a great party.

She said, "I still want to have you two over for a discipline overnight. I really want to enjoy Chuck again, but I expect that I think there will be three coupes from now on rather than two.