Bad Boys Get it Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice said, "Lube is your most important friend. Do you want me to put a little in there before I slide the rabbit in to you?"

Lucy replied, "If you did, I would have you in me for the next half hour. I want to get on Bruce's ass, but like you say, there will be lots of years for all of us to play.

Janice grinned and nodded. She then inserted the rabbit, and asked Lucy whether the ears were rubbing her clitoris properly. Before Lucy could answer, Janice turned on the vibrating feature in the device.

Lucy panted, "Oh God, YES!

Janice turned it off but then guided Lucy's hand to the switch.

"There are several different speeds, she said." "Try them all out when you are fuck him. You have already pegged Denis, so I know you know Bruce will need a lot of lube. Don't spare it. Even though this is only five inches, coat it really well."

Lucy said, "I have never used one of these before, but I have used a vibrating butt plug on Denis, and it drives him nuts. If this works as well I think it will, I will be buying one and using it a lot."

She then turned towards the bed. "Denis, I know you can hear us. After Janice fucks the shit out of you, you will have to tell me whether my strap on is better than this."

Janice replied, "But first my husband needs to be disciplined and then you can seriously fuck him."

Lucy removed the dildo, and told Janice that she thought that she would do a better job spanking him without it in, and that she now knew how to replace it without Janice's help. She removed it, put her skirt back on, and told Chuck to turn around and do his job.

Janice said, "Just keep your hands behind your back. You know what will happen if you don't."

Janice now walked over to the bed. She whispered in to Denis' ear, "Your wife tells me that you have a wonderful tongue. Prove it."

With that, she climbed on the bed and squatted over his face. He could not see anything, but his nose and tongue smelled and tasted pussy juice. His tongue and fingers went into action. Some guys don't like the fishy smell and taste, but Denis could never get enough. He pushed his face in as deeply as he could as she gyrated on it, and for a while she guided his fingers to where she wanted them. When she was satisfied that he knew what he was doing, she spent a minute just enjoying the ride and the view of his naked, helpless body. His upturned ass, his open hole, and his hard cock that was trying to fuck the air and getting no friction. She was enjoying another view as well. Lucy was beginning to paddle Bruce now, and Janice was getting off on that.

With that, she climbed on the bed and squatted over his face. He could not see anything, but his nose and tongue smelled and tasted pussy juice. His tongue and fingers went into action. Some guys don't like the fishy smell and taste, but Denis could never get enough. By now she was soaking wet and juice was all around his mouth, and he thought maybe even on the tip of his nose. In between thrusting towards her clitoris, he was licking around his mouth to taste as much as he could. He pushed his face in as deeply as he could as she gyrated on it, and tried to get his tongue in as far as it would go. For a while she guided his fingers to where she wanted them. When she was satisfied that he was doing it right, she spent a minute just enjoying the ride and the view of his hard dick and upturned ass. She was also watching Lucy. She was using the small paddle on Bruce's ass. She was going slowly, almost surgically, looking for the whitest spot and whacking it. She gave Bruce no hit of where she was going to hit next. Sometimes she would hit a spot once and move on; sometimes she would hit the same spot three, four, or five times in a row. Janice was impressed getting off watching that.

At the same time, she was getting what she needed from her "vibrator." As she was enjoying the way he was eating her out, and the sight of Bruce's paddling. She was feeling so good, that she began to spank his upturned ass the way that a person plays a bongo drum. With each slap, his but was jumping up towards the ceiling or from side to side. The more he jumped, the harder she slapped. She was enjoying the effect her hands had on his rump. And the more she spanked him, the more intense was his pussy licking. Getting spanked might hurt, but he loved it anyhow, and with a mouthful of snatch, he was in heaven. He was going into his sub space where each spank just released more endorphins.

But now her hands started to hurt. He was dripping, so she used the precum for lubrication and rubbed his dick head twice. She had to be careful. She knew he wanted cum and was desperate to get some friction on his penis, but she was not going to let that happen. She knew he was close, but she was not going to let his cream splash on his chest. She had better ideas for that.

He was thrusting like crazy, but he was fucking the air, and since there was no friction on his shaft, it was useless. He still kept doing it. She could see that fucking the air was frustrating, so she thought she would make it worse by using his precum once again to play with his head. She knew it was dangerous, but she thought his foreskin was such fun to play with that she had to keep pulling it over his head and letting it go back down. She did it three or four times before she was afraid that he was getting ready to shoot. She let him go back to trying to fuck the air. She couldn't help herself and she laughed about his frustration. She could feel the vibrations of his moaning inside of her and that turned her on even more.

His ass now called to her once again. She decided it wasn't red enough. She took the leather strap and slapped his right cheek with it and then his left. Then she went after his sit spots and hit each of them three or four times. Then it was back to the center of his rump. She continued strapping different parts of his ass with the strap or with her hand while she continued to grind her pussy into his face. She always kept rising up so that he could get a good breath and then back down on it. For his part, he was using his tongue to try to get every drop of juice he could swallow as well as to try to make her happy. For her part, she kept flooding making him happy. Now she changed to the plastic paddle, and decided that he could use fifty from that one.

Throughout all of that, Janice continued watching Lucy's work. Bruce had been on the bench for the ten minutes that it took them to get Denis into position and fit the rabbit into Lucy. He was in the dark silence and had begun to sweat, so when the wooden paddle first crashed on his ass he felt a mixture of sharp pain and then relief. Everything was now well with his world. Lucy lost count how many times she paddled him with the wooden paddle, but it was a lot. When she decided that his ass was uniformly bright red and she could see her paddle marks in several places, she picked up the tawse went at each sit spot with it. First the right and then the left, over and over. Never exactly the same spots, but really covering the area. His entire ass was now even brighter red, bruised, and blotchy. Then she went with the leather paddle. She aimed it so the center of the paddle would hit his ass crack each stroke and decided that twenty would be enough. She did not do this slowly like she did with the paddle. This was rapid fire. One stroke after another to the same spot twenty times. Then she finished with the razor strop. Once again, she went after the whole ass from under buns, to the sit spots, both cheeks, and the thighs but rarely. She was working up a sweat. Bruce had gone from silence to whimpering, to shouting, to crying, and now to sobbing. And once she heard that, she decided Bruce had had enough. Even though he was yelling, Bruce was well into sub space and was enjoying the ride. It turned Janice on more when he yelled and screamed and begged for her to stop, but he was not even close to using one of his safe words. At some level, Lucy knew that she could spank him a lot more, and she knew that in the years to come she would get him to red out, but she was itching to fuck him, so she decided it was time.

Janice enjoyed the view while she was spanking Denis, but she was not doing nearly the kind of damage on Denis' ass that Lucy was doing to Bruce's. Watching Lucy, she decided that would have to wait until she had Denis on the spanking bench before she could make him dance the way Lucy was making Bruce dance. But she thought this was just fine for now. She had spanked him a lot, but not really hard. Denis was giving her a truly wonderful ride with his tongue and fingers. That combined with watching Lucy pummel Bruce's ass and playing with Denis' body, had given Janice several small orgasms. She expected the big one once she really spanked Denis and then fucked him. She knew that the rabbit would drive both of them crazy.

Lucy now yelled to Chuck to turn around again, and then she took off her skirt. When Janice saw Lucy began to lube up her penis and Bruce's asshole, she realized that Lucy was going to want the bed soon. She had intended to peg Denis on the bed, but now she decided to wait until she had him on the spanking bench where she could fuck him hard. After all, she didn't want him to be the only one who would feel the dildo inside of him. Having used it on Bruce before, she knew the Rabbit's impact on her clitoris.

Lucy was inserting the Rabbit into her vagina. Seeing that Janice knew it was time to fuck Denis. She reached up and released both of Denis' ankles and his legs flopped down on the bed. She then slid around and straddled his crotch. His arms were still clipped to his collar and his blindfold was still on tight, so he could not see her as she slid his dick into her vagina. Holding his arms in place with her knees, she began to bounce up and down on his member and truly fuck him. In that position, it was almost impossible for him to thrust. There was no question as to whom was fucking whom. Nevertheless, it took less than 30 seconds for him to explode, and he begged her to stop fucking him. She continued bouncing for a bit but she could feel him softening. She then turned around and once again straddled his face.

"You made the mess," she said to him, "Now clean it up. Lick out every drop."

Long after it must have been clean, he was still licking. he would have been licking still, but Janice got off of him and made him lick her fingers to clean off any droplets that were on his stomach or dick. She had a momentary desire to continue stroking him until he became hard again and fucking him once more, but she was watching Lucy plowing Bruce.

Lucy was fucking him hard, the way she liked to be fucked. She was having a blast doing it. Then she reached around to stroke his dick and realized that he had cum while being fucked, or perhaps he shot while still being spanked. Lucy didn't know. She released him and made him stand up. She removed his removed his Headphones but not his blindfold. She scooped up most of the cum and then made him lick up his mess. She marched him up to the wall and told him to put his nose and hands against it. She couldn't help herself. She had to spank him a bit more while he stood there. She had not had the big orgasm that she wanted, but she figured that would come when she had him on the bed and rode his face.

Don't even think about rubbing your ass or your dick," she said to him.

Then, she disinfected the ear pieces so that Janice could use it on Denis, and she put all the other tools she used in a disinfecting bucket, and finally cleaned the whole bench.

Janice made Denis stand up and marched him to the wall to stand next to Bruce while she cleaned off the bed so that it would be ready for Bruce. She kept his collar on until she strapped him to the spanking bench. Lucy would have to get a clean one for Bruce.

Once everything was properly cleaned, and new tools were selected, the women marched Bruce over to the bed and Denis to the bench. They trussed up the boys and had at them again. Lucy rode Bruce's face and enjoyed edging him. She thought that not having to deal with a foreskin made it easier to tease and frustrate him. Unlike Janice, she tied him to the bed spread eagle, and didn't spank him. She took pity on his blistered ass, and choose not to spank him further, at least not for now. Maybe later. However, she knew that when she fucked him, his ass would scream every time she bounced down on his dick. She did edge him like crazy. She licked his dick shaft, dick head, balls and inner thigh, as well as lubing it up and stroking it. Since he had just cum, she knew she could masturbate him mercilessly. She was able to tell when he was close to cumming and then stop. All the while he was giving her amazing head. She was glad that she had also collared him; his hands were heavenly.

Finally she decided that she had to get that dick inside of her, so she shifted over and slid his penis into her vagina. She made sure that she sat on his crotch first so that his beaten ass would press hard on the bed, and then she began to fuck him. He lasted longer than Denis, but, even so, she kept fucking him knowing that it was driving his poor dick crazy. When she finally pulled out and sat on his face, she had the world shaking orgasm she was waiting for. She collapsed on top of him.

Janice had a wonderful time paddling Denis. She started with the tawse, but she got soaking wet while using the razor strop and wooden paddle. It got her incredibly hot because he started screaming with the first swat of the tawse, and it only got louder after that. He eventually used his safe word, and she respected it. It was yellow not red, and after a few minutes, he was ready to take the rest of her strikes. From that point on, he took an unbelievable to his ass that made Lucy's barrage on Bruce's rump look like a gentle set of birthday spankings. Watching it while riding Bruce's face, gave Lucy a string of orgasms. Lucy would have been truly disappointed had he used the red password, but she had no problem with him asking for a short respite, and proud and stimulated by the rest of his performance.

Janice loved the second half of his performance. He was screaming and begging and moaning and cursing, and nothing turned her on more than a loud spankee. She nearly came when she inserted the Rabbit, and then, for the first time in her life she understood what a man feels when he is fucking. She couldn't control herself. She wanted to fuck him for a long time, but she came after ten strokes, and when she did, she came really hard. Janice actually experienced La Petit Mort after fucking Denis. She collapsed on top of him, and he lay still, panting with her on top of him with her dick still inside him.

The four were exhausted, and it took them a while to get it together. Nobody said anything, but they were all thinking, we have to do this again, and again, and again. They slowly headed upstairs at the same time that Teri brought Thomas downstairs to finish him off.

While Lucy and Janice had been busy downstairs, Sara and Teri tag-teamed Thomas. They had planned it out while they were testing butts during the strip-down, and Sara and Teri had planned this scene carefully. As soon as Sara had dispatched Chuck to the basement, she went to look for the couple.

She found Teri and Thomas sitting on the living room sofa. Even though Sara had placed towels on all of her furniture, Teri still insisted that Thomas wear a butt plug before he sat down. He gasped at the size of the plug, but Teri insisted again, and she bent him over, lubed him up, and pushed it in. Then she made him sit down. The pressure on his "P-Spot" stiffened his already hard dick making it almost unbearable. When Sara found them, Teri was lightly stroking Thomas' erect penis. She was discussing all of the possible women she could whore him out to and what they wanted to do to him.

Sara sat down next to Thomas so that he was now trapped in between the two women. Now while Teri continued to stroke his penis, the two women started talking about which Bronte novel was their favorite. Sara brought a large piece of chocolate cake, and she asked Teri if she wanted a bite. Teri smiled and swished a bit of icing on her finger and then rubbed it on Thomas' nipple.

Sara said, "Oh, that looks tasty," and she rubbed some icing on his other nipple and she sucked it off. They continued discussing novels.

Teri told Thomas to scooch forward and spread his legs apart. She then dabbed icing on his inner thighs and licked it off. They went back to discussing the novels. He had remain with his legs spread wide as they stopped their conversation from time to time to dab icing on his nipples, his lower stomach (but careful not to come to close to his erect penis), and his inner thigh. One would spread and lick as the other spoke about a novel, and then they would switch.

Sara said, "Oh no, we're out of icing we only have cake. Thomas, there is a can of chocolate icing in the fridge. Go get it for us."

Knowing what was going to happen, he got up to go happily.

As he was getting up, Sara commented, "He has a very nice dick. Nice, thick, long, and hard. I like playing with the cut boys since I only get foreskin at home."

Teri said, "Thomas, make sure it is just as hard when you get back as it is now."

At his first party, Thomas might have been embarrassed by having to walk through the crowd with a boner. Now he just expected to be hard during the parties and seeing all the other guys that way. Throughout his time in the club, he must have seen five hundred different erect penises, and as many guys had seen his. The women loved looking at dicks, hard or soft, while the men had become inured to seeing them.

When he came back and sat down, Teri pulled his penis down a bit to see if it would snap back and hit his stomach. She was pleased when it did. Then they told him to sit on his hands once again and to spread his legs as wide as possible.

Sara opened the icing can and said, "I feel like chocolate covered nuts, How about you?"

They began to discuss the novel "Emma" as they covered his ball sack with icing. One would lick icing while the other talked English literature, and then the other would enjoy the icing. They did not touch his penis, but they continued to place the icing all around it.

Sara laughed and said to him as she was licking his pubic mound on the right side of his dick making sure that her tongue only slightly touched the base of his penis, "I am so glad that your wife keeps you totally bare. I hate having pubic hair in my icing."

They then slathered his nipples once again, and both stopped talking while the licked and sucked it off.

Teri slathered his stomach around his belly button. It was almost at his dickhead, but not quite. When she lapped it up, she held her hair back just in case it might it his cock. His dick got harder and it jumped up trying to get near her tongue. Both women marveled at it and said that they didn't know penises could do that.

Then they stopped and began discussing novel again, and stopped playing with his body for a little while leaving him with a boner that began to droop.

Seeing that, Teri said, "Let see how well you kiss," and then grabbed the back of his head and brought his lips to hers. She played with his nipples while she did, but neither she nor Sara let anything touch his dick. It was then Sara's turn to kiss him deeply. Then they engaged in three-way kisses and finally one woman would French him as the other sucked on a nipple and then they switched.

Then it was time to return to the icing. They once again put it on his inner thighs. They made sure that they stayed far away from his erect dick, but they had no trouble tonguing his balls. They ate slowly and deliberately. The game was to drive him crazy and the way his was squirming and moaning told them that they were succeeding.