Bad Choice

Story Info
Phil sucks a lot more than expected.
1.6k words
4.39
6.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Phil and I'm a cock sucker. If this is a 12 step program I'm leaving, because I have no interest in stopping, I love sucking cock, and I love swallowing cum. The trouble is that I'm not out, in fact I'm married, and my wife does not know about my knob gobbling hobby. That limits my opportunities to get down on my knees and worship at my favourite shrine. I started when I lived in a big city where you can be fairly anonymous. When I moved away to a small town a few years ago I limited my cock sucking to trips to the city. Unfortunately that means I do without cum much more than I would like.

Last year I took a job in a nearby small city, and started thinking about finding a suck buddy closer to my rural home. In several years I have not gotten to know many people, rural folks seem to keep to themselves, so the risk seemed reasonable. I started looking online, and chatted with a few folks. One guy seemed interesting, he was an older biker who lived by himself about half way to work, so I could drop in after work to service him with little chance my wife would notice since I often run personal errands in town after work. We decided to meet once to give it a try, then decide if it should be a regular thing.

We arranged to meet on a Friday on my way home. His place was just outside of a small town, surrounded by trees, so nobody would notice me dropping in, this was looking better all the time. I rang the door bell and waited with a slight shiver of anticipation. The door opened, he was about 6'-2" tall, maybe 230 -240 pounds, with a shaved head and a beard. He looked at me and smiled, then stepped onto the porch and undid his pants and stood there waiting. I wasn't expecting this, but I figured we weren't easily seen from the road, so I knelt down and lifted his cock to my mouth. I licked the head gently for a while. His cock started to grow, so I started licking the entire length. It was pretty large, maybe 7-1/2" long but not too thick. When he was fully erect his cock stuck straight out at me. I took it into my mouth and ran my tongue around the head a few times, then wrapped my lips around my teeth and started moving my head back and forth along his shaft. I played with his balls as I stroked his shaft with my mouth. He started breathing a bit more noticeably, so I grasped the base of his shaft with my hand and stroked in time with my mouth. He grunted and I felt his shaft pulse as he shot a load into my mouth.

I finished swallowing and he did up his pants.

"That was pretty good can you drop by Monday?"

"Sure, see you then."

I stood up and returned to my car.

As I drove home with the taste of his cum still in my mouth I was feeling pretty good. I was looking forward to Monday.

At work on Monday I was in the break room when I realized that the biker was sitting at a table across the room from me. I pretended I didn't see him. For the rest of the day I pondered as I worked, should I show up, or just bail. This seemed a little too risky. I finally decided to was best to do as we had agreed, but then tell him I was done.

That evening was pretty much a repeat of Friday, except that he answered the door in a bathrobe so he just let if fall open and I sucked him off on the porch again. When we were done I explained that I didn't want to do anything with anybody at work, it felt like there was too much risk of somebody finding out.

"Too bad, you suck cock pretty well, and I like that you swallow every time."

"I like sucking and swallowing you, but I'm..."

He turned and stepped into the house.

"Come in for a minute, I want to show you something."

On a large screen TV in his living room, I was sucking cock on a continuous loop. His face wasn't visible, but mine was.

"My security system recorded this Friday. Of course it also recorded you today, and it's obviously a second time because I'm not wearing the same clothes. I recognized you when you showed up and I wondered if you would chicken out when you recognized me in the break room."

I looked at him with growing concern.

"As long as you keep me happy there will be no problem. Piss me off and both videos will be anonymously emailed to a bunch of your co-workers, and I'll post it on the web too."

He gave me an evil grin.

"So I'll see you Wednesday," he said, dismissing me.

That became our routine, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I stopped at his place on my way home and serviced him. Once the weather turned cold we moved indoors. Some days I would get there and he would sitting watching porn on TV. I was expected to kneel down and open his pants, then suck him while he watched TV. Luckily my wife didn't notice anything, and he seemed to be willing to keep his word.

About six months after this started I showed up on a Friday and walked in. There were three of them watching porn.

"I had plans to entertain tonight but I didn't want to miss my Friday evening blowjob, so I invited my buddies to join us."

"That wasn't the deal..."

"The deal was that you keep me happy and the videos stay hidden. Blowing all three of us is what will keep me happy."

All three of them undid their pants and pulled their cocks out, stroking them slowly. I knew I was trapped. I walked over and knelt in front of him and started licking and sucking. When he blew his load in my mouth I swallowed it and moved to the next guy. He had gotten hard watching me blow his buddy. He was average length, a bit on the thick side and uncut. I started licking and sucking and he blew his load almost right away.

Finally I turned to the third guy. He was quite a bit younger, I thought he might be the son of the other guest. If anything he was probably at the bottom end of the average size range, maybe 5" or 5-1/2" and cut with really big balls. He was really hairy, it almost hid his dick. I parted his pubic hair and started working on him, he started heavy breathing, then grabbed my head and held it as he came. He was a surprise, he kept shooting spurt after spurt of cum into my mouth, easily delivering two or three times as much as both of the others together. Swallowing repeatedly as fast as I could I still couldn't keep up, cum ran down my chin and onto my shirt.

I went to the bathroom and clean up as best I could. When I got home I put the still damp shirt in the laundry hamper. Luckily I was in the habit of showering when I get home from work so my wife didn't think anything of it.

The new routine was blowing him Monday and Wednesday, and the three of them Fridays.

Then there was a re-organization at work. The biker was made a manager with his own office. Staff were brought in for individual private meetings to discuss our roles in the re-organized department. Of course my meeting started on my knees. After I had swallowed yet another load of his cum we got down to business.

"You are going to be one of my key people. I'll need you here at the same time I start, 30 minutes before the regular shift. Of course that means your day ends 30 minutes early too. We will start our day with a private meeting to plan work assignments and daily objectives."

"Does this affect our off site meetings?"

"Yes, since you will be able to take care of my needs first thing each day, I'll only need you on Fridays."

I wasn't sure if this was in improvement or not. It sounded like I would start every day by giving him a blowjob on company time, then blow his friends on Friday nights on my way home.

Sure enough, that is what happened. The very next day I blew him as he sat in his office chair, then we got on with planning the day's work. That Friday he warned me to plan to be later than usual getting home, so I called my wife and told her the re-organization had caused a few problems we had to iron out before the next work week.

When I got to his place there were a half dozen Harleys in the driveway. He was having a party to celebrate his promotion. This was different, this time most of the guys had women with them, typical biker chicks. I was glad to see that none of them worked with us. Apparently everybody knew I was there as part of the entertainment.

I spent the entire evening on my knees, by the time I was done I had sucked every guy and licked every woman at the party, some more than once. This is my idea of heaven.