Bad Droid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly a new thought had crossed my mind. This whole time, I refused to look at it, I refused to look down. But now part of me wanted to.

I went quiet and my mouth went dry.

Then for a quick second I allowed my self to look down. There in the moon light I could see his large blue cock and scrotum. I quickly looked forward and watched the desert beneath us shoot by.

After some time, I looked back. His big blue cock hung there in the darkness, occasionally bouncing up and down with the vibrations of the speeder. I hadn't seen a natural cock in years, needless to say the wife had discouraged it.

I slid over next to R2 and placed my arm around him. His metallic shell was refreshingly cold to the touch. Then with my other hand, I leaned over and touched his new modification with my finger. It was smooth, warm and had a weight to it I didn't expect.

R2 let out a little friendly beep.

I then reached out and grabbed it with my whole hand. Its girth was so big that I couldn't close my fingers around it. I then began to stroke it.

R2 let out a deep, soft electronic moan that cause goose bumps down my neck.

I continued to stroke R2 and as I did his cock rapidly began to harden. It jetted out from his sturdy metallic body like a missile with a giant swollen head. I stroked him several times, before my hand drifted down to his scrotum. His scrotum was covered in hair and inside there were three testicles. I heard people talk about how Twi`leks had three balls before, but I never thought I would be able to feel it for myself.

Each of the balls were about the size of a good-sized egg and hard to the touch. I gave them a little squeeze and R2 gave off a little yelp.

Down in my britches, I could feel a tingle and a wet patch forming, as I continued stroking R2's cock.

"This must have been the way Kir felt when we left him," I moaned into R2's ear. "I can now see why he wanted to keep you."

R2 responded was a deep guttural hum that vibrated my whole body.

Suddenly my pussy was on fire. I pulled my hand from R2's giant cock. I undone my pistol holster and the belt on my britches. I popped the buttons from my britches and pulled them down a little. I pushed my hand down the front of my underwear, through the thick, forest of pubes I've been meaning to take care off until I hit my hard clit. I gave my little clit head a quick twirl, which sent a delicious jolt up my spine, and then I went deeper. My britches were tight and restricted what I could do, but with some force I jabbed my fingers down until I hit a moist patch and snuck a finger in my pussy.

R2 looked over with his big black eye and let off another electric moan.

I never wanted to hold a cock more than I did at that moment.

I shifted away from R2 in order to free my left arm, while at the same time I struggled to get another finger into my pussy. With my left hand now free, I reached over and grabbed ahold of R2's massive, burning cock.

I began rapidly stroking him up and down while I fingered myself as we flew over Flat Rock.

Then R2's cock began to vibrate. At first, I just thought it was the natural vibration of the speeder as we raced on, but quickly my whole arm was abuzz as I stroked him up and down.

My pussy was now a virtual flood as I wanted him more than ever. "I need you inside me R2," I whimpered as I reached over and licked his smooth, metallic chrome head. "Pull over here." I demanded.

Quickly the speeder began to slow. While I continued to finger myself, R2 found the best smooth place he could stop at, and then quickly ran a scanned of the local sensor net to make sure we were alone. All of which I found very touching.

R2 eventually brought the speeder to halt on a nearly smooth piece of rock, long blown clean by the wind. He turned towards me and let off a deep electric moan that I could feel deep in my chest. He angled his giant, blue cock towards me the best he could, given his metallic body and the confines of the front seat. Then his cock gave me a little bounce, as if asking me to kiss it.

I've never put a cock in my mouth before. Other's have told me about it, but this was my first. My mouth watered at the prospects. Still with my fingers wedged inside of me as deep as they would go, I leaned down and opened my mouth.

The head of R2's cock was huge and there was no way I could fit the whole thing in my mouth. Whomever designed this "work of art" as Kir put it, must have had some appetite.

Although I couldn't fit it all in my mouth, I did have a tongue, so I began to lick all around the head of R2's cock. It tasted salty with a not unpleasant medicine taste that was strongest when I licked around the two cm long gash that was his pee hole.

By now I rotated all the way around until I was up on my knees with my back arched and ass up in the air. My britches had long slipped all the way down around my knees and my laser pistol and holster was nowhere to be seen. I had shoved three of my fingers in my pussy as far as they could go and was working up to the remaining two when I decided, "Fuck this."

I popped my head up from R2's cock and looked around at the desert around us. It was still night, but with the moon now high up in the sky, visibility was great and there wasn't another soul around. I kicked off my shoes and wiped the slobber from my face. Then I climbed out of the speeder and walked around to the driver's side. I through my arms around R2's heavily metallic frame and pulled him from the speeder. His long hard cock pulsated as it touched my side.

Once down on the smooth rock, he moaned again and gently wagged his big cock back and forth.

The rock was still hot to the touch and burned my feet, so I reached in back of the speeder and grabbed an old jacket I had back there. I set it down on the ground and then slid my britches and underwear off and draped them on the side of the speeder.

R2 let off a low delectable electric moan as he saw me naked for the first time.

I then got down on all four and presented him my ass.

Carefully and precisely, he positioned himself behind me and then let off another moan before he began to roll into place.

"Ah!" I gasped as the giant head of his blue cock firmly came into contact with the mouth of my pussy. The head of his cock was burning hot. His wheels squealed a bit as he pushed it a centimeter or two inside, then stopped and then let out a little squirt of juice.

"Oh, Oh," I panted not knowing what exactly to expect. Suddenly a warm delicious glow began to radiate from the squirt in my pussy and quickly emanated throughout my body. It must have been some drug the designer through in for an extra kick. Its effects were fleeting yet highly addictive, for quickly my pussy ached for more. With great force I suddenly thrust back and impaled myself on R2's cock. It pushed deep inside me and felt like I was about to be ripped in half in the best kind of way. My head pulsed, and my legs shook as I fought off the first of many orgasms to come.

After my first orgasm past, R2's cock began to ever so gently rock in and out of me. I closed my eyes tight and hung on to the ride as he quickly began to pick up speed. I could feel the warm glow start again deep inside me with each thrust. Quickly my legs began to shake again, as I did my best to ignore the rocks cutting into my knees.

My breath grew ragged, and I threw my eyes open. I gazed out onto the empty night desert as R2 and his new special modification when to work on me. A second orgasm was quickly building and R2 must have sensed it for suddenly his cock began to vibrate, like one of my wife's sex toys.

"Shit, shit, shit," I panted as I clenched down hard and orgasmed onto R2's pulsating cock.

He gave me another little squirt of his golden juice which quickly flowed through out my body down to my fingertips.

I wanted more, but I couldn't kneel on my knee any longer, so I awkwardly pulled my knee up off the ground. R2 instantly deduced what was happening and pulled himself all the way out of me. The sudden empty feeling was intense.

"No. No I want more," I pleaded, not 100% sure if I was telling him or myself. A bit unsteady, I climbed back to my feet.

R2 was still there with his hard cock arching up towards the sky. He let out another of his deep electric moans, while is cock jumped several times, then he began to lean back.

Without hesitation I straddled R2. I wrapped my left arm around R2's metallic chrome head and with my right hand I grabbed the shaft of his big cock and guided it towards my gaped pussy. Once the head of his cock was in place, I thrust down hard until he hit the back of my pussy. My eyes rolled back into my head as I cherished the sensation.

Suddenly R2's cock began to move. Without me squatting up and down, or him moving his torso, his cock began to independently thrust in and out of my wanted hole. It was glorious. I arched my back and screamed out into the empty desert in pleasure, while R2 gave up a deep rumble and leaned all the way back until we were perpendicular to each other.

His cock thrusted faster and faster in and out of me as the mother of all orgasms quickly began to build in me. I could feel it start to grow in my toes and work its way up my thighs. My nipples ached and my clitoris was on fire. I shot my hand back down to my pussy and began to rub hard and fast.

Suddenly one of R2's little metallic arms sprung out from his torso and jetted towards my clitoris. I had no idea what he wanted, but at this point I didn't care. I pulled the lips of my pussy open wide and showed him the hard nub of my clit.

"Crack!" Suddenly a little blue lightning bolt shot out from his arm and hit me directly on the head of my clitoris. It felt like my brain exploded.

"Again!" I screamed out.

Another bolt shot out and then another.

"Again! Again!" I shouted as my pussy began to pulse.

Suddenly a great golden flood hit the roof of my pussy and then gushed out between my thighs. The whole world around me spun as what felt like a lifetime of orgasms raced through my body. Time and space stopped. The deserts around me bloomed, and the universe looked down upon me with an approving grin.

Then I passed out.

When I awoke, somehow R2 and I were both back in the speeder as we raced across the desert once again. Far to the east the first of the two suns was about to peak over the horizon, which painted the desert with a deep red. A cool wind blew through my hair and across my abused genitals for I was still naked from the waist down and had one of my legs up on the dashboard of the speeder.

"Fuck," I said to myself as I slowly came to my senses.

We were already on the descent down to the outpost and would be home in just a few minutes.

Panic quickly set in as I started searching for my underwear and britches. Eventually after some searching, I found them in the back of the speeder. I tried to pull on my underwear first, but was instantly horrified to find myself leaking blue cum. It had ran down from between my legs after R2 orgasmed and left a sticky blue stain on the seat of the speeder.

I quickly wiped off as much as I could with my underwear before I tossed them out of the car.

Then I struggled to get my britches on. They quickly turned blue, sticky and wet as well but there was nothing, I could do about that. By the time I slipped on my shoes we had passed onto the outskirts of my farm. It was still pretty early, so I doubted that any of the farm hands would be up. That only left my wife Teela.

Teela was an early riser, but not quite this early. With a little luck she might still be asleep.

"All I need to do is sneak in, burn these clothes, take a shower, and everything would be fine," I told myself as R2 quietly brought the speeder to a stop right in front of the farmhouse. My heart was beating so hard that I could feel it pulsing down in my pussy, which was very distracting.

R2 turned towards me and gave off a low whistle.

"Keep quiet, and get to your charging point," I warned him.

There weren't any lights on in the house which was a good sign. "Maybe things will work out yet," I said to myself.

I carefully climbed out of the speeder and then helped R2 down. While doing so I did my best to ignore or to make eye contact with his new offending member. Without so much as a beep, he quietly crept off to his charging port in the kitchen.

The speeder was a mess. There was an enormous blue stain on the passenger's seat that I would need to clean, but first I would need to shower and change clothes.

The house was silent and empty. I crept past the closed door of my bedroom. I sighed in relief knowing that Teela must still be asleep and crept on to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I quickly stripped down and bundled all of the clothes I would need to burn and kicked them into a corner. On the way to the shower, I paused and looked at myself naked in the mirror. My eyes were bright and my cheeks rosy red from all that happened. Down lower things were a little different. My pussy lips were bright red and a little in shock from all that happened, and there was a distinctive blue stain spreading down my legs.

"I hope to the gods this washes off," I said to myself as I reached for the water tap.

"Hi Flic, did you just get home?" I heard my wife shout from the front of the house. "I was up early checking on the animals and I saw your speeder come in. Was that R2 I saw with you? And what's that blue stain I saw in the speeder?" Teela questioned as she walked through the house.

My blood ran cold.

"R2!" Teela shouted from the kitchen where R2 had his charging point. "I'm so glad to see you!"

I took a deep breath and waited for the scream.

"AAAGGGHHH!" Teela screamed. "What is that thing! Flic!"

"Fuck, I'm in trouble," I moaned to myself.