Bad Girl Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breakfast is a huge affair. As I walk into the kitchen, both chefs do NOT approve of my attire; they prefer me naked. I do get two large hugs and kisses. They have everything ready for the group. All the staff is back, so it's a large group. We eat breakfast, and then it's off to work. It took us longer to walk to the car and load up than it did to drive to work.

Sophia and Vickie are let out on their side of the building, and then Jane, mom, and I are let out on our side. The building is amazing now that all the sculptures and artwork are up. Everyone is excited about the new building and amenities. The women with young children love the daycare. It saves them money, and they have lunch with their children. That was a fantastic idea by someone.

Kim is already waiting at my door. She knows about Juanita and Phyllis. She has several file folders in her arm and holds the door open for me. She closes the door and sets the files on my desk.

Kim starts, "Your next project is to standardize reporting across all companies. You will decide what that will be. All reports coming here need to follow standards. I have here a list of reports we're getting now."

She switches gears on me, "Did you know that I'm married?"

Oh shit, something's going on here.

I grin, "Yesssss, I knew. That's why you're off-limits to play with."

Kim continues, "Last week, I surprised my husband by bringing him lunch. It turns out the surprise was on me, with his secretary in his office, nobody was outside to stop me or warn him. I walk in on him fucking her on his desk. If he gets his secretary, I get my boss. Your mom is so nice. I felt so much better after talking to her when I got back. She saw me crying as I stepped through the door. Of course, I didn't believe it. She did a video call with Vickie.

"Damn, your family is far more interesting than I ever expected. You're very protective of me. I know that you will feel weird. So right now, turn your chair to me."

I do so, hesitantly. She glides down to the floor onto her knees, pulls down the shoulder straps of her dress, and allows her breasts to spill out for my viewing. No bra.

She then unbuckles me with ease, unbuttons me like an expert, and then unzips me; well, anyone can do that. She fishes out my cock, leans forward, and sucks in my cock with zeal.

She pulls back, "I LOVE the shaved cock. Mmmm, hmmmm, mmmmm. Yummy."

Kim is in her own world as she proceeds to worship my cock. Mom walks in and smiles at seeing Kim. This woman has skills. Three times she got me to the edge, only to hold back.

Meanwhile, mom says, "I see you got the reports. I hate that our reports don't have the information I want. They don't detail major expenditures or projects. Nobody has a five-year plan. Then each report only looks at the last three to six months. I want two years in some cases. Kim, I love the way you edge. Nice work. Some reports have too much detail and some, not enough."

She leans over to see how Kim is doing, nods her approval, licks her chops, and then leaves. At the doorway, I hear her say, "You can go in now."

I try to push Kim away, "People are here! Stop!"

Nope. She puts her arms around me as Juanita and Phyllis walk in with huge smiles on their faces.

I set them straight, "This is NOT a normal thing. Don't go getting any ideas."

They both take a seat in the chairs in front of my desk. They both check out my office while a rather animated Kim is sucking my cock with as much noise as possible. This is embarrassing.

I was going to start when Phyllis said, "We can wait. WE want your undivided attention. Finish up, Kim; we have work to do."

Kim goes super sucker on me. She put a Hoover to shame. No stopping this time, she got all five ropes of my cum. I am positive she left some on her lips on purpose. She cleans me off, stuffs me back in, zips me up, buttons me up, and then replaces my belt. As she walks out, Juanita uses a finger to call her over. She bends forward, and Juanita licks my cum off her lips, and then they share a kiss.

Kim looks like a grade schoolgirl in love.

I address my minions, "Each of us is going to analyze these reports separately. I want to know what you like and hate about each one. I want opinions on good and bad, and then I want to know what's missing. What aren't they telling us? I guarantee you, each of these companies is hiding something. It might be big or small, but nobody shows their weaknesses. That's what I want to see.

"Then we're going to build guidelines so we can set red flags for issues. I want a report on decreases that are beyond a reasonable percent. Conversely, I want to reward those that are consistent or excelling. They might have a downward trend, but if they maintain a minimum level, then I will care less. In the end, we want three complete sets of notes, and then we will come to a consensus on the new requirements. I'm giving the same task to our accounting and auditing departments. I want their opinions from a professional viewpoint."

Juanita looks at me, "I don't understand any of this. I have no training in accounting. Why do you want my opinion?"

I smile at her, "You just answered your own question." She gives me a confused look. "Your perspective will be clean and unimpeded by how others do things. If you don't understand something, ask for an explanation from the company. If a report isn't easy to understand, they may be trying to baffle us with bullshit. I've seen so many reports, I can see through that shit. That's why your perspective is crucial to me. Every employee should be able to read our reports and know what they mean."

Phyllis looks at me in a new light, "I can see why you're special now. You bring out the best in the people you have. We have no experience, and you use that as an advantage. Clever boy."

A scoff at her, "Shhhh, don't let people know my secrets of they won't need me around here."

Juanita looks relieved, "I was worried about this job. I doubted my ability to help. I thought we were hired as charity cases. You really do value us."

I get teary-eyed, "My brothers were all as smart or smarter than me. No way they marry dumb women. You sell yourselves short. You watch; both of you will make a big difference around here. Mom is no dummy."

Both are near tears. They rush me for hugs. I spend the morning going over reports and making notes. At lunch, Kim tells me that the family is meeting for lunch now; I need to get my ass in gear. We have reserved a table by the windows.

Lunch is impressive for a cafeteria. This is definitely not like school lunches. They have an open grill plus several premade selections that are ready to serve. Each looks like it was made at a restaurant. Marcene and Cathy have several assistants to make this much food. The menu and execution are all them.

What threw people off was that there's no cashier. They were expecting to pay. They're all amazed at the incredible food, and IT'S FREE. Kim took Juanita and Phyllis to a table so we would not be disturbed at the family table.

I interrupted the three by taking their trays and bringing them to the family table. Their nameplates are on the table. Kim's, Sophia's, Jane's, and mom's secretaries all sit with us. Today's topic, Kim's masterpiece of a blowjob and how to edge. Needless to say, I didn't have much to say on this topic. I can see that Vickie is horny. I may have to visit her office today. I will have Kim see if we have some common time.

Then it's back to work.

When I get back to my desk, there is a script on my desk. That's a bit early, I think. I must read the thing; I mean, it's right on my desk. It's Juanita, and we start at 4:00 this afternoon. I would never do this to one of my women. This scares the hell out of me.

I notice that the times are precise. There must be other people and security involved. No way they allow my night without a ton of security. I will humor them. Until then, I have work to do.

+++++

At 4:03, Juanita comes into my office. Her eyes are down.

With no emotion in my voice, "You're late. You know how I like punctual people. Maybe you aren't the type of woman that I need after all. How disappointing. I want you to go see HR; Kim will take you."

Juanita is in tears, "Nooooo. You can't do this to me. I need this job."

I shake my head, "I need hard-working and dedicated people working for me. Late is not the type of people working here. I'm sorry this didn't work out. I will give you a plane ticket so you can get home. Goodbye, Juanita."

She pounds her fists on my desks, "Noooo. You can't do this to me." I can see the smile on her face. "I know I can make it up to you."

I laugh at her, "You have nothing I want. I like punctual people. Go. Leave. Now!"

Juanita cries, "OK, anything you want. Just please, give me a second chance."

I snicker, "Anything?"

She backtracks, "Within reason."

I look at her.

She looks down, "No pain."

I look at her.

She mumbles, "No humiliation."

I smile.

She can't see me, "Anything."

I command her with a soft, firm voice, "Strip."

Without hesitation, her dress is untied in the back, and it quickly slips down her body, leaving her naked save her shoes. Hot damn.

Juanita has a slightly darker skin color, her heritage shines through. Her breasts are medium size, probably a 34C. On her thin, lean body, they're charming. She has dark eyes that aren't special in themselves, but she has a pretty face. Standing naked in front of me is a beautiful woman I will fuck and enjoy doing it.

Right now, my office orientation is essential. I have a large rectangular office. There is a short hallway down the center of my office from the door. On the right is my washroom with a shower. On the left are a refrigerator and wet bar with a microwave oven, fruit, snacks, and candy bars on the wall. After walking through the short hallway, my office has a large desk, floor to ceiling windows, drapes for privacy, recessed lighting, my dad's old desk, and chair, plus two new large, high back wing, leather chairs, and a couch on the side with a small table. Opposite the wall from the sofa is a table with four comfortable chairs.

Kim knocks on my door; I say, "Come in," look at Juanita, then point to my right side where the washroom door is open.

My command is, "Leave the door open and stay in the doorway."

Juanita's eyes explode out of her head, and she rushes for the safety of the washroom. Kim looks around and notices the dress on my chair. She never turns around looking for Juanita. We both know she will find her naked. My heart is pounding for Juanita. I hate this stuff for this exact reason.

I bet Kim can hear my heart beating in my chest from five feet away.

Kim says in a sexy voice, "I need you to sign this, please."

Typically, I just sign it, knowing it's already been reviewed. This time, I pick it up and read it:

"I William Shoemaker, do swear that I will make Juanita do crazy shit today. I will make her hide in my washroom doorway, take her to the appointed location where she will be fucked, and enjoy the first three stalls on the left side at Larry's Adult Bookstore at the minimum.

Love,

Your family."

I look up at her, and she smiles at me with the biggest grin I've ever seen. She steps to the end of my desk and then comes around to me. She turns me in the swiveling chair and kneels before me. She takes out my cock and goes down on me. Damn, she is good. But this isn't enough. I use my finger to motion Juanita closer to me and point behind Kim. Silently, she moves behind Kim.

I then use my fingers to make her squat down, move to the left, some more to the left, down some more, and then forward. She moves forward but stops at Kim's head. I then motioned using my fingers in a curved motion to place her breasts on each side of Kim's head. Her mouth drops open as I finger her to move forward. I use my hands to hold Kim in place. She thinks this is part of the blowjob, me holding her in place.

You know that look when you tickle someone? They giggle and contract their body. That's exactly what Kim did when she felt the breasts on both sides of her head.

That's so adorable. She spits me out, turns both ways, planting a kiss on each breast, before returning to her task. I use my hands to play with the two nipples on both sides of Kim's face.

Kim can just barely see what I'm doing.

Jane picks that moment to barge into my office. Neither Jane nor mom knock first. She saw me right away and smiled. It wasn't until she was in my office that she realized that Kim and Juanita were here.

Her script just said to barge in at the time. Both Juanita and Kim are extremely embarrassed. Juanita tries to cover herself.

I use a firm voice, "Juanita ...."

Her arms and eyes go down.

Jane stutters, "Um. Okayyyyyyy. I see you have things ... under control."

I can't see under Kim's dress. From the slight jump up, I gather that Juanita reaches under the skirt from behind and has a finger or two up Kim's pussy.

Kim takes her mouth off my cock to say quickly, "My husband loves me working for your company now. My libido has skyrocketed. I will attack him as soon as he gets home tonight. I am going to leak pussy juice on my chair all afternoon."

She then increases the pressure on my cock. Oooooo that feels good.

Jane says quietly, "He's gonna blow; hang on tight."

Her tongue quickly swirls around my cock; it's too much. I give her three short bursts of cum which makes her giggle. I point to Juanita and then the corner. She sprints to the corner. Jane turns around to leave. Kim stands up, smacking her lips like she just finished a slab of BBQ ribs.

Then walks out of my office.

Before I can say or do anything, Ben comes barging into my office. Oh crap. That can't be part of the script.

I look sternly at Ben, "You better have good news for me."

Ben has a defeated look on his face, "We can't get the factory finished, your schedule is insane."

I shout at Ben, "My family built this whole building and our home plus my garage and all the other buildings in six months! Can't you get one unfurnished factory done in a year? Why am I paying you?"

Ben defends himself, "We had supply issues, labor issues, and all kinds of problems with inspections. It's not my fault."

I look at Ben, "You have three months to finish that factory, or you will be hammering nails again!"

He turns to his right to leave; now, his back is to Juanita.

I call out to him, "Ben!"

He stops. "There are times when spending money to expedite a project is worthwhile. Yes, it costs more, but I need that plant operational now. Go see Kim and have her book you thirty minutes with Sophia or mom. They can show you how to move mountains with an impossible schedule."

Ben gives an appreciative "Thank you" and then walks out. Just as his head straightens out, he stops. I can only assume that he can see Juanita out of his peripheral vision.

I say to Ben, "That's my toy. Go."

He never turned to look.

He did walk out. I can see Juanita trembling like a leaf.

As soon as Ben leaves, Kim is walking towards me. I put up my hand as a stop sign.

"I know. It's OK. We're good," from me, stops her in her tracks, and she returns to her chair.

At 4:30, "Get dressed, please," is all I say.

I know that soon there will be questions about dinner. There was nothing in my script; I know my family.

Vickie and Jane both come into my office and seem sad when Juanita has clothes on.

I cut them off, "Dinner at home tonight. Juanita and I are going out later."

"We know, we're meeting you at the club," says Vickie with a huge smile.

Why are we risking going to a club? Too many bad things can happen there. I need to talk with Pat again. We do have an excellent dinner, prime rib, my favorite. Then we all go out to Martin's, a newer club geared towards adults.

The place is darker yet still easy to see. The music is loud, but it's still easy to talk. They play lots of soft jazz and rock music.

I dance with Juanita, mom dances with Sophia, and Jane dances with Vickie. I also notice that about half of the place is filled with our security people. They're here with their wives or girlfriends and seem to be enjoying themselves.

And then it got weird. How did it get weird? I put my arm around Juanita.

Both moms, Jane, Vickie, and all my security, follow my action. Juanita smiles at me. I kiss Juanita while dancing. My whole group does the same thing to their partner. Now Juanita has a smirk on her face. I bring our hips together. My group follows suit. However, some people NOT from my group follow me as well. Juanita laughs. She is so cute when she laughs.

I use my opposite hand to cop a feel of her breast through her slinky dress. There are a lot of moans as that happens. OK, even I have a smile on my face. I just saw almost every arm on the dance floor reach for a breast. All the tables clear as everyone is on the dancefloor in a flash. We both giggle as we see everyone seated, stand up.

I then hear several asking, "Who's leading?"

Of course, they all point to me. I kiss Juanita passionately. I pull Juanita close to me as the music picks up the tempo. Juanita rubs her breasts against my chest. The same happens across the dancefloor. Her hand goes down and cups my groin, where she rubs a bit before coming up. You guessed it, there are a few shouts, and the women all grind on the men.

I twist Juanita around, so she has her back on my chest. I rub my hands up and down her side, lifting her dress a few inches as I do.

I then kiss her neck, meaning the men get a flood of moans from the women. I finish with my hands coming up to cup both breasts. Again, I hear several screams of pleasure.

She breaks out of my arms, raises her arms, then holds her nose as she goes down, like in a pool with her swaying her hips sexily back and forth. Once down, she grinds her head on my crotch. OH shit. We all groan as she fires up to be in my arms, where she holds my head and kisses me hard on the lips. She stands back and leads a scream of joy by every woman on the dance floor.

There are few things better in this world that a hundred women screaming in pleasure.

She presses her body into mine, and then she kisses me for a long passionate kiss. She rivaled Jane on that one. My hands wrap around her. Nobody else can see, but her hands reach into my pants, and she's stroking my cock.

To my horror, Juanita shouts out, "My hand is down his pants stroking his cock."

I know my face turned fire-engine red in a flash. I see Jane and Vickie have a hand under each other's dress, fingering the other. I can't believe what everyone is doing. I mean, I know half of them are employees.

But still, they're doing this with their significant other. Nobody's left the dance floor. I don't get everyone else. Are they lemmings, or does this happen in clubs? Did they think it was part of the dance theme? Wow, this place will get quite the reputation.

I break out of my stupor with Juanita and every other woman bouncing up and down. I see a bunch of women holding bras in their hands. My expression emulates every other guy on the dance floor. We are amazed at the sight of bouncing boobies.

It's so childish, yet we're all staring with mouths open. The music changes to a slow song. I guess management has had enough. I pull Juanita to me, I kiss her, and then we walk back to our table. I NEED a drink. Half the floor follows me. They're all sitting near me, and they all look familiar.

John Mendoza steps up to me, leans forward so he doesn't shout, "Damn, boss. You pay me to take my wife to a club. You pay for my drinks. Then you make her and every other woman horny as hell. You get my vote for the best boss ever. My wife and I have had a great time so far. She is so horny; I can't stay much longer. Thank you."