Bad Girl Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia adds, "We invite them to dinner, give them the scripts, and then send them to the building to wash up, change, play, and wash up. I agree this will be so much fun that we must share."

I walk into my room, dropping clothes as I go, Vickie picks up my clothes, and then follows me, places them in the hamper, then steps into the shower. Vickie joins me but won't play with me. She does allow me to get her off using fingers and my mouth. I attach my lips to her nipples while my hand goes crazy in her pussy.

I am running two fingers up and down in her pussy quickly. I then move to circles, only going side to side, followed by more circles. She's getting quite the workout. She's screaming because this is new, and she is excited and surprised. Her eyes are popping out of her head. She surprises me by collapsing.

I had her bending backways as I worked on her nipples. She's leaning on my arm, that's holding her in place. When she collapses, I'm in the perfect position to grab her and keep her from falling on the hard tile. I rinse my hair and then take the body to the bedroom, where I dry her off. She will be up any second.

I start drying myself. I have a huge smile on my face. Vickie clearly enjoyed that very much. My limited shots are saved for Phyllis tonight, which Vickie knows and is why she wasn't palms on the shower wall.

Vickie is wearing a nice dress. No shoes, socks, bra, or underwear. My uniform is nothing more than a huge cape that wraps around me and a nice-looking crown.

I didn't see this coming. The cape is a dark velvety purple with gold trim, and I think they're called shoulder boards, like they use in the military. As Vickie places the crown on my head, she looks at me with awe.

Vickie says in a soft voice, "I want you so bad right now. You are absolutely delicious in that crown. The cape is OK, but oh my, that crown was made for you. Come on, stud, let's go."

We are the first at the elevator. All the others are dressed like Vickie, a nice but simple dress. They all comment on my attire. They're big fans. We go upstairs using the dedicated elevator and then move to the opposite side of the room where the stage is. A pedestal with an oversized chair is my perch. The others take up positions around the stage.

The room is a whole lot different looking this time. They used some type of large painted panels to create a new look for the entire room.

It looks more ... sinister, more like a dungeon. It's not like rock or anything, but it's dark with LED torches and arches. This is so cool. Each week they can repaint them or gather a collection without taking much room.

This week, even the ceiling is painted black to add that almost underground effect. Everyone is looking around with wonder. I see Vickie texting Pat.

While we wait for Phyllis, I say to the women, "If this is any indication of the effort they will go through, our Saturdays are going to be awesome."

Sophia explodes, "I love the walls. OH MY GOD! There are so many possibilities. I love what they've done."

I hear the elevator.

Everyone is silent. Pat brings a shackled and chained Phyllis into the room, pushing her shoulders as he did me. They go through the room, upon the stage, and then back into the covered hallway. He leaves her there and then walks out, waves at us while smiling, and then is gone via the elevator.

I step down from my chair and grab Phyllis by the chains. She doesn't fight me. She is blindfolded still and can't see anything. I raise her hands up and attach the chain to a hanging hook. She can stand flat-footed, but she can't move more than a few inches.

She's wearing a nice red dress. In seconds I rip it to shreds, scaring her. She's naked and shaking like a leaf.

I say to the group, "This is our last slave for bidding tonight. This is her first time here. She has zero points, meaning she can't say no to anything or anyone. She is a blank canvas."

I pull her wet hair lightly, "She has plenty of hair for pulling and yanking."

I maul her medium-sized breasts, I would guess a 34C, maybe a big 32B, "She isn't well endowed, but they're still perky, bouncy, and oh my, nice long nipples. Look at those things!"

I lightly bite her breasts, causing her to moan.

I laugh out loud, "Oh yes, she is primed for sex tonight."

I twirl my large thumb in her pussy, doing the same thing I did to Vickie. Phyllis starts screaming. My family doesn't look happy with me until she orgasms and hangs by her wrists.

"Certainly, everyone can see that river running down her legs," I point out with a smile on my face.

"She is ready for a night of fun. Who wants to start the bidding?"

From several different speakers, so it sounds like people in the audience from other locations, Kim says, "$100."

Pat shouts out, "$200."

A carpenter shouts, "$300."

Sandy shouts out, "$400."

The other carpenter says, "$600."

I can see Phyllis is still shaking. A wait a minute, allowing the fear and uncertainty to build and excite her. I remove the blindfold. Only our group is here. Her head is swiveling, looking for the others.

I bend over and whisper, "Those were recorded voices that were timed to play on the different speakers. It freaked me out as well."

She looks visibly relieved.

Jane says, "My friends have pooled our money. We bid $1247."

I go back to my chair, where there is a gavel.

I shout out, "Anyone else ... Going Once! Going twice! Anyone .... SOLD to the bombshell in the front row."

I jump down, un-hook Phyllis, then hand the keys to Jane.

I tell the women, "You have room six. Have fun."

I go back to my chair. Phyllis is pulled away and looks over her shoulders with a sad look on her face.

At the door, Vickie says to Jane, "She's here to get fucked. She should invite at least one guy."

Sophia says, "None of us have enough points to get a decent guy. They could end up making us do shit."

Juanita smiles, "I know what to do. Stay right here."

She sprints to my chair. Kneels like I am her King.

I use my strong, commanding voice, "Rise, child. Do you have a question?"

She sits up, and with her big doe eyes, she says to me, "As you know, we just bought a slave. We will make her please us for hours. However, she wants a real cock, and there aren't any quality cocks we can afford."

I snicker, "You realize I have unlimited points. You will all service me all night."

She smiles big, "I will endure all the fucking you can provide if it means we can reward our slave properly."

I laugh, "I agree to your terms. Let's go humiliate your woman."

I pick Juanita up and throw her over my shoulder. They're all giggling as Juanita yells at me to put her down. I lead everyone into the next room. WOW!

The panels in the next room are awesome. The detail is unreal. Imagine being out in a forest with trees surrounding you. Inside the room are a few devices that look like they could restrain a person. The weirdest piece is a beer keg with a dildo on top. The floor is actual grass. They sodded the entire room. There are plenty of flowers to add aroma. A fan turns on and off, seemingly at random. The room's light also gradually brightens and dims as if clouds were going overhead. The grass feels awesome between my toes.

Everyone is looking at the room, walking around to touch things, and is entranced by the look and smell of the room.

Vickie takes the lead. She moves Phyllis to a cross of some type that's very low and on a slight angle, with the head up higher.

That's smart; no headaches from blood rushing to the brain. They all assist, and soon Phyllis is strapped into the device. One by one, the dresses come off, and Phyllis is "forced" to eat pussy.

I'm amazed at her skill. Nobody lasted longer than ten minutes.

Not wanting to spoil their fun, I sit on the grass and massage Phyllis's feet. I hold back some, I don't want her to forget about eating pussy, but I want to give her pleasure. She has slightly longer than average toes. Their thin and nicely painted dark red. I rub my hands over her skin.

She tries to pull away, but the ropes are more than enough to hold her in place. Vickie steps up to me, and with a hand, she wants me to stand up and move forward. I get the hint. Phyllis has no idea I'm closer until my legs touch her thighs. She bucks her rear end but again, nothing she can do.

I slide my meat into her slowly. I hear a deep moan of satisfaction.

Sophia slaps Phyllis, "HEY! Keep eating!"

I chuckle; no way Sophia could eat a woman if I'm sliding into her slowly like I am with Phyllis. This is a new level of slowness for me. I still don't want to cause her attention issues. I know it's inevitable, but I can try.

My cock, glacially slow, presses into her quim. It's a wonderful feeling. She's a volcano of heat and desire. Plenty of lubrication here. I can feel everything as I slide in. I feel my cock head spreading the hole larger. I feel my shaft sliding against the walls. My thick and bulging veins hit the walls harder, providing more pleasure.

Phyllis is now unresponsive to even a slap. OK, she does scream and moan.

Sophia is pissed at me, "Fuck you, Bill. Couldn't wait until I got off, could you?"

I ignore her as I continue to slide slowly in and out of this beautiful pussy. Sophia spots an opportunity for revenge. She turns around and harshly smashes Phyllis's nipples between her thumb and forefinger. She releases and repeats until Phyllis has her first orgasm.

I pull out, and Sophia moves back into position so Phyllis can finish. Phyllis is now excited and takes it like a wild woman. Sophia orgasms in less than two minutes.

They release Phyllis and mom takes her to the beer keg. Everyone is clueless, but mom. She has a million-dollar smile on her face. She knows something the rest of us don't. I don't see how sitting on a chilled beer keg does anything for you, even if it's got a dildo on top.

Phyllis is cautious as she straddles the device. Mom removes the chains around her hands which helps relieve some of her stress.

Mom gives instructions to Phyllis, "All I want you to do is hold on for your life and start counting to 1000 slowly."

Phyllis gives her a surprisingly calm look, not understanding the impact of the next ten minutes or so. Heck, none of us did. Mom is overdoing it, I think; it's not like this is a bucking bronco. Geez, mom.

Mom assures her, "We are right here to catch you. Just concentrate on the numbers as long as you can."

How dumb does she think this woman is? She's just sitting on a chilled dildo.

Phyllis uses two hands to hold an overly padded handle that someone made for the device. It's a bar that comes up, over, and then down in a big "U" with thick padding. It's in a perfect position in front of the 'rider.'

Phyllis is sitting with her feet flat on the floor, two hands with a death grip on the handles, and she starts counting from one.

Congratulations, she can count. Why are we doing this? Why are we all watching?

Mom reaches down and pulls out a small joystick device sitting on the ground. Being black, it didn't stand out. I look closer, and it's simply two dials. Mom turns the right dial a tiny bit. The beer keg starts a soft humming. Phyllis's back goes straight. Oooooooo, that's no beer keg. Everyone is now giving the device a new level of respect and is watching closely.

Mom turns the knob more, and the noise is louder. Phyllis stumbles on a few numbers and is back to counting again. She skipped from thirty to forty-one. Phyllis is now slowly grinding on the dildo.

Sophia comments, "This seems more like a reward than a punishment."

Mom grins, "Wait and watch."

Thinking how it works in my mind if that whole "keg" is vibrating, that means that the dildo isn't just up into her pussy; it's vibrating the entire length. The exciting part is that mom has a lot more dial to go. What can the other dial possibly do?

Mom turns the dial more than I would have. The device is now making a medium loud noise, and Phyllis is holding on for dear life.

Her ability to count was just trashed.

I look closer, and she's sweating buckets. Then I see the nipples explode into hard pebbles. It's doing a number on her.

Mom turns the dial even more, and her eyes pop out. She can no longer speak. The noise is a bit irritating, but the floor show of a naked Phyllis and nipple sticking straight out is pretty damn hot. Vickie and Jane quickly move to her sides, just in case she falls off.

All eyes are feasting on Phyllis and the obvious pleasure running through her body. I'm ready to fuck her now.

I see mom turn the left dial some, and I thought Phyllis would stand up. She did scream long and hard. She's trying to tell us something but can't get the words out.

Mom assists her.

Mom is laughing as she says with a strong voice, "The right dial makes the Sybian vibrate her entire vagina with the most pleasure traveling through the dildo. The left dial makes that dildo rotate on an angle, like a leaning tree. So, it's no longer just standing up. It's tilted and hitting her pussy harder as it ROTATES. The more I turn the dial, the more it slants, and then more it pushes against her pussy.

"I'm a bit past four and on one for the dials, and she can just barely keep from exploding. Be ready to catch her. She may stand up or just fall over. It's hard to say; each woman is different."

Oh my. I can't believe what she's experiencing. They're all going to want a ride tonight. I guess this is good. There is only one guy here and too many of them. I hate that they need this device, but I would hate inviting other guys more.

Mom moves both dials. The noise is annoying me to no end now. From the look of things, it won't be long before she orgasms hard. I surprise them all by standing up and moving behind Phyllis, who couldn't care less.

They're all focused on Phyllis as she grinds harder front to back on the dildo. My big hands come from behind and grab her slippery breasts. I get the good squishy part. If I hold hard enough, I can hold her body. I have two fingers on her body and three on the bottom of her breasts. I rub her nipples right after mom increases both again.

Phyllis blasts off her seat and screams loud enough to test the soundproof walls. I feel her body shudder as her orgasm envelopes her body.

All too quickly, she is limp and unresponsive. Mom shuts the machine off. Jane pushes Phyllis out of the way as she battles Vickie for next. I pick Phyllis straight up and pull her to my body.

Sophia points to the fucking bench, and then she, Juanita, and Vickie are asking mom about the controls.

I hear that annoying noise again; it's still soft. Jane wants more, but mom is teasing her.

I leave them alone as they've forgotten about me for their new toy. Phyllis is awake but stays limp as I use the straps to lock her into a fucking table. This one is like a large, rounded, and padded sawhorse with four legs, like a table. It's easy to tie her in place. One end has pillows to lay her head. That's obviously an addon by our guys. The opposite end is open under the edge, so that nothing prevents me from getting as close as I can for fucking.

I use a nearby towel to wipe Phyllis off. Her sweat is beaded on her body. I'm optimistic that will help her relax. The table's legs are spread, making her legs spread wide open. I have access to everything I want.

I start my fun by inserting three fingers into her pussy. I love the feel of a pussy. My fingers slide over the contours and folds of skin. Everything is perfect for protecting the gift of life that she can make. It's also geared to provide pleasure, to make her want to create more life. My fingers float around inside on a lake of cum and arousal she produced.

I'm amazed at myself for never doing this before. It seems like each woman brings out something new in me. I chuckle as I play.

Jane just orgasmed. Vickie assisted her to the ground and jumped on the Sybian. Jane isn't moving. Sophia has taken the controls from mom, who is going to Jane. The ever-protective mother.

My fingers are spread and still moving, touching every square inch of her pussy. I take special care when running my finger along the sides of her clit. Some women orgasm from the slightest touch. Phyllis takes more than her fair share. As much fun as this has been, I want to fuck her again.

As I pull my fingers out, Phyllis has a deep sigh. I move to her face, kneel, and put my slippery fingers into her mouth. She resists at first. This isn't something she would typically do.

I remind her, "You have a safeword."

I don't ever want her doing anything against her will. However, as I say that, her whole attitude changes, and she reaches out to lick my fingers off. My other hand reaches around and slickens up with her juices. I exchange hands, and she slowly and methodically cleans each digit as if it was the best thing she's ever had. What an amazing woman.

I just realized, had Vickie taken an entirely different approach with me, things would have been very different. I know that what's done is done, but wow, so many things would never have happened. Life moves on, and maybe there is a reason for this. Perhaps this is how my life was supposed to go; I was supposed to have those experiences.

Now my whole world shook. The same is true with my friends. What's done is done; life moves on.

I can let it go. I can move on. I am free. I didn't realize that as I'm having these thoughts, my body collapses, and Phyllis is screaming for help.

+++++

The Sybian is long forgotten. I am on the ground, eyes open, and obviously, Phyllis didn't do anything.

Mom asks Phyllis in a panic, "What happened to my William!"

Phyllis is crying, "I don't know. One moment I'm cleaning his fingers of my pussy juice, and the next thing I know, he topples over. Is he breathing? Is his heart beating?"

Jane quickly checks, "He's... calm? No heavy breathing. His heart isn't racing. Look at his face; he's at peace."

Sophia adds, "Well yeah, he was feeding her pussy juice, and there's only one source near him. Damn, look how open that pussy is. It's swollen with anticipation. That's one horny bitch."

I come to in Jane's arms. Her tears are falling on my face, and her hand is running through my light, silky hair, something she can do for hours.

Mom is first to interrogate me, "What the hell happened to you?"

I sit up and release the two front straps holding Phyllis in.

I say in a soft voice, "Release Phyllis. Let's take a break, and I will explain."

Within ten minutes, a cart came up the elevator with wine, juice, water, and various snacks. I noticed two cans of whip cream and nothing that would be an obvious target for it. That must be Sophia's doing. I giggled, remembering that night. My oh my, that was a special night.

We sit in a corner where we haven't walked yet and lie on the grass.

I sit up and explain what happened, "Right before I fed Phyllis her own juices, I reminded her that she has a safe word. She had been hesitant until I said that. That touched me how she wanted to experience something new and out of her comfort zone. I then realize that had Vickie handled our encounter at NSA differently, my whole life would be different.

"I reasoned that it must be destiny or part of some higher plan. The best thing I can do is accept what happened and move on. At that moment, all anxiety over Vickie and what she might do someday vanished. I then realize that it's basically the same thing with the deaths that have been around my neck for the last several years. They had been eating at my soul because I never forgave myself. I have finally accepted dad's death.

"Surprisingly, it was Kelly that pushed me down this path. She told me things that are way beyond a woman of her age. Add that with my newly awakened ideas, and between the three unrelated events, an enormous weight has been lifted off my heart. My acceptance of all three situations has allowed my love for all of you to double.