Bad Girl Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I no longer have lingering doubt. I no longer have the guilt on my shoulders, weighing on my soul. I am free to live my life and fully enjoy all of those around me."

I had more to my speech, but Vickie and Jane jumped on me and smother me with kisses and tears of happiness. The new me allows them both to enjoy the moment. As they let up, mom and Sophia attacked me, with Juanita and Phyllis getting in a few kisses.

I am overwhelmed by their feelings for me, and my mental wellbeing. That means so much to me.

For the next hour, Phyllis stays up on the fucking table. At the same time, they rotate turns fucking her with a dildo, being eaten by her, or spending quality time on the Sybian.

Between each fucking with a dildo, I step in to give her a few strokes with the real thing. In the last fifteen minutes, they all take a run with the strap-on, going up to her ass. That produced an almost constant orgasm. He had to stop for fear of too many overrunning each other.

That wore out Phyllis. I release her body, and there is zero movement. I lean her up against a St. Andrews Cross, restraining both arms and ankles in the Velcro straps. Our cross leans back, which is handy as she would not be able to stand up. I pull the two cans of whip cream from the small refrigerator.

Nobody needs to be asked why I have these. I take a can and spray Phyllis's pussy. They love digging out that fluffy white cream. Phyllis loves it almost as much; she's screaming with each squirt. Sophia soon has the second can and is squirting Phyllis's nipples. Now there are three going down on her with love.

I can see what they're doing. They aren't just licking the whipped cream up. They are each taking an extra minute to lick something else. Mons, lips, hole, labia, rosebud, anything nearby might get hit. Anything to help enhance her pleasure.

With three working on Phyllis, this leaves two watching. I see Sophia grin as she looks at me. She grabs a can and kneels in front of me. I have a look of wonder on my face; I haven't caught on yet. Doh! How dumb can I be? I'm watching Phyllis when I hear that familiar sound of whip cream shooting from a can. I look down as I feel my cock getting cold.

Sophia solves that problem. She devours my cock. I have cum a few times already. I should be able to hold out for a while and enjoy this. Jane goes to the refrigerator, reaches back, and pulls out two more cans. No shit, they stock whip cream in the fridge! How cool.

I've forgotten about Phyllis. I have an awesome cocksucker in front of me. Whoops, no, I don't. Sophia got up, her turn for a nipple. I just realized they aren't saying anything to each other. They have this planned out. Pat wouldn't go into this much detail; this must be their doing. They're working together to make me feel good and ensure they all get what they want or need. Fascinating.

Typically, this would surprise me. I suspect this is mom and Sophia behind this in some way. Jane and Vickie don't have the awareness yet to think of this. I say yet because I am starting to see each of them picking up traits from their mothers. Little things, like remembering names, sending thank you cards, and such.

You don't think of it as a big deal, but to the recipient, it is. I realize how lucky I am to have all these wonderful people in my life. They have healed me. Finally! I could never have done it on my own.

I'm broken out of my daydreaming by Juanita. I see the whipped cream on her smiling lips as she goes down on me. She's moaning as much as Phyllis. Mom watches with satisfaction as Juanita eats my cock like a starving woman.

She's moaning, using her tongue on my cock, and a hint of suction. Mom is at eye level with my cock; she wants her turn. Juanita pulls off and does a wavy line of whip cream on my cock. She literally went from side to side.

Quick as a cat, mom pushes an already moving Juanita out of the way so they can BOTH suck the whipped cream from my cock. Now they tag team me. Oh yes, me like. It's fascinating watching two women lick and suck on your cock. Mom licks the head while Juanita is on the side. Then Juanita moves, and mom slides over, getting the sides while Juanita is on the end.

The suction starts hard now.

That blows me away. I must hold onto the wall that's near me. My legs are weak from the pleasure rippling through my body. This is a new feeling. Mom and Juanita are cupping my ass cheeks. Mom surprises me by reaching further. Oh crap. Her tongue is licking the side of my cock as they both go back and forth as fast as possible. Now I feel a digit working deeper in my ass. She's searching for ... my prostrate!

As she hits it, my body immediately orgasms. I'm already pulling away and pushing them together, cheek to cheek. They're both surprised and disappointed by my move.

That's short-lived as I blast my baby-making liquid across their noses. The second shot goes high and hits both foreheads. I'm shaking my cock from side to side to get this effect. Two more close shots pool on their cheeks.

Jane comes to me as I instruct my two targets, "Phyllis cleans your faces."

They both get sad faces as they are expecting to share each other.

With cum slowly dripping down their faces, I suggest, "I want each of you to take fifteen-minute turns on the Sybian. Take it slow and enjoy, or the crops will come out."

Their attitudes are much improved. There is an open nipple on Phyllis, but after cleaning me, Jane stays next to me and hugs me hard. That's a nice romantic moment. I have my sister in my arm, my mother and friend are having their faces licked clean by another friend as Vickie pushes a dildo into my friend's ass, and Sophia is playing with two nice-sized breasts, giving pleasure to a woman that deserves it so much. Life is good.

Prologue

Kelly's eighteenth birthday.

I'm up on the second floor, in the children's playroom.

I've just changed Linda's diaper. Seth and Steve are playing with their toys. Seth is from Vickie and Steve from Jane. Linda is from Sophia. Mom got her tubes tied. Life has been awesome these last several years. I am pain and guilt-free. I have amazing vacations with each woman. I feel like I travel half my life now. With Linda showing up, the traveling has cut down. Each mother wants to stay at home.

Pat is one of our most valuable assets in the company. Our Saturdays continue to be epic. He's a master at variety, setting the situation, and playing with our emotions. We have done some crazy stuff.

Kim had a night with us that was incredible. Libby and Sandy occasionally visit as well.

Juanita and Phyllis each married security guards. I see them at work, and we still play, but they have their own lives at night. We pay them well, the environment is awesome, and the benefits are legendary. We have the world's lowest turnover at the corporate office. That's made life so much easier.

I had spent many years suffering from the guilt from my old unit and the deaths. I am still free of that pain ... mostly. I still think about it and my time as a Seal, but it seems so long ago now. I'm not that guy anymore. Surprisingly, I have turned into my father. Jane and Vickie have the titles that say they run the company. Still, over the years, I have taken on more responsibility.

We have wonderful people throughout the management of our companies, so it's not that big of a deal.

Yet I still make inspections to keep them on their toes. They come to me with issues or when new equipment is needed before it falls apart. We have high maintenance costs but almost no downtime for repairs. Keeping schedules is vital to our customers.

I know that technically, there is a difference between the two companies. Together, Jane, Vickie, and I run both companies, while still adding more.

A perfect life, right?

Mmmm, not so much. Jane had a stalker that got me in the hospital again. Mom fell and broke her hip. Betty, mom's secretary, died of cancer. That was a rough one. Sandy retired on us, but as I said, she still visits. Corporate and company children have had various issues that racked up huge hospital bills. We have a fund for that.

Juanita and Phyllis now handle all the money when it comes to handling the families of fallen Navy Seals and others as they see fit. They burn through a lot of money. Yet, it's still less than the interest I make on just my money.

Jane and Vickie refuse to do charity events. They don't mind donating; they just can't stand the people. Mom and Sophia do that much better, especially when I am on their arm.

I am woken up from my reflections on my life. The birthday girl found me. We're hosting a party for her and a dozen of her closest male and female friends in the game room, living rooms, and backyard pools. She's a beautiful woman with a thin athletic body, not much in the way of breasts.

She asked me for breast implants for her birthday. That was an interesting conversation at lunch a week ago. I told her mother I would pay if they were not obscene, and she approves. Her mother did not approve. Her mother thought she was beautiful as she was, which I agreed with. It never came up again.

After Kelly wakes me up, she sits on my lap, grinding her ass into me with a huge smile on her face. She then hands me a thick script. I look at her in wonder.

She can't look at me as she says, "Mom eventually told me what happened when she had her evening in your playroom. It was a long time before she spilled the beans. Your family is playing with the children tonight." She blushes. "I wouldn't let them play with us." I look at her with surprise. She laughs at me.

"Oh, come on. If your family joins us, there's no way any of the boys touches one of us. Your four women are gorgeous. I mean, I would fuck any one of them, and I love men. No. They are too good-looking. I was also told you don't share well. I remember the story of your life. They get the babies.

"There is a shortage of decent guys. Every one of my friends will be joining us. Your script is a form of clean health from a doctor for each man and woman here. All the women are on the pill. Even though we are all eighteen, I got written consent from each parent for you. Two girls are not here because of their parents.

"You will fuck at least me and eat each woman to at least one orgasm. None of them have had a talented partner. I have it on good authority that you will do well." I smile. "We will auction off the guys. You are in charge. Nothing mean or painful is allowed other than consenting anal. Everyone will use a safeword of pineapple. After that, there isn't much script. We have two cases of whip cream but no ice cream. I don't understand."

Ah ha, mommy didn't tell her everything.

I smile at her, "We shall see what comes up. I would try to talk you out of this, but I know how you feel. This isn't just lust at seeing me for the first time. You helped me a lot, and you have always been much wiser and intelligent than your years indicate. Oh, by the way. You're not joining the family."

She's angry, "But Vickie said ...."

I slap my hand over her face, "Do you remember what happened the last time Vickie tried to control me? It didn't end well. Be your own woman; find a boy your own age."

She has tears streaming down her face. Oh shit. I'm in trouble.

I try to reason with her, "I have four women, and my body is wearing out."

She tries to reason with me, "You said it yourself; I have an older soul. No way I am your age." I laugh out loud. "Besides, Jane, Sophia, and your mom support me."

I reply, "Your mother is going to hate me if I do this. It's not fair to you. This is a horrible idea."

While still crying, she giggles, "It was mom's idea."

Fuck me!

The end.