Bad Penny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let the talk about the future pass, and asked him "Sleeping arrangements?"

"When Penny wakes up in the morning and the high has gone, how will she feel about all this? Would it be better if she was here, with all of us, or just with you, or just with Tara or even with just me?"

I thought for a moment. "Good question." I looked at the huge bed, "Here. All of us."

Downstairs we found the two girls already asleep. Mike sighed, and looked affectionately at Tara. "Typical, dope always does that to her."

I roused Penny, who seemed a bit disturbed but almost amused to find herself waking up with a naked woman draped over her. Mike unbundled Tara, and lifted her up like a child. I helped Penny to her feet, and we retrieved the duvet. She looked at me a little shyly and asked "Are you ok?"

"Sure, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, I just...well, me and Tara...and Mike...and..."

I hugged her, and said "I love you, and I loved watching you having a good time with them."

She looked up knowingly and said "And you had a good time too. A very good time. And I saw you looking at her just then. You want to do it again with her."

I smiled at her, "Well I want to do it with you too, and you want to do it with him, and her, and me, don't you."

Her voice was very small as she said "Is that ok? With Tara. I mean it was nice with Mike, but I liked Tara. It was sort of soft, and warm. But, she is a girl and...you don't think I'm going funny?"

"No, after all you just got seriously serious with Mike. But anyway, Tara is a very sexy and sensual girl, why shouldn't you enjoy her?"

She looked at me seriously "I can see why you would want her. She has bigger breasts than me."

I laughed again "Well Mike has a longer cock, does that mean you won't ever want to do it with me again?"

"No!"

"So don't worry about me and Tara. Now come to bed."

I led her to the bedroom were Tara was already asleep on Mike's shoulder and we slipped in beside them, Penny nearest to Tara. She leant across her to give Mike a peck on the lips, then settled down with me to sleep.

*********

In the morning I was woken by the smell of coffee. Tara and Penny were sitting up in bed chatting quietly and making use of Tara's vast collection of nail polishes. Mike was handing out plates from a tray bearing toast and orange juice and hot black life reviver. He was wearing a light dressing gown, and the girls were both in silk wraps, Penny in pink, Tara in gold. I felt under dressed as I sat up, to a chorus of light abuse. Breakfast was surreal. We chatted lightly about the day ahead, the party that evening, Penny's family lunch on Sunday in Derry, which meant an early start so she had to be home for midnight, and the possibility of doing a pub quiz on Wednesday night. I went to the bathroom afterwards, (everyone else had already showered before I woke, although no one mentioned if they had been sharing or not), and when I got back the others were all dressed. Mike and Tara were off to shop, and Penny wanted me to drop her home. So I did.

Later I picked her up, we went to the party, and I had her home for midnight. No one said anything about the night before, or dropped any hint about it. It was as if it never happened.

And so it went. Penny was off with her folks for Sunday, and it was only on Monday evening when I saw her again that the first acknowledgement was made.

We were sitting on the couch in her parent's house, in the wee room they called the study. We were nominally watching some tv program while her parents watched something else in the living room next door. It was a long-standing charade that gave us some privacy, and as long as we were quiet we could get away with doing anything in there without interruption. She had sat beside me after flicking on the box, and was still looking at it and switching channels with the remote when she said "How long does marijuana last?"

I took a moment to reply "It depends how much you take, but you can get little flashbacks the next day. Why, have you been feeling it?"

"Yes, on and off all day Saturday and Sunday."

I nodded, "It takes longer to come on when you eat it, so maybe it took longer to work through. How are you now?"

"Fine, but the last few days are sort of dream-like. It is like it happened to someone else."

"Yeah, dope can do that to you. It is all super intense at the time but hard to remember afterwards."

She turned to me and said with intense seriousness "No. I remember all of it. Every last moment of it." Her eyes sparkled dangerously. I was not sure from her look and tone if she was angry or upset or what it was she felt.

"And are you ok with it?" I asked cautiously.

She stared into my eyes and said "You were the first man ever to touch me there, the first ever to be inside me. I thought you would be the only one. In France last year I kissed a boy and let things go on a bit. He wanted me to do that, but I wouldn't. I only ever wanted you. And now...and now." She fell silent still looking hard at me. I was about to speak when she went on "And now I don't know what to do, because I want to regret Friday night but can't seem to feel that way. Oh Sean, it was, it was, oh goodness." With that she burst into tears.

I held her and kissed her and shushed her and said it was alright, and she suddenly pushed back a little and looked up at me intensely again. In a small but fierce voice she said "I enjoyed it. It wasn't just the drugs, it was me. I was looking up at Tara as you came in her mouth and I felt triumphant, and I knew that I would be allowed to suck Mike and I could hardly wait. And when he put it inside me I knew it was him, and I wanted him to do it and just make himself come in me. I wanted to make him want to come in me, for me to have him lose control and me to make him do what I wanted. And when Tara kissed me with the taste of you in her mouth I wanted so much to hold you and feel you hard in my hand and to make you go into her and see you in her making her come. And I want to do it again."

I was stunned by this outburst, and could see how she was suddenly turned on by the thoughts she had expressed, but before I could say anything she had gripped the back of my neck in her right hand as her left slid into the front of my trousers to take an equally firm grip on my penis and she kissed me hard. Her hand stroked me for moment to hardness before she broke off the kiss and growled into my ear "Undo your belt."

We had been fairly adventurous with what we had done in that room before, but had never gone very far with her parents in the house. Still, neither of us was in a mood to argue. I loosened my belt and trousers as she stood in front of me and slipped off her shoes. To my delight in she reached beneath her skirt and pulled down her panties and tights together, slipping them off her feet and tossing the bundle into the corner behind the sofa. Then she tugged my trousers and underpants down a little, and straddled my knees with hers. Holding up the front of her skirt so that I caught a quick flash of her bush, she guided my erection between her thighs and into her wet and twitching slit. It was like sinking into warm honey, and I was hard put not to groan too loudly.

She sank down on me with a sigh and her eyes closed, her head thrown back as she rocked her hips and ground down on me to settle my cock all the way inside her. I pulsed my cock a few times, which relieved the tension, and she brought her head down to kiss me with a hard passion. Her voice was full of gravel as she asked "Do you love me?"

"Yes," I said, and meant it.

She flexed her hips to push down on me further and said again "Do you love ME?"

It was clear what she was asking, and I meant it when I said "Yes" again.

"And don't you forget it" she said before she kissed me again, pressing her lips over mine, searching with her tongue, her hips rolling, as if to possess me. Then suddenly it was as if she melted.

The tension went out of her hips and her arms flowed round me, her kiss became soft and I felt tears on her cheeks. She began to rock back and forth very gently on me, and between soft kisses and little sobs she was whispering her fears and hopes and love and insecurity, her guilt and her desires. I made comforting noises and held her gently, supporting her but not directing her. I was bewildered by the sudden changes in her mood and unsure what to say or do. Luckily, whatever it was that I did seemed to be the right thing.

Gradually she began to sob less and be more positive in her expression. Her movements became a little more forceful and steady. She began to talk about how much she liked me inside her, how it was different doing it with Mike, how I made her feel loved, but he made her feel wicked. She dropped down onto me with all her weight and took my face in both hands, looking at me with disconcerting enthusiasm. "I mean if my parents walked in now they would be embarrassed, but if they had seen us on Friday night, well, they would either lock me up or throw me out. Either way, you would never be allowed back in the house."

"Could we not talk about you parents just now?" I pleaded, as the mere suggestion of being caught was beginning to have an effect on my erection, despite its current location. She flexed her hips and inner muscles, grinning wickedly.

"Don't worry. They know better than to come in. Anyway I have much better things to talk about. Like how nice it feels to have you filling me up, and how nice it would be to have you lick me down there and how I want to try swallowing all of you, like Tara taught me."

This had the necessary stiffening effect on my cock and she was soon rising and falling in steady rhythm, clenching her pussy round me, and bringing me close to coming in a few moments. In a smooth and memorable movement she pulled up her blouse and jumper together, revealing that she was not wearing a bra. With a hand on each of my shoulders she rode me firmly and brushed her nipples in turns across my face. I could hardly believe this amazingly brazen behaviour. If I had not remembered the comment about her parents walking in on us I would have come right then. I suddenly thought of the door opening and her father standing there, open mouthed, seeing his baby girl nearly naked, riding me with her head thrown back and her hair flailing round her face as she held in her gasps. She was about to come, straining to stay quiet so as not to be overheard, her face flushed and lost to everything but her body's responses.

I pushed away the thought of discovery, and caught one nipple in my mouth, rubbing the other to enhance her orgasm as she bucked wildly in my lap. With an irrepressible groan she fell forward, burying her face in my neck, gasping and clutching at me. I hugged her firmly, and stroked her hair, whispering my love.

When she recovered I slipped her sideways and held her curled around me. She looked up after a while and said, in a very serious voice, "Thank you."

"What for, Lovergirl?"

"I thought you might not want to do it with me again."

"What? Why?"

"Because Tara is prettier than me, and she has much bigger breasts and I saw you kissing them when you were doing it with her, and, and," she looked shy, and almost tearful as she said "I thought you might not want to be inside me, after Mike had..."

She looked so worried that I almost laughed, and could not tease her. "Oh, baby girl, don't be silly," I smiled, "It makes no difference to me. We all had fun on Friday night, that's all it was. You are gorgeous and have beautiful breasts which I love to touch and kiss and feel against me, and as for the rest of you, my god Penny I want every inch of you wrapped around me, especially down there. If anyone should be worried it should be me, after all why would you want my little bits after having Mike's muscles and his long thing to play with?"

"But you are lovely!" she replied. "I love your bits, I love you in me."

"Good job, because I want to be inside you all day every day, and that won't change. So what that Mike was inside you down there, he was also in your mouth, remember? And I kissed you loads of times since, and you never worried about it."

Her mouth formed an 'O' and her hand went up to it. I laughed this time, as she blushed. "You hadn't thought of that, had you?" I added.

"I, ah, Oh."

"Well I hope you have not forgotten how to do what Tara was teaching you, because I would like to try that myself."

Penny blushed deeper, and said in a small voice, "Now?"

I glanced at the door again, and said, "Maybe you should get some clothes on."

She smiled more confidently and rolled off me, twisting round to kneel on the floor, and reaching out to take my fairly limp penis in her hand. She looked up at me as she started to stroke it and said "Don't worry, they know not to come in."

"Why are you so sure?"

"Because they haven't ever done it in the last two years."

I thought about this for a moment and realised it was true. Penny looked smug. "They aren't stupid you know. They know what we are up to. And they don't mind."

I was speechless.

She giggled. "Mum does the laundry you know. And we talked about it when I went on the pill. She was surprised. She thought we had been doing it for years."

"You talked to your mother about us doing this!" My erection was in jeopardy of becoming inverted.

Penny looked at me with a strange smile. "She was young once. And she likes you. And she thinks it is time we thought about getting our own place."

I nearly choked.

Penny went on nonchalantly, "Well, she thinks I should get a flat, and she said she expected that you would move in within a couple of weeks."

"Live together unmarried?" I croaked

"Is that a proposal?" asked Penny "I thought the tradition was that you should be the one kneeling down."

I tried to say something but my tongue was tied. She looked up at me and said softly "Don't worry love; I'm not ready for that, and neither are you. But are you ready for this?" Her head ducked down and she took me in her mouth, sucking life back into me.

Despite my fears and the rollercoaster emotional ride of the last few minutes, I was twenty, horny and easily hardened. Especially when she started to lick down my shaft to my balls. Penny dragged my trousers down to my ankles and pushed my legs open to get a better angle, and began to pull off my shoes.

When she had one removed she pulled that trouser leg off, and then stood up. Bending at the waist she took my erection in her mouth, and as her head rose and fell, she undid her skirt. In a moment she was entirely naked and stood up before me. She looked at me with sparks in her eyes and put one hand up to brush her hair back from her face. The other hand ran from her mouth down over her chin, neck, breasts and belly, to the hair below. "Do you want me, Sean"

I nodded mutely. I had no thought of her parents now, I would have grabbed her and ravished her in the spot, but she pre-empted me.

"Lie down here" she said, pointing at the rug.

I lay down as she suggested, and was delighted that she positioned herself to kneel over my mouth. However she did not lower herself to my lips, instead she took my hands and pushed them down to my sides, saying "You can look but don't touch, yet. I don't want you to be too distracting just now, I need to concentrate." She leaned forward to take my erection in her hand and then her mouth, and flexed her back and opened her knees a little to give me a great view of her wet pussy, her breasts hanging down and my cock going up into her mouth. After a moment she slipped it out of her lips and then licked down the shaft and all around it, including my balls. It was just as wonderful as the first time she had done that. Then she sucked on the tip of my cock which was breathtaking, and took a couple of inches in her mouth massaging the shaft with her lips, which was superb. But then she started to work me deeper into her mouth and I made a discovery that surprised me. Being deep throated does not feel as good as you might expect.

Oh it looks spectacular when you see it done, either to yourself or someone else, and it is a hell of a trick to do, but in all honesty it does not physically feel that great. They say that the largest and most important sexual organ is your brain, and that is certainly true as far as deep oral is concerned. The excitement really is all in the mind.

Having a girl's lips clamped around the base of your cock and feeling her sucking at the whole length of it is pretty nice, but not as good as being enveloped in a warm pussy. It wasn't a case of Penny not being good at it. I have experienced the same thing several times since with different lovers. A lot of the shaft is not in contact with anything, and a throat does not grip or caress. In fact I spend more time worrying that the girl may gag, and either throw up or involuntarily clamp her teeth shut. In honesty the turn-on is a power trip thing. Some men get off on demeaning women. Having a girl kneel at your feet and accept the thing you piss with all the way in until she can't breathe is a powerful thing to do. These days there are websites that cater to this sort of attitude with guys making girls choke and gag and even throw up on camera. The thought of it makes me choke and gag and want to throw up. Even the language used is sickening - face fucking, skullfucking and the like. "Deep throat" is about as pleasant as it gets. Ok, she could bite it off, so the girl has some power, but to get into that position requires her submission in the first place, and even if she initiates it, as Penny did for me, it is essentially something that is done to the girl, not by her or with her.

So after a few moments of confused disappointment at the sensation, I craned my head to see that she was doing, and the realisation hit me. That was when I understood that the turn-on was in knowing that I was inside her, in a strangely isolated and individual way. It was not like being enfolded in her arms and legs, being inside her in every way, together. This was my cock invading her, in her face, my body, my balls pressed into her eyes and nose and mouth, demanding total attention. If I pushed in and held her head she would be cut off from the world, from everything but my cock, which held the key to oxygen, light, and life.

I am not immune to the aphrodisiac affect of power, but I am glad to say that I did not abuse it, or her. It was enough to see her draw back to kiss the tip of my cock and then slide her mouth all the way down to the root, feel her sucking for a moment and then draw back again, and to know that she was doing this for me, giving me this power, trusting me not to abuse her, but putting herself in such a vulnerable position solely for my pleasure. I felt like a king.

Even so I wanted more.

It no longer mattered about her parents. I was empowered by absolute authority and divine right. I reached up to take her waist and pulled her back as I raised my head to taste her sweetness. Penny squealed in surprise and struggled for a moment but co-operated when I began to roll her over. She thought I wanted to take her mouth in the way Mike had done, and I was tempted, but I had a more urgent desire. I spun round, pulling her legs open and dragging her towards me. Penny's eyes went wide, and she gasped as she realised what I was about to do. Her hand came down to guide me into her, and I plunged inside her, sliding my body along her, grasping her shoulders, thrusting deep as I could, and crushing her lips with mine. I lost myself in the moment and the feeling of being balls deep in her wet and willing flesh.

I think she tried to keep me reasonably quiet, burying my grunts in her neck and suppressing her own cries by biting my shoulder. It was an unexpected bonus for me when she came, and the pulsing of her body was focussed on my cock, which had become the centre and whole of my awareness. I was only vaguely conscious of her clamping her hands on my mouth to muffle the roar of my fulfilment.