Bad Signal and a Good Wife

Story Info
A camping trip alone with swinger friends.
1.4k words
3.62
19.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

I sit around the fire, trying not to feel so alone as my friends sit on their husbands' laps. My husband had a workshop but had told me that morning to enjoy myself on this camping trip. He was not specific in his permits of what I could do. I took his comment as leisurely and walked the trails and took a swim in the lake, which were all fun. As the sun sets, everyone is sweeping in their partner's embrace, leaving me holding my phone with no bars to send a good night text to my honey.

Thankfully I am not the only one. Clint walks up toward the fire and looks at me with a smile. He is also here alone, but he's off-limits to me. My husband and I have swung a few times with two out of the three couples in attendance, but we both had set a limit on single people. I smile politely and try not to hold his gaze too long.

Clint finally speaks out, "Come on, guys. Unass each other, and let's take some shots."

The group and I giggle, and I am happy everyone moves up and stops the PDA. I feel odd about how desirous and nervous I am. I take a small shot glass and babysit it, sipping a little at a time. Clint notices and sits next to me.

"Don't be a light wait, here," he smiles, refilling the tiny glass to the brim, "Let's take one together as the lonely hearts."

I chuckle and down the shot as the crowd cheers on. The zeal spreads to my gut, and I shake my head from the bitter taste. Clint reaches his hand to my shoulder and pulls me in for a side hug.

"You're the youngest here. I know you can drink us under the table."

Jane giggles before asking, "How old are you?"

"27," I say.

Their eyes light up as if remembering what life was like at that age and all encourages me to be free and try everything before Sean and I settle on having a family.

"Those aren't 27-year-old tits," Olivia smiles and walks toward me. She palms my breasts, plump and firm, and I immediately blush.

"I love your fucking titties, Vera. Larry, remember?"

Larry chuckles, "The next morning, that was all she talked about."

"You do have a beautiful pair. And It's a good thing you met Sean later in life," Clint chuckled, "Had you met him at 27," he shook his head.

"What was he like?" I ask and try to ignore Clint's comment even though he is so handsome in his unbuttoned plaid shirt.

Clint barked like a dog and chuckled, "Playboy. Sean could play a woman like a fiddle."

Olivia pitches in, "Clint is teasing Vera. Sean wasn't that bad. He was just dating."

Clint smiles, "Sean was being free," he shrugged, "27 is a time to enjoy all the pleasures. It's a shame he has you in a cage."

I almost choke on my beer, shaking my head, "I am not in a cage. He allows me to be free, sometimes."

Clint nods, changing the subject to other matters within the group, and I shake off his mild insult. I finish my beer, have another shot, a marshmallow on the fire, and watch the wild blaze. Feeling sleepy, I rest my head on Clint's shoulder and find warmth in his body to match the fire.

Clint is a talker, and he speaks with his hands, causing my head to drop. When he notices, he moves me closer, pushing my head into his arm. After a while, he pauses his discussion and looks at me. It could be the liquor, but I get lost in his eyes as the fire twinkles through his orbs.

"Go get in my tent and lay down." he offers, "You can sleep with me."

I nod. Hopefully, he knows I cannot fuck another man without permission. And with a low-signal phone, I couldn't ask if I wanted to. I stumble up and walk back toward the tents. I hear some fun from the big tent Olivia, Jane, and their husbands are in. It sounds fun, and a part of me wants to join. I peep inside and watch Jane take her husband's cock in her mouth. Fuck she's amazing at sucking dick, and I get lost in her movements before I slip my fingers inside my shorts.

Drunk Olivia pushes her husband playfully, replacing his cock with her clit in Jane's mouth. She is even more talented at licking pussy, and I am almost about to cum when I feel Jane's husband, Marcus, sliding past me to get into the tent.

"Do you want to join us, sweetheart?"

I shake my head, keeping my fingers at work. I am so close my thighs are becoming weak.

"Do you want me to help?' he offers again.

"Mmmm, no, sir. Mm," I moan out, watching his wife smoother Olivia with more pussy.

It would have been fantastic to join, but permission is always needed for fun. Feeling my orgasm rise, I leap for joy as Marcus mounts Olivia. He bucks his hips, filling her cunt with his black cock. Larry massages his cock and looks toward me with hunger. It's the final straw, and I release the tension on my fingers and balance myself.

"Good night, guys," I smile, feeling less overwhelmed.

"Umm fuck, fuck!" Olivia murmurs while Jane waves goodbye.

"If you change your mind. We will be at this all night, sweetheart." Larry winks, "And clean those fingers before you go."

Teasingly, I lap my tongue over my sticky fingers, and Larry gives me a broad smile.

"Good girl."

I've fucked Larry before, but Sean had been present, and he had taken Olivia. Doing anything now would damage the trust we've built over the past five years. I stop by the wash house for a quick wash up and grab my belongings from my locker. While heading toward Clint's tent, I peep at the other couple making out on their picnic table.

"Vera," Sophie breaks her kiss to smile, "Want to have some fun?"

Her husband has moved down, taking her hard nipple into his mouth. Her breasts are small, but what I wouldn't give to be sucking the other one.

"No, thank you."

The temptation was everywhere, and I try not to seem so disappointed and saddened as I refuse.

"I'll see y'all in the morning for breakfast."

Sophie replies with a moan as her husband kneels, nibbling at her stomach. I am jealous and horny again as I stroll to the camouflaged tent.

Clint is in the tent, his shirt off and his boxers hugging his hips. He looks comfortable and delicious as I peep inside.

"Hey," I wave.

"Come on, pretty young thing," Clint waves, "We can sleep while they have all the fun."

I am sweating, but I have done well at refusing all of these sexual scenes. I can do this. I grab my stuffy from my bag and lay down on the plastic feeling sleeping bag. Clint pulls me into his arms.

We lay together for a moment before he grabbed a pillow to place between us.

"I'm sorry," he chuckles nervously, "I am a man."

I giggle and hold my teddy bear tight and squeeze my thighs tighter. The warmth from his chest is intoxicating, as well as his solid arm wrapped neatly around my waist. I can't feel his bulge through the pillow, but knowing it's there makes me wet. Sleep claims me against my will as thoughts of turning around and sucking Clint's hard cock linger in my mind.

My eyes flutter open to the sun shining brutally through the open tent and I look down to see my clothes are on. I hadn't folded in a drunk moment and felt relief even as Clint snores in my ear.

After a shower and a quick breakfast, we head on the open road toward home. When we stop at a gas station, I check my phone as notifications, messages, and emails pop up in droves across the screen.

Sean: I hope you are enjoying your trip. I give you permission to enjoy yourself however you want, baby. Clint asked if he could tie you up since I lack rope skills, lol. I said hell yeah. So, don't hold back, and have a great time. I love you. Tell everyone I said hello.

My mouth drops as I roll my eyes toward the car's roof and laugh. I am such a good wife and I hate bad signaling.

This story was true and most true stories don't have a happy ending.