All Comments on 'Bad Signal and a Good Wife'

by Nutbutterbish

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NutbutterbishNutbutterbishabout 1 year agoAuthor

I am working on a fantasy version in which I got the message beforehand. Thanks for reading.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Idiots don't die out. This author and his story prove it!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

One star for a "true story." I don't believe you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't agree with the partner swapping lifestyle as a whole. It's a dangerous practice at so many levels from personal to societal. People might as well juggle running chainsaws and hand grenades because eventually someone is going to get hurt. In this story Vera is tempted, even putting herself in a bad situational position for failure. But, she did not cross her personal boundaries, nor indulge herself with another man even after several offers were made. Not having communication with her spouse to seek his approval, she saw it as cheating. Points for making Vera a 'virtuous' wife after a fashion. Points for NOT making Clint a predator who pushes himself on Vera. And points for making the rest of the group decent enough, NOT to coerce, pressure or harangue Vera into feeling she had to take part in 'activities' doing something against her conscience. Points would be lost if; Vera learning after the fact her husband had given her his pass to participate. But as she missed her chance to play this time, she assumed the pass would be valid to use as a future hallpass. That's where things could go off the rails. Because Vera displayed a version of 'virtue' as it were, in the face of uncertainty, this gets 4☆.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, great ending. At least she is faithful to her husband and not a cheater. Ironically, if she had cell reception, she would have had FUN!

sport404sport404about 1 year ago

What a fantastic wife. Are there really wives like her out there?

Yea, I think she's proven it, this is to real to be made up. Keep on writting Lady.

NutbutterbishNutbutterbishabout 1 year agoAuthor

Humble me, daddies. ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good thing it was a bad story to start with, as you really ruined it with the end.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

Loved it, what of your other stories are true! I value authenticity, and crave these type stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

True or not, it’s a recipe for divorce.

If she’s that weak & if he’s OK with cheating their marriage sucks.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous