Bad Wife, Bad Life, Time to Move On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherly then moved her face up to Kay's clit and began sucking hard on her clit. Kay moaned out a load and very long moan. After about 15 minutes of this, Kay screamed out load "Oh Yes!" and began shaking her way through an orgasm.

Once she was done coming, Kay rolled off the bed and went to the bottom drawer of her dresser. Reaching underneath the clothes she pulled out a strapon with a big flesh colored dick. The dick had to be 12 inches long as thick as Kay's arm.

Kay put on the strapon and lubed up the big fake dick. Sheryl got on all fours on the bed. Kay got behind her and slowly pushed it in.

After the dick was about halfway in Sheryl said, "This one really is bigger than the last one"

Kay said, "I told you I was going to stretch you out. Do you want me to stop?".

Kay had a huge smile on her face, which said she knew Sheryl would never ask her to stop.

Sheryl said, "No way, just go slow until I get used to it".

Kay began fucking her with about half of the dildo going in and out. After about five minutes, Sheryl moaned and pushed her ass back towards Kay to get more.

Kay smiled wider, grabbed Sheryl's hips tighter, and began fucking Sheryl harder and faster. After about five more minutes, the entire 12-inch fat dick had disappeared inside of Sheryl and Kay's hips could be heard slapping against Sheryl's surprisingly firm ass.

It was hot as hell watching this smaller girl, with a huge dildo strapped on, pounding this larger, strong woman, with huge tits. Kay was pounding Sheryl like a jackhammer.

Sheryl was now pushing her ass back hard against Kay. After 10 more minutes, Sheryl came hard shuddering while tightening up her whole body.

I realized Sheryl actually had very little body fat anywhere on her body. I could see all the muscles in her body flexing as she orgasmed.

They sat there for about 2 minutes, then Sheryl reached into the bureau next to the bed and pulled out my wife's massager. She turned it on and put it against her clit and said loudly "Again".

Kay immediately began pounding long and hard against Sheryl. Sheryl looked like she was trying to rip her nipples off with her free hand. Seeing her massive tits swinging was very hot.

Surprisingly, Sheryl came again within a few minutes. I guess the massager helped her to cum quicker.

My wife never stopped fucking Sheryl this time. She didn't say a word, she just kept fucking her hard.

Sheryl came 3 more times, but Kay never stopped fucking her hard.

Sheryl then begged Kay to stop. Kay did not. Kay didn't say a word.

Sheryl took longer to come her sixth time. She was covered in sweat. She was begging Kay to please stop, complaining her pussy was sore.

Kay said, "One more time lover. I want your pussy so sore when your husband fucks you this weekend you will only be thinking of me".

Kay then leaned over Sheryl's back and grabbed both of Sheryl's nipples. Kay then pulled hard on each nipple. She used Sheryl's nipples to pull herself forward to ram the large dick into Sherly's pussy.

It was amazing to watch. Kay was pulling on Sheryl's nipples like reigns on a horse. Sheryl was now moaning like crazy, moaning "Don't stop, oh please don't stop", over and over.

Sheryl finally erupted, literally erupted, squirting all over the bed.

Kay yelled, "We are not done yet bitch!" and pulled on Sherl's nipples as hard as she could while she jammed the huge dick as hard as she could into Sheryl's pussy.

Sherly kept coming over and over. It seemed to be 4 different continuous orgasms. She squirted one big squirt when each hit, followed by smaller squirts. Kay viciously twisted Sheryl's stretched titties hard, right before each big orgasm, which seemed to trigger Sheryl's orgasms each time.

Sheryl finally dropped the massager from her pussy and was pleading "No more, no more". She was breathing like she had just ran a marathon.

Kay stripped off the strapon, pushed Sheryl onto her back and climbed up onto Sheryl's face and said, "Suck my clit and finger my pussy, I need to cum".

Sheryl sucked hard on Kay's clit and slid 4 fingers into Kay's sopping wet pussy. Kay moaned loudly.

Kay, "Oh yes, suck my clit, stretch my pussy, I need to cum".

Most of Sheryl's hand was inside of Kay's pussy when Kay started shaking hard. I could see Sheryl stopped licking and was sucking Kay's clit very hard into her mouth.

Once Kay was done coming, she slid down and kissed Sheryl on the mouth.

They cuddled a short time, then Sheryl got up and took a shower, then left.

My front door camera showed Sheryl walking home gingerly and definitely bow legged.

-----

Then I got a huge surprise.

Ron and Mark came into Katy and Ron's bedroom and they both got undressed. I thought, 'Who are they going to double fuck today?'.

Next thing I'm looking at is Ron and Mark in a sixty-nine sucking each other's dicks. They had definitely done this before. No words, just got into position and started sucking.

Very energetic. Ron came first with Mark sucking it all down. Mark pulled his dick out of Ron's mouth and said, "You Lose".

Ron then got on all fours and turned around, facing his ass towards Mark. Mark climbed between his legs, put some lube on his dick, and then slid it up Ron's ass.

Ron began moaning as soon as it was all the way in. Without any waiting for Ron to get accustomed to his dick, Mark began to fuck him hard. And Ron began to moan louder.

I noticed Ron's hardon had returned, and so did Mark. Mark pulled his dick out and got off the bed to stand next to it. Ron looked back at Mark and saw what he was doing and smiled. Ron laid on his back near the edge of the bed and Mark slipped his dick back up his ass.

Mark began pounding roughly in and out of Ron's ass. After a while, Mark began stroking Ron's dick telling him to tighten his ass up. Ron closed his eyes and Mark said, "That's a good bitch".

Mark said, "I'm almost there, get ready". Then Mark pulled his dick out of Ron, spun around and sat on Ron's dick, slamming Ron's dick up his ass as he furiously stroked his dick. After about 20 strokes of Ron's dick up his ass, Mark pulled off of Ron's dick then laid on top of Ron in a sixty-nine.

They began sucking each other's ass covered dicks. Mark came first in Ron's mouth. Ron came shortly after in Mark's mouth. They then sucked each other's dicks clean.

Ron and Mark put on their clothes and left. No shower?

I made a mental note to never shake hands with either of them again.

-----

Then it got weirder.

I watched the video from Katy's parents. I scanned quickly through most of the morning and nights in the video. Whenever I saw them in the bedroom, in any sort of undress, I jumped forward. I did not want to see either of them naked.

But then I saw Katy's uncle naked in the video. I ran it at normal speed in a very, very, very, small window.

In a nutshell, Katy's uncle, with his little dick, fucked Katy's mom while Katy's dad sat in a chair next to the bed watching, masturbating his 2-inch dick. Seems to run in the family.

Once the uncle came, he took his brother's place in the chair. My father-in-law then climbed on the bed and began eating his wife's cum filled pussy out while his brother sat in the chair masturbating.

After 5 minutes my father-in-law moved up and kneeled in front of his wife. He jerked his dick and came all over his wife's bald pussy. He then left the bedroom to go take a shower.

Kay's mom pulled an industrial massager out from under the bed. She laid flat on her back, and spread her legs very wide. She then put the vibrator on high and put it against her pussy.

The vibrator sounded like it could shake the siding off the house.

She yelled at her brother-in-law, "Your clean up today wimp, now get over here and put that big tongue to work, and don't stop until I say so or I will beat your ass".

I think my mother-in-law came 3 times, but it was hard to tell in the very, very, very tiny window.

Good enough.

-----

That was much easier than I expected, but weirder.

Now you're saying. This was illegally obtained video. So, what! I did not plan on any of this making it into court. In fact, I wanted persons seeing this, to want it to stay out of court.

Before I sent any of the videos, I needed to remove the video recorders.

I did not want them to find any recorders and then find the central storage connected to the Internet. So, I needed to remove the video cameras that captured the incriminating videos, out of their respective houses.

Easy enough, another pool party and another dropped bag of ice.

Kay, "Well done numb nuts".

Katy, "Does he have any nuts".

Kathy, "Aren't they in your purse Kay?". This was followed by snickering from the women.

Sally mumbled to the girls, "Mom, why does he have to be so embarrassing all the time?".

Ron, "Don't be afraid to ask for help with something so heavy, next time".

Mark, "We can get one of the girls to help you next time".

Kevin, "Jeez dad! Man up!".

Then they all laughed at me as Karen yelled at me to go and get some more ice from the store.

Katy's parents told me to hurry up their drinks were getting warm.

Typical derision from the group, but until that moment I had never had all nine deride me at once.

Now that I had my excuse to get out of the house. I retrieved the 3 alarm clocks, but installed other cameras.

Back with a new bag of ice in the proper amount of time.

-----

So first, I sent the videos of 'Kathy and the Mechanic' to Kathy and Mark. Then I sent the 'Katy with her Aunt and Uncle', to Katy and Ron. I included a message, 'You shouldn't mess with another woman's husband'.

Did the shit hit the fan? No! The sisters complained to the mother-in-law and she stepped in and pulled the 'for the sake of children', 'it was only one time', 'it was a mistake', 'she never loved him', and 'she only loves you'. The usual crap.

What finally stopped any divorce was when mom privately told each of the sons-in-law, "you have always been our favorite and we were planning on leaving all our inheritance to you and our daughter". Of course, each son in law thought he was the chosen one.

So, I had to give a push. I sent Ron and Mark a copy of their playtime tape. This included a message that the video would come out if they were not divorced on the grounds of adultery, within the year. Also 'I don't want any home wrecker to stay married after what she did'.

For the final push, when Ron and Mark were bitching about their wives to each other, with me nearby (but no mention of the sisters cheating), I told them I thought our parent-in-laws were almost broke. "I heard through the grapevine that they have a second mortgage on the house, no other properties to sell, zero savings in the bank, and no social security, since they never held a job". I knew these things were a fact due to my hobby.

That did the trick. Ron and Mark filed for divorce, on the grounds of adultery. They had the divorce papers served within a week. They used the same attorney.

My mother-in-law and father-in-law were heart broken. Especially after 6 months when the divorces were final and they found how 'wealthy' Ron and Mark were.

Seems Ron was just an employee working for Dad. Ron's dad paid up front for the house as a wedding present, for them to live in. This meant Dad's name was on the title. I guess Ron and his dad figured Ron would eventually own it anyways, after his dad passed away. Ron is the only child.

Both of the cars were also 'company' cars. Seems Ron had been lying about being the big business tycoon. He was just a manager of a few dry cleaners, working for his dad and his young stepmother. Ron's dad remarried a few years ago after Ron's mom remarried a wealthier old man.

Mark was only a little better off. He had received some inheritance and a trust fund from his grandfather. He figured both would be off limits in a divorce. Unfortunately for him, both were the household's only sources of income, so it was considered communal income during the divorce. The divorce was difficult, fighting over every little asset, so Mark and Kathy used up all their savings to pay off their lawyers. The trust fund was divided to around 1/3 for Mark and 2/3 for Kathy. It wasn't much.

As for Mark's and Kathy's house. Everyone knew it was his parents originally. He had told everyone he had bought it from them when they retired and moved to warmer climate. He hadn't. His parents still owned it.

My mother-in-law, father-in-law, and Kathy all pleaded with Mark's parents to let their grandkids continue to live in the big house for free.

Seems Mark's parents had basically disowned him when they retired. Something about money. Just before Mark's wedding, Mark had threatened to move into the town where they had retired. So, Mark's dad had made a deal with Mark, when he got married. He could live in the house for free on the condition that he stayed out of their lives forever.

After Kathy's last conversations with Mark's parents, she had Mark's dad actually considering letting them stay. But my big mouth mother in law's conversation fixed that. After a lengthy pleading conversation, from one grandparent to another grandparent, my mother-in-law threatened to personally sue him if he did not let their grandchildren stay in the house for free.

Mark's Dad immediately told her she was free to buy the house and gift it to their daughter, then he hung up. The house went up for sale 2 days later.

Mark didn't own a marketing firm. The only marketing firm he worked for had fired him for sexual harassment, his first job out of college.

A week later, my mother-in-law got a night in jail and a restraining order, for attacking the Mechanic's wife.

She tried to attack the poor woman and threatened to kill her for 'what she had done'. Seems my mother-in-law was still convinced the Mechanic's wife was behind the videos sent to her.

My mother-in-law slapped the Mechanic's wife in a coffee shop, hard. Bad move, with her two babies in a stroller next to her, the Mechanic's wife punched my mother-in-law in the nose, hard. My mother-in-law ended up with two very black eyes and a very broken nose.

You should have seen the smile on the Mechanic's wife's face. She had that smile on her the whole time she spoke to the police, when they hand cuffed my mother-in-law, and when she peered in at my mother-in-law sitting in the back of the police cruiser.

The coffee shop cameras caught the whole incident. So, did the hidden camera I had put into my mother in law's car. I swear the Mechanic's wife could be in the MMA.

While they calmed down and were waiting for the police, the Mechanic's wife asked my mother-in-law why she thought she sent the videos.

With her broken nose, my mother-in-law answered the Mechanic's wife with a sneering look and a vindictive tone, "He said you weren't good in bed. How did you think you would get to keep that big dick to yourself when we were more than happy to let him have any hole he wanted?".

If felt I should help the Mechanic's wife with a little info. I sent her the video with Kathy, many trophy pics he had on his phone, and all the cheating texts he had on his phone.

The Mechanic was divorced within 3 months.

Funny enough, during one of the family get togethers Ron and Mark were both drunk and complaining about their divorces to me.

Mark said, "I only got married and had kids, because I thought Kathy's parents were rich and my dad would un-disown me. Instead, now I have almost nothing. I lost all of my savings and most of my trust fund goes to my stupid ex-wife. My two sisters are going to get everything from my dad".

Ron, "You think that's bad, I married that slut so my dad would give me the dry-cleaning businesses. Instead, he made me a store manager, saying once I learned the ropes, he would put me over all the stores. It never happened! He blamed me for causing the store I ran to lose money. It's not my fault that the store he gave me had such assholes for customers. Worse yet, my dad's new wife is having a baby. I don't think he is going to leave me anything when he dies".

All in all, it seems the sisters were so busy trying to find a trust fund husband, they neglected to verify they were actually going to get much inheritance.

Seems the gold diggers got fooled by the 'wealthy' posers. Not all that shines is gold.

The best part, both daughters and their kids moved back in with their parents.

And, they hated each other.

From the mother-in-law, "God, do we have to put up with those two sluts and their fat, stupid, loser kids?".

Which was funny, because both sisters complained to each other about who was going to be worse to live with, 'The Old Skank' or 'The Old Little Dick'.

So, with the sisters divorced, my little hobby was paying off.

Life was a little better around the house. Over the phone to her sisters, my wife actually complimented me on being the big bread winner, out of the three husbands. Of course, it lasted for about 5 seconds before they said all three of us were losers, I just happened to be the least loser of the three, right now. They all thought that was hilarious.

I did get a reprieve from my mother-in-law while she was recovering from reconstructive surgery on her nose. When it finally healed her nose was noticeably bigger and slightly crooked.

-----

My boss was the owner of the company I worked for. Our software managed inventory, part builds, bill of materials and engineering, into one seamless product. I know, because I had coded all the big parts.

Did I mention I hated my boss, John. I had been working for him for years.

When we first started, we were pretty good friends. Once the company grew and started making more money, he had very little time for me or my opinions.

He became a ball buster only interested in squeezing more money from the business. He was a royal self-centered ass.

Our yearly bonuses, which had started out around $16,000 per employee, were now less than $2000. Between inflation, shitty raises, shrinking bonuses, and rising health care, the longer I worked there, the less I made.

My little surveillance hobby was working very well. So, I decided to expand into my boss's office, his home, and his office secretary's apartment.

His secretary's name was Sasha. Word around the office was that they were banging after hours.

I thought it would be more difficult to gain access to their homes, but it wasn't.

I was able to get a copy of Sasha's apartment key made, when she went into the main conference room for the weekly management meeting. I also got John's house key. She had one on her key ring, labeled 'John'.

Once I had the recorders and monitoring software installed in the office PC's, I was able to determine that Sasha lived alone.

Sasha's apartment was easy. A few minutes in, a few pics, a few eBay purchases, and she was setup with video and voice in her apartment.

With the video watching her work space, I knew her and John's phone access codes. She kept her phone in her purse, in her desk, during the exec meeting.

John was always leaving his phone in the conference room.

Phone monitoring software done.

They were doing it every Thursday in her apartment. He was also getting some blowjobs in his office during work hours. I got video of everything.

Me and Sasha got along very well at the office over the years. I was the only guy who was not scared of John, but also not trying to get in her pants. The few women who worked there were cold towards Sasha.

Sasha dressed professionally at work, but she chose clothes that deemphasized her breasts and small waist. She also wore longer skirts that hid her legs. And with her round face, I always thought Sasha was overweight. Once I saw the videos from her apartment, I knew that was completely untrue.