Bad Wife, Bad Life, Time to Move On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought she might be having a stroke when she finally, in a strangled voice said "Can you fetch me another soda, please".

I dutifully grabbed her glass and went into the kitchen from the back yard. I moved to the sink and looked out. My mother-in-law was rapidly talking to her husband and her three daughters. By the look on her face, and the scared look on her conspirators, she was definitely not happy.

She saw me looking out the kitchen window at them. She made eye contact with me and froze mid-sentence. Her husband and daughters saw her stare and all four simultaneously turned to look at me. When they turned to look, my mother-in-law snapped out of it, abruptly stood up, grabbed her husband's hand, and pulled him out of the back yard to their car. She didn't even go through the house. She used the side gate.

The 3 sisters proceeded to come into the house and berate me for being so uncaring to their mother. While, they constantly kept asking what I had said to their mother.

My Mother-in-law never spoke directly to me ever again.

-----

Onto the next step.

The beautiful Sasha, five foot eight inches tall and a healthy 36-25-36. Sasha was an ex-wife from a husband who had cheated on her (yes, I checked the court documents and looked up the PI she had hired).

In my original plan, I didn't even consider Sasha. But, after hearing her talking with an old friend, saying she actually hated John, but needed the money, and hated what she had become, I decided I needed a new Sales person for my new upcoming company. Her talents were currently being underutilized.

Also, any woman who worked so hard to down play such a fantastic figure, was someone I wanted to know better.

I took some photos of my Boss and Sasha walking arm in arm coming out of the downtown hotel. No kissing, just looking very intimate. I did not want any embarrassing photos of Sasha getting out.

I sent the pictures to John's wife.

I had never seen John and his wife have sex together, so I didn't know for sure what John's wife would do.

When John got home, she showed him the pictures and told him in an even tone, "You know the rules. Never in the house. No children. Nothing public". John argued about it but eventually gave in, in the end.

She was going be tough to crack. I would have to up the embarrassment.

That Monday, John fired Sasha. I 'happened' to be waiting outside when she was leaving.

"Hi Sasha, what's wrong?"

Sasha visibly upset, "Nothing, I just got fired".

After running to catch up to her "Sorry to hear that. Can you stop walking for a second, I have something you will want to hear".

Sasha stopped walking and stared hard at me. "What do you want?".

"I want to offer you a job"

Sasha, "Doing What?"

"Sales at my software company".

Sasha, "I did not know you owned a software company? Wait, how did you know I was going to be fired today?"

Very sharp lady. I looked her in the eye for a few moments. "A little birdie told me".

Sasha, "A little birdie?".

"Let's just say I am keeping a very close eye on my current competitor, and do not want to miss an opportunity to pick up talent".

Sasha, "You still work for John, does he know you are doing this?"

"No, and I would like to keep it that way".

Sasha, "How much?"

"Same salary, plus 20% more, but you have to pay for your own apartment. I saw your apartment listed in the books. I don't want you to feel like there are any strings attached".

Sasha, "Ok, Deal. When do I start".

I smiled at her and said, "Your already on the clock. I'm going to get my car and pick you up. Go around the corner, so dick head can't see you get into my car from his office. I'm sure he's watching right now".

I walked away and when I peeked back, she was looking up at John's office giving him the one finger salute.

I picked up Sasha around the corner and we headed back to my house and home office. On the way I gave her an update about my marriage.

When I told her I hadn't had sex with my wife in 2 years, Sasha asked me if I was joking. "Not since I found out she was cheating on me".

I then told Sasha that I was not going to be married to her much longer, that I only needed Kay's help to get the company from John.

I told her my wife did not know that I knew about her cheating or what I was planning to do with John. So, please keep it a secret.

She smiled warmly. Damn, I could melt in those brown eyes.

When Sasha and I came in the front door, Katy was there to greet me. Katy growled "Who is this?".

"This is my new head of Sales and Marketing. She will be working with me out of the office for the time being. Any problems?"

Katy, "No problems".

I had to nudge Sasha to get her going. Seems head of Sales and Marketing was something she had not expected.

I setup Sasha in a second desk next to mine. I had bought the desk 4 weeks ago.

We spent the rest of the day going over my new software with Sasha. Sasha knew the old software and was amazed how much easier and faster my new software worked. She seemed very impressed with the Sales module.

Over the last 2 years, using cheap programming labor and tons of hours on my part, I had basically re-written all the programs from John's company. Hey, when a guy isn't getting any, he has to put his energy into something.

Being newer it was 10 times faster, smaller, and more intuitive. All the new features that fathead John thought would be too expensive to implement were in it.

I gave Sasha 3 leads who were already using my Sales software to give a demo of my main new software. After a couple of hours, she had appointments for the next week.

-----

Before Sasha went home, I told her I was going to have a conversation with Kay in the kitchen and that I wanted her to overhear. I may need your help tonight.

I left the office door completely open and I called Kay into the kitchen for a 'We need to talk'.

"Kay, I am not going to have sex with you".

Kay, "But we are getting along so well!".

"Kay, I need you and your sisters to fuck a guy".

Kay, "What? My sisters and I are not some whores you can tell who to fuck!".

"How about if I promise to give you a divorce, IF, you do what I ask, so you can marry someone else and have a legitimate baby?"

Kay, "You'll let me divorce with no adultery?"

"Yep".

Kay, with a big smile, "Who do I have to fuck?"

"My boss John. In fact, I need you and both your sisters to fuck him in a hotel room tonight". "Is that doable?".

Katy, "We can't get there by tonight. How about tomorrow?".

"No, it has to be tonight. He just dumped his girlfriend today and knowing him he will be looking to break in his next girlfriend quickly".

Kay, "Yeah OK, but who will watch the kids?"

"Since it will be all six, Sasha and I will".

Kay started to say something about Sasha, but she trailed off when I pulled an expensive new purse out from under the table.

"I have a present for you".

I set the purse on the table and pointed at some of the black buttons. I told her they were cameras on each side of the purse, and she just needed to make sure there was nothing between the purse and the 'action'.

Katy, "I'm not sure I feel comfortable being taped".

"I have literally weeks of video of you fucking different guys. The one tape of you fucking Ron and Mark was over 2 hours. I have days of video of you fucking Sheryl in our bed, or in her bed. Don't tell me your shy now?"

Katy, with a sad look, "You have videos of Ron, Mark and I? Of me and Sheryl?

"Yup, and many, many more".

Kay, "If I do this, will you destroy all the recordings?".

"Absolutely. Do this for me and all of that is gone."

Kay became smiles again, "OK let's do this".

Kay called her sisters, explained what they were going to do and why.

Both sisters with their kids were over in less than 20 minutes.

All three wore the smallest little dresses I had ever seen them wear. The moment they took a step, you could see their sheer panties up their dresses. I didn't even know Kay owned one that small.

But hey, when you offer, a free pass to fuck, free babysitters, free drinks on the town, free hotel suite, and some strange dick, how else are three sluts going to react?

Once Sasha and I were alone with the three sisters on the front porch, away from the kids, I showed them a picture of John and said, "I want you to try and fuck him to death, if you can".

By the smiles on their faces, I knew they were going to try their best.

After the three left, Sasha and I got the kids fed and in front of the TV. We then went to the office, to watch and make sure the three didn't screw this up.

I started to explain to Sasha a little of what I had planned, but she waved her hand and said, "Don't bother, from what I just heard and what I know about John, they both deserve everything they are about to get".

Sasha had a cute twinkle in her eye as she said it.

-----

The girls got to the Lounge ahead of John. I told Kay to leave her purse on the table so I could see from the cameras.

John, as per his custom, would be at the Lounge having a drink after work. John did show up, but with Nancy from work. Damn it.

Sasha, who swore when she first saw Nancy. "Damn slut didn't waste a moment did she".

Sasha took a picture of John and Nancy at the bar with her phone, so it looked like she had taken it from within the bar.

Sasha flipped through her phone and called a number.

Sasha, "Hey Glen, I'm at the Lounge and I just saw your girlfriend walk in with John. Are you two not dating anymore?"

Sasha sent the pic to 'Glen'. I could hear yelling on the other end.

Within a few seconds we could see Nancy answering her cell phone and looking sick. Within a few more seconds, she was crying and running out the door.

Bewildered, John started to leave but Kay yelled "Forget her!" across the bar. He, along with everyone else in the bar, looked at her then at her two sisters at the table. John smiled and strolled over to the table.

Needless to say, due to John's superior women skills, they were quickly on their way up to a suite in the hotel next door.

-----

All three sisters stripped quickly. John was frozen in front of them watching.

Katy said, "Aren't you going to join us?"

John moved like a madman getting his clothes off.

They pulled him onto the bed and smothered him.

Kathy climbed onto his face and told him to start licking her pussy.

Kay laid across his stomach and started sucking on his dick.

Katy laid between his legs and started licking the sides of his dick and sucking his balls.

This went on for 5 minutes, then Kathy said, "I'm ready". She slid down John's body and slid his dick into her pussy. Katy began licking on Kathy's clit. Kay climbed onto John's head.

After about 10 minutes, Kathy sank all the way down onto John's dick and held Katy's head, while slowly gyrating her hips. Then Kathy started to orgasm on John's dick as Katy sucked on her clit.

Once Kathy was done, she slid off of John and was quickly replaced by Kay on his dick. Kathy took Katy's place and began sucking on Kay's clit. Katy sat on John's head.

Kay only gyrated her hips as Kathy sucked on her clit. Kay came after about 5 minutes.

Kay pulled off of John's dick. Katy moved off of John's face and slid down his dick. This time Kay and Kathy sucked on Katy's tits. Kay also began vigorously rubbing Katy's clit as Katy pounded John's dick.

Katy was quite dexterous, she rubbed both her sister's clits with each hand, as she fucked John hard. Her sisters sucked her tits harder and stroked her clit faster. When Katy came, she was like a fountain squirting all over the bed.

Katy rolled off and rested. Kathy sucked on John's dick until he came in her mouth, while Kay was again sitting on John's face.

Kathy continued sucking John until his dick was hard again.

Kathy then started fucking John's dick as hard as she could. She faced her sister on his face and began making out with her.

Kay came from John's licking.

Now Kathy had John to herself and was making out with him as she pounded his dick.

I realized it had only been about 25 minutes of sex and I was really turned on. I looked at Sasha. She was flushed in her neck and chest.

I apologized and said I could watch it later alone.

Sasha looked at me, then jumped up and ran out of the room. I was afraid I had offended her.

I heard her running through the house, then stopping. I was thinking of getting up to go talk with her when she came running back in and locked the office door.

Sasha said, "The kids are all asleep. I need you to fuck me".

The guy who had not had sex in 2 years was NOT about to say no, especially to Sasha.

I stepped up to Sasha and we began kissing like a couple of teenagers.

Sasha pulled her bra off and I had to suck on her breasts. While I was doing this, she managed to pull my shirt off, her own pants, my pants and her underwear off.

She spread her legs and pushed my head down from her tits to her pussy. She told me to suck her pussy.

I saw she was watching the video while I licked her clit. I moved further down and tasted her, delicious.

Surprisingly, she pushed me away onto my back on the floor. She grabbed my underwear and pulled them off. She immediately started sucking on my cock. It had been too long and I came immediately.

After swallowing my cum. Looking sad, she said "I'm so horny". Hearing her say that, seeing her naked in front of me, smelling her pussy in the room, and having waited 2 years. Bingo, I was hard again.

Sasha smiled big and climbed on top of me. After riding me for a couple of minutes, I rolled over on top of her and pounded her hard. She was able to pull her legs way back and point her pussy straight up. She was magical.

While I was pounding her, she came shaking hard. She had me stop with my dick embedded in her, telling me to wait a moment.

Of course, we began kissing. Next thing you know I'm pounding her hard again. I came a second time.

Within a few minutes, I was hard again. Remember, 2 years.

I fucked her doggie style, while I rubbed her clit with one hand and pinched her tit with the other.

She came again, but this time she kept fucking back at me. I finally came again in her pussy.

We cuddled and kissed for 20 minutes afterwards, with her laying on top of me. She felt good.

I noticed they were still going after it on the screen, so I got up and turned it off.

Sasha, "I think they really are going to fuck him to death".

"Nice way to go".

Sasha, "Usually John is a one and done kind of guy".

"I saw Kay give him 2 Viagra in the bar. I wonder if he was dumb enough to take both?"

Sasha, "From what we saw, I would guess yes".

Sasha and I slipped down the hallway to my guest room where we showered and did it once more in the shower.

I insisted that Sasha sleep with me in the guest room. Selfish me, I wanted to enjoy her company as long as I could.

We set the alarm to make sure to wake up before any of the kids. We didn't want any early morning drama.

In the morning before the kids woke up, I fast forwarded through the tape till they stopped.

They fucked John for over 3 hours. From what I could see during fast forward, I don't think John came during the last hour, they just used him like a human dildo. His smile told me he had no problem with that.

At two and a half hours, I saw Kay get off of his dick gesturing. Kathy lubed up her fingers and slid 2 fingers up John's ass. I guess she was massaging his prostate, because his dick got hard again.

Kay got back on and rode him till she came.

Over the next hour, one of them kept fingering his ass to keep his dick hard, while another fucked him.

When his dick finally went soft, they all fell asleep on the bed.

Sasha thought she should leave, but I told her no, we still had a couple of hours.

Sasha ended up making breakfast for all the kids. Real food not Poptart's. The kids were amazed.

Sasha left around nine to go home for a change of clothes.

Around eleven, Kay and her sisters came home exhausted, but smiling. John looked like an old man coming into his house (hobby).

-----

I gave Kay more instructions and had her call John and ask for a repeat. John said yes, but only one Viagra this time.

Kay agreed, but she said she was going to bring some other guys to make sure everyone got what they wanted.

This time the 3 sisters went straight to the suite and began drinking. 30 minutes later John knocked on the door and was let in. Kay gave him 2 Viagra to take, but John only took one.

After 10 minutes, Kay walked over to John, felt his dick and smiled. Just then there was knock on the door. Kathy opened the door and Ron and Mark walked in.

They shook John's hand and kissed all the women. Ron and Mark then took a Viagra. Ron and Mark then began to undress.

As soon as they undressed, I went to bed. I didn't want to watch without Sasha around, but she wasn't here tonight. She had clients to visit in the morning.

I would watch the tape in the morning.

-----

The next morning Sasha was out at a client's site, the sisters were still at the Hotel, and the kids were off at school. I watched the tape.

Watching using mostly fast forward, I saw everyone broke into couples at first. Kay with John, Ron with Kathy and Mark with Katy.

They all fucked together on the bed. Lots of mutual breast grabbing by the men onto to whichever woman's tit was available nearby.

After the men climaxed, Kay put John on his back and began riding his dick like last time. Kathy began riding his face.

Ron climbed between John's legs and pushed his dick inside Kay's pussy with John's. Kay happily bounced up and down on both dicks for around 5 minutes.

Mark, who had been leisurely getting his dick sucked by Katy, straddled John's stomach, and slid his dick up Kay's ass. Kay sat still until Mark's dick was all the way up her ass then she resumed bouncing.

Kay fucked the three dicks as hard as she could, when she finally came. She squirted on Ron.

Then, Kay slid off the three dicks and was immediately replaced by Kathy. Two in the front hole and one in the back. No warmup, just hard-core fucking. She must have been horny.

Katy sat on John's face and pulled Kay onto the bed to stand in front of her. Katy began sucking on Kay's pussy while John ate her out.

After a few minutes, I could tell John's lips and tongue were tired from yesterday, so Katy was just rubbing her clit across his nose, lips and chin until she came.

When Katy slid off, she told John he was a bad boy for stopping.

Katy told Kathy to sit on John's face. Kathy pulled off the three dicks and scooted backward onto John's face. She planted her stretched asshole right on John's mouth.

When John complained, Katy grabbed his nuts and said, "Does my little piggy not like what we are doing for him?".

John obediently began tonging Kathy's stretched asshole.

After 10 minutes, Kathy then bent forward and took John's dick into her mouth. Kathy grabbed Mark by his dick and pulled him on the bed and pointed at Kathy's pussy.

Mark got behind Kathy and began fucking her pussy from behind.

Kay moved between John's legs and began licking his balls and cock. Then she slid two fingers up his ass.

John looks down to see what was going on. Smiling at Kay he said, "Careful, I'm still a little sore from yesterday".

Kathy told John to lick her clit better. John had been trying, but he didn't want to touch Mark's dick.

Kathy settled that for him by moving her pussy down against his face, so now Mark's dick was sliding across John's nose and cheek as he fucked Kathy.

Katy crawled over to Mark and began to lick the other side of Mark's dick as it slid in and out. Katy told John to lick the other side. John shook his head no.