Bad Wife, Bad Life, Time to Move On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the stars in my hobby, Katy and Sheryl were the hardest to give up. After sex, whoever gave the other the most orgasms, would good naturedly tease the other for not trying hard enough. They used huge strapons on each other and would torture each other's nipples and clits with their fingers and mouths, until they made the other cum 6-8 times.

Their love making lasted for hours, almost looking more like they were assaulting each other. They both were in incredible shape from their marathon sex nights.

Watching two highly energetic, athletic women, one slim built and the other muscular with massive tits and a round ass, was awe inspiring.

Kathy ended up doing worse/better? She ended up being a submissive to some Master guy. I think sexually she loved it, but her kids ended up living with Katy and Sheryl. Sheryl is unable to have kids but loves all four kids to death. All four of the kids (Katy's and Kathy's) call Sheryl 'Mommy'. They call Katy, 'Mom'. And, they call Kathy, 'Aunty'.

Also, before my hobby ended, Kathy spent most of her days with a huge dildo in her pussy with her Master. I saw her in a bar in leather pants, walking like she had a huge dildo stuffed in her pussy, which she did. Of course, she absolutely worships the guy and would never disagree with anything he says. Go figure.

Kay's parents lost their last property, their house. They had used it for collateral for Kay's marriage. When the trust fund money fell through, they sold it. They got divorced and split what they had left.

My ex-father-in-law moved in with his brother. Miss Ainsley (the niece) moved in shortly afterwards. Both the brothers have small dicks, but very long tongues, and they like to be dominated by a tranny named Ainsley. And yes, when I saw Ainsley dressed in her skimpy Dom outfit, I thought she was a woman. A very hot woman. But when she pulled out her fat ten-inch dick, there was no doubt which team she played on.

My ex-mother-in-law moved into a state-owned retirement community. She was so troublesome that they now keep her on happy pills, all the time, and she mostly just mumbles and smiles.

Kay stayed married for about a year. Kay lost the house and when what little equity she got from the house dried up, the Mechanic left her.

Kay works as a waitress and lives in a trailer, with her sick dog, raising the Mechanic's kid.

Kay also kept a pair of the monster dildos from the apartment and used them frequently in both holes, at once. From what I saw, even the Mechanic had trouble getting enough friction to get off, in the front or back, unless the other orifice was packed with one of the giant dildos.

I did two nice things for Kay after the divorce.

One, I made her a member of a 'Chocolate of the Month Club' and "Candies of the Month Club'. She thought both were a lucky accident, since they were both to her address, but addressed to someone else.

Two, after a year, I sent Kay 2 more, much larger dildo's saying I had found more of her crap. I had bought them just for Kay.

I gave her both, because I just wanted Kay to be happy and to keep growing as a person, inside and out.

As for the persons who cheated with my wife, her sisters, and the ex-Mother-in-law? Did you think I was going to let them off the hook, just because I promised Kay?

Right after Kay lost her Trust money. I sent a copy of all the videos of anyone cheating, to their spouses and relatives.

I used Kay's personal email account to send all the emails with the incriminating videos and voice recordings, I sent over 300 emails. I had also cloned Kay's phone. She also sent everything via text, just to be sure.

Kay sent me a very angry text, 'You told me you would destroy all the recordings. You promised!'.

I texted back, 'Thank you for making truthfulness no longer a necessary part of our marital relationship. It really made getting what I wanted so much easier'.

She never responded.

As for divorces. All you have to do is find one slut and you can find all the cheating husbands, and I had three sluts.

Most of the guy's phones I got into (the sisters all had a thing for undressing on their way to the bedroom), their cheating was only that one time. But one, the Mechanic, was the male slut. Word got around to women about his big dick and he tried to use it often.

The Mechanic caused 8 men to divorce their wives. The mechanic loved to text derogatory things about the husbands to the wives. The wives never disagreed. He had to finally move to find a job and stop getting randomly beaten up.

Katy, other than with her uncle and Aunt, mostly messed around with single women, so she didn't directly cause any divorces. The few married women who she messed around with, were part of a threesome with their husbands. As for any married guys she fucked, Kay typically had also fucked. I made sure Kay got all the credit. So, by my count, Katy caused zero divorces.

Kathy fucked many guys while I had my hobby. Most of the guys I had no clue who they were. So, of the men I did know or discovered, again subtracting Kay's overlap, Kathy caused 10 divorces with 0 reconciles. No reconciles, because the wives lost all respect for their husbands if they sank low enough to fuck Kathy.

Mother-in-law fucked a few guys, but again subtracting Kay's overlap, the mother-in-law caused only 1 divorce I know of, her sisters-in-law's. Apparently, the sister-in-law did not like my mother-in-law dominating her husband. Her sister-in-law didn't seem to mind it when she was dominating her husband and her brother-in-law, during her threesome with them. But it seems Femdom's don't like sharing their pets.

As for Kay, her videos caused 13 divorces and 2 reconciles due to her cheating.

These only include direct divorces. When some of the men 'owned up', they implicated other women who ended up getting divorced, when the hurt wives confronted the other cheating wives.

I think there were 4 or 5 subsequent divorces?

There were at least a dozen arrests due to assaults. Thankfullly, no one died that I know of (Not being nice, I like people to enjoy the consequences of their actions).

And, the Mechanic did end up with a permanently broke dick, thanks to Katy and Sheryl. I heard they ruptured some major blood vessels in his dick? Ouch!

The Mechanic's nick name is now 'Lefty', because his dick is permanently bent in the middle, and points to the left. 90 degrees left.

Katy mentioned 'Lefty' had said something disrespectful about one of Sheryl's daughters, while his dick was in Sheryl's ass. Bad move.

'Lefty' tried to press charges, but having your dick broke inside someone's ass, is hard to describe as assault. Katy said the female detective couldn't stop giggling and the male detective looked amazed.

Katy described how Sheryl had 'broke' his dick without using her hands. I never could get a clear picture in my head how she did it. I think my brain was blocking my little head from ever hearing about such a horrible thing.

As for Lefty's ex-wife. I invited her to a coffee shop to apologize for her getting the blame in my sisters-in-law's divorces.

She said breaking my mother-in-law's nose was the high point of the year.

She joked, "See if you can get her upset enough to slap me again, I need more therapy".

I asked her if she was dating. After looking me up and down, she said "Maybe". I told her I was spoken for, but my next-door neighbor had just gotten divorced.

She waived me off like, 'not another one'. Lefty's ex is a statuesque, five-foot ten-inch blond, with perfectly sized breasts, and an athletic figure. A skinnier version of Sheryl.

I said, "He found out his wife was 100% gay and they amicably divorced".

She sat silently, so I said, "He and the ex-wife found out they were both sterile but wanted to have kids, and since you have two babies looking for a dad?".

She slightly smiled.

I said, "He owns his own house, outright. Pays no alimony, and makes over six figures".

She had a big smile by now.

"He lives next door to me and hasn't gone on a single date since the divorce. Finding out his wife was gay was a huge blow to his ego".

"Did I mention, he is six foot two, used to play rugby for fun?".

She leaned forward quickly and slapped me on my leg hard, looking around she tried to whisper, "Not so loud, those two women behind you don't have rings. Yes, I want a date with him!".

Whispering back at her for no reason, "Come by my house Saturday. I already invited him over for BBQ. Bring both kids, they can swim in my pool. Wear a high cut one piece, he likes women with long athletic legs".

Afterwards, I swear she ran to her car so she could get home and start getting ready for Saturday, which was three days away.

After the afternoon party on Saturday, Lefty's ex-wife and kids spent the night at his house. They never left.

They invited us to their wedding 6 months later. Sasha looked so cute in a bridesmaid gown, seven months pregnant.

As for Me.

The business is doing very well. Sasha, before she retired, reeled in 3 whale clients, which guaranteed the solvency of our company.

I quickly married Sasha. I had to. I keep getting her pregnant. I can't help it, she is always glowing.

She is carrying our fourth right now. We are both trying to catch up for lost time.

We moved near my parents on our own beach front property. Warm 300+ days a year. A brutal winter day is when it gets down to 45 degrees.

We live in a small house, which is fine because we spend most of our time out on the large back deck.

We have 3 huge dogs, who sleep with the kids every night. I taught them to bark and growl when I show them a picture of my ex-wife. Just in case she ever comes sniffing around for money.

Sadly, one of the vets in town has an assistant who looks very similar to my ex-wife. She has to hide until my dogs are out of the building. The first time we visited, they had cornered her in the front lobby.

Before we married, I showed Sasha all of my little hobby. She knew it was a warning, but she laughed at me and told me she had nothing to worry about. The best answer in the world.

And oh yeah. I know you figured it out already. The trust was in my ex-wife's uncle's name only. As the sole Executor, I was allowed to close the trust.

I needed my money back to start my new life.