Baecation

Story Info
Couples explore exhibitionism in their vacation rental.
2.1k words
3.89
4.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynhmai
ynhmai
44 Followers

It was the next to last night of our couples' vacation to Atlanta, and with six days of trap museum visits, five-star dinners, club and bar hopping, and no less than seven liquor store runs in the days before, My wife Kendra and I, along with our travel buddies Nate and his wife Sherra, and their homegirl Mikki and her husband Mario had all decided to take a day to chill, make dinner, and get wasted in our luxury Airbnb. Sherra had the idea for everyone to leave their cell phones ina basket near the front entrance, and we'd done just that. Anyone who picked up their phone for the duration of the night would have to pay for lunch the next day.

So far, we'd all played by the rules.

Mikki and Sherra made steaks and drank wine while Kendra sat outside with me and the fellas drinking whiskey around the Airbnb's fire pit. It had been a great trip. Three successful, in-love black couples just hanging out and enjoying their lives on their own terms, and with a four-bedroom guest house to lounge in, the trip had been a success. I had to give Kendra props for the idea.

Truthfully I think the whiskey was hitting, which made me fall in love with Kendra all over again. Mikki and Sherra were both beautiful women, but I really did love my wife. She'd installed braids in her short curly hair, and they hung down to her curvy ass. Something about how the firelight was reflecting in her eyes set me throbbing. When she tossed her hair over her shoulder, exposing her supple neck to me, I wanted to lick it, make her shudder.

She must have known what I was doing because she looked at me and mouthed, "Stop." I had hyper-focused on her lips and was struggling to ignore how appetizing they looked. I took a deep breath and focused on Mario and Nate's conversation. But they were talking about bullshit, basketball and recycling the same tired conversation about who the current GOAT was.

I wanted my wife.

I reached over and grabbed her hand. She jerked away at first, but seeing the look in my eyes, she knew that I wouldn't take no for an answer or wait. Mario and Nate stopped talking as we stood up, and Nate raised an eyebrow.

"What y'all finna do?" Nate asked.

"We'll be back in a little while," I declared, and Mario laughed. "Damn, you couldn't wait until after dinner like everybody else?"

Nate laughed and extended his fist for a dap. "Let these grown people handle they business!"

We both laughed and stepped off the patio and into the living room. I was sure the smell of freshly cooked food was amazing, but I was focused on my goal: getting my wife to the bedroom and showing her how sexy I thought she looked in her leggings and her ratty old college T-shirt. She held my hand and walked behind me, gently stroking my wrist with her thumb. My baby knew what was up. Mikki looked up from tossing a salad and shook her head.

"Nuh uh," she said, setting the bowl down. "Kendra, girl, no! The food is almost done."

Kendra laughed. "I gotta handle my business, girl."

Sherra raised her head from where she'd been crouching in front of an the oven. "I have an idea...if y'all are down to hear it."

I was almost at the bedroom door, but Kendra pulled me up short. I looked back at her, and she nodded at Sherra. I didn't give a fuck what Sherra was talking about, but I humored Kendra and listened.

It took Sherra a minute to get it out, but when she did, it knocked me to the floor.

"Me and Nate was listening to this podcast about exhibitionism on the way here and, y'all, I don't know why but it is so interesting to me, the idea of watching other people have sex and being watched. Anyway, what I wonder is...why don't y'all handle your business in front of us? Like right here in the living room floor?"

I actually jumped; that's how shocked I was. Kendra looked at me, smiled. Nodded. The look in her eyes asked me, "Why not?"

I nodded back and looked at Sherra.

"You know what? Okay. Let us get cleaned up."

"We'll all get cleaned up," Mikki declared, heading to the patio to grab her husband.

We took 30 minutes to shower and prepare. I watched Kendra wash her body, stroking myself while she lathered soap across her perky little brown breasts. My breath was ragged watching her rub slow circles on herself in the shower. As pleasure limned her eyes, I almost boiled over.

"Fuck," I breathed, pushing her against the shower wall to kiss and lick her neck while the water streamed over us. "Don't make me cum before I even get in the pussy."

"This is so exciting," she moaned as I pulled her out of the shower, smacking her round brown ass. Stretch marks flashed on her cheeks--one my my favorite features of her delicious posterior. "I've always had a fantasy of being watched. I'm so hot right now. Feel my pussy, you can probably feel it throbbing."

She moved close to me, and I touched her mound. It was indeed throbbing, hot and wet.

"Fuck," I said a second time. "I can't wait to get inside of you."

Mikki had brought an air mattress, and she'd blown it up, covered it with a sheet and positioned it in the middle of the living room floor, having moved the couches and tables to the walls. Somehow, she'd also got some candles lit, making the room glow softly. Whoever had renovated this space had chosen a lovely farmhouse style furnishing with white accents, and as we all filed into the room, our chocolate skin was a nice contrast.

Each of us came into the living room naked and moisturized. Nate, tall, medium brown and tattooed. Mario, stocky and bearded. Mikki's ass wobbled deliciously when she walked, and she had an enormous dragon tattoo on her thigh. And Sherra had the body of a video vixen, with a thick bush between her legs. The air smelled of sex and tension. Our bodies all thrummed with excitement.

"Come on, baby," I said, leading Kendra to the air mattress. It was a queen size, big enough for us to fit. I kissed her as I laid her down on the bed, but something in her eyes flashed wildly. Rather than drawing me down with her, she took my dick in her hand and swallowed it all the way to the root, making me gasp and grab her head. I heard Mikki say, "damn girl."

Kendra's hot mouth on me had involuntarily made me close my eyes. I cracked them open to see Nate leaning forward, watching intently. Mario had already started stroking himself while Mikki leaned over on his chest, her tongue gently flicking his right nipple. Sherra had disappeared, but when I glanced around, I saw her walking back toward us with her phone in her hand, camera pointed at us. She was recording.

Kendra looked up, saw the camera, and began to gobble me even more intensely. My wife was skilled, no doubt about it, and there in front of my friends, she displayed those skills for everyone to see. Sherra brought the camera down face level with Kendra as she bobbed her head on my manhood. She said, "that's it, girl, suck his soul out."

"Shit," Nate said. He was stroking himself too. Kendra slurped and sucked, squirming and rubbing herself as she rocked back and forth on the air mattress.

I stepped forward, pulled my dick out of her mouth and rubbed it on her lips and face. Reaching down, I found her sopping wet and so hot. "I wanna eat my pussy, baby," I said, dropping down to my hands and knees.

"It's yours," Kendra said, her face pained with pleasure as she spread her legs and exposed herself to me. I found a comfortable position and began to lick up all the warm, delicious cream that had oozed out of her while she sucked me. I held Kendra's thick legs up high in the air and devoured her in long licks, letting my thick tongue dive in her, taking all of her into my mouth and making her shudder.

"Look, baby," Sherra moved around us, holding the camera over Kendra's face as I licked her. Nate had moved closer to his wife, and she had begun to jack his long, dark dick off while holding the camera. Sherra licked the tip, then said, "She's about to come."

"Do it baby," I said. "Show them how pretty you are when you come for me."

She opened her eyes, saw the camera in her face, and the orgasm took control of her body, rolling out of her in one long ragged wave. "Oh my godddddddd," she yelled, thrashing on my hungry tongue. She was in ecstasy, and I needed more. I took her in missionary first, slowly pounding her into the mattress. Whenever I went deep, she wailed, "Oh, fuck."

Fuck her, I did. Sweat glistened on my back as I put on a show for my friends. Every so often, I felt a hand reach out and grab my ass or hold my arm as I fucked my wife, but no one tried to insert themselves into our act.

"Fuck me...doggy...baby," Kendra gasped. I turned her face down, ass up and slid back in, picking up my stroke effortlessly. Nate was licking Sherra's pussy slowly, so slowly from behind, and her grip on the phone was wobbly. Mario and Mikki ignored us in their own world, where Mikki bounced reverse cowgirl on her husband. Her titties swung back and forth as she bounced on him, and his breathing and moans filled the room.

Sherra managed to put the phone in Kendra's face as I stroked her from the back, the slapping noise mingling with Mario and Mikki's moans and making our Airbnb living room sound like the nastiest of porn sets. Sherra whimpered as she came while Nate held her cheeks open and stuck his whole face between them. Mario and Mikki moved as one, a singular angelic being seeking one goal: delicious release.

Kendra looked back at me as I gave her everything I had. The scene had become nothing but sex on the couch and floor. Nate had Sherra bent over the kitchen island, and her long hair shook as he forcefully drove himself in her, smacking her ass and making her squeal. Her face was so sexy as she took her husband's dick.

"Oh fuck, baby," I moaned as Kendra threw her beautiful ass back on me, intent on collecting my pleasure. "Goddamn. You not playing."

And she wasn't. Next to me, Mario groaned as Mikki, who had turned around to face him, rode his orgasm out of him. Invigorated, Kendra did the same to me, throwing it back on me with such force and passion that I had to run away, falling back on the air mattress. With no hesitation, she flipped over and dropped her hot mouth on my dick which was covered in pussy juice and our mingled pleasure. As I erupted, she caught every spurt and gulped it down. Sherra, across the room, still getting fucked by her husband, cheered us on. Somehow, she still held the phone and recorded Kendra as she swallowed me.

"Shit, baby," I said, leaning down to kiss my semen off my wife's lips. We kissed hungrily until my dick started to stir again. Across the room, Sherra had turned the camera on her face, and Nate, whose tattoos glistened with sweat, threw his head back, pulled his dick out of his wife, and shot several spurts right on her pretty brown ass. Sherra slumped over the kitchen island and slowly panned the camera around the room.

"Whew chile," she breathed, wiggling her sticky butt. "I think we all needed that."

"You gotta pay for lunch tomorrow," Mikki said, smiling as she rubbed Mario's dick. He was starting to rise again too.

"Listen," this was my wife. "If I have my way, ain't none of these niggas leaving here tomorrow. We might be up in here doing this until it's time to come home."

"That aint--mmm fuck--that ain't a bad fucking plan," Mario said, fucking Mikki's open mouth.

We all shared a laugh before, inevitably, the moans began again.