Bahamian Black Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara felt nothing. She was on all fours on her bed. Her body's natural arousal was steadily dripping off her engorged clit. Her labia was still parted expecting his cock to return. Kimbo didn't even have his hands on her hips or ass. She could sense him still standing between her legs. The cock head returned gently touching her pussy lips, but not pushing in. Much to her shame, she pushed back into him, moaning as her lips did close around the head a little. Still blind, she couldn't see what he was doing. Kimbo was grinning at the camera he'd set on the table cleverly aimed so as to take in the whole room. It was in video mode, the light on, filming everything. He'd positioned her body so that the camera was filming a side view of her as well as his glistening black shaft poised to reenter her pussy. Lara jumped when his hand slapped down on her bare ass. It had more surprised her then hurt. He spanked her again, her ass cheek stinging a little. It was more a gesture of dominance then off purposefully trying to inflict pain on her, but he was really just doing it for the camera. Kimbo raised his hand to his mouth, looking at the camera while sucking his thumb. He removed it and moved the hand down to the small of her back, thumb sliding down the top of her ass crack.

He pulled on her back while pushing his cock forwards and the head plowed it's way back inside her eliciting a small moan from Lara's mouth. The moan turned to a squeal when he slammed his cock head forwards.

OW!" she grunted as his cock head knocked at her cervix. "OW! UNH!" The cock head hit her hard again. "SHIT! FUCK! TOO BIG!" Kimbo pushed up and then down, pressing his cock hard against her cervix. Lara winced in pain before much to her surprise, his cock began to push through into her womb. "UNNGGHH! FUCK!" she screamed. There was a new sensation. His thumb was pushing hard against the tight little rosebud of her anus. Even as her cervix was opening for his cock, her ass was opening for his thumb. "GOD! FUCK! Not my ASS! TOO BIG! Too much! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME YOU BLACK BASTARD!

"I tink Meez Clark likes da black cock, no?" Kimbo threw his head back and laughed. "Gonna get da black itch now."

Her cervix now open and accepting, Lara was getting fucked hard and fast by the full length of Kimbo's cock. "YES!" she screamed, cumming hard, harder then she ever had. She hadn't even felt it building up, it had hit so fast. The next one she did feel building up in her womb. His thumb went from just plugging her asshole to pushing in and out of it as fast as his cock was pumping her pussy. Nothing had ever felt this good. Her second orgasm was even bigger then the first. She sobbed in pleasure.

"Tell me you want dis black cock, Meez Clark."

"I want it," she moaned.

"Want what?"

"Your cock. SHIT! CUMMING! Your BLACK COCK!"

"Whose black cock, Meez Clark?"

"Yours."

"What's my name?"

"Kimbo. I want Kimbo's black cock. Fuck me Kimbo. Fuck me with your black cock, KIMBO'S BLACK COCK."

Kimbo shoved his cock in so hard and deep, his giant scrotum stung her thighs as it slapped against them. Her womb flooded with the black man's seed. The huge cock bucked and leaped inside her pussy, hosing her womb with every bit as much sperm as he'd cum the first time he'd ejaculated. Lara's body reacted to the seeding with a series of large orgasms, her contractions milking his cock for every drop of seed his massive balls held.

Lara was panting with exertion from so many orgasms by the time he pulled both his cock and thumb out of her body. Kimbo's cock, still rampant and hard rested against her ass cheeks. She felt him grab it and squeeze along the shaft. His amazing cock's last bit of ejaculate shot forth over her back and there was still enough to pool in the small of her back. Kimbo grabbed her hips and pulled her to her feet. He pulled her body into his and she could feel his now spent cock, now dangling like a fat banana between their bodies. His hand grabbed the back of her hair and pulled down until her face turned up. His mouth came down on hers, tongue pushing past her lips into her mouth. She shuddered, once again glad she couldn't see him, but her own tongue dueled with his and she kissed him back passionately thanking him for the amazing sex as her body melted into his arms.

Kimbo led Lara to the bathroom. She entered, forcing her eyes to open. His initial ejaculate had dried, gluing her eyes shut. She did manage to get one eye open, but the other was stuck. The image greeting her in the mirror both amazed and frightened her. On the one hand, her body was a disgusting sperm covered mess. Semen matted her hair, flakes covered her face and one eye was glued shut. Her breasts were covered in the flakes. She could feel the pool that he'd left on her back sliding down into her ass crack. One the other hand, she looked radiant and seemed to be glowing. Her nipples were hard to the point they ached. She could even see her engorged clit hanging down between her legs and thought she could make out her equally engorged labia hanging down, still splayed open and leaking sperm. A lot of sperm. A whole lot of sperm. It was pooling on the bathroom floor at her feet and she was suddenly grateful, Ted had cum inside her yesterday. At least if he had impregnated her, she might be able to pass the baby off as Ray's.

Lara turned the shower on and stepped in. She washed everything thoroughly and actually squatted in the shower to pee. It wasn't so much that she had to go, but more that she hoped it would force out more of the black man's sperm. Unfortunately, even after urinating, her abdomen still felt bloated as if a gallon of sperm was trapped inside her womb by her now closed cervix. Once again, she was thankful Ted had cum inside her yesterday. These black men's cocks seemed to be designed to make babies.

Lara wrapped a towel around her body and left the bathroom hoping Kimbo had grabbed his things and left. Unfortunately, he was still naked and laying on top of her bed. Yech, she thought as he grinned at her. I let that ugly mouth kiss me. Her eyes wandered down from his ugly face, skinny chest, and little pot belly to the huge cock between his legs. It was soft, but plump, like a fat black snake resting on her bedspread. Lara still couldn't believe her eyes at how big it was or that it had actually fit in her body. "You need to get going," she said, still staring at his cock, partially because she liked looking at it, but mostly because she didn't like looking at him.

"Oh, we're not done yet, Meez Clark," he said, still grinning.

"Oh, I think we are finis...", but before she could finish, a huge black hand covered her mouth from behind, startling her. She jerked in fear even as the man's other hand reached around her belly and ripped the towel open. He pushed her forwards towards the bed and the waiting Kimbo. The huge black hands cupped her breasts and hefted them as if testing their weight. She looked down at the huge hands even as they pinched her sensitive nipples eliciting a moan from her throat. She looked over at Kimbo. The ugly black photographer had his cock in his hand and it was rising to attention again as he slowly stroked it. Lara looked away and found herself staring in the mirror. The man behind her was the black policeman from yesterday. His shirt was off, but he still wore the police trousers with the stripe down the side.

"Meez Clark," said Kimbo. "I'd like you to meet my cousin, officer Okeke, Royal Bahamas Police Force.."

Oh no! she thought even as she once again found herself on all fours on the bed. She heard the sounds of a zipper behind her. The policeman's cock was even slightly larger then Kimbo's, she remembered. She watched Okeke spit in his hand and coat his cock with it quickly lining the head up with her pussy. "OOMMPH!" she grunted as he entered her. Visually Okeke wasn't that much bigger then Kimbo, but she could sure feel the difference with him inside her. "Oh my," she muttered as he worked the head slowly in and out. "This is UNGH some sort of AHH set up! Oh that's good!"

Kimbo chuckled. He had risen up to his knees before her. Lara found herself staring down the hard length of his cock wondering how he could possibly be ready to go a third time. "I don't know what dat meenz, Meez Clark. My cousin uses his authority on stupeed mainlanders so dat I can photograph dem in compromising situations. Den we make dem have sex wit us."

"You FUCK bastard," she managed to sputter out. "FUCK! How many?"

"Dozens," said Kimbo with a shrug. He was holding the base of his huge cock and guiding the head towards her mouth.

"FUCK FUCKER FUCK ME," she growled, giving in to the sensations again. "Fuck me. AAAAHHH!" she screamed as Okeke pushed his cock in deep followed by an "OOOOMPH!" as Kimbo pushed the head of his cock into her open mouth as she moaned.

Lara couldn't help herself. She pushed back into Okeke's probing cock loving every new inch of it. She came quickly and again quickly after the first one. She used Okeke's thrusts to push her head down on the photographer's cock, but it was difficult to concentrate on blowing one big black cock while getting such a good fucking from a second. She slobbered over the head while wishing she could use her hands to stroke the thick shaft, but her hands were needed to brace herself against the mattress. Again, she wondered what was happening to her that she had surrendered so quickly even to the point she felt disappointed in herself for not being able to give Kimbo's cock the sucking it deserved.

Lara's head came off Kimbo's cock when Okeke abruptly yanked his out. "No," whimpered this other woman's voice. "More, fuck me more," and then even more shocking. "Please?" she begged.

"I wants you to ride me," said Okeke. He walked around to the side of the bed, stroking that huge black monstrosity between his legs.

Lara slid back and Kimbo stepped off the bed as Okeke laid down. He was holding his cock up for her. This different woman she had become crawled between his legs and kissed the head of his huge cock even let her tongue lick around the crown which still glistened from her arousal and orgasms. Lara didn't rise up to squat. She crawled up his body, his cock slipping between her breasts as she slid up the policeman's hard muscled form. His cock fell to his stomach, pressing hard against her own. His cock was so big, her breasts were in his face before she felt her pussy slide over the head op his cock. Her lips spread open for it and she pushed down and back taking the shaft inside her again. Lara moaned rearing up and Okeke clamped his thick lips around her elongated nipple. Her wet nipple sprang free of his mouth as she pushed back into his cock and sat up in his lap. She closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of simply being impaled on the giant shaft. Lara rested her hands on his chest feeling his hard muscles. Okeke reached up and pinched both her nipples causing her pussy to squeeze and spasm around his shaft.

Lara slowly opened her eyes, a lazy smile stretching across her face. She'd lost track of the orgasms she'd had today. She looked down into the black man's face. Okeke no longer looked ugly to her. "Thank you," she said leaning down to kiss his broad lips. Okeke grabbed the back of her head and held her there as his tongue pushed into her mouth. She didn't pull away. Her tongue dueled with his even as she worked her pussy around his thick shaft.

Lara sat back up and started riding him. "Oh god, Okeke. Your cock is so big. I love it. Fuck me you black stud."

"Listen to yourself Meez Clark," laughed Kimbo. "Got the black itch now." Lara had forgotten about him. Kimbo was standing by the bed. He'd emptied some of her tanning lotion on his shaft and was stroking it while watching them. No amount of orgasms could have made Kimbo anything but ugly, but even he seemed less repulsive to her somehow. Kimbo was still rubbing the lotion all over the black shaft as he walked around behind her bed.

Lara concentrated on riding Okeke and even had another small orgasm when she felt Kimbo climb on the bed behind her. She froze. One slick hand had grabbed one of her ass cheeks. Then she felt the head of his cock slide down the crack of her ass to rest on her anus. Her puckered little rosebud pushed in as he applied pressure. "What do you...?" Her ass began to hurt and finally her anus started opening. "Not my..."

The pain grew intense as her anus stretched wide and finally the huge head began to push inside her. "OWWW! Too big! OWW! Jesus!" Okeke grabbed her shoulders to stop her from squirming even as Kimbo grabbed her waist and pulled. Kimbo's cock pushed several inches inside her bowels.

They showed her some mercy, taking it slow. Lara was frozen in place sitting on Okeke's lap while Kimbo slowly worked his cock deeper in her ass. She was doing controlled breathing exercises along the lines of a woman giving birth. The two cocks were pushing hard against each other as if fighting for room inside her. Kimbo would hold still until her breathing slowed and then push another inch in patiently waiting for her to get used to this new feeling. "OWW...OHHH!" Kimbo was now slowly fucking her ass. He would pull back until the head nearly popped out before pushing it in deep. "OH! OH! OH YES!" she moaned. "Cumming!"

And she did. Lara came hard. The biggest one yet. She couldn't believe the intensity of it. What kind of woman came from having her ass fucked? What kind of woman came from having two stranger's cocks in her at the same time? Only a slut would take pleasure in this. "Fuck my slut ass," she growled. "Fuck my slut pussy."

Kimbo held her hips steady and up so that Okeke could buck his hips thrusting his cock in and out of her. The two men fucked her like this for fifteen minutes changing speed and pace. Sometimes they'd thrust together and other times one would push deep while the other pulled back. Lara orgasmed half a dozen times in that fifteen minute period. All of them were big orgams. She was only semi aware of her surroundings like she was stoned or in a meditative state. There was only the two cocks fucking her body to extreme pleasure. "Me tinks our cocks have done turned Meez Clark into a slut, Okeke," said Kimbo.

"YES," moaned Lara without thinking. "I'm a slut for Okeke's cock. Kimbo's big black cock in my ass feels so good. I'm Kimbo's slut now." She knew what he liked to hear. The black man behind her growled with aggressive lust. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back until her head turned over her shoulder. He kissed her and she kissed him back while one black hand came around to squeeze her breast. They Frenched like that for a long time until suddenly Okeke thrust up and held his cock still. The first blast of sperm was so powerful her womb stung. Then her womb flooded even as his cock sent more of his seed into her every time it twitched in her pussy. Kimbo pushed deep too and immediately her bowels were flooded. "AAAAH," she screamed into his mouth, pulling back to continue. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

"Noisy bitch," grunted Okeke.

"Loud too," agreed Kimbo slowly pulling his cock back. It sprang up and sent another stream of semen across her back.

Okeke pulled her up and yanked his cock out before rolling the exhausted woman off him. Lara laid on her back, eyes closed. She was writhing slowly on the bed and her hips were almost imperceptibly rising as if she thought she was still getting fucked. Even as they watched, her hands erotically came up to caress her belly and breasts. Okeke stood up off the bed and stared at her, his cock plumping up and rising. Kimbo was spent, but he grabbed his camera and checked the time. The video mode was still running and there was plenty of time left. He held it and aimed it down catching the woman's sensuously caressing herself. He put it down, still running, even as she opened her eyes and sat up on the edge of the bed. "Wow!" was all she said. Lara looked around her and added. "This place is a mess."

"I'll have one of de maids geev eet a good cleaning before Meester Clark geets back," said Kimbo. "Dey used to eet."

"Of course they are," said Lara. She stood and waddled towards the bathroom her hands cupped between her legs to catch the leaking semen. Seconds later the sounds of the shower were heard.

Okeke's cock had already risen watching Lara walk to the bathroom. "Dis one's amazing Kimbo. I tink I'll join her."

"Leave da curtain open," said the photographer, hefting his camera.

Okeke's cock led the way to the bathroom and Kimbo heard a gasp of surprise from Lara. He walked to the entrance to the bathroom and stood in the doorway aiming the camera at the shower. Okeke was leaning back in the corner holding the shower curtain askew while a nude Lara kneeled before him greedily sucking his cock. "You're a slut now Meez Clark," he said into the audio feed. The noise of the shower kept her from hearing him. "Fat Meester Clark will never satisfy you now wit hees little boy's peeenis. Ya got the Bahamian black itch, bitch. You will need da dark meat from now on." Kimbo wasn't quite done, but he was interrupted by a knock on the door. He assumed it was housekeeping and walked over to peer through the peep hole. He grinned with appreciation. It was the pretty redheaded wife. She was wearing a green bikini and wrap around skirt. Sunglasses hung from the bikini between her breasts and she wore a broad straw hat on her head.

Kimbo returned the camera to the table still running and aimed at the bed. He quickly entered the bathroom just as Karen knocked again. "Your friend is at da door," he told Lara whose lips were impressively close to kissing Okeke's pubic hair. She was learning quickly.

"Wait here," she said, reluctantly pulling her head off the policeman's cock. "I'll get rid of her."

"No," interrupted Kimbo watching Lara climb out of the shower and wrap a towel around her waist. "Eenvite her een."

"What?" she asked even as there was a third knock and Karen called "Lara?". Lara turned her head and yelled. "I'll be right there."

"I want to see you together." Kimbo had a lustful evil look on his face.

"You've got to be kidding?" But Lara could tell he was serious. "No way. I'm not a lesbo. You're crazy. Never. Where are you going?"

Kimbo went over to his pictures and pulled out one of Lara with Ted inside her and they were about to kiss. "I'll just slide dis under the door."

"Please. Homosexuality is a sin. I'm not some disgusting butch lesbian."

"You weren't a nigger lover two hours ago either."

Lara gasped. Kimbo was at the door about to slide the photo under it. "Wait!"

"You'll do eet?"

"Yes," she whispered dejectedly.

"Good." Kimbo slipped into the bathroom with the door open a crack. The shower stopped.

Lara went and opened the door. Karen strolled in. "About time," she said.

"I was in the shower."

"So I deduced, Sherlock," said Karen cheerfully, looking at Lara's towel, wet skin, and dripping hair.

She strolled into the room. "Wow, you guys are bigger slobs then me and Ted." The two black men had left their piles of clothes on the floor. Luckily, they were heaped in such a way as to not reveal Okeke's uniform. There were also several towels placed over pools of sperm on the carpet and bed. "Nice camera."

Lara glanced at the fancy camera on the table. "Thanks, it's Ray's." She looked over towards the bathroom. Kimbo was staring through the crack. He motioned towards the redhead and held the picture up. "How's the sunburn?"

Karen winced. "Better, but still a little sore."

"Better let me have a look." Lara stood before Karen and reached out shaky hands for the sunglasses and bikini string tied around the back of her neck. Karen looked perplexed, but didn't stop her. The bikini top fell to the floor. Karen had already applied a good amount of lotion to her pale skin for their shopping trip and her body had a sexy sheen to it. The breast area that her bikini had covered was still an angry red color darker then her pink nipples. Karen had small areola, dime sized and almost all nipple. One nipple had skin peeling off it. "I can see why you were laid up. Better rub some lotion on it."

1...345678