Bahamian Black Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen watched Lara get a bottle of hand lotion while setting her sunglasses on the table. "I know what you were doing," she said with a grin.

Lara squirted some lotion in her hand and walked back over to the topless redhead. "What's that?" she replied reaching out for Karen's breasts.

"The walls are thin," said Karen, laughing as Lara's hands froze inches from her red tipped breasts. "You were masturbating thinking about those black penises we saw on the beach yesterday." Lara seemed to relax and reached out to caress Karen's pert breasts with her slick hands. "Umm," said Karen closing her eyes. "That feels good. I can't say I blame you. They were so big and black. When Ted and I made love last night, I found myself wishing his was bigger. I wonder what something that big would feel like?"

"Pretty good I imagine," answered Lara. Geez, Karen liked to blab. She pinched and twirled Karen's now hard nipples between her fingers.

Karen moaned and opened her eyes. She was surprised to see Lara was closer to her and was looking into her eyes. "Uh... you're the last person I would have imagined masturbating while thinking about... what did you yell?... big black cock." Karen knew Lara was a bit of a racist. Karen was looking curiously at her friend. Lara's hands had moved from her breasts to caress down her sides. "You were crying out for over an hour." Lara's hands were fumbling with Karen's skirt. The redhead wasn't stopping her. "Must have been pretty horny?"

"Real horny," said Lara, pulling her towel off even as Karen's skirt was falling to the floor. The two women's nipples were pushing into each other now and their faces were inches apart. Lara grabbed Karen's ass and pulled her closer until their breasts were mashed together. Karen's lips met hers eagerly and they kissed passionately even as Lara forced her back towards the bed.

Lara had assumed Karen would reject her and she could apologize later after thinking up some sort of excuse for her actions. Unfortunately, her friend was as aggressively kissing her back as she was kissing Karen. Karen's hands were squeezing Lara's ass, running over her hips, up her waist, pushing her back so that she could squeeze Lara's heavy bosom. "So jealous of these," moaned Karen, between kissing her. Karen's light touch actually felt good. As did the feeling of her soft body pressed against hers. So different from a man's, either Ray with his big paunch or Okeke's hard muscular body. This wasn't unpleasant.

Lara pushed her back and Karen fell on the bed opening her legs as Lara climbed on her. Lara leaned over her, kissing her again. Karen wrapped one hand around the back of Lara's head and pulled her lips tight against hers. Lara broke free and kissed Karen's neck, then down to her freckled chest. Karen ran her fingers through Lara's long brown hair while Lara flicked her tongue over the redhead's pink nipples.

Lara kissed her way down Karen's breast, rib cage, and then her soft white stomach, letting her tongue lick into Karen's navel before working her way down her lower belly. Karen had shaved her red pubic hair into a thin strip, but it was quite bushy. Lara licked down the sides of the strip and let her tongue roll across the tip of Karen's mound, flickering her clit. Karen moaned and bucked, lifting her crotch up into Lara's tongue. Lara looked down distastefully at Karen's pussy. She was wet and ready. Her clit was already swollen and her labia glistened. Lara swallowed her distaste and dove in, letting her tongue work it's way between the folds of Karen's vagina. "Oh, that's so good," moaned Karen, rearing up to reach down and pull Lara' head deeper into her pussy. "Ted doesn't do this for me often," she said relaxing and falling back. Karen was lifting her crotch into Lara's thrusting tongue. "That's it lick me there, baby." Jesus, just shut up thought Lara. "Now use your finger." Lara continued licking even as she pushed one finger into Karen's sopping wet pussy. "I haven't been with a woman since college. God I missed this." Yech! Karen had lesbian tendencies. "Gonna cum, lover. AAHHHH!"

Lara wiggled her finger deep in Karen's vagina and sucked the redhead's clit between her lips as Karen came. Everything changed when Lara opened her eyes and looked up Karen's body. At first, she was looking cross-eyed down Karen's bushy red strip, but as her eyes roamed up Karen's body, she felt she'd never seen a sexier sight. Karen was simply beautiful, her sexy belly was undulating as she came. Karen's nipples here hard little erasers. One hand was pinching a nipple. She had her other hand on the side of her head with her fingers running through her luxuriously long red hair. They had developed a strong friendship only ruined by Lara's crush on Karen's husband. Lara suddenly a new wave of affection growing for her friend that corresponded with a new rush of arousal flowing out of her well used pussy.

Karen's hand left her head and she looked down at her friend with a lazy smile across her pretty face. "Umm, thank you," she purred. "That was wonderful." Lara didn't stop. She added a second finger to the one in Karen's pussy and began working both fingers in and out as fast as she can while sucking on Karen's clit. Karen's lazy smile left her face and her mouth opened in a loud moan. Her eyes went wide as she stared down her body into Lara's eyes. Karen's pubic mound lifted high off the bed and her whole body started trembling. "OHMYGOD!" cried Karen. "FUCK!" Her crotch bucked into Lara's mouth. "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" Lara's tongue and chin were suddenly soaked and Karen's crotch slammed back down onto the mattress.

Lara wiped her mouth and crawled up on the bed beside her friend and now her lover. "You're beautiful," she said running her hand over Karen's pubic mound and stomach stopping at her breasts.

Karen came alive, leaning over and kissing Lara again, not caring that Lara's mouth had just been in her pussy. "Thank you! She kissed her. Thank you!" She kissed her. "That was the best orgasm of my life." She kissed her. Karen leaned over Lara's body and kissed her cheek. "I've fantasized about this." She kissed her neck. "We need to have some girl's night's out when we get back." She squeezed Lara's huge breasts lustfully while licking down Lara's chest. "Do this again sometime." She kissed one of Lara's elongated nipples and Lara began moaning and writhing. "What if Ted and Ray caught us?" She pushed her tongue into Lara's navel while pinching both of Lara's nipples.

"They probably wouldn't mind," gasped Lara.

Karen licked down under Lara's navel. "They'd probably love it." She looked at Karen's bare pubic mound and started kissing all over it. "I love your shaved pussy."

"Shut up and eat me," pleaded Lara.

Karen got on all fours to bury her face in Lara's pussy. She started low on the vagina and just licked her way up, wiggling her tongue as she went and flickering over Lara's growing clit. Lara moaned in delight too lifting her crotch into Karen's tongue. Ray wasn't to keen on doing this for her either and it was an unexpected pleasure to have Karen's tongue in her pussy, but then it was gone. "Ew Lara, you could have warned me that Ray fucked you before he left."

Lara's eyes flew open. "Uh, sorry."

"It's alright," said Karen, returning her mouth to Lara's pussy. She wasn't too keen on eating a cream pie out of another woman, but the combined taste of Ray's sperm and Lara's pussy wasn't unpleasant. It tasted better then Ted's semen alone and there was a surprising amount of it given Ray's little cock and balls. Karen pushed her tongue deep wanting more and there was a steady flow of Ray's tasty seed dribbling out of Lara's pussy. Ray's balls hadn't looked big enough to hold this much semen. Karen remembered the smug feeling of superiority she'd felt comparing Ray's penis to her own husband's much more impressive organ. Ray apparently had his own gifts.

Lara was thrashing and moaning as an orgasm approached. The stacked brunette got carried away bucking her hips into Karen's mouth. Karen's tongue slid down to Lara's anus, even slipping into it and another stream of delicious seed poured down her tongue into her mouth. She even kept her tongue wriggling around Lara's anal rim lapping up the steady stream of sperm that Lara's apparently stud of a husband had deposited in her ass. His little prick had even stretched out his wife's anus into a little hole. Lara's crotch came back down, sliding Karen's tongue up into her pussy. This time Karen brought her hand up and used her finger to help get her sexually charged friend off. She was so intent on making Lara cum, she was barely aware that strong hands had grabbed her hips. "Oh god Karen," cried Lara, thrashing her head left and right in ecstasy. "It's so good. I'm cumming! AAAAHHHH!"

Karen's was shocked by how hard Lara's pussy was suddenly clamped down around her finger. Then it was ballooning up as she came. Karen was also shocked by the amount of sperm Lara's orgasm was forcing out of her womb. Karen's mouth filled up so fast, she gulped like she did when giving Ted a blow job only this was a lot more sperm. She was also shocked by what felt like a small apple spreading her own labia wider then they'd ever been spread as it pushed it's way inside her.

Karen looked over her shoulder and gasped when she saw the big black man standing behind her. Afraid, she pulled forward, the fat cock head plopping out of her as she crawled up the bed and over Lara. The black man quickly caught up with her, grabbing her hips and guiding his cock back in. "Lara?" she gasped looking down into Lara's eyes. "What's going on? "

"I'm sorry. They made me seduce you."

Lara felt bad at the hurt look on Karen's face. "Bitch," she spat. "I should have known Ray's little dick couldn't have fucked you like that."

Lara winced, but admitted. "No, he couldn't. Nor could Ted. These men are gifted. Now you get to find out for yourself. You'll thank me later."

"OHH! God that's BIG!" Karen gasped in delight. Her body came down a little, pressing her breasts against Lara's. "How big?"

"Not sure. At least a foot." Lara was enjoying watching the expressions on Karen's face as she experienced her first black cock. She wondered if her own expressions had been similar. "That's Okeke."

"It feels good."

"I know."

"I thought you liked me."

"I do. I'm not a lesbo, but what we did..." Lara stared into Karen's eyes, "felt right. I liked it... a lot."

"Can we do it again?"

For an answer, Lara pulled Karen's head down over hers and the two women French kissed passionately even as Okeke pushed more of his cock inside the redhead. Karen moaned into Lara's mouth, her slick body wiggling on top the more voluptuous woman as they kissed.

"Deez are da hottest sluts I ever seen," said Kimbo.

Karen broke the kiss and looked over at the voice. "Ech," she said in surprise when she saw the ugly black man. She moved her eyes down away from his ugly face and gazed more appreciatively at his swelling cock. "Wow! Are they all so big?"

Kimbo climbed up on the bed, his cock leading the way. He slid one leg over the pillows near Lara's head as the tip of his cock approached Karen's mouth. Lara closed one eye as his huge dangling scrotums slid over the side of her face. She stared up at the thick long shaft and watched Karen open her mouth to lick the head even as she turned her own head to let her tongue lick the man's ball sack while Karen bobbed her head over the tip of the man's cock.

"That's it Meez Lewis, suck old Kimbo's black cock."

Lara felt claustrophobic trapped underneath Karen and by the two black men. She continued licking Kimbo's balls while Karen moaned lovingly around his dark black cock. From time to time, Karen would tremble and whimper as she came. Fluids constantly sprayed Lara's thighs as Karen came from Okeke's plunging cock. She also knew how Ted must have felt yesterday laying beneath her while she sucked Okeke on the beach. Karen's saliva dribbled down Kimbo's shaft to splatter all over Lara's face. Fifteen minutes or so of this and Okeke thrust forward with a loud grunt. "No condom!" cried Karen, followed by an "OOMMPH!" as Kimbo pushed the head of his cock past her lips again. With one eye she could clearly see Karen's cheeks bulge out before a deluge of pure white cum shot out over Karen's chin. Lara closed her eye even as she got a face full of hot seed. Okeke groaned as he pulled his cock out, sperm almost immediately began splattering on Lara's shaved pussy as it poured out of Karen's newly baptized white pussy. As far as Lara knew, no man had ever come bareback inside the redhead.

"No man has ever cum in me before," groaned Karen in a state of shock confirming Lara's belief.

"Ha!" laughed Okeke behind her. He was scooting back to stand off the bed. "Den I da first real man you had."

"Yes, I think you are," said Karen. She looked down at Lara. "He came in me. He CAME in me!" Her voice suddenly filled with panic. "HE CAME IN ME!" Karen pushed herself up. "I'll get PREGNANT!" Karen sat up on Lara's belly and Lara could feel Okeke's sperm leaking out all over her stomach. Before she knew what was happening, Karen was sitting back on her heels sliding up Lara's body. "You have to suck it out, Lara." Lara watched Karen's pussy lifting up. It looked well fucked, her labia was still parted like it still had a cock in it and sperm was steadily pouring out. Even as she stared at it, Karen brought her hips forward and pushed her pussy down on Lara's mouth. "Suck it all out please. This is all your fault."

Lara didn't hesitate. She slurped at Karen's pussy, sucking and licking. Sperm filled her mouth, Karen's body heat keeping it as hot as it had been freshly pumping out from Okeke's cock. Her mouth filled several times and she swallowed every delicious drop. She could tell that Karen was trying to use her pussy muscles to force as much out as she could and Lara's tongue even gave Karen a small orgasm which forced a fresh wave of black seed into Lara's mouth. Karen pulled back and Lara assumed she must be satisfied, but the hot redhead only flipped around onto her hands and knees and forced her pussy back onto Lara's mouth. Lara felt Karen's breath on her vagina and for a moment she thought Karen was about to sixty-nine her, but instead Karen bent her head down and began licking off the sperm that had dripped all over Lara's shaved pussy. Karen's tongue licked greedily everywhere Okeke's sperm had dripped. Both women were like addicts hungrily trying to lick up every bit of black seed they could get.

Eventually Karen rolled off her, but Lara still wanted more. Karen's pussy had left a trail of leaking sperm all over Lara's body. The young wife placed her hand in the pool of sperm on her belly and rubbed it into her skin. She did the same to the sperm on her breasts, rubbing it into her nipples and licking some off the sperm of her hand. She should be the most sexually satisfied woman on the planet at that moment, but instead she found herself growing aroused again.

"He's filming us," came Karen's voice.

Lara opened her eyes and stared at the ugly black photographer. He was aiming and running his camera up along both women's bodies. "I filmed everyting, Meez Lewis," said Kimbo laughing.

"Oh god, what do we do?" asked Karen.

"Anything they want," replied Lara.

Kimbo quit filming and put his camera around his neck. He walked over to the hotel's phone and picked it up. "Dis is Meester Kimbo. Geet me housekeeping." There was a pause before he continued. "Special clean up in room 411." He hung the phone up.

"But Kimbo, I wants to fuck some more," complained Okeke.

"Take dat ho to her room. You still have a little time."

"Good," said Okeke.

Karen watched the strong black man walk over to her side of the bed. He reached down and easily picked her up. "What are you doing?" she asked in surprise.

"Taking a short cut."

Lara watched Okeke carry the pale redhead over to her balcony. He opened the doors and stepped outside. He helped the nude woman get on her feet over the balcony railing to her room before stepping over it himself and disappearing from Lara's view.

"You should geet cleaned up," said Kimbo. He walked over to his pile of clothes and pulled a business card out of his pocket. "This is for you," he told her tossing the card on the messy bed. "When you gets da itch again."

"What do you mean, the itch?" she asked, aghast that he may have given her some sort of disease.

"You'll know Meez Clark," he laughed. Kimbo then gathered up Okeke's, Karen's, and his own clothes into his arms. "Tell da maids to come next door when dey done here." Kimbo turned and followed the other couple onto the balcony also stepping over to Karen's room.

Lara jumped up and closed the balcony door. She walked over to the bed and picked up the card. It read Island Photography, Kimbo Mugabe, proprietor, and it gave his address. Lara was never going to use this, so she tossed it in the trash can before checking the time. She probably had about ninety minutes before Ray and Ted got back from fishing. She took another quick shower. When she stepped out with a towel wrapped around her, she found three maids scouring her room with cleaning materials. They were gathering up the dirty towels, stripping the sheets and replacing them with fresh ones. One Bahamian women was on all fours scrubbing up sperm pools from the floor. "NOT MY ASS!" yelled a voice next door. "IT'S TOO BIG!" The maids looked at the wall as the rhythmic banging of a headboard started. "FUCK MY ASS!" The maids then turned to look at Lara. Lara felt they were staring at her accusingly so she grabbed her bikini and retired to the bathroom to put it on. When she stepped out she saw one of the women had a trash can in her hand. "Wait," she told the women. Lara reached in the trash can and grabbed the business card. She took it and put it in her change purse, not quite sure why. She looked over at the women. "Kimbo says to do the room next door too." Lara quickly slipped out the door and headed down to the pool bar. "FUCK ME WITH YOUR BLACK COCK," echoed from Karen's door as she walked past it.

Ted and Ray came back slightly inebriated and thrilled as they each had caught a Wahoo. They spotted her at the bar. "Where's Karen?" yelled Ted.

"In her room, I think," replied Lara as Ray sat by her and ordered a drink, telling her all about their fishing adventure. Lara hung on her husband's arm and listened raptly, telling him that she wanted to spend some time alone with him. Ray readily agreed. They dressed up and took the bus into Nassau enjoying a romantic dinner together. When they returned to the resort, Karen and Ted where at the bar listening to a steel drum band. Ray and Lara joined them, but the two women were silent. After a few drinks, Lara pulled Ray off the stool and they returned to their room, tipsy and hanging on each other. She attacked him, kissing him passionately, while stripping each other's clothes off. She pushed him down on the bed. Ray was hard as a rock, but it looked to her like his penis had shrunk. It felt even smaller when she guided him inside her. Ray seemed to notice the difference too. He worked his hips around like he wasn't even sure he was inside her and half the time he wasn't. His penis kept flopping out as she tried to ride him. Finally, when his penis plopped out for the dozenth or so time, she just started sliding her wet pussy along his shaft until he came. Lara quickly pushing her pussy lips down around the spurting head of his penis, so that his seed finally shot inside her, but most had ended up on his stomach.

The next day, Ted knocked on the door and Lara answered. He wanted to go back to the beach, but Lara wanted to spend some more time with Ray. "Karen wanted to be alone with me too," said Ted. "Are you two girls fighting?" he asked.

1...345678