Bahamian Black Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked back to the resort in silence.

****************

Ted took off to go check on Karen and Lara found her husband sitting at the pool bar having a drink. Raymond saw her and waved her over. "You alright?" he asked as she got closer. "You look pale for someone who has been out in the sun."

"Something I ate," she replied feeling what felt like a gallon of Okeke's seed sloshing around in her stomach. "And I'm still upset over that damned photographer."

"You're not gonna believe this," said Raymond. "The dude's name is Kimbo and he's the illegitimate son of a former Prime Minister and his mistress. The Prime Minister is an investor in this resort and they actually pay the bastard to take pictures. The manager said there's nothing he can do about it."

"Seriously?"

Raymond ordered another drink for himself and one for his wife as she sat down next to him. "The manager did seem apologetic and I got the impression ours wasn't the first complaint about Kimbo. He did give me this." Ray held up a piece of paper.

Lara took the paper and read it. It was a voucher for an all day fishing trip. "That's it? That's all they offered? You know I get seasick."

"I know, but these trips are expensive and the manager said mahi-mahi and sailfish fishing have been excellent lately. I figured you could take a Dramamine. It's a great comp."

Lara wasn't sure how much of a comp pictures of her and her husband having sex were worth. She slid the paper back to Ray, "Dramamine doesn't help. Take Ted."

"I'd rather stare at you in that bikini all day then Ted, but if you don't mind me going without you..."

"I'll see if Karen wants to go shopping or something." Lara smiled. A day with Ted out of her sight might help her compose herself so that she could act normal around him. She told Raymond her stomach was still bothering her and had room service while Ray and Ted went out to dinner as Karen was still laid up. The men ended up drinking until late. Lara woke up from a deep sleep to find her drunk husband sucking on one of her nipples. As soon as he realized she was awake, Raymond climbed on top of her. She opened her legs, praying he wouldn't notice anything different after Ted had stretched her open earlier. She needn't have worried. Raymond brought his crotch up to hers, his little penis flailing around like a limp noodle. Raymond had a major case of the whiskey dick, the second case in as many days. He thrust his hips against her like he believed he had an erection and then his body collapsed down heavily on her. A loud snore erupting in her ear from the face buried in the pillow under her head.

Lara struggled to roll her husband off her and push him as far towards the edge of the king sized bed as she could. She rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. Between her husbands snores came Karen's gentle moans from next door. Of course, Ted didn't get whiskey dick and or course, Ted didn't have any compunctions against fucking his wife after he'd cheated on her earlier. Karen's moans grew louder before turning into a little scream of pleasure. Lara briefly felt jealous now that she knew how good Ted's dick felt. She was aroused listening to her friends fuck next door, but resisted the urge to touch herself. Her eyes closed and she fell asleep picturing how good Ted's big black cock had felt.

"You're so big," she gasped, grabbing Okeke's big black cock and guiding it inside her pussy as she lowered herself down on his shaft. "Told ya I'd fuck ya if you broke da law again," said the naked black man beneath her. Okeke's muscular torso glistened with sweat as she ran her small white hands over his hard chest. "You feel so good, Lara," he told her in Ted's voice. Lara bent down to kiss him. His dark black flat nose and his broad lips no longer seemed ugly to her. They kissed passionately. Lara was on all fours, luxuriating in the feeling of Ted's cock inside her. She turned to look over her shoulder smiling at the dark skinned black man fucking her from behind. She loved Ted's black cock more then anything in the world. She turned to look at the policeman forcing them to fuck. The white man had opened his uniform, he was fit and good looking but his penis was so small at a hard five inches. "Oh Ted, that nigger's penis is so little," she heard herself say. "I see da mon's little penis," said Ted's deep voice behind her. The real Ted in the Bahamian police uniform stepped up to her mouth. It was Ray's penis jutting out from Ted's body. The penis went completely limp even as she wrapped her lips around it. She took the limp penis inside her mouth, her lips kissing his pubes. It started to grow and grow and grow. The penis pushed down her throat and she opened her eyes to see herself staring down a long black shaft. It jerked, pumping thick rich seed down her throat. She milked the shaft, wanting more because it tasted so good. Both men pulled their cocks out and Lara found herself on her knees, cupping her breasts, mouth open and tongue out as both the giant black cocks hosed her with their semen. "I should clean up," said Lara dripping with sperm. She walked down the beach to the cove, the clear blue water was now a thick white pudding. Lara touched it with her toes, the hot sperm lapping at her feet felt orgasmic as she lowered herself into it. Lara floated on her back in the buoyant pool of hot cum, rubbing the thick sperm into her breasts, forcing it between her legs and licking it off her fingers.

Lara awoke with a start! She was belly down on the bed, ass up in the air. She could feel her arousal running down her thighs. She was so wet, she wondered if Ray had fucked her in her sleep or maybe Ted's sperm was finally leaking out, but it was all her. She heard a groan from the bathroom and then the shower turned on. Ray walked out of the bathroom ten minutes later with a towel around his waist. "Good morning," she said.

Ray stopped and brought his hand up to his forehead, rubbing his temples. "Not so loud," he moaned.

The edges of Lara's mouth curled up in a wry grin. She hoped both Ray and Ted would be completely miserable out on the water fishing today, but then she felt guilty for thinking it. This was vacation after all and they should have fun even if Ray was abandoning her to go on the comped fishing trip. Maybe she and Karen would have a good time shopping alone? Oh, by the way Karen, I fucked your husband yesterday. I hope you don't mind. "Maybe you shouldn't have gotten so drunk last night," she said, her tone sounding more bitchy then she intended.

"You think?" groaned Ray, going to her purse and looking for her bottle of aspirin.

Lara watched Ray get ready from bed. He dressed and leaned down to kiss her before leaving. She heard him knock on Ted and Karen's door a moment later. Lara got out of bed and stretched. She walked over to the balcony and peeked out through the curtain. It was early, but the sun was out and bright. Some resort employees were preparing for the day in the pool and bar area. A few couples were walking the beach and there was one jogger down by the water. Early enough it was still pretty quiet.

Lara strolled to the bathroom and took her own shower. She still felt dirty from yesterday's events and lathered herself up well before shaving her legs, under her arms, and pubic mound. She stepped out of the shower and rubbed lotion all over her body to keep her skin soft and smooth in the tropical sun. When she finished, she tied her bikini on and pulled a flowered summer dress over her body before tying her wet brown hair up in a ponytail. Her belly growled and she was just thinking about going down for some breakfast when there was a knock at the door. She figured it was Karen or housekeeping. They could clean her room while she was downstairs eating. She walked to the door and pulled it open. Lara gasped in shock as the black photographer grinned at her, his missing black tooth standing out from the yellowish bad teeth. She slammed the door shut.

Lara took several steps back from the door staring at it in horror. The islander knocked again. She stepped forward and peered through the peephole. He wore the same exact clothes as yesterday. His camera was around his neck. He was holding an envelope. He knocked again. "Open de door Meez Clark," he said.

"Go away," she growled through the door. She watched as he stooped, something sliding under the door at her feet. Lara felt the color drain from her face as she bent to pick it up.

"Open up," said Kimbo again.

Lara looked down at the picture of herself with her eyes closed riding her husband's penis on the beach yesterday. The persistent little fuck knocked again, but she ignored it. She could live with this. She and Ray might even own a piece of this resort when they got done suing it. The second picture to come under the door, she couldn't live with. She was on her back with Ted guiding his cock into her. Ugly bastard must have doubled back when her out of shape husband was chasing him down. The third picture clearly showed Ted inside her and their lips were preparing to kiss. The look on her face was one of pure love and lust for the man inside her. The fourth showed her riding Ted. Ted was sucking her distended nipple. The cameraman must have a hell of a zoom for the picture looked like a close up professional porn picture. The next picture that slid under the door showed her sucking the end of a giant black cock and she quickly pulled the door open. "About time," said the islander, still grinning as he entered the room.

Kimbo walked deeper into the room scanning it before turning to face her. His dark eyes swept the curves of her body, climbing her legs, the broad flare of her hips and trim waist before settling in on the impressive cleavage displayed by her dress. Lara crossed her arms across her chest. "What do you want?" she asked, angrily. "I can't pay you much, my husband controls our finances, but I have a hundred dollars in my purse. Let me have all the pictures and it's yours."

"I don't want monee, Meez Clark." Kimbo eyed her body, his tongue coming out to lick across his lips. "I want you. It not everyday I get to fucks a rich white bitch from da mainland.

Lara's mouth fell open and she gasped in shock. She stepped out of his way, pointing a shaking hand towards the door. "Get out. NOW! I'm going to call hotel security."

"No you eez not, Meez Clark." Kimbo shook his head. "You eez going to let me fucks you."

"There's no way in hell that's going to happen. Get out! Please? My husband will be back any minute."

"No he won't. He just left for an all day fishing trip courtesy of me, but I'll leave. If you're sure dats what you want," said Kimbo shrugging and Lara exhaled with relief that he had caved. "Do you have a social media account, Meez Clark. Lara is it? An account I can post some pictures on, perhaps to all your friends to? Just wondering. Eez your husband a friend perhaps? No matter, I'm sure I'll see him later tonight. Maybe I'll meet him at the dock. Take some pictures of his big catch for him. Show him some other pictures."

"FUCK YOU!" she growled.

"That's da plan, Meez Clark or I can leave. The choice is yours." Kimbo walked over to the balcony and looked out the window while she stared at him in horror. He turned around and removed the camera from around his neck, placing it on the dresser. Kimbo's shirt was already open. He let it fall to the floor.

"Please god no," groaned Lara watching the ugly man strip. He was too skinny for his distended belly. He looked like some malnourished African from an old National Geographic magazine. Worse, he didn't seem to realize how ugly his smile was because he kept grinning at her lasciviously. Even as she crinkled her nose in disgust, his tongue slipped out between his yellowed teeth to lick across his lips. His hands came down to push his shorts down and she remembered the size of his penis from yesterday even as the shorts fell down around his ankles and the photographer stepped out of them leaving him nude, but for tattered old sandals on his feet. His obscenely large penis might actually have been slightly smaller the Okeke's, but on Kimbo's skinny body, the monster looked like a third leg. "I can't take that thing," she blurted.

"That's what all da mainland bitches say," he laughed, still grinning disgustingly. "But once dey gets some black islander cock balls deep in da pussy, they eez hooked on the Bahamian black snake."

"You can't be serious?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

"I can't fuck you. I'm trying to have a baby with my husband."

"Dats not my problem, Meez Clark."

"I'll yank it for you."

"I can yank it myself."

"I'll suck it then," she said, staring at the long shaft. It even rose a little more under her gaze. She caught herself wondering if his seed would taste as good as Okeke's and she felt disgusted with herself. It had tasted good though, she thought, her tongue coming out to wet her lips even as her stomach growled reminding her that she hadn't had breakfast yet.

"I can do that myself to," said Kimbo and Lara had no doubt he was telling the truth. "But I will let you suck it." Lara sighed in relief. "Take that dress off first." Lara nodded as Kimbo sat himself down in a chair beside the table. She pulled the sundress off over her head. He was sitting on his lower back, obscene cock thrust up before his paunch. It had a slight curve to the shaft before ending on that dark black plum-sized head. His balls were splayed out under it. They really were the size of two coconuts she thought as they dangled over the edge of the chair between his open legs. "Bikini to," he ordered.

For some reason, she couldn't take her eyes of his cock. Her hands absentmindedly went to the strings on her bikini, but she pulled them back. "No, my bathing suit stays on."

"Just da top then. Let me see dem beeg white teetees."

Lara nodded. She let her top fall to the floor. Even as she exposed her breasts, her vagina shot out a little squirt of juice in her panties and she realized, her bottoms were soaked. She kneeled so that the ugly man couldn't see how wet she was. She kneeled too far away from him and she had to crawl on her hands and knees towards him, her big breasts dangling like udders beneath her before she had crawled between his knees. Kimbo looked down at her, saying nothing as he bared his ugly teeth in a smug almost contemptuous grin. Lara took hold of the base of his penis. It was sticking straight out now. Lara sat straight up on her knees, staring at his cock. She couldn't take her eyes off it. She let her hand slide up the shaft to the bulbous black cock head surprised when a strong squirt of pre cum shot from the large pee slit. His cock was absolutely perfect. There was no other word for it. So thick, her fingers didn't meet as she gripped it's shaft. So hard, she could have hammered a nail with it. So out of place attached to such a skinny ugly man.

"It's not gonna suck itself, beetch."

Lara pulled the head down towards her mouth and let her tongue run over the fat tip. Her tongue circled the helmet and glans even as she loosened her jaw, mouth opening wide, as her lips engulfed it in her mouth. Having tasted her first black cock yesterday, Lara knew more of what to expect today. She relaxed her throat and took the head in as deep as she could. She quickly succeeded in taking more of Kimbo's shaft down her throat then she had Okeke's yesterday, but then she had more control today without the distraction of Ted fucking her. She bobbed her head slowly and sloppily letting her saliva drip down his shaft to lubricate it even as her hand began jerking off the half of his cock she couldn't swallow. Lara feared there was something wrong with her. She was enjoying herself. Her body was responding with a yearning lust for this big cock. Her nipples were hard, aching erasers, and her pussy was gushing with desire. She was a desirable, young, sexy, white American housewife with a body to die for, yet she felt like she was the privileged one sucking this ugly black islander. Privileged to be on her knees servicing such a magnificent cock. She sucked harder, taking more down her throat and stroking less as she redoubled her efforts. Either she had some sort of sick size fetish or it was her overly hormonal ovulation that was driving her to seek out the man best suited to impregnate her. Lara used her free hand to reach up and cup his scrotum. His balls were so full and heavy. So much sperm was inside them waiting for release. Lara immediately had several involuntary muscle spasms in her pussy that had her wondering if she'd just experienced a small orgasm.

Lara felt herself choking and opened her eyes surprised to see his pubes were only inches from her nose. She'd unconsciously taken his cock deeper down her throat then she had Okeke's yesterday. She quickly pulled back until his cock head freed her mouth. His shiny glistening cock bobbed before her as she gasped for air.

"Try using dem teetees, Meez Clark."

Lara moved closer and sat up straight so that she could engulf the black man's cock between her soft white breasts. She squeezed them together and bounced, her breasts sliding up and down his huge shaft. Her fingers were near her erect nipples and she couldn't resist giving them a quick pinch. She gasped loudly in surprise at the intense stab of pleasure that turned her leaking vagina into Niagara Falls. Her fingers stayed on her nipples, pinching and tugging on them even as her head bent so that she could lick the tip of his cock. The plum sized head of his cock was as hard as a golf ball. It was such a dark black it was almost purple. Even the slit down the center was huge. Her breasts felt warm, hot even. Either from the friction or the fact that his hard cock was simply giving off a lot of heat. The head looked bigger to, no longer a plum, but a small apple, the pee slit as large as her eye and it was opening...

Lara closed her eyes just as the first blast of hot seed hit her in the face. There was so much it covered everything with his hot sticky sperm. She sat back on her legs and felt the second blast of cum strike her chest and breasts. Blind, she reached out and caught a third blast of sperm on her breasts before her hand found the bucking cock. She leaned forward, mouth open just as more semen shot into her open mouth. She swallowed just as her mouth closed over the still engorged cock head. His hot seed filled her mouth four more times, her throat gulping down every drop before filling again. Kimbo's cum tasted every bit as good as the black cop's had yesterday just as she'd somehow known it would. So good, her hands stroked his shaft, trying to milk it for every drop.

Lara kept stroking the shaft even after it had ceased leaking semen. She stroked it until she felt a hand on her sticky forehead pushing her off the end of his cock. Kimbo reached down and grabbed her arms, helping her to her feet. "Direct me to the bathroom, please," she asked, still blind while licking her lips. He placed his hands on her hips and turned her around replacing his hands on her hips over the strings on her bikini bottoms. He wasn't moving her to the bathroom though. He only walked her a few paces before he moved his hands up to her shoulder and pushed her forwards. Her hands reached out and caught the mattress even as his foot forced her to spread her legs open. She could feel the man's huge cock head pushing against her soaked pussy lips even as she realized her bikini bottoms were falling to the floor. Her labia pushed inwards, then spread open, slurping the giant black cock head inside her. She was so aroused she took him inside with such ease it both shocked and scared her.

Lara was so confused she didn't have time to object. She'd agreed to get him off with the express intention of saving her pussy from having to take such a huge monster. How was he not only still hard, but ready to immediately go again? Ray would be fast asleep and snoring within minutes of cumming. "Aaaah!" she cried feeling the enormous cock head forcing it's was deeper in her pussy. "It's so biiig!" she muttered in disbelief. Never in her wildest dreams would Lara have imagined she'd have a black man's cock inside her pussy. She'd never imagined she'd ever cheat on Ray, never wanted to until she'd met Ted. "It's so big," she whispered as the black cock worked it's way deeper and deeper. It was stretching her so wide, dormant nerve endings inside her vagina were awakening and starting to tingle. "So big...so big... so good," she admitted, hanging her head low in defeat. To her shame, her pussy was squeezing his shaft, her muscle spasms pulling inwards wanting him deeper. Lara was grateful that her face was still covered in sperm, blinding her. She couldn't look over at the wall mirror and see the man fucking her. So he was black, but did he have to be so ugly? "FUCK! Gawd! So big. Fuck!" The monster cock was inches deeper then Ted had gone now and there was still more to give, but the head was starting to bang on her cervix hurting her a little. Then her pussy was empty as he yanked his cock out. "Noooo," she moaned in disappointment, again surprising herself.

123456...8