Bail or Jail

Story Info
Uh oh. Poppa got in trouble again. What will Debbie do now?
2.8k words
4.1
6.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are fictional works of erotic horror/crime fiction. Some readers may find the content offensive, triggering, or pornographic. All characters are 18+. The author does not encourage or condone any actions or behaviors contained in these stories. Any characters, settings, or scenarios are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people, locations, or events are entirely coincidental. (Leave any comments you want)

Bail or Jail

By Lynx

When Debbie got home from her part-time job, her poppa was handcuffed facedown in the dirt with Officer Hal's knee on his back. Officer Rex stood on the porch smoking a cigarette like he was waiting on something. She walked up to the trailer and saw her poppa was drunk again. He struggled against the cuffs until his wrists were raw.

"Gyt thu furk off meh!" her poppa shouted, slurring his words.

"Doug here made us chase him all the way out here," Officer Rex said. "Drunk driving."

"Plus possession of a handgun with no serial number," Officer Hal said.

Officer Rex whistled. "Your daddy's in a lot of trouble, Debra."

This wasn't the first time her poppa got in trouble. He was always getting thrown in the drunk tank or getting charged with assault for bar fights. Officer Rex blew smoke from between his lips, tossed out his cigarette, and crushed it under his boot as he walked over to her. Debbie gulped. She had gotten in trouble a few times too so she had run into Officer Rex too. Even though she was twenty now, she still had to look up at him. Debbie barely came up to his chest.

The first time Debbie ran into Officer Rex she was eighteen and drunk off vanilla vodka. The house party had stupid music and she kept getting groped in the dark living room. She left without her friends and stumbled home. Debbie was just a block from the trailer park when Officer Rex pulled her over. And after he read her I.D. he gave her the same disappointed look he was giving her now.

"Can't you just let him go?" Debbie asked. Her poppa was still squirming on the ground like a pathetic worm on a hook. There was dried vomit down the front of his shirt.

"Let him go?" Rex asked. "Since when does my badge say 'dog catcher'?"

"Come on. Please?" She looked down at the ground and started kind of whispering. "Can't we do like before? Like that one time?"

He chuckled under his breath and shook his head. "I'm afraid a front seat hand job won't cut it this time, Debra."

"Please?"

"You really want to keep your daddy out of jail, don't you?" Officer Rex glanced over at his partner and gave him a nod. "How about we go inside and you show me your bedroom?"

"My bedroom?" Debbie squinted for a second but then she said. "Oh."

"What?" he snorted. "You're a virgin or something? Saving yourself for marriage?"

"No...But..."

"Hurry up before I change my mind."

That one time Officer Rex caught her drunk, Debbie couldn't even walk in a straight line. She failed the breathalyzer test. When he put her in handcuffs, she started crying her eyes out until he told her to shut up. He didn't feel one bit sorry for her. Rex said eighteen was old enough to know she was too young to drink liquor. Debbie begged for another chance and thought he was ignoring her until he finally took the handcuffs off.

Once she was in the passenger seat, he got beside her in the driver's seat and put her hand in his lap. Debbie was so shocked she thought it was an accident at first but when his fat cock twitched against her hand and he unzipped his uniform, she knew it was on purpose. He wanted a hand job and told her to stroke his pale, fleshy meat until he cummed. She couldn't look him in the eye as she tugged him up and down. He leaned his seat back and grunted while she juiced his swollen cock. Officer Rex was so hard, she couldn't close her fingers all the way around him. Her tired arm was burning but when she slowed down, he complained she wasn't doing her part of the deal.

It was embarrassing to remember. He was hard as a police baton, grunting and thrusting his hips up, telling her she was "lucky as shit" he didn't have a rubber. He kept reminding Debbie he could stick that big baton between her legs whenever he wanted until he shot his cum all over the steering wheel. Now, here he was again, looking down at her with a big greedy smile.

"No! Gitta way!" her poppa shouted from the ground. "Mudder Fugger! Gitta way!"

"Easy Doug." Officer Hal pulled his service weapon, put his foot back on her poppa's back, and aimed down. "You're getting aggressive."

Even though her poppa was piss drunk, he was just with it enough to figure out what was going down between his daughter and Officer Rex. So when the officer took Debbie's hand and they walked to the trailer together, Doug started kicking at the ground and pulling at his handcuffs. Snot ran down his nose. Debbie's knees were already shaking but she felt sick hearing her poppa sob like a beat down bitch at a dog race. Officer Hall shouted "fucking drunk" and kicked him in the rib. Debbie shouted "poppa" and tried to run to him but Officer Rex grabbed her arm and squeezed hard.

"You can give him a hug later," he said.

Her poppa had pissed himself. She could see the wet stain spread across his pants just before Officer Rex yanked her arm. She got pretty much dragged into the trailer and stumbled inside. Rex slammed the door shut behind him. Nobody had cleaned the trailer so there were cigarette butts, porn magazines, junk food wrappers, old newspapers, and dirty clothes everywhere. He followed Debbie back to her bedroom and shut the flimsy door behind her. His big shadow fell on her back. Debbie had always been skinny and short for her age. She had brown eyes, freckles across her nose, and big ears. Her dirty brown hair fell down to her shoulders and covered them up. She got her ears and nose were pierced so she would look more mature but they didn't really work. Officer Rex was 6'5", probably weighed 250lbs, and had rock hard muscles from pumping iron at the police station. He was used to taking down criminals who were even bigger than him.

"You don't clean up your room?" Officer Rex picked a pair of panties up off her bed and tucked them in his back pocket. He didn't even look at her when he said, "Get naked. Strip."

"Can I turn the lights out first?" Debbie asked.

Officer Rex started unbuttoning his shirt. "Whatever."

By the time she flicked off the light switch and turned around, Rex was completely naked sitting on her bed. His uniform was bunched up on the floor, his gun was on the nightstand next to her ballerina music box, and his cock was twitching. Debbie slowly walked back over to him and he growled "Strip!" at her again. Debbie raised her shirt and showed her belly button but stopped before she reached her nipples. She thought maybe she could still change his mind.

"Can't we just do hand stuff?" Debbie asked and forced herself to smile. "Please? I really liked last time..."

Officer Rex's eyes were as cold as a dead fish. He wasn't smiling. "Don't make me tell you again, Debra."

Debbie lifted her shirt, dropped it on the floor, and unhooked her bra. Topless now, she unbuttoned her jeans and slid those down too until they were bunched around her ankles. She kicked off her shoes, then her bunched up pants, and stood there in nothing but her blue panties. Officer Rex nodded at her, and she knew he meant "panties too" so she slid them off past her thighs and knees. Before she could even start to feel ashamed, Officer Rex grabbed her off her feet and dragged her into her bed.

"Atta girl." Rex pushed her back on the mattress until she was flat on her back. "You're clean, right?"

"What?" Debbie asked, breathing faster, looking up at his hard face. She could feel his heavy cock throbbing against her trembling leg. "Clean?"

"You don't have any fucking diseases, do you?" he asked as he climbed on top of her. "Do you!?"

"No!" She shook her head.

"Good." Officer Rex snorted and spit phlegm on the tip of his cock. The phlegm hung off the head, wobbling back and forth as he leaned over top of Debbie. "Because if I catch anything from you..."

Before Debbie could say a word, Officer Rex grabbed her wrists and put all his weight down on her. He was so much heavier than she thought. Debbie felt the air pushed out of her lungs. He wrestled his way between her legs until she couldn't close them, pressed the dripping head of his cock against her tight pussy, and thrust deep as he could. He rocked his body back and forth, prying his way in.

Debbie thought she could handle it. At first, she thought she could just stare over his shoulder at the ceiling and get it over with. But every time Debbie thought Rex was all the way inside her, he slid another inch inside. Tight as she was down there, he had trouble stretching her open but that didn't stop him from trying. Officer Rex just plunged deeper, harder, thrusting faster, groaning, letting his heavy balls slap against her until it sounded like marbles slapping together. Debbie twisted her face and grit her teeth.

"Can you go slower?" she asked.

"No."

Before she could ask again, Officer Rex sped up. He took her as hard as he could. Debbie could barely take it. She wriggled and kicked, her heels thudding on the mattress, legs up in the air. Her wrists were pinned down to the bed and his squeezing bruised her. Her ballerina music box fell off her night table and crashed on the floor. The bed started squeaking like a hurt mouse and that sound mixed with Rex's ugly grunts. Sweat ran down his forehead and dripped on her face. His chest hair was damp and Debbie could smell his cologne all over her.

"I'll let you tire yourself out this time," Rex muttered. "Give it all you got!"

He clenched his teeth, pulled his hips back, and slammed deep between her legs. Debbie tried to push him off but she might as well have tried to push a train off the tracks. It wasn't happening. She started getting winded and knew she couldn't keep struggling forever. Officer Rex built up a lot of stamina chasing down criminals and he wasn't getting tired at all. Debbie put up a feeble struggle for a few more minutes before she went limp. Do it for poppa, she whimpered to herself. Do it for poppa.

"That's right, Debra." Rex slammed her into the mattress, going until he was balls deep inside. "Do it for Doug."

She thought he would be gentler once she stopped squirming but she was wrong. Debbie clenched her teeth and scrunched up her face as her b cup breasts jiggled back and forth. Legs open, she closed her eyes and tried to ignore the splitting in half feeling deep in her gut. All she could hear was Officer Rex grunting, the mattress squeaking like a trapped bird, and her poppa's pathetic sobbing outside. She didn't have a choice. Debbie opened herself and took the fuck, hips rocking against the huffing, puffing wolf on top of her.

That's when it came for her. The grinding, the friction, the full feeling mixed with the raunchy wet smell of sex filling the room. Debbie clenched her teeth and wrapped her legs around Officer Rex's waist. He pulled back and raised his hips up to thrust again but Debbie's legs were so tight around him that she lifted off the bed too. She clung to him with his cock still impaled balls deep inside and it stayed there, stuck inside her as he pounded her into the mattress grunting "fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over and over. Debbie's whole body started to twitch and her damp pussy clamped down on his cock. Her tummy did somersaults as she milked Rex's meat and her mind went fuzzy. Debbie shook from top to bottom and her eyes rolled back in her head. She let out a sound she never made before and, outside, her poppa let out a howl like a lost dog. Officer Rex pressed her into the mattress, grunting and snorting like a rabid hog in heat, and gave three more ball deep thrusts before moaning "fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck" in her ear.

Officer Rex's baton hard cock shot ropes of wet ball gravy between her legs. He collapsed on top of her, trapping her under his weight while he drained his big nuts. Debbie wanted to vomit every time she felt his softening meat twitch and ooze more cum inside her. She stared at her nightstand and shivered under him as he caught his breath. After a few minutes laying on top of her, Rex pulled his slimy meat from her pussy and sat up. She stared at the ceiling with her legs wide open leaking up. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Officer Rex stumble from her bed like a shaved bear waking up after winter. He put his uniform back on, picked up his service weapon, and picked up her ballerina music box off the floor.

"Don't be stupid and get knocked up." Officer Rex set the box on her nightstand. "Because if you do, you're on your own. Got it?"

"I won't."

"You really love your poppa, don't you?" He looked her up and down. "You better keep him out of trouble. Next time I might not be so generous."

"I will."

Debbie closed her legs, pulled her covers over her naked body. She could still feel his cum oozing across her legs. She was ready to fall asleep but Officer Rex told her to get dressed and peel her poppa up off the ground outside. Debbie's body was sore when she put her jeans and top back on. When she went outside, her poppa was still crying and she could smell his wet piss-stained paints from the trailer door. His forehead was lying in a puddle of vomit. Officer Hall was disgusted with him and just sat on the hood of their cop car with a cigarettte waiting on his partner. Officer Rex leaned down and unlocked her poppa's hand cuffs.

"You know you brought this shit on yourself, Doug so don't be sore about this." Officer Rex gave her poppa a hard kick in the gut and Officer Hal snorted when poppa vomited again. "And you call yourself a fucking man?"

Debbie cried "poppa" and rushed to his side. She crouched down and tried to wipe the vomit off his face with his shirt. Officer Hall rolled down the passenger window and told her to "clean that trash off the street" before they wrote her a ticket. He was still laughing at his own joke when Officer Rex drove off. When Debbie grabbed her poppa's arm and tried to help him up off the ground, he pushed her away as hard as he could. She fell down into the dust and felt all the places her body ached.

"Gyt thu furk off meh, yuh furking whore!" Doug climbed to his feet and wiped the vomit off his face. "Gyt thu furk outta my way!"

Debbie picked herself up. Her insides still hurt but she felt warm inside too. And dizzy. Her poppa stumbled past her and made it to the front door before tripping over himself and crashing into the living room table. Debbie rushed over to help and this time he let her but he couldn't look her in the eye. She held her breath and tried not to smell the piss drying on his legs as she helped him into the shower. She let him wash up while she sat on the toilet pissing out as much as Officer Rex's cum as she could. Debbie's pussy was so bruised and swollen the semen barely oozed out. It plopped in the toilet in long drips and she could feel most of it still swimming around inside her. Her poppa broke down crying again and curled up in a naked ball on the tub floor. He did the same thing when momma left them. Debbie watched him to make sure he didn't drown. She couldn't afford to have a baby but she couldn't afford birth control either. Debbie decided tomorrow, she would go see Bambi down the street and see if she could borrow some Plan B pills. Only another Bumpkin girl would get what happened and not ask too many questions. Debbie flushed the toilet and closed her eyes. Somewhere out there a police siren screamed in the dark.