Bait and Switch Ch. 01

Story Info
Shrunken to 3 ft tall, wanting a giantess, owned by a giant.
1.6k words
3.79
8.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers

This story will be from the perspective of a man shrunken to 3 feet tall. This story will contain heavy non-consent elements. This story will contain forced feminization and M/m. Please comment feedback and your ideas. You have been warned, and I hope you love it!

-FiveDots

_______________________________

Written in ink: *My fantasy summarized is...* 'To be shrunken to three feet tall and owned by a beautiful woman.' If only I could go back in time and stop myself from going through with it, from signing the paper work, from being so fucking horny.

I had filled out all the forms, paid the...quite expensive...fees, and presented for my appointment at Fetish and Fantasies, "Where Dreams Come True!" I hadn't told a soul, how could I? The website had presented a clinical setting, maybe that was just a front, the actual facility had been a non-descript warehouse type building lost in a whole city of generic warehouses. I had not been deterred by the disappointing setting, I was desperate to live out my fantasy. For as long as I could remember I had desired to be hip height and kept by a wonderful woman, treated gently...and at times harshly...but owned nonetheless.

Shrinking was a new tech but a service this company purported to offer, they even had testimonials of exactly my desired fantasy along with many more that were made possible with the recent developments in body altering technology. I understood that they would do their best to match me with the perfect woman, ideally one with a giantess fetish. So many forms to sign, so many agreements, so many pages of paper work I glossed over. Standard bullshit, I was anxious to get to the fun, desperate even. I should have paid more attention.

I had to speak with a doctor first, her nurse basically just checked the boxes that needed to be checked, having no risk factors made mine an easy case for her. The psychologist actually took longer, confirming I was of sound mind to make such huge decisions. I suppose 'horny out of his mind' was not a disqualifying condition. Then I had met with the matchmaker, spilling my guts, telling her about every one of my size-related fantasies so she could pair me with the perfect woman, every humiliating and disgusting detail, every single one went from her pen to paper. And with that I was prepped and reclined as if going into surgery. I fell asleep before even being wheeled into the alteration room, giddy to wake up in the home of my new owner, the sedative doing its job.

.....

Dreamless sleep broke with a sensation of being lifted, I wanted to come to but I drifted back to sleep, now a couch. I could just sense that my new owner, my giantess, was taking care of me, it was an amazing feeling in my subconscious as I started to surface.

When I finally did awaken, it was to pots and pans rattling in another room, music playing in the distance, I was naked under a blanket but for a surgical gown. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, the light was dim but still too much. I pushed the blanket down, my arms felt heavy. I turned to sit up, taking in the room. I was expecting to see 'Live, Laugh, Love' and wine decorations of a single woman, the pastels of a college girl or the earth tones of a more mature woman, but the room wasn't particularly well decorated at all. Maybe she had just moved, maybe she wasn't the type, either way I just had to see her.

I had this fantasy in my head of walking into the room, seeing her for the first time, discovering just how tall she was, how short I was, I had thought about this for so long, so many light nights alone imagining...it was finally real, it was finally happening.

The couch was huge, the floor felt far away, my legs felt like rubber as I dropped to the floor, collapsing to the ground. I was living the clichés of all of my favorite stories! I used the coffee table to climb to my feet again, ignoring the papers that sat there detailing my transformation, my contract, a power of attorney and more. There was something more important to take in. The size comparisons to furniture, to the room itself, it could all wait...I wanted to see her, to look up at her, to take her in and stand in awe and fear.

I stumbled towards the light spilling in from the other room, hearing the footsteps coming to investigate the *thud* of my drop from the couch, my feet carrying me to the doorway, the shadow approaching with booming footsteps shaking the house, it was all so perfect, just as I had imagined it. I turned the corner, looking up in preparation, face ecstatic, now twisting the other way, jaw opening wide as I saw him... *HIM?!?!*

I fell backwards as I had intended...but not in awe, in horrific disappointment.

"Yeah," a deep voice chuckled, light beaming around the shadowed form as he entered the dim room, "I felt the same way when I opened your container, names Ryan by the way, I told them I wanted a chick."

I crawled backwards in disbelief, backing away from the tall figure as he took another step forward, "No, no, no, this can't be right..." I muttered to myself, pinching my arm, having to pinch it extra hard to get a reaction, my skin felt especially tough. Crawling to my feet, hurrying away as if he wasn't there, my joints tough to move, shuffling through the papers on the coffee table till I came to the one with my picture attached, reading through my details to confirm everything was right.

"Age...yes, height, yes, desired height 3 feet tall, yes, no pre-existing conditions, okay...here we go... 'To be shrunken to three feet tall and owned by a beautiful woman.'" It was right there as clear as day, followed by all the details of my fetish I had discussed with the matchmaker, every single detail, the ownership/pet-slave dynamic I craved, the punishment I needed, the "non-consensual" sex needed to get off. The details spilled onto an addendum page with more notes about my fetish and my fantasies, I had spilled my soul in a way I had never done before, everything was there! I kept reading to the bottom, to the paragraphs that each required my initials, "Client agrees to any non-substantial deviations, as deemed by the Corporation, from his or her desired fantasy(ies) to better facilitate matchmaking."

I looked back at the guy, this Ryan, "Non-substantial deviations???" I repeated in astonishment, "I would call this pretty fucking substantial!" I complained, my voice sounding small and squeaky now that I was trying to project, my jaw felt oddly stretched, maybe a breathing or feeding tube while I was under?

"Tell me about it!" He boomed, "I spent a lot of money on this shit, saved up and everything! I did the same thing, I re-read my details and I definitely requested a chick, what a fucking rip-off! I googled it though and it sounds like there are a lot of complaints if you dig deep enough, all the easy-to-find reviews are curated, people say their clientele is predominantly male and they just advertise the chicks up front..."

"You feel ripped off?" I said, frustration taking me over...no, it worse than frustration; exasperation, catastrophic disappointment. "How do you think I feel? At least you're just out a bunch of money, they shrank me! I'm gonna have to go through that whole process again to get out of this mess, and I doubt they are going to do it for free, let alone give me a refund...that contract probably fucks me every which way."

My fingers stiff, I leafed by his information sheet too, seeing heterosexual checked at the top, finding the surgical report paper clipped at the bottom of the pile, the details of the procedure dictated into rough text, *Primary -- Reduction Fifty (50) Percent, Body, per donor specifications. Secondary -- Toughening, Body; Elasticity -- Yes and Yes, Double, per recipient specifications.*

"Say, Ryan," I recalled his name, "Out of curiosity...What is your fetish? What did you *wish* for?" I asked as I flipped back through the documents, skipping by one labelled guardianship, finding the one with his picture attached right as a large hand descended over my shoulder and plucked the papers away.

"Not quite as wild as wanting to be 3 feet tall," he chuckled. "Uh...it's probably easier if I just show you, should be pretty obvious when you see my bedroom, I set everything up so the chick I hoped to receive could see it..."

Of course, I followed down the hall as he turned and then entered a room, "Fine, show me and then I need you take me back to that place, probably going to cost me just as much to be regrown, sucks we got ripped off, maybe if we are lucky they will give us *refunds*..."

As I rounded the corner and the light flipped on I saw the figures positioned around his room. A woman in lingerie, no, clearly a doll, sitting in a chair, smiling eyes staring lifelessly into space...another sitting naked in a pile of dirty clothes, her synthetic hair tumbled over a pained face...a rubber arm sticking out of the closet...a silicone torso hanging from a sex swing....finally an extra curvy one, life size, reclining on the bed in pajamas with her hand extended invitingly, her cheeks red with passion...

Ryan's fetish was sex dolls. "What? Who said anything about *refunds*?"

FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers