Bait and Switch Ch. 02

Story Info
The giant will make due.
2.5k words
4.49
8.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers

You might want to read Ch. 01 first, these are short chapters. Continuing the themes, this will be from the perspective of a man shrunken to 3 feet tall. This story will contain heavy non-consent elements. This story will contain forced feminization and M/m. Please comment feedback and your ideas. You have been warned, and I hope you love it!

-FiveDots

_______________________________

"Who said anything about refunds."

I would have laughed if the implication wasn't so terrifying, if the tone wasn't so matter-of-fact. My head turned slowly, my neck craning to size this guy up, suddenly feeling very exposed in my hospital gown. "Yeah, I think we both should be able to get...refunds..." I said slowly, gone were any thoughts that we were being ripped off, this must have just been a correctable mistake.

I didn't like this guy, this guy explaining the source of his interest in sex dolls. "I had a girlfriend...my first girlfriend...we wanted to fuck, we were young, it was her idea even...obviously I wanted to fuck too, but like she was a little older and all. It didn't go well...I...I'm uh pretty big...like too big to even come close to fitting comfortably, it ruined it. She wasn't a virgin either. Talking to the psychologist at that place really helped me to trace my fetish back...to that....how she had told me I should find a rubber girlfriend...that I was a freak...a monster...Yeah, pretty brutal. I didn't know what else to do, I found a girl that could handle me, a rubber girl. I've...I've been, um, fucking them ever since, you know? I don't know, I'm not a fucking expert."

I wasn't at all sympathetic to this guy's traumatizing story. I mean, it's not like I didn't care, I just had larger concerns than this guy's thing being too big.

"I found that company, they claimed they could make a chick...able to handle...able to handle big things. I don't know, sounded like exactly what I needed. Thought they would send me a chick with a size fetish...size fetish like wanting to be able to fuck giant dildos and dicks and shit." Ryan walked over to one of the smaller dolls, disrobing it of its bra, panties, and stockings, all matching white. I didn't expect a box with a dude in it, I didn't expect you to be 3 feet fucking tall, and I didn't expect to receive a fucking power of attorney in my name. I just paid a bunch of money for a matchmaking service, you're the one that signed your whole life away." He pushed the bedroom door shut with a thud, "Try these on for size I guess," he offered as he tossed me the matching set he just pulled off of one of his dolls.

White lace smacked me in the face as I stood dumbfounded, "Are you fucking stupid or something? This company obviously ripped us off, we need to get our money back, or at least get me grown back to normal, I didn't sign up to be owned by some dude."

"Yeah, I know, I read your whole profile, you really spilled your guts to the psychologist. I just told her I wanted a chick that was as close to a rubber doll as possible, told her about my first girlfriend, told her I had half a dozen sex dolls at home...you have a whole rap sheet sitting on my coffee table. You like being dominated, you like being forced, you like being fucking owned. The way I see it, what's the difference between me owning one of these dolls and owning a dude? Put them on."

"Listen. If you're not willing to drive me back to the place, I'll call a fucking ride. You're a fucking prick, you know that? Someone is half-naked and you're gonna make him call a rideshare?"

I turned from the clothing and the giant man, towards the bedroom door, grabbing the knob with both hands...my hands didn't move quite as well as they used to, all of my joints were either more difficult to move or, like my jaw, a little looser. Nevertheless, with a twist and a pull, the door came my way until the knob strongly pulled away as the whole thing slammed shut. Ryan loomed overhead, a hand on the door.

"How are you going to call a ride without a phone? What would you say to the driver anyway? I bet you liquidated your assets in preparation of this, do you even have a dollar to your name? Nevermind that, how are you going to agree to be regrown? You signed a power of attorney, you consented to a guardianship, you literally don't have the right to contract with them...don't ask me, you're the freak that agreed to all that shit. But it ain't my fault you didn't get what you wanted, I didn't either, you don't see me complaining, I'm willing to make due...speaking of..." He knelt down, his face now level with mine, presenting himself off balance, inviting challenge, his body trapping me against the shut door, "Put...them...on."

I pushed him but it was over before it really started. He grabbed my shoulders as he fell, twisting us so we both fell, but he was up first, rolling on top of me. His body hadn't just awoken following surgery, his body hasn't been *toughened*, his body was huge...or at least mine was small. "How *tough* did they make you anyway? How stretchy? I told them I wanted a girl I could really throw around, you know, like a doll...They didn't get into specifics."

One hand held me to the ground, palm pushing tightly against my chest as two fingers grabbed at the skin of my upper arm. I watched in wide-eyed fascination as he pulled. I didn't scream, it didn't feel nearly as painful as it looked, but it sure didn't feel good either as the meat of my arm stretched away from my body, my fascination turning to horror as the pain grew the longer he pulled, mercifully letting my skin snap back into position. A huge paw grabbed my nose, twisting not any more than he needed to...I stared helplessly into his eyes as he explored the new elasticity of my body, he lost his breath in captivation...he was excited.

And then he was on his knees, lifting me under my armpits, hoisting my body to stand up on his bed. "Put them on, last warning before we find out how *tough* they made you," he said, delivering me the white panties, bra, and stockings again. I looked at the offered clothing with suspicion, thinking about it...he didn't give me the chance to think. Ryan's fastest movements didn't seem to make sense at his size, suddenly he was swinging, open handed, hard. His palm connected forcefully with the side of my head, sending me tumbling to the pillows at the head of his bed, spilling over the life size doll reclining there. My ear was ringing, my face burned, my vision wobbled...I should have lost consciousness...it was painful, but I was still here. I was even small compared to the doll, not much more than half its size. Sometimes I wished that smack would have knocked my head clean off.

He tossed the clothes to me again in my pillow pile and lurked as I put them on, sniffling back tears as the panties came up my legs and the bra held tightly around my chest, the stockings were tight but I managed to squeeze in my legs. These were women's clothes I was wearing, worse, they were doll clothes, they weren't made for me, they fit awkwardly but close enough. I wouldn't even be able to wear the outfit of the bigger doll Ryan was now removing from the bed, he had a new favorite now.

I tried to reason with him as he removed his shirt, "You...you can return me...we can return and...you can request a girl, I...I'll help you find one, I swear I won't stop until I find you a girl, let's just go back to...the...place..." my voice dropped off as he took down his pants and underwear, oh god he wasn't exaggerating. I had sensed his excitement since we entered this room, of course he was hard, he was teenage boy level hard, he was as excited as I had been approaching the kitchen, approaching my giantess owner. The first adjective that came to mind was monster....monster cock....maybe horse cock fit better. Long and thick, the thing looked like an elephant trunk between his leg. It was unsightly, disgustingly large, his story about his first girlfriend rejecting him made sense. Despite its size, it swung upwards in total excitement.

He picked up my argument, as he approached slowly, gaze on me, "Who is you guardian? Who has legal ownership over you, girl? I want to know, give me an answer?!"

He was stern, he raised his hand to smack me again, "Y-y-you do, but..." I took a step back on the bed, running out of space.

"Whose fantasy is it to be shrunken to 3 feet tall and owned? Hmmm?" He grabbed a few squirts from a nightstand bottle half-hidden behind a lamp, bringing the palm of lube to his cockhead, he knew what he was doing.

"M-mine...b-but-but..."

He was standing over me, one knee now on the bed, then another, even kneeling he was taller than me standing, one hand grabbing my shoulder, another sweeping my legs, lowering me onto my back, crawling over me. "But what?"

"B-but...I wanted a woman, I wanted a giantess to own me, I'm straight!" He grabbed one calf, his hand wrapping entirely around my small leg, pulling it, stretching it, twisting, contorting it upwards, another hand on my other leg, lifting it as well. I tried to fight, to push against him, but he was strong and I was stretchy and weak. I folded easily, my legs doing as he wished, my ankles passing my head as he got into position, this was my last chance I knew.

"R-Ryan...think about this, please. I wanted a woman, I still want a woman, I'm not gay, I didn't sign up to become your shrunken sex slave..." It stung to say the words.

"Not sex slave..." Breathless words, this disgusting man's fantasy was coming true, my previously unimaginable nightmare, white panties pulled aside, a head that I could only compare to my fist...maybe an apple, pressed against my tight hole, was it still tight? It pressed in a little circle, smearing the sticky lube and precum around my tight entrance. "Not sex slave...." His back arched in tingling pleasure as he mouthed the words of his fetish, "sex doll."

The noises matched his words as he pushed in with a *schlorp*. I pushed against him, my whole body tensing to prevent the intrusion of Ryan's disgustingly large cock but my most important muscles were stretchy and weak, elastic like a doll, I was built to take him...almost. I clenched my teeth in pain, my tissue didn't tear, it stretched to accommodate him...but just like the pinching of my arm or my nose, it still hurt, he was still distending me, he was still too big, he wasn't going to stop.

Inch after inch after painful inch, he pushed downwards and forwards, lifting my ass off the bed, bending my back, I felt like I was being rolled into a ball. He stared down at me in fascination, his mouth hanging open, hot disgusting breath on my face as his fingers stroked the stocking fabric coving my ankle, feeling the odd texture of my skin beneath it, drool falling to land on my cheek.

His lips came together for a contented smile as he bottomed out. Years of pain, rejection, finally he fit. Grinding his hips against mine in satisfaction, he leaned against my body, tears of joy forming in the corners of his eyes as tears of horror filled mine, he pressed his forehead against my own, sharing our breathing as he withdrew an inch but immediately came back in, wanting to be inside of my body again, another inch out, another inch back in, then he slowly withdrew half-way. Every toy had its own distinctive sound depending on material, we learned the distinctive *schlick, schlop* of my elastic body...

He held me close like a lover, arms wrapping around my shoulders, his broad chest and shoulders holding my legs in the air. I gnashed my teeth trying to fight the tears that quietly ran from me, too much pain to react...but my instincts told me to be quiet, to not invite his emotionality out any more than it already was. He sobbed in emotional fulfillment, our mutual silence but for the disgusting fucking noises coming from my poor asshole as he slowly sawed me in two, rutting his horse cock in another person for the first time, his shrunken girl...his sex doll. And just like that, he pressed his face further against mine, mixing his warm tears with mine, pressing his lips against my frown, forcing me to close my mouth as he kissed me, a passion he had been practicing for so long against the non-responsive, against his dolls, his thrusting increasing, distinctive sex noises of a man using an elastic asshole, his back tightening.

"You're warm," he whispered with a smile, "I l-love..it, you feel so warm..." his words close, intimate as he came, grinding rhymical, moaning as only a man without an audience can do, embarrassing, loud, disturbing. His rhythm remained constant, a man used to fucking dolls finally fucking another person if you could call me that. I felt it happening but I was powerless to stop it, merely shaking my head as much as he would let me, mouthing the word "No..." against his lips as he sloppily pressed against mine, sloppily spilling seed inside of me, groaning against my lips, the first burst flowing from him and into me, changing the sound he made when he pushed and withdrew, a sloppier, nastier sound mixed with his moans, *Schlip, Schlrop*. "You're so warm..." he groaned, finding room within me for his disgusting deposits, squeezing nut after nut inside of me...his new sex doll.

We stayed in that position for long minutes, Ryan enjoying his long-overdue emotional and sexual fulfillment, after all this time his fantasies, his fetish had come true....all at the expense of mine. I had given everything to live my dream, to be shrunken to 3 feet tall, owned by a beautiful giantess, years of dreaming, fantasizing...only to be sold to serve as a giant man's fleshlight, his horse cock disturbingly hard for my helpless body, the unwilling fulfilment of his fantasy.

"This can be good for you too, you know?" He whispered, slowly withdrawing from my body, only to push back in once again. I gulped, horror rising in me as he spoke, "Your papers said you like being owned...you like punishment, bondage, and dog cages, right?" My new owner knew every one of my secrets.

FiveDots
FiveDots
204 Followers