Bakery

Story Info
A delivery at a bakery becomes sweeter than anticipated.
1.5k words
3.9
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day of deliveries. Heck, it had been a long week. I was pretty mentally exhausted but I was still looking forward to my last delivery of the day. There's those special ones that you always look forward to throughout the week. This one was my favorite one of them all.

It was at a local bakery in the middle part of town. The establishment itself was beautiful and always smelled like heaven. But the best part was the owner. The baker. She was a slender dirty blonde. Sometimes we would talk for a few minutes with every delivery, exchanging looks and smiles. But not much had come out of it. In my mind it feels like flirting but it is probably her just being nice, like she is with every one of her customers. What would she really want with a simple delivery man like myself? I bet she has a successful boyfriend or husband back home.

This time it was different. As soon as I stepped into the store, it was empty and her back was turned to the entrance. I saw her looking into one of her ovens and she heard me come in.

"We are closed," she yelled out without looking over to me.

"Just here for your delivery," I said, raising her package as she turned around to look at me.

She wiped her forehead and gave me a semi-smile, "sorry, hectic day. You can put it on the counter there. Where do I sign?"

I noticed all the different cupcakes and cookies and sweets on the counter as I approached it. I couldn't really find an empty spot so I just placed the package on the ground. When I raised back up she was standing right next to me, her apron covering her dress but it was slightly under her breasts. Her cleavage teasing me. I caught myself looking and quickly raised my eyes to hers. Her beautiful eyes staring back at me, the temptation to just grab her and kiss her overtaking me.

"Where do I sign?" she said, looking at the package and back at me. I extended my touch screen device and let her sign. "Thank you Johnny," she said as she signed. Smiling and go back to her business.

I started walking away when I heard her yell. "Fuck!" those words weren't words I was expecting to come out of her beautiful composure. I quickly turned around as I saw her dropping a big case of cupcakes and she was grabbing her finger.

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned as I approached her behind the counter. She kept swearing under hear breath, shaking her finger. "Let me see," I said as I grabbed her hand. Her was very red from the burn. I helped her to put it under cold water to help with the pain.

She was now sighing, calming down a bit. "Thank you, that was frustrating"

"Hectic week indeed, huh?" I said back and got a smile out of her. She was facing me again and I noticed that she had some frosting on her neck. "You got some there on your neck," I said pointing to it and she just leaned to her right to give me a better look at her neck.

I don't know exactly where I got the courage to do it. Or what to over me. But I did it. I got closer and cleaned it off. With my lips. A light moan coming from her. I stepped away and noticed that her eyes were closed and she opened them slowly when she felt me looking at her.

She smiled back at me, "did you get it all? You actually have a bit on you now." This time, she was the one that took the initiative. She stepped on her toes and kissed me to clean it off supposedly.

I had played this moment in my head hundreds of times before today. But no matter how wild my imagination got, nothing beat how her lips actually felt against mine. Her sweet strawberry state, her heat against me as I held her closer. My tongue entered her mouth and her tongue responded back.

I grabbed her by the hips and propped her on the counter. Pushing back whatever sweets were there, making room this time on it. I noticed this was wearing a dress under the apron. As we kept kissing I put my hands through her legs, going for her panties but when i got there I couldn't find any. She stepped back for a second and gave me a smirk.

"You naughty girl," I whispered. She just lifted her eyebrows in a "yup, you've seen nothing yet" motion. She grabbed my pants and put her hands into it. Grabbing me whole.

"Oh hello there," she said, almost surprised. I was rock hard. Stiff even. He kept kissing as she stroked me and then I grabbed her legs and pulled her closer to me. Her legs around my waist now, my hard dick close to her pussy. I grabbed it and just placed the tip on her. She gave an involuntary moan as she felt the head of my cock on her. I could feel her wetness on it. I rubbed the tip against it, to get her even wetter but also to tease her just lightly.

"Who is the naughty one now?" She said, smiling back. "Please. I need it." she continued and I could almost feel my knees buckle. She was begging for it. She needed it even. So I did as she asked and I slowly put it in her. Feeling her pussy spreading as my thick cock went into her, her wetness wrapping around it. I kept going deeper until I was fully in her. Her mouth open from the pleasure, my dick warm inside her.

I kept thrusting back and forth. Slowly at first, as we got used to it. Then I increased speed with every insertion. Faster every time. Then I stopped. I grabbed her from the counter and fucked her on the air a couple of times, as she was fully lifted and nothing holding her up my arms and my cock deep in her.

Then I lifted her off of me, placed her on the floor, and turned her around against the counter. I lifted her dress from behind, her beautiful bare ass looking even better than I had ever imagined. Better that it has ever looked in the tight clothes I had seen her wearing before.

I made her lean forward and introduced myself back into her from behind. The store was completely quiet where you could only hear our groans and her ass clapping against my hips. Her moans got louder with every thrust. I got closer to her and was grabbing her left breast that had now popped out of her dress, as I used it for leverage for a better grip. She was trying to find something to hold on to and could only find a cupcake that she was now squeezing into. The whole scene was too hot, too steamy and I came. I didn't have time to pull out so I came in her.

"Oh fucking naughty indeed," she said between sighs and moans.

I stepped back and she turned around. Smiling at me and I couldn't help but smile back. She took her apron and her dress off, so I did the same and got fully naked too. I couldn't stop staring at every curve and inch of her body. Her breasts perfectly matching her guitar like curvature. Her beauty spots on her stomach. Everything about her was just absolutely delicious.

But more than anything, the slight cream coming out of her pussy. My cum dripped off of her. She stared down at it, grabbed a bit of it and licked it with the sexiest damn smirk I've ever seen.

"My turn now," she proclaimed. As she made me laid down on the ground and got on top of me. I was already hard again, how could I not be? She grabbed my dick and placed it back in her. I could feel her wetness combined with my cum in her as she got me fully in her and started to ride. Her thrusting back and forth while on top. Me matching her rhythm. Somehow it felt even hotter, even better than the first time. My left hand on her butt for further friction and leverage, while my right hand played with her nipples and the rest of her body.

"Fuck!" I groaned as she continued to ride me.

"Right there baby, please don't stop," she begged. More intensely this time. And I felt her shaking. Her moans louder and louder. She shook uncontrollably as I took over since she was no longer in control of her own body. Making sure I fucked her as deep as she needed so she could finish off. And so did I.

She got off of me and just cuddled on my chest, her leg over mine.

"Quite the delivery, mister." She said, patting my chest as I tried to catch my breath.

"No kidding, same time next week?" I asked and she looked up at me.

"I sure hope so," she responded with a smirk and a wink.