All Comments on 'Balance of Power Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 4 years ago

In oh. I wonder who is up at the point? If it is Stevens and the press finds out the police met with Stevens and let him go I bet they are going to show their love and respect for the IC. Looking forward to your forecasted stories. Thanks for these stories!

fuzzy94fuzzy94almost 4 years ago
Dead bodies ...

OH now some mysteries and a quasi-paranormal happening ... breakout the crowbars and start practicing for the TCPD boxing matches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

This has been one of your best, very few seem to have such a happy ending, but you have definitely set the storyline for the next IC adventure. It seems that Jack is going to figure more prominitely in the next story. You have left just enough clues to see that both Jack and Melina are going to have some adventures in the next round.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Murder investigation

At last murder investigation, hope next one will be more of police investigation and less police drama like those in the beginning ones

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

The GURU is one of them. Now the search for who he really is will begin in depth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How old is Dr Cordell?

The Vietnam War ended for the USA Jan 1 , 1973, 47 years ago. He had to complete Med school at age 27 or so. That would make him 75! Plus he was an officer in Vietnam and had already served there a few years so he may be pushing 80?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon/Dr. Cordell

In 'A Tiny Slip', ch. 02, in early 1973 Cordell was a Navy Corpsman, in action "on the wrong side of a politically drawn line".. He likely was 18 or 19 then. In the story he was sent to Annapolis and then medical school. But yes, he can easily be 70.

But also remember that this is Earth-Crowbar, and the exact years of these stories may not align with our time (2020). Who is president in my stories? On the shadow of the Crowbar knows for sure. Also, I'm debating having a coronavirus situation, but it's likely I won't, at least not for quite a while.

666iceman666icemanalmost 4 years ago
Dead Bodies and Point Hollow

It just has to be Stevens but who else? as I do not believe that the great WW would make a written error. Just when Jack and the IC talked about the guy being checked in DC by Mr Rovers and his dirty team.

This involvement could be a chance for the IC as well as Jack to gain some retribution on them. Also there are still a couple of former wet CIA agents still awaiting a bring down by 'Team Angels'.

Melina and Todd's half brother is an interesting string for the future as is that murder by design, using a yet to be released research book. Many new stings for the TCPD.

I hope Cindy does not end up with problems in her love life with Cali, of course unless she changes side and falls for that certain FBI agent she is friendly with.

As for the age thing for the new Chief, Admiral Cordell and medic team, well I saw my first action at the age of 18 already been in the forces 2 years by then but not deployed because of age, after serving 9 years I came out and became a security contractor as we were later called, as well as a few years in law enforcement, Now 45 years later found myself recruited to help form and be a masthead for a new triage scheme to save the fully equipped ambulances to help people who are in true life threatening situations,

I am in my 70's and have plenty to offer my new army of volunteers working the streets throughout the night 24/7. So to me Cordell has many many more years to give as does the Sheriff these two age slower than the younger ones who burn out like the tale of the 'hare and the snail' It is good practice to add age into the storyline as it balances the conception of all the town's we know and live in.

Again WW another very good if not the best written yet storyline, I will add, that does take some doing. You are like a drug and am just hanging awaiting your next posting to get my 3,4 or 5 page fix.

Thank you for your time, effort and excellent writing skills as well as imagination to not only write such stories but make them feel so true and real.

Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Curious

In the beginning you had Bettina as the good reporter and Priya as the bad one. Bettina even slept with the Iron Crowbar.

Why did you flip Bettina and Priya?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon/curious

It evolved over time. You'll just have to read the whole series...

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

so the swamp is at it again?

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

RE: the Admiral s age. I am 70 and I had two years of college and a Year of Military Tech School, and a 6 months of On the Flight Line military Experience by the time I arrived in RVN in Nov 1970. The Admiral could very well have been a Warrant Officer Corpsman by that time if he graduated High school in 1967. or earlier.,

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
AFTER THE EQUILIBRUM TAKES CONTROL

the powers and elite look to recharge and rescind....TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The first chapter of the next story, 'Return To Point Hollow", in the Erotic Horror section, has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AMAZED

AMAZED AT YOUR SPEED OF WRITING, THANKS SO MUCH

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Interesting journey. Never expected Cordell to be the new head of the EMS.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES