Ball Games Ch. 10: Christmas Party

Story Info
Marc provides a gloryhole service.
2.5k words
4.57
2.4k
4
0

Part 10 of the 26 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many years ago, I wrote "Winners and Losers" that I never finished. I subsequently rewrote it in 2016, but never published the 27 chapters to Literotica.

This is the complete 70,000 word story from eight years ago.

* * * * *

Sucking my own cum from my girlfriend was arousing; her body twisted into another climax as my tongue flicked her clit. She loved me eating my semen, and we slipped into a slumber, curled up together after a passionate cum-sharing kiss.

A few days after that night, Anna and I were invited to my employer's Christmas party at a local hotel and golf-course. It was an occasion where the beer and wine typically flowed liberally and the talk and behaviour became salaciously sexual and decadent as the alcohol intake rose. Previous Christmas parties had seen streakers with the main course, adultery in the rookery and a very unfortunate incident with some candles and Deirdre's pubic hair. I can still her shrieks in my mind.

It was an occasion when the fundamentalist religious owners failed to attend, and senior managers turned a blind eye to all unbecoming antics from the staff. So long as no-one got hurt and grudges weren't brought into the office on the following Monday, exuberance was tolerated. Indeed, I expected a degree of misbehaviour, and while my role as a midfield general for a weekend football team was known in the office, no-one to my knowledge had connected my pastime with the popularity of the league under the new rules.

It took ten minutes at the "meal" for that secret to be revealed; I hadn't even finished my starter when Emit, my undiplomatic colleague, drunkenly asked, "You ain't playing for the team that's gettin' buggered every time they lose, are ya?"

"Yeah, that's the team," my girlfriend drunkenly slurred before I could answer. "It's so hot though. How many times have you lost this season, love?"

I groaned. "I've been involved in five losses," I replied counting out the defeats on my fingers. "Team's had eight. And seven victories. And two draws."

"And 'e's on the new advertising for ..." My colleague swirled his drink as Anna blurted out more of my secrets. "... ManLube. And that Paul who he was with was so hot," my drunken girlfriend continued. "So very hot. He fucked him on that poster, it's not set up you know. He actually fucked him. I'd love to have seen him get fucked."

Emit blushed as I looked apologetically towards my colleague. "Wow, do you ... you know ... really have to, all the time?"

"Sort of," I mumbled; he had asked a hundred questions that I had answered with those two words. I knew him, and he knew me, well enough to understand what the other was saying. I had deliberately not revealed my membership of the team at work as I didn't know how my colleagues would react if they knew. "Friendlies were just oral, the cup game was bukkake which is men jacking over the loser and then spanking in the next round. But sometimes I've been taken from behind."

"Yeah, he likes giving head though! He raced a porn star to blow some fit dudes in..." Anna's candid outburst tailed off when I glared at her but the damage was done; she sank in her seat as I shrugged at Emit.

"Yeah I have given a few blowjobs, but it's just a laugh. And anyway, it's not too bad at all. I've given enough that you just get used to them. Cum doesn't taste bad and it's just ... normal now."

"That's so ... gay!" Emit squealed. He muttered a muted apology when I shook my head. "OK. Well bi then." I shrugged again; what did he want me to say? Admit my bisexuality to him when I had not yet really admitted it to myself. I had no qualms about bisexual sex, and quite enjoyed playing with cocks as well as pussies, but I had no romantic interest in men. I loved my girlfriend, and wanted a female soulmate. I did not have the same feelings towards men, and I was no longer sure what to label my sexuality as, so I left Emit thinking I was bisexual; it was easier than trying to explain something to him that I couldn't rationalise or explain to myself.

Emit left our table shortly afterwards and I saw him talking to many of my colleagues, walking slowly around the assorted tables to converse in hushed whispers. My heart sank as we finished our food. My girlfriend held my hand as I watched the gossip in my peripheral vision.

"We could go and fuck on the golf course," she whispered. "If they see you doing that then they'll know you're not really that gay!". She was aware that her candid outburst was the reason for the hushed whisperings. "I might let you do anal."

"If you want people to think of me as not gay then fucking you up the arse isn't going to help!" I quipped, although I had no issues with being called anything on the LGBT spectrum. It just wasn't true.

Her eyes fluttered, her lips pouted, her fingers revealed the trial pack of the ManLube lubricant from her handbag. "I came planned for fun."

"Let's just go," I muttered, rising from the table as the DJ played his first "cheesy classic." Emit and Troy approached us as we made it to the cloakroom; they looked shiftily at each other.

"Hey, you're not leaving are you?"

"Yeah. Early night."

"Ummm ..." Emit swayed from one foot to another, rubbing his hands and then wiping his face; he was nervous as he glanced at Troy, spluttering incoherently. "It's just ... we were wondering if ... you ..."

"... yeah, if you wanted to and you said ... you know, and ..."

"... absolutely, totally up to you ... but, you know and it could be, well ..."

Anna giggled. "Guys, I'm totally pissed but even I can't understand what the fuck you want."

"Blows. Blowjobs," Troy snapped.

"Pardon?" Anna and I asked in unison.

"Well you know ... it's just ..."

"Guys, don't start this again," my girlfriend hissed. "You want my boyfriend to blow you?"

They shifted uncomfortably as they looked each other; admitting by their nervousness that they were after sexual favours from me. I sighed; it was one of the reasons that I tried hard to keep my secrets away from them: I knew they wouldn't understand and would make a deal of it. "Yeah, well, Troy was meant to order in a whore for upstairs and she ain't here."

Troy sheepishly looked away from them, muttering about a "mix up."

"Well, we were going to set up a gloryhole in the bedroom and then after it's all finished, a few of us pile up for a bit of a gangbang."

"Classy," Anna muttered, grinning as they squirmed. "Romance is so dead, isn't it, boys?"

"Hey, it's a bit of fun at a Christmas party. Whores don't expect roses," Troy snapped.

"And he's now your whore substitute?" She asked, confidently prodding my retreating colleagues. "Eh?"

They nodded. "Well, just, you said he liked it and he said it was nice. And he said he was bi."

"I said it wasn't bad," I reminded him. "I didn't say it was nice. And you said I was bi, not me."

"Will you do it?"

"Oh let me think," I taunted. "Will I be stuck up in a bedroom sucking off every guy in here until my jaw aches. And then get buggered by most of the company. Ummmm ..."

"Can I watch?" My girlfriend asked. "We'd definitely do it if I can watch."

"Anna: no. Troy: no. Emit: no." My answer was unambiguous and final. Non-negotiable. Only, Anna didn't see it with quite the same finality. She coaxed and pleaded, before finally promising me that I could have sex every day for a whole month if I did this for her. And let her watch.

"I get sex every day anyway."

"OK. You have the TV for SkySports for a month and I'll not complain once."

This was more tempting. In the end, I felt a little coerced by my three pimps and agreed to the gloryhole, until I got bored.

Troy and Emit had set up a small single bedroom in the hotel by moving the bed into the corner of the room, and emptying the spacious wall-to-ceiling cupboard. A small stool was joined by another, and the doors replaced by a thick duvet: pinned to the top of the wardrobe frame.

About three feet from the floor was a dinner-plate sized hole in the duvet, that provided the majority of the light in the small space. My girlfriend tittered as she joined me, pulling the cord on the courtesy light inside the wardrobe so she could watch my gay acts.

I stripped to my underwear. It was warm behind the duvet and giving blow-jobs was exerting on so many more muscles than I had initially realised three months previous. Anna cooed; we talked in hushed whispers as we heard the voices of the two pimps talking in excited voices on the phone.

I recognised the darkened skin of Troy as the first prick was slid into the hole. The veins pulsed on the erect cock and I traced the thick, bulbous head with my eyes. Anna held her breath as my lips moved towards the throbbing cock, taking the base of the long dick in my hand and flicking the piss slit with my tongue.

I tasted the unmistakable scent of man, the musky unami grunt of masculinity that oozed from every cock and seeped from Troy's bulging manhood. He grunted as my lips wrapped around his slippery glans, sucking gently as my tongue swirled over his sensitive frenulum. I listened for the whimpers from my girlfriend and my colleague as my hand rolled over his shaft and my mouth suckled on the purple tip of his rugged cock.

I slowly worked more of his cock into my mouth, guiding his prick over my tongue and towards the back of my throat. I could feel every pulse on his cock, every heartbeat and every ridge on his shaft. I could taste his arousal, smell it, see it, hear it and feel it. I could feel mine: the subtle hand of my girlfriend gripping my erect cock through my boxer shorts as I bobbed on Troy's dick, moving my head back and forth over his pulsating prick while my own manhood was pumped energetically.

Troy squealed as his arousal surged, my mouth sucking wantonly as his balls tightened, and his dick trembled. The first wave of his cum smacked against the back of my throat, the second, landed on my tongue. His salty semen pooled in my mouth as his satisfied sighs showed he was sated and he withdrew his dripping cock from my lips.

"Wow!" It was all Anna muttered as her fingers took me further and further towards my own orgasm.

"Stop," I reluctantly moaned, pushing her hand away. "If I come now, I won't want to suck any more dick." She pouted. "You know how my horniness disappears after I spurt." Her eyes twinkled as her dress pooled at her waist, her knickers at her ankles. She swirled her finger over her clitoris, sweeping up and down her crack.

My next customer was a long, thin, white cock, smooth and with blemish-free soft skin. I felt the dick harden in my mouth, a gentle sweep on the underside of his shaft with my tongue had the owner squealing with delight. He pressed his cock deep into my mouth: his heavy, pendulous balls coming through the hole in the duvet. I rubbed my finger over the hairy testicles, sweeping the wrinkled skin with my gentle touch as my mouth sucked on his salty aroma, bringing him to a gasping orgasm in minutes.

Anna started the next blowjob; she looked into my eyes as her mouth slid over the small prick and it nestled against her tongue. My hands swept over her body as I pressed against her warm torso. I fingered her clitoris, watching the delicate frame of my girlfriend fellate another. She writhed and withdrew, allowing me to finish him off as her fingers made her cunt shudder.

And that was how most of the gloryhole climaxes went: Anna would give them a couple of minutes and then I would bring them to a grunting peak. I lost count of the amount of orgasms we gave. I had cum on my chest and on my face, in my hair and coating my lips. There was a never ending stream of men who were desperate to have their cock sucked and my devilish girlfriend masturbated herself to dozens of climaxes, watching as every man's cock was cumming in my mouth.

There was one guy who blew the moment my lips closed over his glans, crying out loudly as a few feeble squirts splattered against me. Very much premature as I had barely touched him."Bet you loved that," my girlfriend whispered as the man withdrew at the last moment and squirted into my face. I closed my eyes just in time, as the musky goo landed on my cheek.

"Kiss me," was all I said in reply and her tongue swept over my lips to pool the creamy deposits of my colleagues into her mouth with wanton lust consuming her every move.

It took another twenty minutes and eight blow-jobs for Troy and Emit to call "finished" and lift the side of the duvet. "All done."

"Not quite," I mused and demanded my girlfriend's knickers from her. She passed them to me, giggling as I wiped my cum-splattered face and chest with her ruffled pink lace. I tossed them back to her as I rolled underneath the duvet and lowered my boxer shorts, poking my erect cock through the hole in the vertical duvet. "My turn," I muttered as I awaited for Anna to wrap her tongue over my rock-hard cock.

I'd earned it. I'd earned every luscious lick of my erect cock from my girlfriend. I'd earned her tongue swishing gloriously over my sensitive glans and sucking deeply as my arousal soared.

I'd sucked dick all evening; my horniness was intense and I was the only person in the room who hadn't come to orgasm, but now it was my turn.

I closed my eyes; the taste of the dozen men still danced lightly on my tastebuds and caressed the insides of my nostrils. I smelt and tasted sin. I felt pressure inside my testicles and simpered loudly. I exhaled as I felt the dam break my cock pumped my cum into the willing mouth of my partner.

I opened my eyes to see her smiling through the hole, and then as I ripped the duvet away from the wardrobe, we kissed.

She tasted of cum. I think we both did. A common bond.