All Comments on 'Ballad of Jolanda & Fabio Pt. 01'

by ifry

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total fiction. Unfortunately, the category of loving wives has become a cesspool for wimps and cucks 0*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Perfectly written 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2* - sad fucking story - what's to like about it??

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

Removed the struggle too quickly. Tension is gone. There really are no stakes or risk. Little potential for growth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YES, this is a true story in more ways then people know.

I gave you 5/5 to start and want to see more please. Thank you

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Ahhhh yes another "justifiable" cucking story. Its an attempt to make normal people less upset with the mentally ill closeted kids.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

So a depressed and broken man has a "loving" and "Supportive" wife who misses sex and at the urging of a broken and depressed man starts fucking other men. The writer does know ED can be treated very successfully. But then the writer wouldn't have a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a lame excuse for fag cuck shit. Not even worth talking about. Yeah, great, her pussy works and his cock doesn't, so its fuck-a-thon for wifey and Hope You Enjoy The Pictures for Mr. Dickless. Oh, but wait, its only his dick that doesn't work. Someone needs to write the sequel where the wife suffers an injury or illness that puts her in a wheel chair. But dickless hubby is not legless, and he LOVES to dance, and hike, and go bicycling. Of course the dickless husband will send his now legless wife photos and stories of all the fun HE's having, while she rots away in her wheel chair and her bedpan. Now that would be Karma done right. In a perfect world . . .

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story, but suggest finding an editor. For example: "she grounded her ass". The past-tense of grind is ground. Grounded is something done to an airplane or an electrical circuit. Sadly, there were other errors which distracted from your wonderful writing. Hopefully you take this as helpful, not harsh, and keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Another story where a husband with ED becomes a willing cuck for the whorewife. They don’t get him medical help for his problem, just turn the whore loose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous