Bambi's Separate Worlds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I didn't start eating right away she said, "The sooner you get that eat the sooner I can take you home and teach you the proper way to eat my pussy."

Turns out I didn't mind her choice of dressing so much after all.

When we were finished she paid the bill then came over and took my hand to help me stand. She held my hand the entire way out to the car. I don't know whether anyone noticed or if there was anyone there I knew. I was so intoxicated by this enigmatic and demanding woman that I saw nothing else but her.

"You're coming home with me," she told me, "I'll bring you back here to pick up your car later." She opened my door for me and held my hand until I'd gotten inside. When she got into the car she started it before reaching over and running her hand up my left thigh. I held my breath as for the first time in my life a female lover cupped my pussy and drug two fingers up my slit. She then made sure I was watching her as she pulled her hand back out from under my dress and sniffed those two fingers. She moaned as if she enjoyed the aroma presented to her and then quickly placed those two fingers in her mouth. She sucked on them greedily, her eyes closed, as if she was enjoying a fine chocolate. Finally she opened her eyes and pulled her fingers from her mouth.

" I always knew your pussy would taste good slut but it is absolutely succulent. Have you ever tasted yourself?" she asked me.

I shook my head no, "Not really Rachel. I have gotten hints of it from kissing Robert after he's gone down on me."

As she backed the car out she said, "Well from now until we get to my house I want you to finger-fuck yourself. You are not allowed to make yourself come however. You are to pull those fingers out repeatedly and suck on them until I've decided you've become familiar with the taste of a fine pussy."

So throughout the entire drive to Rachel's home I fingered myself with my three middle fingers. I would take myself right up to the edge of orgasm and then stop. I would then suck and lick on my fingers while I imagined it being Rachel's pussy that I was sucking on.

When we pulled into her driveway, she pressed a button on the remote attached to her visor. I watched as her garage light turned on and the big door slowly opened to allow us entrance. Once we'd parked Rachel got out and came around to open my door. She then took my hand and helped me from the car.

"Your so gallant Rachel," I told her

She looked at me with an intensity in her eyes and remarked, "I want my pets to know I appreciate the sacrifices they're making for me. I want them to know I care about them."

She held my hand as she led me into the house. Once inside she instructed me to remove all my clothes and leave them folded on the dining room table. I was then to get down on my knees with my legs and back straight. My hands were to be held out in front of me with my palms up.

"Once you're in position you aren't to move until I've returned. Am I clear?" she demanded to know.

I nodded excitedly as I started to undress and said, "Yes Rachel."

As she turned the corner to head back to her bedroom I heard her remark, "The only thing you'd better be wearing when I get back is your wedding ring."

When she did return my heart, which was already beating fast, sped up even more when I saw what she was holding. It was a leather collar that was perhaps and inch wide. Embossed on the front of it was the word "SLUT." She placed the other item, a leash, in my hand and then stood before me.

"I always give my pet's a nickname that they go by when they're with me. I find it helps them keep their normal lives and the life they live with me separate. I thought about potential names for you all day today. I've decided to call you Bambi You have those big expressive eyes and a tiny little body so I think it's appropriate, don't you Bambi?" she teased.

"Yes Rachel," I said as I blushed and smiled back at her.

She then held the collar out in front of her and said, "Bambi, is it your desire to wear my collar and submit to my dominance while you wear it?"

"God yes Rachel," I immediately said. "My only regret is that I couldn't do it years ago."

She walked around behind me. Without even having to think about it, I pulled my long hair up onto my head and felt her slide the collar around my neck. When I felt her cinch the clasp and heard the snap of the lock, I felt my pussy clinch in response. She then walked around in front of me and looked down staring deeply into my eyes.

"While you wear my collar you will either call me Ms. Rachel or Mistress." she said.

I stared up at her as I felt the throbbing in my clit and said, "Yes Ms. Rachel. Anything to make you happy."

She looked at me and smiled saying, "Be careful Bambi, anything covers an awful lot of stuff."

She then attached the leash to the O ring and led me as I crawled behind her. When we'd reached the couch she stood in front of me and said, "Assume the same position I asked you to do when we first got here. Anytime I tell you to get in the serve position, that is the position you'll go to."

As I got into position she began to remove her clothes. She started with the black jeans. As she slid them down over her hips I got my first look at her luscious ass. She was wearing a yellow thong. When she bent over to pull her feet out of her jeans I could clearly make out her puffy pussy lips. They glistened showing me that this was as much a turn-on for her as it was me.

She then pulled her halter top up revealing her surgically enhanced breasts. It was then that I noticed both her nipples were pierced. Mounted through both nipples were barbell type rings with pink stones on each end. They stood out in contrast to her dark areola and matched the pink of her gum drop shaped nipples.

Rachel sat down on the couch and spread her legs. She then pulled on the chain urging me forward and bringing my lips just inches away from her pink treasure. I could smell the musk of her arousal. It made my mouth water and I felt my cunt flood with fresh juices. Rachel could obviously see the desire in my eyes.

"How long have you thought about this moment my pet?" she asked me.

Not taking my eyes off her shaved mound I said, "For more than three decades Mistress."

She reached down and used her index and middle to spread her lips apart using the index finger of her other hand to gently circle her clit. I found it hypnotic.

"I know you love my cousin. I don't doubt that one second. But seeing the look in your eyes right now I have no doubt that this is where you were always meant to be." she told me while slipping two fingers deep into her pussy.

I watched her bury them in there several strokes before removing them and holding them up a few inches in front of my face. I could see her juices glistening on them and smell her fragrance. It made me tremble in anticipation.

Rachel reached forward then and rubbed her fingertips around the outside of my lips. I closed my eyes and slowly licked my lips getting the slightest hint of her tangy sweet flavor. The second I parted my lips to pull my tongue back into my mouth she slid her fingers in with it. I wrapped my lips around them sucking and licking, savoring her ambrosia.

"Hmmmmm..." I moaned as I sucked at her fingers like they were tiny cocks.

She pulled her fingers from my mouth and grabbed the chain from my leash pulling me forward.

"It's time to come home Bambi. It's time to realize your future," she said sounding so sure of herself.

And with that I gave in to nearly three and a half decades of desire.

I drug the flat of my tongue up her slit ending at her clit before reversing myself and working my way back down. I explored the entire length of her pussy before finally sliding my tongue as deep in her pussy as I could while wrapping my lips around her opening and sucking. I moaned in pleasure at finally being able to live out my longest fantasy.

"Yesss..., that's it pet. Tongue fuck my hole. Worship your Mistresses pussy." she cooed. Knowing I was pleasuring her brought me a sexual satisfaction I'm not sure I'd ever experienced before.

I thrust my tongue in and out repeatedly at her request, my desire to please her was so complete. Despite my total inexperience I wanted to pleasure her like none of her other pets ever had. I wanted her to hate our time apart as much as she said I'd hate being away from her.

She gyrated her hips rubbing her pussy against my face as I fed from her hole. My nose rubbed against her clit with each little rotation causing her to moan even louder.

"Oh fuck Bambi, you're a motivated little cuntlicker aren't you? For a Sapphic virgin your tongue is extremely talented."

Hearing her words only made me want to taste her cum that much more. My motivation fed off the fact she seemed to be enjoying my maiden effort in cunnilingus so much. The taste and texture of her sweet pussy was addicting.

She pulled the leash of my chain drawing my tongue upwards towards her clit.

"It's time slut. Focus on your Mistress's clit. Lick it, suck it, nibble on it. Oh fuck yesssss..., that's so nice. Make me come bitch! Make your Mistress come all over your tongue. I want to see you with your face covered in my girl cum," she declared as she wrapped one hand in my hair and ground my face against her pussy."

I wrapped my lips around her clitoris and began to suck while flicking the hard nub with the tip of my tongue.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, that's it Bambi! I'm coming!" Rachel yelled loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

I felt a gush of juices coat my face as I released her clit and slid down burying my tongue back into her sweet hole. She continued to grind against me raising her hips up off the bed as convulsions and tremors made her core and thighs tremble.

As her climax slowly passed I continued to slowly lick and explore her sweet cunt while I savored the flavor of her cum. I knew in that moment that I'd never be able to go without that taste very long for the rest of my life. I might have resisted experiencing this for my first forty-eight years, but no more.

She pulled my chain drawing me up past her luscious, round breasts and looked at me with a look I couldn't quite read. There was longing there but a hint of something else as well...

"I think I'm going to really enjoy this new relationship Bambi. I've been eyeing you for close to three decades and wondering what it would be like to be able to experience your body. I was so pleased when you called. I masturbated repeatedly that night." she confessed.

I looked down and blushed admitting, "When Robert first brought this up and suggested you, which by the way I was hurt that you'd kept this side of you from me, I asked for a couple of days to think. I played with my pussy so much over those two days it was sore the night I called you."

She put her finger under my chin and tilted my head back up looking at me with an intensity I've seldom seen. "What difference would it have made had you known?" she asked me.

"That's just it," I said, "we'll never know. I told Robert I was bisexual when I was twenty-eight. We were talking about fantasies and I'd agreed to do his, which was sex in public by the way. After we'd done his several times he told me we needed to find someone for me to experience mine. I was afraid it would somehow destroy my marriage so I said ``no."

I took a deep breath and let it out saying, "But had I known you were a domme and that you were interested in me, I think I would have jumped at the chance. You've always been my type in a woman as far as looks go. I've masturbated a lot with you in my mind over the years."

She placed a hand behind my head and pulled me in. Our lips brushed together lightly. Once, twice, three times. Finally I felt her tongue reach out and caress my lips. I parted them and accepted it inside fluttering my tongue against hers. There was definitely passion to the kiss but also a sense of longing. I melted into her arms. She sucked on my tongue and then licked and nibbled on my bottom lip pulling it away from my gums as she did. She then kissed her way down my neck sucking and biting at my pulse point. Her teeth scraped at my neck just hard enough to cause pain without bringing blood. I moaned as she moved to the other side and began the process all over again. As she did she rolled and pinched the nipple on my left breast pinching it hard as her teeth sunk into the skin of my neck.

"Ooooh, Fuck!" I exclaimed. Cunt juice was literally running down the inside of my thighs by that point. I was grinding them together in an effort to stimulate myself. I needed to come so fucking bad.

Rachel traced her tongue down a line from the center of my neck to the part between my tits. Once there she worked her way around the right breast kissing and licking everywhere but the nipple.

"Please Ms. Rachel," I begged, "please do more.

She looked up at me as she pinched my nipples hard saying, "A good pet is specific in stating what she wants. You have to learn to be specific in what you want. I may not grant your request at that moment but it's important that you communicate clearly with me. Now I ask again, what is it that you want from me Bambi?"

I didn't hesitate, "I want you to lick and bite on my nipples. I want you to fuck me with your fingers and strap-on. I want you to suck on my pussy. Tie me up, handcuff me, call me names, humiliate me."

At that point I stopped and took a breath saying, "But most of all, right now, I want you to make me come, please."

Rachel pulled me in and kissed me possessively before standing and taking my leash saying, "Come with me slut."

She led the way as I crawled behind her. I'd dreamed of this for years. Now I was about to lay in bed next to another woman and have her make love to me. At that moment in time I had forgotten all about my husband, my kids, my friends, and everything else in my life. Rachel was my entire world at that specific point in time. Nothing else existed.

When we reached the bedroom she led me over to her California king sized bed and patted the mattress saying, "Up here pet. Assume the position I showed you earlier. Once you have, sit their patiently."

I waited on her bed while she walked over to a large armoire and opened it saying to me with her back turned, "Bambi, tonight you can come as many times as we have time for. I want you to know what sex with a woman can truly be like. Starting Friday night though your to show up ready to be oriented in the rules and the best way to serve and pleasure your Mistress."

"I can't wait Ms. Rachel," I said in almost a moan, "I want to be the best pet you've ever had. I don't want you to ever want to let me go."

She turned and looked at me. Again I caught that look in her eyes that I couldn't quite decipher. In her hands she held a strap-on with what appeared to be a plastic cock at least ten inches in length. It's girth wasn't quite on par with what I was used to but still, I couldn't wait to feel it inside me. She stepped into the harness and tightened it to her hips all the time staring at me with those dark eyes. When she had it in place she strolled towards the bed and presented her dick to me saying, "Does my cock excite you slut?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied, "I can't wait for you to fuck me with it."

She smiled as she took it in her fist and slapped it against my clit repeatedly. "You said Robert's was quite impressive. Is his as big as mine is?"

I giggled at the thought of her wanting to compete with her cousin. "Yours is an inch or two longer but his is much thicker." I told her.

"And what is it you find so funny pet?" she asked with mock anger.

I smiled at her and asked, "Have you and Robert always been so competitive with one another?"

Rachel smiled and said, "When I was just seventeen and Robert was almost twenty, he started dating a eighteen year old girl that he knew I had a crush on. I had specifically pointed her out to him and told him how bad I wanted her. Your husband was fucking her regularly less than two weeks later."

I held a hand covering my mouth and said, "That so doesn't sound like Robert."

Rachel shook her head and said, "Before he met and fell in love with you that was him made over."

"Wow," I responded.

She laughed and said, "I got him back though. When he was a sophomore in college he brought home the girl he dated before you for a week long family reunion. She was a dark headed nineteen year old with big boobs. I worked her quietly for the first three days. I was only eighteen at the time so it took a bit for me to gauge her interest. That fourth night while all the men were gathered to watch a football game, I lured her into my cabin and fucked her brains out. She broke up with him not too long after they went back to school and started dating girls exclusively. Robert on the other hand was crushed by her betraying him. To the best of my knowledge he never found out about my revenge. If he had I doubt he'd have ever suggested you call me."

"Are you talking about Sabrina?" I asked, " because I've met her several times. I didn't even know she was gay."

Rachel grinned and said, "Well if she didn't bring it up I guess not. Your husband is probably still butt hurt over the matter. I think it was a severe bruise to his ego. It's why I was surprised you told me he agreed to let you be with another woman as far back as twenty years ago. He must have been feeling really secure in your relationship."

She then slid the head of her cock slightly between the lips of my pussy and slid it up and down. When the head was all coated with my juices she slowly slid it in. She paused momentarily and grabbed the back of both my thighs and pushed them forward until my knees were on each side of my head. When she had us both positioned the way she wanted, she looked down at me.

"Ready for me to fuck you pet?" she asked me.

I reached up and grabbed the back of my thighs and pulled them back a little further in invitation and said, "I"m ready for you to fuck me hard Mistress."

She obliged me and was none to gentle about it. In one smooth stroke she bottomed out the long, thin cock inside me and began to pull it almost all the way back out before she'd once again slam it fully back in. As she pounded it inside me I began grunting with each stroke. The tip was bumping my cervix each time she bottomed out. Despite that discomfort I was beginning to feel my orgasm close in on me.

"Is this too hard Bambi?" she asked with genuine concern in her voice.

I refused to give in to the discomfort. I wouldn't fail my new Mistress.

"No, I'm good Mistress. Fuck me harder. Please!" I begged her.

Rachel began to jackhammer the cock inside me without hesitation. I licked the fingers of my right hand and reached down between my legs and began furiously rubbing my clit. Within a minute I could feel pressure that felt like it was beginning to build throughout my whole body. Normally when I climax I only feel the pressure build in my groin and around my abdomen. This wave was different and when it finally hit I'd never felt anything like it.

It literally started at the top of my head and raced all the way down to the bottom of my feet and then rebounded. After what seemed like forever I lost consciousness.

When I came to, I was on my back and Rachel was between my legs licking up all my juices. She felt me stir and looked up at me and smiled. "Welcome back sexy," she said with a smile.

I smiled back at her and raised myself up onto my elbows and asked, "What the fuck was that?"

She stopped licking and laughed. "My best guess is that was a full body cervical orgasm. It only happens with a cock long enough to bump against your cervix or sometimes from anal sex. But when it hits there's no doubt what's happening."

123456...9