All Comments on 'Band Slut'

by Talynnda

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 17 years ago
Great erotic fantsy!

I really enjoyed this! Well written, and very erotic, extremly exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW.

You really captured the essence of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very nice! And with the morals and ethics notions

of student teacher relationships being negated very erotic. But one does not spend years getting teaching credentials and a career then blow if off on a piece of ass if one is sane. She could be the most beautiful girl in the world but it shows signs of mental illness to waste a lifetime career that way. Age of the students doesnt matter, morals and ethics are the concern. But who ever said sluts and their black studs really had any brains anyway.

inkainkaalmost 17 years ago
I love you!

You are such a great writer! I just can't get enough of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Ethics reply

To the guy who left the comment about teachers not risking their career on a relationship with a student, all I can say is 'Get Real!' I am a music teacher and I know of quite a few colleagues who have risked their careers - and some of them are still with those students. This story is not a million miles away from something that happened to me last year. The main difference is that I didn't act on my instincts - mainly because I knew that the student involved had a bit of a mean streak and would get me into trouble straight away if possible. But it does happen and really, who are we to judge as long as there is consent.

Great story by the way - really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

This is the hottest story I've read. Love your detailed description of the physical sensations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome but..

Now you should do a story with Mr. David and Andy with her now that you mentioned them both comming coming up to her house when her parents go to Europe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

So does she ever get with both of them . This story can't end like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ME TO

I'm a white boy cum slut that loves BLACK COCK, Coach always took a shower after rhe last class, and I knew He would be alone (not for long). So I ran to the locker room, stripped down to my panties and when into the showers. Coach saw me and started rubbing his cock, he said "well what have we here" looks like somebody wants to suck my cock. Thats what I did, got on my knees and took that beautiful cock in my mouth, licking, kissing, sucking it. I couldn't seem to get enough. Before he could cum I told I wanted to feel it in my ass. I wanted him to fuck me, so I turned around, bent over, and said FUCK ME, COACH pulled my panties down and off, started rubbing his cock around my boypussy, I felt the head slowly push into me stretching my asshole. He put his hands on my hips and slowly slid all the way in. WOW what a fantastic feeling having that BLACK COCK balls deep in me. He fucked me for what seemed 20 min. Next thing I know he rams his cock in me as far as it will go and pumps me full of hot CUMMMMM................. That wasn't then only time he fucked me. I had 2 more years to go MMMMMMMMM................

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ummmm

did the any,guy just write a mini-story as a comment??????????? band slut is really good

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

racist bullshit and urban legend. Of all the men I've been with over the years, of white, black, latino and asian races, the majority that I thought of as bigger than average were white, not the black ones, who thought they were bigger than they really were, perhaps because they believe their own lies from hearing them so often. Sure, men vary in size, regardless of race, some big, some average, some small, but there is no black 'advantage' in that area. They just treat women like garbage, pretty much all the time, and think they're superior, when they're really for the most part terrible in bed, unless you like being treated like absolute shit. Latino men can be very romantic and sexy, but if you want a good lover, and a man that will treat you with respect and dignity, find yourself a white guy with a nice dick, and be happy for the rest of your life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If you have a 40 band size, *especially* while still in school, you are a fat, overweight heifer, not hot, not sexy, and in for a life of medical problems and perhaps a shortened life expectancy. Most likely, this is a male author, pretending otherwise, and writing without any knowledge of how women's bras are sized, or how it's cup size that's primarily the driver for breast size, while the band size indicates primarily just how many layers of fat surround her ribs and upper torso. Just stupid, on all fronts. This 40DD skank? She's probably a solid 300 pounds and she's not even old enough to drink legally yet. By the time she's middle-aged? Rosie O'Donnell will look like Miss Universe in comparison.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous