B&B for Geriatric Nudists Ch. 01

Story Info
B&B for perverted nudist geriatrics.
1.8k words
4.65
4.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at naturists websites I came across one that specialised in accommodation for nudists. Looking around there were quite a lot for private bed and breakfast. Then a story developed in my head. Here it is.

After looking at several of the ads (and the way they discreetly worded but implied a lot more) I thought, why not give it a go? Being an avid granny fucker since my early twenties I hoped it would lead to some new experiences. Besides, I was quite proud to show off my flaccid thick 6-inch cock (8 inches when hard). And probably like me deep down, all naturists have exhibitionist tendencies or strong sexual urges.

After making quite a bit of money at the age of 40 I was semi-retired and lived in a large 5-bed bungalow set in a nice secluded part of Kent. After getting inspected by the council and being given my license, I set about putting my ad in specialist web-based naturist mags. Not wanting any single blokes, I had to box clever with the ad. This is what I developed.

Cosy B&B retreat for over 60s ladies and couples in Kent

Hello, welcome to Hedonista, a lovely bungalow set in secluded half-acre grounds. All five bedrooms are en suite and well-appointed.

As your host, I am dedicated to providing a non-judgmental environment for mature ladies and couples over 60 only who appreciate living and enjoying a nude experience

Guests are very welcome to join me (Derek) your host for drinks or choose an adult film for a movie evening. As a qualified masseur, I will be only too happy to offer a complimentary 1-hour sensual massage for all guests. Please call ..............to discuss any requirements prior to booking.

After a couple of weeks, I started getting calls. The best ones wanted to confirm that some sort of sexual play was on the cards in so many words.

A lot of calls from ladies I found very sad. My "non-judgmental" part of the ad must have struck a strong cord with a lot of them as they all sort of said that they were fed up with being laughed at, ignored because of their age, or judged by their body type. Those were my type of ladies and I went to very great lengths to agree with them and then reassure them that, although I was quite young (40) I had a lifelong appreciation of and adored the older female form -- no matter what shape or size.

I decided to accommodate a single lady and a couple, to begin with and see how it went. Of course, I was not naïve to expect everyone would want rampant sex, but I had high hopes of a least one good session a week.

Jackie said she was 73 and a lifelong lover of naturism but as she got older she did not feel comfortable in many nudist sites. One thing that made her a prime candidate was the fact that she had always preferred not to depilated her body and with today's fad for shaving everything she had been made to feel like a freak and sincerely hoped that I would accept her- hair and all. Of course, I agreed like a shot as I love hairy cunts.

Arthur and Sheila both in their middle 60s phoned and in a roundabout way asked if there would be a problem with erections as Arthur was prone to being stimulated quite often for the smallest of reasons. Shelia said that the majority of nudist accommodations frowned on it and they were made not feel welcome. Again, another pair of perverts.

Jackie was booked in for two nights and the couple for one. Jackie arrived first at 12 noon and I answered the door in a dressing gown. For a 73-year-old she was in good nick and nicely presented. Nice and chubby and quite stacked.

As soon as the front closed, I took off my dressing gown. Well, it was a nudist guest house. Jackie did not seem to care. I took her to her room and promised her a nice cup of tea when she came down.

As I was pottering in the kitchen, she knocked on the door "Cooee Derek, is the tea ready?"

I just finished pouring the water into the teapot and turned around saying, "You timed it just right." And then I nearly dropped the pot. She was my ideal geriatric sex on legs. She had a nice pair of really droopy titties and lots of crinkles on her lovely jelly belly below which she had a lovely hairy cunt. It took all my willpower not to keep staring at it.

She must have seen me though and said, "Derek, I thought you said you would be accepting of my hairy vagina."

"Oh Jackie, I am, very much so. But I never expected to find one so bushy on such a lovely lady."

"Oh, you flatter me." Lifting up her jelly belly added "But yes, I am unusual in having so much hair for my old age. My husband loved it and always loved showing me off, I think that's why we became nudists."

Her bush started just below her belly button and went down in V shape to her cunt and the hair must have been at least two inches long.

"And look" she added turning around and showing me her arse, "It goes right into my bum."

As we were drinking our tea, Jackie said that as soon as she saw my ad she knew she was going to enjoy herself. I said nothing, just drinking in the sight of her lovey sagging titties, her wrinkles, and cellulite. And I was getting a hard-on.

Seeing it grow to its full thick eight inches, "You really do love old ladies, don't you Derek", she said.

"Oh, I do, Jackie -- especially hairy oldies like you. Sorry about being excited."

"Don't apologize, I love it."

"Well, would you love it more if I played with it?"

"Oh yes please, I thought you would never ask."

Laying her down I began probing the thicket of hair with my fingers, revealing her protruding inner labia. I then grasped the hairs of her outer labia and pulled them wide apart, exposing the fleshy, glistening clit.

"Oh!," she cried quietly. I pushed to get her to spread her legs apart even wider so I could open her cunt as much as possible. I then started to suck and lick her clit area while keeping her cunt gaped. Puckering my lips, I probed the upper cleft of her vagina, hoping to feel the clit engorged and hard. I sucked it for several moments then tongue flicked it, and then sucked it again.

"Oh my god! Derek, that's making me pee!," she whimpered as I rapidly tongue-flicked her exposed clit. A gentle trickle of piss hit my mouth as my tongue continued to rapidly whip her clit.

I could feel waves of orgasms pulse through her body, causing her to whimper loudly. She contorted her hips with every orgasm, as I continued to lick her clit intensely. Finally, I stopped, my face wet with her hot piss.

My cock was aching but I didn't want to cum just yet so pulled my head away from between her legs and sat back on my knees.

Seeing my raging hard-on dribbling copious amounts of pre-cum, Jackie said "Oh my god! Will you stick that lovely cock up my shit hole Derek and play with my tits"?

Now on her knees facing away from me, I pulled her lovely wrinkled arse cheeks apart and rubbed my bell end over her shit hole. "Oh, you naughty man, don't keep me waiting, shove it in and fuck me"

Her arse was nice and tight and as I was fucking it, my fingers played with her engorged clit and really long nipples. "Oh yes, shoot your lovely spunk." And I did. What a good start to my B&B.

Later that evening Arthur and Sheila arrived. At first sight, she was, to put it bluntly, fat and Arthur was quite a porker too. I made them welcome and took them to their room and invited them to join Jackie and me in the living room.

On entering, they seemed quite shy. Shelia had two redeeming features. First a truly humongous pair of drooping tits with enormous nipples and second, a very prominent pubic mound clean shaven but even her fat droopy belly could not hide a fucking long thick clit.

Arthur, was also well hung, even limp it must have been at least 7 inches and as thick as a cucumber with a bulbous head.

I could see Jackie taking a sly look. After a few sandwiches and tea, we got to talking about nudism. I asked my couple how long they had been followers, so to speak.

"Well, since our thirties and up until a year ago, we enjoyed it. But since then everything has gone ultra-PC. In the old days, all camps were virtually one big sex romp. Now, one can't do anything sexual. My Arthur here used to enjoy ogling up the ladies and showing off his erections -- even got me masturbating him in front of them."

"The camps were ideal for me" added Arthur, "ever since I was young I have always had a need to wank at least three times a day. That's why we were attracted to your ad, Derek. It seemed as if you or your guests would not mind if I got a hard-on. In fact, looking at Jackie's lovely cunt, is making me horny." As soon as Shelia saw Arthur's cock start to rise she calmly reached over and started to rub it gently until it stood proud.

"I'm awfully sorry about this Jackie, but Arthur has a thing about hairy pussies. Me, I detest hair down there, but I must admit, you do have a lovely twat. Would you put on a show for him as I wank him?"

Jackie was mesmerized by Arthur's dick. "It's bigger than yours Derek," she said as she pulled her hairy labia lips apart for Arthur's delight. By now Shelia was really wanking his cock, and with lots of pre cum now forthcoming she went faster.

"Arthur don't you dare cum over Derek's nice carpet, said Shelia sternly. "Give it to me" Still wanking him, she bent over his cock and opened her mouth ready to drink his cum. For an old guy, he could shoot a lot of spunk and she swallowed every drop.

I could not believe it. They had only been here a couple of hours and she was finishing him off by licking his bell end.

Well, Jackie, like Arthur I too have an overdeveloped organ. In my case of course it is my clit. It is abnormally long and very flexible. As a young woman, I really enjoyed masturbation and with such a sensitive clit I could cum very quickly."

Needless to say, we all had a very nice sexual time.

More guests shortly.