Bang You Before Work...

Story Info
Travis pounds big bear butt carrying Brian in the wee hours.
1.7k words
4.62
4.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers

"Can I come over? I can't sleep," I told Brian.

"No, that dick is frozen solid is what it is? I've gotta go to work in two hours," he said to me.

It was 3:43 a.m. on a Monday and I woke out of my sleep needing to mount something. Brian and I met some months prior as we went on a date at a Starbucks, then we went to my place so he could suck me off, not knowing he spurred an addiction.

"Work, work, work, work, is all I do. I often don't have time to play, babe," he messaged me later, as for months after that Saturday I could do nothing but fantasize of a round two.

This particular morning I figured I jerked off long enough, and despite the 80 mile difference between us, I didn't score many men to play with in between the time we first met and this morning.

"You probably ain't even jumped in the shower yet," he said to me.

"I'm clean inside and out, and wearing some Savauge right now, preparing to head outside to the truck right now," I told him.

It was definitely bold of me to get fresh and head west on I-64, as if it was a sure thing Brian would open up his house, and essentially his mouth, for me. I was taking a chance as the worst thing that could've happened was him telling me flat out no, and I would've traveled 80 miles to jack off in some parking lot nearby, then head back home.

"Babe, you're so serious at this time of morning," he asked.

"I'll bet you're naked right now," I said as I hopped in the truck.

"I'm always naked at home, you know this already," he told me. "Hurry up, but be safe."

I needed to get my hands on that six foot two, 330 lb. frame because I knew what his mouth was capable of, but I wanted to see if the ass was equally good. So what we were coming off as just fuck buddies, at 57 he had no reservations, and at 38 either did I; we both just wanted to get our rocks off. An hour later I was pulling into his driveway as I managed to dodge Virginia State Police, or any other authorities clocking the roads, and he rung my phone.

"Come right upstairs. The door is already unlocked," he said as I put my truck in part, then rushed to get in the house and up his stairs.

I absolutely loved Brian's home, for it was perfectly decorated inside and out, as he painted the two story structure himself. Aside from sex, Brian was very colorful, very magnetic in a sense his personality mirrored his home with pieces of art strewn throughout the domicile, as well as family photos on all the walls. He also had a thing for professional football, as his favorite team was the Carolina Panthers, and he had mementos of the team posted throughout the halls, too. The scent of his house was one that showed cleanliness, as there was a hint of bleach mixed with purple Faboloso. All that was the backdrop to me coming up the steps to see him in the bedroom fully naked, showing off his Caucasian bear body that was highly visible even in the pitch black.

"So you gon' stand there, or are you gon' come and get this pussy," he asked me.

For some reason I never saw him like this, and he had me rock hard, and so I quickly undressed, then crawled on the bed to figure out what was first.

"Daddy wants to suck that cock again," he said, so I gave what he wanted, but needed to thank him for allowing me to come over.

"Got me driving all the way from Norfolk for this ass," I said to him right before my tongue met his outer hole.

"You chose this, I didn't call you before the crack of dawn," he said, and there would be no more words, just moaning once I let my tongue swivel inside of him.

I rocked my hips back and forth so all he had to do was use his lips for pressure. I wanted to fuck his mouth while lapping his twat like a hungry cat, letting my tongue barely tease his hole, then having the flat of his rub its entirety. I'd place my hands flat on the surface, and rock my hips as if the lower part of my body was doing pushups, while now my tongue was deep inside of him.

"Got damn you," he cried out.

"You needed this just as much as me," I said to him as I tried to completely fill his throat.

I loved him being in this vulnerable position as I was trying my best to make his throat sore for work, for I sure was in the mood to have him walking with a gap. His moans and whimpers gave way to begging, as whenever I rimmed a fat ass I always went for broke, trying to get the guy stretched and wet before he caught an inch of my phallus.

"Fuck me," he wailed, and I acted as if I didn't hear him for his squeaky clean hole was ejaculating.

"Munching on that spot," I whispered.

"Oh God, yes. Please, Travis, please fuck me," he begged.

I raised my head, and rubbed his big balls, then his hard cock as he was oozing precum, even licking it off the slit to make him jerk as he was sensitive.

"Turn that ass to the side," I told him.

He would, as he laid on his right side and raised his left leg, pulling apart his left ass cheek for me to enter from behind. I carried a curve, and so I did something he, or no other guy would expect: I fucked him on the side, but from the front.

"Not sure if that's gonna work," he said when I mentioned it.

I'd use a lot of lube, and faced him, but wiggled my body to where I was lower than him on the bed, my face in his chest, then I leaned forward, entering my dick inside of him while simultaneously sucking his left nipple.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," he yelled, as he grabbed the back of my head, and my shoulders, gasping while I split his peach.

"Stop," I asked.

"No, no, no, push it innnnnnnnn," he yelled as I did as I was told, as apparently my curved dick hit a decent spot.

I felt the flap of his cunt hugging my tip, then I spread my legs a little for leverage, and I'd find myself completely inside of him to where my balls were resting on his edge. I bit down slightly on that left nipple, and gyrated my hips as we were fucking face to face, with him wrapping his arms around me as if he thought I'd escape.

"That's it, daddy," I asked while I kept on rocking.

"Fuck yes! Daddy approves, oh man, keep fucking me," he said as I had him moaning from a position he thought wasn't possible.

I laughed inside because he nearly turned me down, but I had to make sure that he knew he didn't make a mistake, so I wanted to be creative and effective. Brian's whimpering and gasping only turned me on more, and I ruffled him harder as I could feel his hole loosening, perhaps allowing for a true pounding.

"You gon' give me this ass more often," I said to him, smacking his ass.

"Oh baby, its yours," he wailed.

"Imma make you late to work today," I said, pulling out of him, and having him turn over. "Put ti in the air."

He did, as he laid face down, on his knees, and ass up for me to deliver that dick even harder, as now he was completely open. I held on to his big cheeks as my six foot six, 250 lb. frame crashed into his sweet ass, the magnificent sounds of his guts being stretched alluring for all to hear. I showed no mercy, for Brian proclaimed for so long that when you get him open, you could "go to town."

"Poundtown it is, baby," I said to him as I drove my dick deep into his loins. "I want you to feel it in your stomach."

"Travisssssssssssssssss," he cried out as I let go of his ass to pull his hands behind him for I wanted complete control.

"I wanna be your porn star, baby," I said to him as I "clapped" him even harder, just using Brian to my personal advantage.

He needed to know that I might've been an hour away, there was no other dick for him to receive, at either hole. He needed to know that there would be times he would drive east, and stay the weekend at my place for my pleasure, being at the beck and call of my dick and ball set whenever. The load he sucked out of me months prior was nothing compared to what I was going to give him on this Monday morning, as he had me fucking him so hard, my big balls were smacking his ass.

"Honey! Oooooooooh fuck Travis," he cried out while his hole convulsed on my dick, the result each time he caught an orgasm.

"Take it. Take it. Fuck, take it," I grunted.

I'd pull out right then, then crawl over to his face, ordering him to open his mouth, but missing my mark as I came all over his face. I jerked the dick and tried to bust load on his forehead, but ended up watching it splatter throughout as he got the ultimate facial.

"Holy shit," he said after. "Felt like I just got hit by a train."

That made me snicker, then I watched him wipe his face and eat my spunk, then try and offer me some.

"No, bitch," I said as we both started laughing. "Now I gotta let you get ready for work."

"Shit, the way I'm feeling, I might need to call in. You put a hurtin' on me, baby," he said.

I'd finally got that ass, and though for him it might've been the most inopportune time, he for sure wouldn't turn me down ever again.

tchina85
tchina85
120 Followers