All Comments on 'Bank Teller Turned Hooker Ch. 23'

by SweetTastnNess

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gangbang whore

You are my favorite gangbang whore. Keep going bitch! I would really like to know if you become addicted to gangbangs (what seems obvious hehe). How many dicks can you take in a roll? in a gangbang weekend? 30? 40? 60? or maybe more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Besides Mae were any of the other women working at the bank "working girls" like you and Mae?

Did your brother ever drive over and fucked you either in service or when you were in street walking mode? If so, was it by accident or on purpose?

Have you ever contemplated a threesome with your brother and your husband? Is your brother married? Have you ever considered luring him and his wife (if he has a wife) into a threesome?

Incest is not really cheating as you can never marry a close relative you fuck, you know that right?

LostYouthLostYouthabout 4 years ago
Keep writing

Simple beautiful

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 4 years ago
Am I the only one?

Who thinks Vanessa has an extremely LOW opinion of herself? Just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stop misusing tags!

Can you stop tagging this series as impregnated? It's annoying to go to your favorite fet key words, and find 23 boring stories that aren't applicable.

LaurinhaLaurinhaalmost 4 years ago
Best sequel ever read

This story is fucking amazing! Please do not stop, and please do not bother with haters. I'm really curious to know what gonna happens next, I don1t think that just street hooking will be enough for her gangbang needs...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More stories!!

Absolutely love this series!! Would love to know when more will be up.... Can't wait!

ZetaZilchZetaZilchover 3 years ago
Hoping For a Speedy Return

Just wishing for your happy and healthy return. A couple of spots I wanted to call BS but it has retreated to unsure. From bungholes to assholes you definitely remind me of The Happy Hooker herself--Xavier Hollander. Continue the exciting writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointed

Kept thinking a story would develop. Never happened.

Siska100Siska100about 3 years ago

I discovered this story just last week. I read all 23 chapters and I found the story incredibile.

Hope you get around to write what happened next.

When you say your family denied you, I hope your brother didn't go along.

desertratazdesertratazover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story and that you were open enough to share it with us. I hope at some point you will be able to share the rest of the story. We really appreciate your honesty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetTastnNess@SweetTastnNess
I'm Vanessa, a 32-year old (in 2019 at the start of my writing) Chinese-American female living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I am currently married and my husband is more than aware of my past prostitution exploits (it is how we met). He is 22 years older than me and loves wh...