Bar Hopping Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after...
1.2k words
4.72
18.5k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, the sun was streaming through the blinds and into my eyes. Groaning I shut my eyes tighter and willed myself back to sleep but it was a futile effort that I gave up on after a few seconds.

Eyes still closed I stretched out discretely, feeling my muscles respond, testing for any aches, pains or bruises.

My knees, lower back and ass all ached fiercely, strange places for random drinking injuries to occur, maybe I had fallen down or been pushed over at some point?

I tried to remember what had happened the night before, I'd had three bottles at my place, then walked to Andy's to meet up with the boys, had two more bottles and a shot before we hit the bar around 9ish. Four more bottles at the bar, danced a little, flirted a little, didn't embarrass myself or upset anyone. The boys left for a club but I didn't feel like it.

The memory came over me slowly, I met someone, she took me to the toilets, put me on my knees and came on my face. I took her home...

Cautiously I raised my head and glanced over, she was asleep on my side of the bed, duvet wrapped tightly around her like a cocoon, mane of red hair spread over the pillows.

At least that explains why I'm on the wrong side of the bed and why I'm so cold.

I lay there for a second wondering what to do, it's not often I bring a girl back to my place, it's even rarer to find her in bed next morning. As I lay there the memories of last night slowly began to come back, she has a cock, I gave her a blowjob in the toilet, I took her home, she fucked my brains out.

Her gentle snoring suggested she wasn't about to wake up any time soon, so I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up very slowly. Glancing down at her I couldn't help but smile, she looked so peaceful and content.

Quietly I pulled on a pair of tracksuit bottoms and started my usual morning after the night before rehydration routine, once I had finished I made a pot of coffee and started to fry some eggs.

I was zoning out watching the eggs frying, so I didn't hear her wake up or notice her coming into the kitchen until her hands circled my waist and her lips kissed my neck.

"Morning bitch." she whispered throatily in my ear.

I jumped in surprise, her grip on my waist tightened and she pulled me back into her, sucking on my neck, making me moan lightly.

"You like that bitch?" she said, I could only moan in response as one hand reached up to pinch a nipple and the other slipped under my tracksuit to grope my ass.

My hands were now holding the counter top firmly as I pushed back, making my body as open as I could for her use.

In short order my clothes were round my ankles and her hands were spreading my ass wide, my cock was semi hard from her treatment and I waited, equal parts nervous and excited to find out what she would do next.

"Such a cute little pussy" she murmured as my asshole puckered and flexed in front of her, attempting to entice her in.

My breath caught in my throat when I felt her kiss my asshole, which still felt raw from last night but when she slowly licked it up and down the pain was gradually replaced with a pleasurable tingling sensation. I moaned again and arched my back, presenting my ass to her.

The kitchen was filled with the sound of her expert rimming and my increasingly helpless moans as the feeling of her tongue fucking my (by now) sloppy asshole had me desperately clinging to the counter, knuckles white, eyes screwed tightly shut, standing on tip toes, face contorted in a rictus of pleasure, as she mercilessly ate my ass, it felt like I was on the verge of cumming purely from getting my ass licked.

Without warning she stopped her assault on my now drooling hole and I near collapsed onto the counter, breathing heavily, sweat running down my back and chest.

Seconds later I felt her perfect cock pressing against me, her hard nipples digging into my back and her lips returned to my ear "Ready?" she asked, I didn't reply, I concentrated and forced my ass muscles to open up as I pushed back on to her cock.

I heard her gasp in shock as I pushed back, groaning as I slowly took her to the balls, we both moaned when I felt her balls pressed against mine. I took a moment or two to breathe and wait until I felt some of the tension in my body fade. The soreness of the initial penetration eased and was replaced with a very pleasant fullness, I took this as a sign and pulled away from her until I felt the head of her cock approaching my entrance, then I pushed back, fucking myself on her cock.

She let me fuck myself slowly, rocking gently back and forth on her cock, sometimes squeezing and clamping with my ass muscles, loving the feel of my ass lips clinging to her cock as I slowly pulled her cock out of my ass and cooing as I pushed back hard, opening my muscles as her cock sank back home.

I zoned out as I fucked myself on her cock, the only thing that mattered was the fireworks of pleasure that her cock set off every time it sank home. Soon enough our moans got louder and her panting increased, she grabbed my waist, her nails digging into my hips as she took control of the fuck and hammered into me, cursing under her breath as she bit and sucked on my neck and raked her nails down my back, re-establishing her ownership of me.

I was on the verge of orgasm when she pulled out, peeled me off the counter and put me on my knees, one hand grabbing my hair, the other frantically working her cock. I mouthed my mouth and looked into her eyes as I stuck out my tongue, lapping at the head of her cock as she made herself cum.

She stared fiercely into my eyes and muttered "take it baby", I could only moan in response as her cum splattered on my face like a hot shower. As her orgasm overwhelmed her, she released my hair and put both hands on my shoulders to steady herself, freed from her death-grip I took her cock into my salivating mouth, humming in satisfaction as I swallowed her remaining cum as it oozed from the head of her cock. She shuddered as I lapped her cock as it softened in my mouth.

Once she regained her balance, she let go of my shoulders and pulled her soft cock out of my mouth. I looked up seeing her looking down at me, blushing hard, her post orgasmic glow making her look angelic, seeing the look of adoration and my hard cock, she smiled a devilish grin and her cock twitched back to life.

"This is gonna be fun" she said.