Bar Night Threesome

Story Info
I make a move on a long time crush with my husband there.
1.4k words
4.17
20.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always had a crush on my best friend's boyfriend but they were very serious and I respected that. Sadly, things went south for them and I think it was mainly just due to life. She was moving to Alaska to be around family and he had ties here that meant he could not leave so things got tense between them and they broke it off.

My husband and this other guy remained good friends and drinking buddies. They often went out on Friday nights and had some drinks while complaining about work like most of us do. This meant the guy I had a crush on was still in my life.

One Saturday we decided to all get together as a group and drive out of town to this little dive bar that was known for being fun to go to. The building was about to fall down but they had live music and made strong drinks so we were in. The group consisted of my husband, me, this other guy, the girl he was somewhat interested in and our DD.

We went to the bar and went to work ordering shots and mixed drinks. The place was not overly crowded so we go to enjoy most of the dance floor to ourselves as the band played on. I was not sure how good they were but they were fun to dance to. The guys held down our table as the other girl and I went out and enjoyed ourselves.

As the bar closed, we were all feeling really good and toasted. The other girl had a little too much and was getting help into the car. The drive back was fun as we sang loudly and danced in the car. My husband also took a moment to whisper in my ear he was horny and intended on fucking me when we got home and in our bedroom. The other man and girl were staying with us as well but in the guest room.

This is when I noticed the other guy had the girl's pants open and his hand buried in her panties. He was working his hand back and forth but the alcohol had gotten to her and she was pretty much just lying there. I bet his fingers felt great. Given my husband's comment, seeing these two playing, and my own natural horniness I was wet and ready.

We got to our house and got passed out girl into the guest bedroom and into bed. Her pants were still undone but no one seemed to care. Afterwards we headed out to the patio to have a smoke before calling it a night.

My husband and his friend were talking about how the other girl could not hang with our crowd jokingly. My husband tossed in that his friend looked like he was not going to be getting any tonight. This was the moment where it clicked in my mind that it was now or never. As the men laughed, I spoke up and said he could join my husband and me and we could do a threesome. My husband enjoyed a lot of kink so I had little doubt that he would care about the addition. He simply nodded his head and smiled. His friend was the one in disbelief and asked if I was being serious. My husband put out the cigarette and grabbed my hand. He then told his friend to come on it was time to fuck this naughty minx.

The three of us headed to the bedroom and closed the door. My husband came over and started to kiss me allowing our tongues to dance while he also undid the buttons on my jeans. Once they were all undone, our lips parted and he stepped back and began taking off his own clothes. I slid my panties and jeans down and kicked them off to the side of the room. When I looked up his friend was right in front of me. He started to kiss me and I felt his hand reach between my legs. I open them allowing access to my pussy and he started to rub my slit. After running his finger along it, a few times he pushed one finger inside of me as we continued to make out.

My husband was now naked and came up behind me. He was already hard and started to rub his cock along my ass crack. His friend was eagerly working his tongue around the inside of my mouth and fingering my pussy at the same time. It felt amazing being between two men that wanted to use my body and me in a carnal sense.

My husband broke the sandwich by pulling me back and away from his friend and leading me to the bed. I crawled on it and got on my back spreading my legs wide. The guys said something back and forth but it was his friend that got on the bed with me. He came over and lifted my shirt and bra exposing my breast. He then leaned down and began sucking on my nipples. He also took advantage of the better access to my pussy and inserted two fingers into me working them in circles and rubbing my clit with his thumb. I was in a state of bliss.

My husband came over by the head of the bed and presented his cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and he quickly put his cock inside of it. I wrapped my lips around it as he started working his hips. Our room was filled with the sounds of small moans and skin slapping against each other.

My first orgasm was building quickly when the men decided to change their positions. My husband came over, grabbed my legs, and lifted them up. I reached down and grabbed his hard and wet cock guiding it to my wet pussy. He pushed it in, went until he was balls deep, and then began thrusting against me. I had to hold down my breast from bouncing with each thrust. His friend came over and offered my mouth his cock so once again, I open my mouth and it was filled. I wrapped my lips around it and began thrusting into my face.

About a minute in and my orgasm was hitting and my whole body was tightening down. My husband was getting close to coming as well because he was breathing harder and picking up his pace. Sure enough after about another minute he took some deep and hard thrust into me and announced he was cumming. I could feel the warmth going through my body and his pulsing in my pussy. He held position for a little bit before pulling out and getting off the bed.

His friend was quick to take his place. He got on the bed and lifted my legs again. Once again, I reached down and guided his hard and wet cock to my wet and cum filled pussy. The fact he was pushing into a used pussy did not bother him at all. He was quick to push in and get as deep as possible and then he began thrusting away. My husband was watching from the other side of the room as his friend fucked me. My second orgasm was officially on the way as we started fucking hard and fast.

He was actually the first to cum pushing against me hard but that sent me over the edge. My body was flooded with warmth from both of us and my muscles all tightened in that moment. He was grunting hard and when I began to relax, I could feel his dick pulsing away inside of me. We held the position for a few moments before breaking apart.

The guys went and congratulated each other on their accomplishment. I was catching my breath and beginning to feel the sore muscles. Precum and saliva had dried all around my mouth. I reached down and felt my pussy and I was very sensitive to the touch and very sticky and wet. The guys asked where I was going as I left the bedroom and I smiled at them.

I went to the bathroom and took off the shirt and my bra. I wiped my pussy with some tissue to clean it up and washed my face. I was on the way back to the bedroom when I passed my husband's friend. He thanked me for the fun night and said he better get back to his date I smiled and went back to our bedroom. Inside my husband was lying on the bed. I crawled next to him and we chatted a little bit about how that had been fun.