Bar Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly slid my fingers over her anus smearing the lube around the tight puckered hole. Then as gently as I could I pushed a finger into her bottom. She jerks a little at my intrusion. Slowly, so as not to hurt her I push in further. My finger was now all the way in her. I pull out and then insert both fingers into her. They both pop in easily. She has her eyes closed as she concentrates on relaxing her sphincter muscles. Both fingers are in all the way. I slowly turn them this way and that to spread the lube around inside her.

Pulling them out I kneel between her spread legs and look down at her beauty. Her vagina is opening and closing before my eyes, as I line my cock head up with her pink rosebud. She moans as my cock contacts her sensitive flesh. I circle her opening smearing more lube on her entrance. Slowly I press forward parting the slick flesh. She moans with pleasure as I press in slowly.

"You've done this before?" I ask.

"No, never, you will be my first back there," she whispers to me. "You are very gentle and caring. So far I have not felt any pain."

I pushed in a little harder and my cockhead popped past her first sphincter. She jumped and cried out.

"Oh, that hurt a little," she winced as I stopped.

"I'll let you get used to me," I told her.

"No, go, keep pushing," she whispered.

I started to push again and popped through her second sphincter. She moaned this time as I continued to press into her bowels. Pushing against her, I slide my cock in all the way. My balls were now resting on her ass as I looked down into her eyes.

"Damn, I feel so full all of a sudden," she smiled up at me. "Okay, do what you want I don't feel any pain now."

"Let me know if you do and I'll stop," I told her.

"No just fuck my ass."

Pulling out slowly I waited until I felt myself almost slip out of her completely. Then I slowly slid back into her body. Each time I withdrew and slid back in I went a little faster. Soon I was pounding her into the bed under me. Her eyes were wide with wonder as she started to orgasm.

"My god, I never thought this could feel so good!"

That statement spurred me on to pound into her harder and faster. She was bucking up to meet my every thrust. I felt my balls hitting her ass as she clawed at my arms looking into my eye frantically. She was having another orgasm. In fact, she was having them one after the other. She was still tight around my cock. She was squeezing me as I slammed into her. I felt my balls tighten up getting ready to spew cum into the condom. I pulled out, ripped the condom from around my cock, and stroked myself over her body. I grabbed her behind the neck pulling her head up and forcing my cock into her open mouth.

Quickly she moved so she had control of my cock. Slapping my hand away, she grabbed me, stroking my cock for all she was worth. I growled at the ceiling as I started to squirt my seed into her wonderful mouth. She moaned as my sperm splashed against her teeth and throat. I held her head so just the tip of my manhood was still inside her mouth. After about my tenth spurt I pulled her head back.

"Open your mouth, I want to see," I told her.

She opened her mouth and I saw it filled with my semen.

"Swallow."

She closed her mouth and it was gone when she opened it again. I nodded, leaned down, and kissed her.

"You are one hot hooker, Michelle," I told her. "You are one beautiful woman and if your husband, George, doesn't know it he is one lucky guy to have you at his side."

"Thank you, I think," she said.

"Have you had enough?" I asked her with a smile on my lips.

"Do we have any more time left?"

"About twenty minutes."

"Can you get hard again?" she asked coyly.

"For you, I'll try."

She leaned forward again and took me in her mouth. She sucked and slurped on my cock for five minutes before I thought it would be hard enough to fuck her once more. I probably wouldn't cum and if I felt it coming, I would pull out and spew what little I had left on her belly. I pushed her back on the bed and crawled over her. Reaching between us, she lined up my cock with her open vagina. I pushed into her. The feeling was magic. My cock firmed up nicely as I started to thrust into her. Slowly I fucked her. I wanted to enjoy every inch I could of this lovely woman.

For the next fifteen minutes, I just pumped into her body moaning softly as those fantastic feelings throbbed in my cock. I wasn't going to cum again but the soft velvety texture of her was very relaxing and pleasant. She seemed to be enjoying herself too. Her eyes were open and she looked up at me. She had a smile on her face as she moaned along with me. She was on the verge of another orgasm as I slowly pushed my cock into her body. Reaching between us, I put my finger on her clit. The next thrust into her mashed my finger between our pelvic bones and she jumped as my finger mashed her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh," she cried, her orgasm went shooting through her body.

I pulled out of her and moved down to kiss her open petals. I was slapping my tongue against her clit as she bucked with orgasm when there was a pounding on my door. I sucked in her clit and gently bit down on it with my lips wrapped around my teeth. She screamed in pleasure just as I hoped she would. The pounding on the door became more frantic as her screams died down.

"I think your husband has had second thoughts," I said looking down into her eyes.

"Maybe I should get dressed," she said looking up at me for an answer.

"No, you stay right there. I still have five minutes left." I leaned down and kissed her.

I leveraged myself up off the bed and went to the door. Looking through the peephole, I could see George standing there. I turned toward the bathroom grabbing the robe off the hook on the door. I put it on and opened the door. George came bursting in charging right past me and running to the bed. His wife was lying there propped up on her left arm staring at him.

"Michelle, god Michelle, I'm so sorry..."

"Whatever for sweetheart?"

"For even suggesting you do this..."

"It's already done, my dear."

"No, no, god I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me."

"I won't dear. What makes you think I would leave you? I did this to please you because I love you."

"I know, I know but it was a mistake."

"What do you mean a mistake? Here sweetie, sit down beside me and calm down so you can explain yourself better." Michelle looked up at me and winked.

I stood there watching George sob as he took deep breath after deep breath. I thought to myself that Michelle knew what she was doing. She knew he would be remorseful for making her do this. She knew he would come looking for her. She knew that when I took her to my room instead of hers she would be doing something he really didn't want her doing after all.

"Now tell me dear how it was a mistake to set your loving, faithful wife up as a prostitute? Why it was a mistake even to suggest that I fuck another man? Tell me, George. Tell me how you felt knowing that this gentleman, the one standing behind you, who just fucked me in the ass for the first time because I was his to do with as he pleased? Why don't you tell me how you put me in that position? Well George, are you going to tell me?"

George sat there looking at his wife's face in horror. He turned to me as if to say something but Michelle smacked him on the top of his head.

"Don't go after him for your mistake George," she yelled, drawing his attention back to her. "You're the one who should be ashamed of himself. This man was only doing as you asked. He was using your wife as a whore, a common prostitute to pleasure himself. He paid you so I would do those things."

"God I'm sorry Michelle, I'm really sorry."

"Don't be sorry, I thoroughly enjoyed myself tonight. I enjoyed this gentleman's company and his cock. The only thing you should be ashamed of is yourself. Come to think of it, you should be sorry too because I liked doing what I just did. In fact, I enjoyed it so much I just might do it again."

"No, no I thought about it and I don't want you to now."

"Too bad, I've had a taste and it was delicious and I want more."

"What? No darling. No. No. No."

"Yes, my sweet."

"But..."

"George, I still love you. I really do. I won't be leaving you just because you sold me tonight. But, I will be doing this again."

"But..."

"Listen it's been a nice night and all, but I have an early flight in the morning," I said.

"Just a minute Jim, I want to talk to you before I leave."

"Okay, okay, take all the time you need then." I went and sat on the couch watching them talk.

"George, go home, I'll catch a cab. Go home and think about how low down you are for making me a whore. Go home and contemplate what I will be doing with Jim for the rest of the night."

George's eyes widened with amazement at her statement. He tried to talk but she placed her finger on his lips.

"We'll talk when I get home. Now give me a kiss and go. Don't hang around outside the door, don't lurk in the lobby, go home and go to bed. I can guarantee you I won't be home until morning. Late morning."

"Michelle, you can't mean this," George cried.

"I do, now go or I'll have Jim throw you out in the hall." Michelle leaned over and kissed her husband's lips. He was stiff as she helped him up from the bed. She almost had to carry him to the door. "Now go home," she told him as she closed the door in his face.

She stood there looking out the peephole. She sighed as she turned back into my room. She walked over and sat down next to me on the couch.

"So are you really staying all night or was that just a threat to scare your husband?"

"I'm staying. You are an excellent lover and right now, I could use some more relaxation. So, kiss me and then take me to bed."

"I don't have any more condoms," I told her.

"I don't care right now," she said leaning against me.

"You will in the morning and you know you will."

"Well then we'll just have to be very careful but I do want you in me again and again. I want you to make me cum all night, with your mouth, with your fingers and with that lovely cock, you have. Now take me to bed before I change my mind." She pulled my lips to hers as I lifted her in my arms and carried her to the bed.

I gently lay her down. She looked up at me as I dropped the robe to the floor. I turned out the lights and climbed into bed next to her. We kissed and fucked all night long. As she was leaving the next morning, she handed me her card.

"When you are next in town, call me, you won't have to pay for my services."

"I'll do that. I really enjoyed our time together." I handed her my card. "Let me know how things work out with you and George."

"I might just do that," she said pulling my lips to hers before she walked out my door. Turning, I smiled as I dressed for my flight home, I would be in town in two months, and I could hardly wait.

# # #

Bar Pickup - Carol

That son of a bitch, that slimy, stupid son of a bitch, who the fuck did he think he was? Fuck him. No on second thought I won't...ever again, but tonight I am going get the fucking of my life or I wasn't going home. In fact, I may never go home, at least not to him. Slime ball, son of a bitch. God, I have never been so furious. I stomped across the marble floor to the bar entrance, stopping just outside to calm my anger and my nerves. My name is Carol, Carol Manning, Missus Manning, soon to be ex-Missus Manning. Fucking two-timing cocksucker.

Taking a deep breath, I pull the door open and step inside. The noise, although loud, has a calming effect on me. My shoulders relax and the knots in my neck untie. I spot Peggy at the bar, just as she spots me. I wave as I start over to her. At least six other women are sitting at that end of the bar. Sitting or standing around in a group, talking and laughing. I join them. I know them all. I work with them.

"Carol, so glad you could make it here tonight," Peggy says wrapping me in a soft hug. "Order up, you're a little behind."

Squeezing in, I order my drink from the bartender. Suddenly, someone swats my ass, hard. Spinning around, it's Joyce. Laughing, I give her ample ass a good smack. She howls as she wraps me in her arms. Peggy is my best friend, but Joyce sits right next to me at the office. We are also good friends and know all about each other's lives. For the next hour, we laugh, joke, and drink. As the happy hour crowd starts to thin, the bar is now quiet enough to talk without having to shout. It is also empty enough for us to push two tables together so we can sit and talk.

"Well ladies, it's Friday night, it's seven o'clock and we're in a bar all alone," Peggy says raising her glass in a toast. We all raise our glasses and drink.

"So, who got laid last?" Joyce asked.

"I did, the night before last," Paula says looking around the table.

"Was it Herb?" Peggy asks laughing.

"Of course, who else would it be?"

"Then you didn't get laid," cackles Peggy. The rest of us laugh along with her.

"I did too, Herb is a wonderful lover."

"But does he know how to fuck?" Peggy asks still laughing.

"There's a difference?" Paula asked naively.

"You bet. Tell me, did you come, come hard?"

"I came...a little...maybe."

"Then you didn't get laid," says Peggy softly in apology.

"Oh," Paula sighs.

"Anyone else?" asked Peggy.

"I didn't," I respond, "but I am tonight if it's the last thing I do."

The silence was deafening.

"He didn't?" Joyce asks her voice full of sorrow.

"He did," I tell her. "And tonight is payback."

"Good for you. What are your plans?" Joyce asks.

"I'm going to sit in this bar and see who wants to pick me up. Then I'm going to fuck the shit out of him," I tell them all.

All the girls were looking at me, a stunned look on their faces.

"Carol, what happened?" Peggy asks.

"That bastard...fucking cocksucker...he actually brought home one of his sluts..." I start to cry.

"Oh shit," Peggy is beside me, her warm arms around my shoulders. "You poor dear, what are you going to do?"

"First, I'm going to prove to myself I'm still as desirable as I was before we were married and then I'm going home and kick his ass out of my house."

"Good for you. We'll help?"

"How are you going to do that?" I ask her.

"Girls, it's time to get Carol fucked, good and hard. Are you into more than one guy?"

"At the same time?"

"Yes, or one after the other. Have you ever pulled a train?"

"What? No, no, I just want a guy to fuck. I don't want him fucking me, I want to be in control. If he can't handle that then fuck him."

"Okay, I'll take your discards," Joyce says laughing.

"Fine, but I get the good one, the rest of you are on your own," I joke back.

The rest of the girls laugh nervously. Never on one of these women's nights had any of us talked about doing what I was about to do. We have talked about sex before. We have talked about how bad it was or how good it was, but never about cheating on our husbands.

"All right then girls, Operation Carol has begun. Keep your eyes open for all likely candidates," says Peggy seriously, looking around the bar.

It was too early for many people, let alone, single guys to be in here. The businessmen crowd wouldn't be in for another half hour and the happy hour crowd had just left.

"Carol, you need to go sit at the end of the bar and look forlorn," Joyce tells me.

"What?"

"Go sit at the end of the bar, so the men know you are alone. Look as sad as you did just a minute ago. They will flock to you. We will have your back. I will personally see to it that the guy you pick does your bidding or gets hurt." Joyce smiles at me as the rest of the girls nod.

"Fine, I'll do it," I say, making up my mind to do what I plan.

Getting up, I walk to the end of the bar and perch myself atop the stool. I ordered another drink even though I was feeling no pain. Not quite drunk, yet a good buzz rang in my head. I didn't look at the girls. I just watched the entrance rating of each guy who walks in. The third guy who walks in is a handsome gentleman of about forty. A little old for my tastes, but for some reason he turned me on.

"Oh, she found one," Joyce whispered meaning for it to carry to where I was sitting.

Smiling, I turn and look at her and the girls. They all start to laugh. Turning back to the bar, I watch them in the mirror behind the bar. I can also see the gentleman who had come in. Our eyes meet. I don't look away. I smile, knowing he would think it was for him. He smiles back and gets out of his chair. He walks toward me. My eyes never leave his.

"Good evening," he says, his deep voice sending shivers up my spine.

"Good evening," I reply.

"May I buy you a drink?" Opening ploy completed.

"Of course or...you could take me up to your room so I can fuck the crap out of you?" Deal closer employed.

He stood silent, shocked by my bluntness. His mouth hung open as the thoughts flashed through his mind. I know what he is thinking. Is she for real? Is she a hooker? Is she going to roll me up in my room?

"Listen up, I'm not a hooker. I am for real and I do not intend to rob you. I just want to fuck you. Do you understand? I fuck you. Not you fuck me."

He nods, still dumbfounded at my boldness.

"Yes, of course...my how extraordinary," he stammers.

"Well then let's go," I tell him slipping off the stool, and letting my skirt ride up my legs.

"How beautiful," he tells me, staring at my legs.

"Thank you."

As we turn to head for the room, Joyce is there a big smile on her face.

"Is this the one Carol?"

"Yes, he is."

"That remains to be seen. Well lead the way," Joyce says.

"What's going on here?" the man asks.

"I'm going to make sure you do as she tells you. You have a problem with that?"

"I don't know..."

"Even if you get to fuck me when she's done with you?"

"Ah...well that's different."

I am shocked at what Joyce is obviously going to do. Personally, I don't know if I am ready to get naked in front of her or have her watch me fuck.

"I don't know about this Joyce," I tell her.

"Don't worry, you won't even know I'm there, I promise."

The next thing I knew the three of us were in the elevator on our way up to the guy's room. I never asked his name and didn't want to know it in the first place. In his room, he stands waiting.

"Ah, yes. Take your clothes off."

I wait and watch, while he undresses. He is not embarrassed and his body is very well put together.

"In the shower with you," tell him. He turns and heads for the shower.

I quickly strip and follow him in. Joyce sits on the loveseat. In the shower, he finally realizes I am naked.

"God you're lovely," he gasps as I step in with him.

"Wash. I'm sure you would prefer my pussy to be clean when you eat it as I will want your cock to be clean when I suck it," I tell him.

The funny thing is, I am not embarrassed at all. The power I feel over this man...is exciting. We take turns soaping each other. His hands feel nice on my tits, ass, and pussy. His cock grows in my hand, his balls tighten as I caress them. I can't believe this man is going to be my love toy for the night. Now I am really excited.

"You are a beautiful young woman," he tells me.

"You aren't so bad yourself." He smiles at my compliment.

After drying ourselves, we leave the bathroom. The crowd of women standing there surprises us both.

"What the fuck," I shout.

"Well, they all want to watch you fuck the shit out of him," Joyce says laughing. "Can you both handle that?"

"I can," the guy says boldly.

"Well shit if he can, so can I." That had to be the alcohol talking. Normally, I would never do anything like this. "On the bed, mister."