Bar Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Jeff shouts. Then he groans when Susan squeezes his balls.

Susan keeps sucking and squeezing, while Jeff disrobes. Then she keeps sucking until Jeff is shouting out in orgasm. I almost came again as she swallowed this strange man's come.

"There that should relieve some of the excitement so you can give me a good fucking in bed," Susan tells him rising. I watch her left hand as the gold on her finger flashes in the light of the room as she strokes his softening cock. "Would you like that drink now?"

"Yes," Jeff croaks.

Susan goes to the mini-bar and takes out two of those little bottles of scotch. She puts ice in two glasses and pours the scotch in each. Smiling she carries the glasses to where Jeff is still standing, stunned, in the middle of the room, still shaking from his ordeal. When Jeff takes his drink from Susan, her left hand immediately goes back to his cock. As they sip their drinks, Susan jerks Jeff back to hardness.

"Now it's my turn," Susan says, releasing Jeff and walking to the bed. Turning she places her drink on the nightstand and crooks her finger at Jeff.

"You must excuse me, dear Susan. I have...what I mean...damn that was so hot. I forget myself dear. Please excuse my...inattention."

"Jeff," Susan says softly.

"Yes."

"Get over here and suck my pussy," Susan whispers. Her crudeness shocked Jeff out of his daze. He is beside the bed, helping Susan in, in a flash.

Lying down on her back, Susan looks my way, I guess she is hoping to catch a glimpse of me spying on them. She is spreading her legs in a lewd manner and Jeff is watching as he downs the rest of his drink. Climbing into bed with Susan, he kneels, looking down at my wife's beauty.

"Spectacular," he whispers the compliment. Susan smiles a little nervously as she keeps looking my way.

Smiling, I didn't tell her of the one-way mirror and I would bet anything she is wondering if I am here at all.

"Wonderful," Jeff says again, this time lowering his face to within inches of Susan's sex. My cock is throbbing.

I have thought I might feel a little jealousy, but all I am feeling is a lust beyond anything I have ever experienced. My Susan is about to be fucked mercilessly by a stranger and all I could think of is the pleasure she is about to experience. I am also glad I am here to witness her excitement and lust. It is hard to comprehend the feelings shooting through my mind and body. Love, lust, passion, and excitement beyond any I have ever experienced.

Three things happen at once. Jeff's tongue touches Susan's sex, Susan moans like I have never heard before and I come just hearing and seeing her. Then she is screaming as Jeff devours her sex. I am still staring at my come dripping down the glass of the screen wondering how that had happened. Then looking up I almost come again as I watch Jeff's face slip and slide all over Susan's pussy.

"Oh fucking god," Susan screams when Jeff shoves two fingers into her body.

Pounding into her with his fingers, Susan grunts and squeaks as he assaults her sex, Jeff is still sucking her pussy, his tongue lapping her clit. Susan's legs spread wide, her heels pressing into the mattress, raising her lower body off the bed.

"Oh fuck," shouts Susan. Shaking with her first orgasm, she pushes Jeff's face from her pussy.

Smiling Jeff looks down on Susan as his fingers continue to plunge in and out of her body. Convulsing in orgasm, Susan clamps her legs closed halting Jeff's assault on her sex. Rolling, Susan climbs to her knees and faces Jeff, her face filled with wonder and lust.

"Holy shit...fuck, where did you learn that?" she asks breathlessly.

I didn't see what Jeff had done with his mouth, but here is Susan asking him about a technique. I thought I knew everything about eating pussy, especially my wife's pussy.

"A friend showed that to me, she...she was a lesbian."

Susan shakes her head, then laughs nervously. She reaches for her drink finishing it off in one gulp. After setting it down, she pats the bed.

"Lie down on your back," she tells Jeff.

Smiling, Jeff lies down, his cock pointing skyward. Susan straddles his hips, just as she did to me earlier. Looking down at Jeff, she reaches over to the nightstand, opens the drawer, and pulls out a square of foil, wrapped around a condom. Smart girl I thought. Jeff nods as she tears the package open. I watch as she rolls the rubber down his stiff cock.

"There, now we're safe," says Susan softly.

Reaching down she lines Jeff's rubber-covered cock up with her opening. Smiling at Jeff, she just sits down on his hard dick. In one smooth motion, she has completely engulfed the stranger under her. I try to keep from moaning and just barely succeed. Jeff is groaning as his cock slides into my wife for the first time. I can feel my balls tighten and prostate pulse as come shoots out of my cock once again unassisted.

"Oh god that's marvelous," sighs Susan, looking toward the screen.

Watching Jeff, his eyes are closed, I raise my hand above the top of the screen so Susan can see that I am here.

"Oh fuck," she cries when she sees me.

Her hips are now in motion, jerking back and forth on Jeff's hard meat. She stares at the screen as she fucks herself on the hard piece of meat under her. To Susan, Jeff is just that, a piece of meat, to be used for her pleasure. I'm sure that's what Jeff is thinking as his dick flipped across her cervix. Peeking around the screen, I smile and give Susan a thumbs-up.

"Oh god, yes," she shrieks when sees me again.

For the next half hour, Susan jerks, bounces, and slams her pussy onto and around Jeff's hard cock. She is in a constant state of orgasm, shuddering and shaking on the piece of meat below her. Finally, Jeff can take no more and rolls so Susan is below him.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck me, Jeff, fuck me hard," says Susan as Jeff starts to plunge into her well-used and soaking wet pussy. She used the same words when I rolled over on top of her earlier.

Susan is crying out as Jeff grunts and groans slamming his cock into her. For thirty minutes, Jeff pounds into Susan's body. My cock is hard and twitching as her shrieks of ecstasy echo in the room. Then Jeff speeds up, plunging into my Susan even faster. With one last might plunge into her depths, Jeff roars his orgasm to the room. I watch as his ass squeezes his come out of his cock and into the rubber on his dick. I am glad Susan made him wear it, although if it was fifty years earlier there would have been no need.

Susan is hugging Jeff's body, her hips bucking against his pelvis, screaming as her orgasm overwhelms her.

"Fuck," she screeches. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she repeats as Jeff grunts over her. For minutes, the two shake with their orgasm. Then huffing and puffing Jeff rolls to the side, his latex-covered cock slipping noisily from Susan's pussy.

"Ah," Jeff sighs, able to relax his arms.

Susan turns her head to look at him, then her gaze shifts to where I am hiding. Smiling she rose to her knees, bending over Jeff's condom cover cock. Slowly, she slips the come-filled latex tube off Jeff's deflating cock. She then squeezes the contents out over her lovely breasts. Smiling down at Jeff, she rubs his come all around her soft flesh. Still smiling, she looks at the screen for an instant, then leaning over Jeff, she rubs her come cover chest all over his cock and balls.

"Shall we clean up?" she asks him as she gets up and heads for the bathroom.

"Sure," he agrees.

Once they are in the shower, I can no longer see them. Sneaking out of my duck blind, I creep to the bathroom door. The shower door is crystal clear and I can see them soaping each other. Then Susan bends over and Jeff slipped his hard cock into her from behind. I am amazed she would allow this and almost open the door to stop them, but she straightens up causing his cock to slip from her pussy.

"Not without a rubber," I hear her say.

"But now that I know what you feel like, I could never use one with you again."

"Then you will never again," she said reaching for the door.

I quickly back away as she steps out of the shower reaching for a towel. Jeff shuts the water off and follows her. I hurry back to my hiding place. They both emerged from the bathroom, drying themselves with the towels. When they are dry, Jeff pulls Susan into his arms and kisses her. Susan kisses him back, passionately. They stand there kissing for several minutes. Then backing away, Susan nods to Jeff's clothes. Shoulders drooping, he picks his clothes up and starts to dress. Once finished he turns to Susan, who walks him to the door and kisses him goodbye. As the door closes, Susan turns and I step out from behind the screen.

"Could you see everything?" she asks.

"Yes, the mirror is one way. On my side, it's clear as glass."

"Oh my god, then you did see it all," she says smiling as she flows into my arms.

"Yes I could and you were wonderful," I sigh.

Our lips meet in a slow passionate kiss.

"Are you up to get the fucking of your life?"

"I thought that's what I just had," she giggles running to the bed.

She flops down on her back, spreads her legs wide, and waits for me to climb up between them. We fuck for the rest of the night.

The next morning we discuss what we have done, and the lines we have crossed, and agree that it is the most exciting thing we have ever done. We decided we would like to explore it further and see where it leads. We clean up and drive home excited about when we time we decide to play our pickup game next.

# # #

Bar Pickup - Michelle

I walked into the hotel bar, looking around as I headed for the barstools lined up against the dark wood monster of a bar. As I took a seat, I noticed a pretty redhead sitting at the end closest to the booths that lined the far wall. She looked my way taking a sip from the drink in her hand. I saw the glint of light reflect off her wedding ring. She smiled at me and nodded. I smiled back and turned to the bartender who now stood waiting for my drink order.

"Give me whatever you have on tap," I told him.

"Yes sir," he replied heading to the tap.

I looked in the mirror, that inevitable fixture in every bar I had ever been in, and saw the redhead looking at me with her smoldering eyes. I winked at her and she shyly turned away. I smiled shaking my head as I wondered what she was doing here. The bartender set my beer in front of me and I handed him a ten. I picked up my beer and took a sip. I rose from my stool and headed down the bar toward the petite woman at its end.

Glancing my way for an instant, she quickly looked away. Now she seemed nervous as I approached. I stopped for a second looking her over. She was a beautiful woman. Her hair was perfect, her figure was pleasing to the eye and as she looked at me once more, I saw a very pretty face. If we passed each other on the street, I would be staring at her as she passed. Taking a deep breath, I stepped up to the stool next to her.

"May I sit with you?" I asked softly.

"Of course," she said looking up at me and smiling nervously.

"My name is Jim," I told her, as I sat down.

"I'm Michelle," she said sweetly, offering me her delicate hand.

"Glad to meet you, Michelle," I told her taking her hand in mine.

I didn't shake it as she expected. I held her hand in mine putting my other hand over hers. She smiled nervously as she swiveled to face me. She was wearing a beautiful red dress that ended, as she sat, mid-thigh. Her legs were encased in dark stockings, her feet in red pumps, all very stylish.

"Glad to meet you too Jim," she replied looking into my eyes.

I looked into her pretty brown eyes. I then looked at her face. Her skin was almost flawless, just the tiniest lines around her eyes and the corners of her mouth. Yet there were some lines, which led me to believe she had been frowning as of late. The twinkle in her eyes drew me back there.

"You are a very pretty woman, Michelle," I told her touching her wedding ring with my fingers.

"Well," she cleared her throat, "thank you Jim that is very kind of you to say."

She took a sip of the last of her drink. She looked at me and raised her left eyebrow. I raised my hand and the bartender came over.

"Another of whatever the lady is drinking, please."

As we faced each other, I placed my free hand on her knee. Her leg jerked a little but she didn't object to my touch. She did however look over her shoulder toward the booths behind her. Looking over her shoulder, I now noticed a man, sitting alone, at one of the booths. Michelle quickly looked back at me placing her hand on mine. I smiled at her.

"Is that your husband?" The shocked look on her face was priceless.

"Yes," she answered shakily. "He..." I pulled my hand from under hers and placed a finger on her lips.

"No need to explain, I think I understand. He wants to...what, watch?"

"No, no, nothing like that, he just...wants me to be...safe." Her face scrunched up a little as she searched for the words. "He has this fantasy..."

"I understand. No, I think I do. Does he want me to pay for you?"

"Oh god...yes," she whispered hanging her head in shame.

"Michelle," I reached out lifting her chin to look into her eyes, "there is no need to be embarrassed or ashamed. Many men have that fantasy. Many wives live out that fantasy for their husbands and enjoy doing so. The husbands enjoy knowing their wives are still desirable to other men and women in some cases."

Michelle's eyes were staring into mine with intensity. They were half closed as she shook slightly. The hand I held was now gripping mine, hard. Over her shoulder, I could see her husband looking at us intently.

"Are you married Jim?" she asked. I had been expecting the question.

"Yes, I am."

"And," she started.

"And, yes I have had that fantasy but, as yet, I haven't told my wife. I don't think she loves me enough yet to do what you are doing for your husband."

"Oh. Well, do you want me?"

"Silly question Michelle, I have wanted you since I walked into the bar. The real question is do you want me?"

"If you have the cash..." her eyes dropped to look at her knees.

"Answer the question truthfully, Michelle."

"I want to do this for my husband, I love him dearly."

"Do you think you can go through with this?'

"Yes, I can. You are a good-looking man I think I can make love with you."

"What we would be doing would not be making love, we would be fucking. Pure, animalistic sex, there would be no love involved. Do you think you can handle that? Do you think your husband can handle that?"

"I...I don't know what you mean."

"I will be using you for my pleasure. I will be paying you to do things to me that you may have never done for your husband. Do you think you can both handle that?"

"I don't know. I hadn't thought of it that way. Oh my god," she whispered.

"What's wrong Michelle?"

"I...I find...I find myself excited by that thought."

"That's good, good for me, and good for you. Do you think your husband has thought this through?"

"I don't know. Does it really matter now?"

"Not to me. Does it matter to you?"

"Not really, it's his fantasy."

"How much is he charging for you?"

"Two hundred for an hour of my time," she said softly.

"Do I pay you or him?"

"Him, it's his fantasy. Should I have him come over?"

"No, I'll go to him, you stay here."

I got up and walked to where Michelle's husband was sitting. He sat watching me approach trying to look tough and mean, probably what he thought a pimp would do. I almost laughed as I sat across from him.

"The lady said I had to talk to you about her time." I tried to look nervous as I talked to him.

"That's right, what do you want to do to her?" I bit my tongue to keep from laughing out loud.

"I...I want to fuck her," I told him straight-faced.

"Two hundred an hour then," he said.

"Fine," I told him pulling my wallet from my inside coat pocket. Opening it, I pulled four hundreds out and dropped them on the table in front of him.

"I said two hundred."

"I know, I want her for two hours," I told him smiling and looking over at Michelle.

"I don't know about two hours," he stuttered a little on the word two.

"Well I want her for two and the customer is always right," I said smiling at him.

"Fine, fine, you have to pay for the room too," he said handing me a keycard.

I took the card from him and stood up. Looking down at him, I just shook my head and walked back to Michelle.

"Time to go, looks like you're mine for the next two hours," I told her offering my hand to help her down from her stool.

"Two hours," she sounded shocked, as she slipped off her stool allowing her dress to ride up her shapely legs. She was wearing stockings instead of pantyhose.

"Yep, two hours, I like to take my time when I have a woman as lovely as you in bed with me."

"Why thank you," she stammered, as we headed for the door to the lobby.

She was looking over her shoulder at her husband. I could see her out of the corner of my eye as she raised her eyebrows at him. He just sat there as the door closed behind us. We walked to the elevators and I pushed the up button. Silence hung in the air like a fog.

"This is your first time doing this?"

"Yes, it is," she jumped at my question.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you, that's not my thing."

"What is your 'thing'," she asked.

"Fucking other men's wives," I said leering at her.

She giggled at that and started to relax a little. An elevator door opened across from us and we hurried over and stepped in. Michelle pressed the button marked five while I pressed the button marked fifteen. Her head snapped so her eyes were looking at me.

"My room is on the fifteenth floor," I said calmly.

"But my husband expects me to be in a room on the fifth floor," she told me.

"That's not what he told me, he just said I had to pay for the room. I am. It's on the fifteenth floor."

Michelle was silent as the elevator rose, stopping at the fifth floor. The doors closed after a short wait and the car continued to the fifteenth floor. When the doors opened, I let Michelle step out first. She stepped to the center of the corridor and waited for me. I stepped up to her taking her chin in my hand and pressed my lips to hers. She flinched slightly but then pressed hers to mine. I held her in that kiss for a long time, just our lips touching.

Backing away from her I smiled as her closed eyes opened slowly. I took her hand in mine and led her down the hallway to the right. Three doors down from the elevator I slipped a card key into the slot on the door, opened it, and let Michelle in first. I followed, closed the door, flipped the privacy bolt, and engaged the security latch. I walked to the mini-bar on the table by the couch.

"Drink my dear?"

"Yes please, scotch on the rocks, thank you."

"Coming right up," I said smiling at her. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable?"

I mixed the drinks watching her as she looked around the room. It was a big room with a king-size bed a full-size couch, a recliner, and a coffee table and end table. She gently sat on the edge of the couch looking as if she would take off running at the first loud noise she heard. I walked over and handed her, her drink. She smiled up at me as I gently sat next to her on the couch.

"To husbands," I said in way of a toast.

"Yeah, right, to husbands," she toasted back with disdain in her voice.

We both took a sip of our drinks. I sat back and relaxed. I knew I had two hours with this lovely creature. I knew her husband would come looking for her after about an hour. He would not find her in the room they planned for this to take place. It would be another hour before he found out what room the gentleman who had walked out of the bar with his wife was currently staying.