Bar Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walks over to the bed and climbs in.

"On your back. The rest of you stand back over by the couch there. At least until..."

"You have his dick in your pussy," Peggy cackles to the laughter of the other girls.

"And do shut up," I tell them sternly, "or you're all out of here."

They all quiet down quickly and move over to the loveseat. Climbing into bed, I straddle his face, lowering my pussy to his lips. No kissing, no foreplay, I want his tongue in my pussy. I want him licking my clit and labia just as hard as he can.

"Lick me, lick me good," I tell him grabbing a handful of his hair in my left hand.

I look down into his eyes as he starts sucking on my labia and pushing his tongue into my pussy. Just the situation has my blood boiling. The minute his tongue touches my pussy, I start coming. My shudder ripples through my body and I hear a gasp from the women by the couch.

"You're good," I tell him, looking down into his eyes.

His tongue is now on my clit, gently swirling around. I'm shaking as I look into his eyes and pull his head up against my pussy. I'm on the verge of a tremendous orgasm when I spin around. I'm now facing his feet, my pussy smashed down on his mouth. Looking at his cock, I see it pulsing. It isn't huge, but it isn't small. Slowly, I lower my body and quickly slide his cock into my mouth.

His moan is my reward as the tip hits the back of my throat. I sigh at the feel of the strange cock in my mouth. It was different from my husband's. I really like to suck cock, the smooth skin sliding along my tongue and poking the back of my throat, it turns me on. Soon I am bobbing my head up and down his shaft. I can feel his tongue on my pussy and feel my orgasm start to build again. This time I don't interrupt him and let him take me to paradise.

"Oh fuck," I cry out pulling his cock out of my mouth.

He keeps sucking and licking my pussy as I gulp air to soothe my burning lungs. While I breathe, I stroke his hard, slick cock. His tongue keeps me in orgasm while I jerk him off. Then I can't stand it anymore and lift my pussy off his mouth. I turn around, so I can watch his face as I lower my pussy down his hard shaft. So far, the only words spoken have been my cry of orgasm.

"I'm going to fuck your cock until I come and come and come. You had better not disappoint me. Do you understand?"

"Yes miss."

I slowly slid down his cock until my pussy lips rest on his pubic hair. Then I slowly start to buck my hips. This sends waves of pleasure through my abdomen.

"God, that feels wonderful. No, don't you move," I tell him as he starts to buck his hips.

"Yes miss."

Slowly, the jerking of my hips on this man's hard cock speeds up until I'm crazy with pleasure and racked with an orgasm I have never experienced the likes of before. It is wonderful and I don't want it to stop. Closing my eyes, I float on the tidal wave of my orgasm as the hard cock inside me slaps across my cervix. My chest swells, and my throat is raw from my screams of pleasure. Suddenly, I collapse on top of him. He bucks up into me, as I lay limp atop him.

"God you are so fucking sexy," he croaks as he pounds his cock into my body. "Oh god, I'm coming," he shouts, jerking his cock into me one last time.

"Oh fuck," I shout as another orgasm ripples through me.

I feel his seamen splash against my cervix and splatter my insides. I shudder with the thought that someone besides my adulterous husband has deposited their seed inside my body. I roll to the side, his come splashing out of me onto his cock and balls. I lay on my back, staring up at the ceiling. The bed jiggles as someone else joins us. Looking up, I see Joyce, naked crawling up between the stranger's legs. She quickly lowers her mouth onto his cock.

I smile as she looks at me and winks. The bed moves again. Peggy is sitting beside me looking down at my smiling face.

"Was it good?" she asks.

"Yes, very good," I tell her.

"Carol, would you mind..."

"Mind what dear?" I ask.

"Would you mind if I clean you?"

I was surprised, yet what she suggests doesn't turn me off.

"If you would like," I tell her.

"Thank you," she says as she disappears from my sight.

Then her tongue is on, in and around my pussy. She is sucking his come from me, yet she is also licking and sucking my clit to bring me off again. I just close my eyes and float along on the pleasure she is giving me.

I am sitting on the loveseat, Peggy is by my side, as we watch the mass of bodies on the bed. It seems our intrepid love toy has a bunch of love toy friends. Joyce has him invite them over and the rest of the girls have love toys to play with. Peggy even takes a turn with one. She is smiling as the legs, arms, cocks, and tits roll around on the bed across the room.

"So are you really going to kick him to the curb?" Peggy asks.

"I don't know. He does serve a purpose."

"What purpose is that?"

"He pays the mortgage."

"Yes, there is that."

"I'll let him stay a while. At least until he brings home his next slut."

"Why, you going to take her for your own?"

"I might if she can eat pussy like you."

"No one can eat pussy like me."

"So far, that's the truth."

~ ~ ~ ~

I walk into the house at five-thirty a.m. He is there and he has one of his sluts in bed with him. I smile as I stand in the doorway looking at them lying in our bed. Stripping, I crawl into bed, grab the hair on the back of his sluts head, and shake her awake. Her eyes were wide, I put my finger to my lips.

"Quiet. Now, you get down between my legs and suck my cunt, bitch. After I have had a good come, you get dressed and leave. Understand?"

The slut nods. I let go of her hair and she crawls down between my legs and eats my pussy. She's good, but not as good as Peggy. I float along, one small orgasm after another until she finally brings me to the edge and I crash over the edge, shuddering with orgasm. As I calm down, I feel her slip out of bed and silently dress. She leaves as I drift off to sleep.

The End