Bar Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you do during the day, Michelle?" She jumped slightly at my question.

"I would rather not say if you don't mind." I shook my head.

"No, I don't mind I was just trying to make conversation so you would relax a little. I really don't like to force women to do anything they don't want to."

"I'm sorry, I really am. This is the first time I have been alone with a man other than my husband for a long, long time and I'm just a little nervous."

"That's quite all right my dear, I understand. I was nervous the first time I...was with another man's wife."

"Oh, and how long have you been paying to be with other men's wives?"

"Not that long, in fact, you are my first."

"What? I thought you said..."

"Oh, I have fucked other men's wives, but you are the first one I have paid for." I smiled at her. "I think you are worth far more than he is charging. I mean you seem to be an intelligent woman, you are a pleasure to look at and you are a good kisser once you relax into the kiss."

"I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted."

"Flattered my dear, you are a beautiful woman. As a matter of fact, I would have paid double what I paid just to be with you for an hour." She started to blush as I told her that.

"Thank you," she said softly. "Still, purchasing me for any amount still seems like an insult." She frowned at me as she said that.

"Unfortunately, you are right. It sounds like an insult. I suppose it might be an insult also, but your husband thinks it's a compliment and a turn-on knowing that other men would, will pay him to be with you. Knowing other men desire you. Desire your body."

"I know, I know. I did agree to do this for him and I love him dearly. Even though I am here and willing to do whatever it is you want, for him, it still makes me feel I've been insulted."

She was a little more relaxed as she sat back on the couch. She was not ready to bolt at a moment's notice. She sipped her drink looking at me over the rim. I smiled at her.

"I certainly don't mean it as an insult. You are a beautiful woman as I have said before and I would even have approached you if you had not flaunted your wedding ring." I winked at her as her mouth dropped into an 'O'. "I would have tried all night to get you to my room here and get in your pants."

"I'm not wearing pants," she quipped.

"Out of your clothes and into my bed then," I smiled wickedly at her.

"You naughty boy," she said sliding closer to me on the couch.

I placed my arm around her shoulders. She leaned into me tilting her face up to mine. I leaned in kissing her soft, warm lips. Those lips opened slightly allowing my tongue to enter her mouth. As it slid over her teeth and met her tongue, air rushed out of her lungs as her excitement overpowered her diaphragm. She pulled away so she could catch her breath.

"Slowly, in and out," I told her.

"I know, I know. God that was so...so...electrifying."

"Yes, it was."

She tilted her face back up at me, reached her hand behind my head, and pulled my mouth to hers. We kissed, tongues entwined for a long time. She finally pushed away from me her eyes narrowed to slits staring at me as she took a long draught of her scotch. She set the glass down on the coffee table the ice clinking in the glass. Reaching over she took my glass from me placing it on the table too. Then, putting her hands on my shoulders, she pulled my lips to hers wrapping her arms around my neck.

Pulling her to my side I was now slightly over her as we kissed. She was hanging on running her fingers through my hair as our tongues dueled in her mouth. My free hand was now resting on her stomach feeling her breath as we kissed. Her breathing was becoming quicker as we continued to kiss. I slowly slid my hand up her body until it touched the lower curve of her breast. She moaned deeply into my mouth as I cupped her breast. She was acting just like the girls used to back in high school when you first touched them while making out.

I pulled back from her face looking into her eyes as I squeezed her pliant flesh. The brown eyes that stared back at me were not the eyes of the woman I had started kissing. The eyes I saw now were wild, wanton eyes of a creature unknown to me. Smiling she reached down placing her hand on mine and pushing it against her breast. She pulled my lips back down to hers. I continued to squeeze her breast as she took the lead in our kiss. Her tongue plunged into my mouth to swirl with my tongue.

Removing my hand from under hers, I placed it on her knee. A shiver went through her body as I touched her nylon-clad flesh. Her legs splayed open as I moved my hand up her inner thigh. She was breathing fast and hard as I touched the naked flesh at the top of her stocking. I stopped there enjoying the soft, silky feel of her thigh. Her moans of delight goaded me on. Moving my hand higher into her crotch, I felt the fine hair of her pubis. With a searching, probing finger I found she was without panties. Moving my finger to her labia I pressed into her folds until my finger easily slid into her body. She threw her head back.

"Oh god," she yelled, as she shook with desire and passion.

I smiled down at her as I pushed my finger into her further. As each millimeter slid into her, she shook and shivered with lust. She didn't yell anymore which disappointed me a little.

"You can make noise my dear," I whispered smiling down at her.

"I know, my god that feels so different than when George does it," she said.

"George is your husband?"

"Yes," she said as she gasped for breath as I touched her g-spot. "Oh my god," she shouted racked with orgasm.

"How long has it been since you have had sex darling?"

"A couple of weeks, George thought it would be good for me if I was horny to begin with," she stuttered.

"That was kind of him," I said without inflection in my voice.

I slowly removed my finger from her body and helped her sit up. I pulled her to me and hugged her kissing her soft lips once more. I then placed my mouth next to her ear.

"Strip for me," I whispered. She stiffened in my arms then just as quickly relaxed.

"Of course," she replied pushing away from me, got up, and stood on the other side of the table.

Reaching behind her neck she pushed the zipper on her dress down, then pulling on the arms opened the back so that when she put her arms down the dress slid off her body to puddle at her feet. A red pool with red heels standing in it, nylon encased leg leading up to bare thighs. Her mons, sparsely populated with a fine pubis of dark red hair stood out in the soft light of the room. She was without a bra and wore no other undergarment as she stood there posing for me. She looked delicious even with the slight glow of stretch marks on her abdomen, which she tried to hide with her arms. I smiled up at her as she smiled down at me.

"You are fantastically beautiful Michelle," I told her.

The blush started at her toes and worked its way up to her face.

"Thank you, Jim," she said looking me in the eyes.

"Move to the side of the table here please." I indicated where I wanted her to move as I put my foot on the table and pushed it out of the way. Taking one of the throw pillows from the couch, I placed it on the floor at my feet. "Kneel, please," I told her.

With eyes wide, she moved and knelt on the pillow at my feet. She smiled as she realized what I wanted from her. She reached in, took my belt in hand, and unfastened it unbuttoning my pants. The zipper was next and then her hand was in my boxers fishing out my engorged cock. As she pulled it free, she gasped. Now I'm not really very big but she was acting as if I was the largest thing she had ever seen.

"Don't try to flatter me, Michelle, just suck me," I told her.

"Oh, I'm not Jim, it's just you are larger than normal."

"How would you know what is normal, my dear?" I asked.

"I just would," she said pouting at me as she stroked me in her small delicate hand.

"That's it dear. Now lick and kiss it then suck it into your mouth," I told her.

"I know I'm not a novice at this." Her mouth engulfed my cock in one quick move.

The wet, warm feeling as her lips slid over my shaft was sending signals of pleasure to my brain. Placing one hand on her head, I took a handful of hair as she bobbed her head up and down. With my other hand, I gripped a throw pillow so I would not rip her hair out.

"Oh shit you do that good sweetie," I said hoarsely.

I was now completely hard as I reveled in the pleasure of Michelle's mouth. She was very good at sucking cock. I kept thinking if only, the entire time my cock was in her mouth. But she was someone else's and I only had the use of her for a little over an hour and a half. I pulled her head up, my cock popping out of her mouth. She smiled but seemed disappointed I wouldn't let her finish. Standing up I took her hand in mine and pulled her up into my arms. I kicked off my pants and shoes as I held her.

Taking her hand, I led her to the bed. She hesitated for an instant then hopped up on the bed as I unbuttoned my shirt. She kneeled in the middle of the bed waiting while I climbed in with her. Gently pushing her backward I climbed between her thighs looking down at her puffy engorged labia. She was very wet and the lips of her labia were very dark. Taking one between each thumb and forefinger, I pulled them out to the side stretching them away from her entrance.

She jerked at first then a deep guttural moan escaped her lips as her eyes closed in pleasure. Leaning forward I lightly touched her opening with my tongue all the while pulling on her engorged flesh.

"That feels so good," Michelle, sighed.

I pressed my tongue in further, swirling it around her opening. I let go of her labia allowing them to snap back into place. Michelle shook with a small orgasm as I plunged my tongue into her pussy as far as I could. Her hips started to buck slightly as I licked up and down her slit. Taking her clit into my mouth I gently sucked, swirling my tongue around the hard little nub. Michelle started to shake, making noises that sounded like an animal.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she shouted bucking her hips against my face.

As her orgasm continued, I crawled up beside her and kissed her lips. She rolled toward me, grabbed my head, and pulled me hard against her. My hand roamed her body, squeezing here, pinching there, inserting a finger or just rubbing gently across a sensitive nub of flesh. Breaking our kiss, she lay back staring at the ceiling. I propped myself up on my hand looking down into her eyes. She smiled at me with a sparkle in hers. Her hand snaked down wrapping around my stiff member.

"Mmm, you are so hard," she told me. Her hand was gently stroking me.

"And you are so wet," I said gently inserting my finger into her.

"How much longer do we have together?" she asked.

"Well over an hour my dear. I believe now is the time for me to fuck you for the first time tonight."

"God yes," she sighed. "Do you have a condom?"

"Sure, but there is no need for one, we're both married and this is your first time with a man other than your husband."

"But, not your first time with someone other than your wife," she retorted.

"You're right, my apologies. However, I am paying a lot of money for you so it should be my call..." Her head was shaking no as she smiled up at me.

"I have one in my purse on the coffee table," she told me.

Nodding I got up and opened her purse. The first thing I found was her wallet. I opened it looking at her driver's license. She gasped as I held it up reading. She jumped up out of bed and dashed to where I was standing. Reaching up she pulled her wallet from my hand and tossed it back in her purse.

"Don't you know you never go through a lady's purse?" she asked.

"So, you're a..."

"Don't, I know what I am, you don't have to tell me," she told me waving the condom in the air in front of my face.

"Okay, sweetheart no recrimination." I followed her back to the bed.

She sat at the edge and positioned me in front of her. My cock was at half-staff. Michelle popped it in her mouth and started sucking. She licked and sucked me until I was again hard. She ripped open the condom and rolled it down my stiff cock. Giving me one last stroke, she hopped back to the middle of the bed. Lying down she spread her legs in invitation.

Climbing up between her spread legs, she lined my hard cock up with her wet open vagina. I slowly entered her, sliding past her velvety petals and into her body. She moaned as I pushed past her labia. Once I hit bottom I pressed in a little harder.

"Oh god, that feels so good," Michelle groaned.

"Ready?" I asked. She shook her head yes.

I pulled out about halfway then plunged back into her as hard as I could. Our skin slapped together making a loud slapping noise. I crushed her clit between our pelvic bones. She cried out in pain and ecstasy. I pounded into her over and over. Soft squishy sounds emanated from her pussy as my cock forced her juices from inside. She cried out at every downward thrust, her hips bucking up to meet mine each time.

I was beginning to breathe heavier as I continued to pound into the beautiful little vixen under me. I was looking at her beautiful face as she began to orgasm under me. Her eyes opened wide as did her mouth. Her body began to shake and her legs went straight up into the air as I continued to pound into her body. I was using her for my pleasure, not hers, although I did, do, enjoy watching the woman I am with orgasm. Right now though, I was more interested in the feelings in my groin than those in hers.

I continued fucking her as hard as I could. The friction on my cock was breathtaking. I could feel my scrotum tighten in a prelude to my orgasm. Looking down at her, I saw she was smiling up at me as I continued to pound into her body. The slapping sound of our skin meeting became the sounds of wet skin slapping together. The squishy sounds from her pussy were now continuous. I groaned as my semen shot out of my cock into the condom. One final plunge into her pussy and I stopped. Her hands gripped my ass as her legs wrapped around my waist pulling me into her just a little farther.

"That's it, sweetie, that's it," she cooed as I squirted repeatedly into the condom.

"You are magnificent," I told her meaning what I said.

A shudder ran through her body as I pressed against her as I said those words. She was having another orgasm.

"Oh god," she whispered shaking with passion.

"You can yell that if you want, you don't have to whisper," I told her.

"I know," she whispered again. "I told myself that I wouldn't get this excited and here I am coming at the mere words a man speaks to me." She shuddered again as she thought about those words.

"You are magnificent, Michelle. I truly mean that." I pressed down into her one more time.

"Oh god, oh god," she yelled, not caring who heard her.

Slowly I rolled to the side allowing my softening cock to slip from her marvelous body. I lay on my back smiling up at the ceiling. Her face appeared above me smiling. I felt her removing the condom from me. Her face disappeared from my sight. I felt her mouth close around my cock as she cleaned me off. When she was finished, her face appeared once more.

"What should I do with this?" she asked timidly holding the condom up.

"Drink it," I told her.

"What?" Her eyes widened with understanding. Her head shook of its own accord. "I can't do that."

"Why not? I'm paying you to perform for me. It will turn me on to watch you drink my come from the condom. Now do it."

Michelle looked at me, anger flaring in her eyes. Her head nodding she raised the condom to her mouth and upended the opening. My creamy sperm flowed out of the opening into her mouth. Squeezing the condom between her fingers my cream squirted into her open mouth.

"Swallow," I told her.

Pulling the condom down, she swiveled her head to look at me. She looked mad at what I was making her do, yet turned on. She exaggerated her swallow opening her mouth to show me it was all gone. She held up the empty condom and tossed it over her shoulder. I smiled at her.

"Suck me some more darling," I told her. I still had forty-five minutes with her time for one more suck and then to fuck her ass which she has probably only done once or twice in her life if at all.

Her mouth sucked my cock in and her head started to bob. Reaching above me, I pulled a pillow down and placed it under my head. I could now look down and watch her suck me. My cock started to harden in her mouth. Grabbing a fist full of hair, I pushed her mouth down on my cock and held it there. Pressing my cock against the back of her throat, I could feel her start to gag. I kept her there until she started to struggle, then pulled her head up so she could breathe again.

"Now there are some men who would not be so kind as to let you breathe," I told her pulling her up to look at me. "Now come up here and lie down next to me."

She crawled up beside me choking and gasping for air. Flopping down beside me, I rolled onto my side looking down into her eyes. The fear I saw there was unmistakable. I brushed the hair out of her eyes as I smiled down at her.

"That scared me," she said still gasping for air.

"I know," I said flatly. I leaned down kissing her on the forehead, then leaning further to whisper in her ear. "Now I'm going to do something to you that your husband probably never has."

"What?" Her eyes opened wide but not with fear.

I gently started to slide my finger through her soft petals between her legs. She shivered as I slide my finger into her vagina. She shivered even more when I inserted two. She was still wet and getting wetter as I gently pumped my fingers in and out. I leaned in and softly kissed her lips. She was not tentative in returning my kiss, her lips pressed firmly against mine. Lips pressed together, finger slowly sliding in and out of her body, she was again on the path to orgasm.

Slowly, ever so slowly I removed my fingers from her well-lubricated pussy. Slowly, I moved them down and touched her puckered rosebud. She jerked a little as I continued to kiss her. Gently pressing my finger against her asshole, I spread her juices around. Slowly I pressed my finger into her hole.

"No, no, not there," she shouted pulling her mouth away from mine.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you."

"No, you said you never force your partners to do something they don't want to."

"I did, but I have never paid for them to do my bidding as I have paid for you."

Her eyes became big and round as she realized she could not refuse me. I smiled at her trying to reassure her.

"I will not hurt you, but it will be a little painful to begin with."

"It's not that. I don't have another condom." She looked crestfallen instead of joyful.

"I do," I told her as I reached into the nightstand drawer.

She was silent as I retrieved the condom. Handing it to her, I then reached back and found the tube of lube I had just for this type of occasion. I wiggled the tube in front of her face. She smiled shyly as she tore the wrapper open. Placing the condom on the head of my cock, she expertly rolled it down the shaft. Taking the lube from my hand, she opened it and squirted some in her palm. She then indicated that I should hold my finger out. I held the fingers that were going to be pushed into her asshole out in front of me. She took her hand with the lube in it and grabbed my fingers spreading the lube on them.

Then she placed that hand around my condom-covered shaft and lubed up my latex-covered cock. She flopped back on her back and spread her legs wide reaching around her hips and pulling her ass apart for me.

"Well, spread that lube around down there," she said waiting.