Bar Refaeli in Barcelona Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was that for you?" She asks him.

"Oh my god...ma'am...I want to do this all the time."

Bar smiles at Adam. "Maybe next time without a condom. Just once to try it. You'll notice the difference." As Adam nods his head, she returns her mouth to his cock to lick up any remnants of his cum. Adam's dick twitches at the sensation of her tongue licking his cock for the first time.

"Ma'am can we try your mouth too next time?"

"Whatever you want. Just don't forget, this is hard work. I need good massages in return."

"Of course ma'—."

"—Ahhh FUCK! Again!" I shout. Bar, Adam, and Georgio turn to look at me. I've been quietly stroking myself all this time, only to cum again once I hear Bar tell Adam "whatever you want."

"You okay love? Bar says to me.

"Yeah, I think I'm just having too much fun tonight." I say, the sight of small cum ropes sprayed on the carpet in front of me. "Don't mind me. I just going to lay back in this chair."

Noticing my cum trails on the carpet, Bar looks at me and smiles.

Meanwhile, Georgio hands Adam his phone back. With an erect cock, Georgio silently puts on another condom and jumps on top of the bed again facing Bar's backside. He bends her over doggy style. Surprised to see him ready for another round, she tries to resettle into position, looking back at him for confirmation. He places his finger in her mouth, the same way Adam did.

I try to keep my eyes fixated on the upcoming action, but my head is spinning from the excessive alcohol and multiple orgasms tonight. I sink into the lounge chair and take a second to relax. I lean my head back, my eyelids starting to droop and feel heavy. I think I'm falling aslee...

MASTER BEDROOM, NEXT MORNING

The sun hits my eyelids. I start to open them harshly. The sound of the shower takes a hold of my hearing for a brief moment, until it abruptly stops. I start to make sense of the scene.

As I stand up and pull up my boxers, I see Adam belly down on the bed by himself, his phone on the bedside table. I walk over to it and use his sleeping body to unlock it. Eager to see what else happened the rest of the night, I open the video library on his phone and find a series of clips.

I click play on one of them. Bar and Georgio's bodies are shown locked in 69 position. Fuck, I can't believe I missed that. I play another clip and it's Bar being spit-roasted by Georgio and Adam, with the former pumping her pussy doggy style, and the latter on his back, filming Bar sucking him.

I play another, thinking it can't get any better than this. The clip reveals multiple opened condom wrappers scattered on the bed. Georgio's kneeling over Bar. Adam's hand appears in frame as he gives Bar the lube bottle I handed him yesterday morning. She takes it and empties the small remainder of it on Georgio's cock. He doesn't have a condom on. She tells him to start slow because it's tight, but then afterward he can go whatever speed he likes. He nods his head and brings his cock to the tip of her anus. I exit the clip, wanting to save its pleasures for another time.

I smile to myself, thinking about how much last night will probably mean to Georgio going forward in his life. His outlook on future spouses, his renewed connection with his children. I'm so grateful my wife, and myself to an extent, have that capacity to affect someone's life for the better. Whether that's Georgio, Lucas, Cris, or our other friends.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opens. Bar walks out in a towel robe, drying her hair. "Good morning," she says.

"Morning," I reply.

"Good morning signore," says Georgio, as he follows Bar out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist.

Bar notices my surprised expression and just looks at me with shrugged shoulders.

"Signore, I don't mean to be greedy. I just had to have Bar one last time in the shower, before I fly home."

"Speaking of greedy, someone didn't like to share the showerhead," Bar says lightheartedly.

I smile and add, "Georgio, what'd you think of the water pressure?"

"It's amazing. I had to pull out of Bar a couple times to enjoy it by itself."

I chuckle and follow up, "And how was last night for you?"

Georgio reveals, "Honestly, you two have changed my life. I hope we stay friends."

"Of course," I respond. "Invite us out to Italy. We'd love to meet your kids, and who knows, maybe whatever woman you're seeing by then."

"You two are welcome to visit my home anytime," he offers graciously.

"What time's your flight today? Join us for breakfast nearby if you can," I invite him.

"Thank you signore. I do have some time. And yes, I'm starving."

"After last night, yeah I can only imagine. I want to hear more about last night over some coffee and eggs."

Bar walks over to Georgio. "Here, take this in case you're still hungry after breakfast." She hands him an unopened condom wrapper. "We can use the restaurant's bathroom if you want."

I smile at her thoughtful gesture.

Feel grateful yet guilty, Georgio reveals, "Bar, I feel selfish. Your husband did not get to enjoy you as much as I did last night, or even this morning."

I assure him, "Georgio, you deserve to be a little selfish. Don't worry about offending me. I have Bar, and she has me, for the rest of our lives."

Bar walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek.

Adam, apparently now awake, groggily asks, "Sir, did I hear you mention breakfast?"

Bar orders him, "Adam, tuck your morning erection into some clothes. We're gonna go eat."

-THE END-

12