All Comments on 'Barber Gets Personal on a Friend'

by ASatisfiedMind

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not much of a story , but it did roust out the anonymous readers with their fantasy horseshit.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

Good read he had a cool wife. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband did mine on our honey moon as he wanted it shaved smooth and he keeps it that way. At least twice a week he cleans everything off. And now, I have started doing him and and he is totally bald. His cock is really huge with no landscaping around it! And the oral sex is out of this world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice little tale, and good to keep a little in touch with the real world without moving immediately to fucking the friend. You should know, it is ‘chaise longue’. There’s no such thing as a chaise lounge, or even a lounge in that sense. I’m generally happy with the way English takes in other languages and modifies them, but here it’s unnecessary and just odd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the whole story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife has let a couple of young men shave her pussy. Of course they get to eat it and then fuck it afterwards. It’s nice being married to a horny hot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

unlikable people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reminds me of the time I trimmed a girl friend's pubic hair because she had bought a new bikini and she hung out in all directions. We really were just friends at the time, she lived next door and we grew up together.

We shared a room on Spring Break our first year in college.

She did tell me she would murder me if I ever told anyone, but I have since many times since two years later I married her.

It was quite an experience though for a young man in college and still a virgin.

ASatisfiedMindASatisfiedMindover 2 years agoAuthor

story tag shouldn't include bisexual wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, the story lead-in was good and then the story bombed.

No full course after the appetizer?

Next time maybe try writing the whole story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userASatisfiedMind@ASatisfiedMind
long married couple with interesting sexual history. Stories are mix of truth and fantasy with literary enhancements. Names have been changed