Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 12

Story Info
Santa's little helper
16k words
4.49
14k
22
29

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb's Boyfriend

Chapter 12

Santa's Little Helper

(Author's note: WARNING! This chapter DOES contain nuts! --- and by nuts I mean bisexual activity... lol)

Jan 1st... 1am, or so...

"Come on baby, let's get up stairs, I can't wait any longer... I need us to ring in the New Years in a different way... If you get me?" Barb stated with a toothy, overly exaggerated drunken smile as Keith most agreeably bid adeau to his friends. Giving the group a mock tipping his hat and a knowing look, the fellas cheered him on raising their glasses in laughter.

Having spent the last hour lost in the revelry of New Years, it wasn't too much longer when Barb, for the want of something else, she led Keith away from the group, the ballroom and the party... Smiling while happily dragging him along by the hand she turned to give Caroline one last knowing wink as they made their way towards the exits...

"They all seem happy for you... I guess our secret is out huh?" Barb asked as they entered the open elevator while draping herself over her much taller ex-boyfriend, with him slipping an arm around her, holding her up enough to keep her on her feet...

"Yeah, of course they know... How can we hide something like this? But hey, you should be proud of me! I didn't say anything about the little pipsqueak and his buddy back in school... I only outed him as a cuck and not a fag"

"Oh don't say that! Adrian isn't a 'fag'... That's mean... He's not like that, or not like how you're saying anyway, he's not gay... But thanks... I guess... And really, I don't really care if people know about us... Caroline and the girl's were proud of me and even jealous in a way. But don't call Adrian names like that okay? It's not nice, and remember... He's the reason we're here, and while I'm at it... When did you start calling him pipsqueak? I'm not sure I like that name either"

"Aww, don't listen to me baby, I'm drunk too, so... Sorry... I won't call him fag anymore, I know that ain't too cool, but I'm sticking with pipsqueak... That one just came to me the other day and I like it... It suits him don't you think? He's like a pesky little brother or something"

"You know? A bratty little pipsqueak who wont leave us alone" Keith explained as they rode the elevator up telling her why he had given Adrian this new nickname 'Pipsqueak'...

"Well yeah... I guess I know what you mean. He is on the small side, but he's not my little brother, he's my husband and I love him... Even with this 'cuckold' thing we're doing, I still have a lot of respect for him. It takes guts to do what he's doing... We're the one's who have it easy in this" Barb replied admitting that Adrian may not be 'all-man' but regardless, she still loves him and respects him, and even more for what he's doing...

"And besides... I know Mother has him well in hand, and something else I'm sure of is just how much I want this big thing back inside me! Can we do it reverse-cowgirl this time? That's my favourite, I mean other than having you fuck me doggie that is!" She added, mentioning her Mother but then turning her attention back to where they were and what they were going to be doing the second they set foot into their hotel room...

"I'll fuck you however you want baby, and I keep forgetting about your Mom and him... That's just as wild as what we're doing!" Keith said back her, smiling all the way and nearly forgetting Margaret and how she was 'looking after' Adrian.

But he also knew she was right... They did have it easy compared to what the little pipsqueak was probably going through...

Groping and mauling each other, they were soon falling out of the elevator and into their hotel room. Laughing and giggling while pulling off the fancy clothes, Barb's little black dress hit the floor followed by the rest, her bra and panties coming off and cast aside without regret.

Stripped and sitting on the bed, Keith pulled a very naked Barb in front of him and where met with no resistance from her, he had her down, kneeling between his parted thighs and taking up in her two hands his rapidly growing mast of a cock, all 8-thick, manly inches of him...

"Mmmph... Oh baby I miss sucking this big thing... You always smell and tasted so good, and I don't know why, maybe it's because I haven't had you in so long, but now? Mmmm... Unng Uhh... But now? I think I love this big dick even more" Barb moaned while looking up to him as she licked, kissed and sucked at his length.

Using her spit and slipping his big, domed head into her mouth before popping him back out, Barb gurgled smiling, her mouth full of saliva and cock, she wanted to look as slutty as she felt just then... Drooling and sucking Keith's hardness with her gaze cast upward, keeping her eyes fastened to his...

"Uhhh... Oh yeah... I miss that mouth too, and you want me to come back right? Tell me you can't get enough... Tell me you need me and my big dick" He added, wanting to wedge himself into Barb's open mouth as well as her life...

"Yes! Yes I want you back, but let's not think about that until later... Because right now, I wanna fuck... I need this big thing inside me more than anything... Lay back I wanna go reverse this time... Mmm.... Ohhh I love bouncing on a big thick cock"

Answering, yet being somewhat evasive, Barb agreed that she did want him back but in the moment and feeling as hot and turned on as she was... Her main goal or ambition just then was to get Keith's big cock back into her, and doing so how she wanted this time... With him laid out on his back as she straddled his mid-section backwards in order to fuck him in her 'second' favourite, reverse-cowgirl position.

On top but faced away she took his all, sinking down with a deep, guttural moan Barb began her ride on Keith's big dick... moving up and down they soon found a rhythm and hanging on she rode him hard, feeling like she was bouncing on an inflatable space-hopper but one that was, dirtier, adult and better...much, much better...

"Oooooh! Ohh! It's soooo big! Oh fuuu-ck I love it like this.... Mmmmm... Oh... I wish... Oh I wish Adrian was here" She cried panting and loving how full Keith's much bigger cock made her feel. Yet with her mind in a sexual whirl-wind, Barb suddenly pictured Adrian there with them, on his knees and watching...

"I can see him, licking me... Oh God I'd love for him to lick my pussy while I'm fucking you" She grunted out with her jaw clenched and impaling herself on Keith's big fuck-stick. But saying she wanted Adrian there, licking her at the same time? That caught Keith a little off guard...

"You want that? You want the little guy here while we fuck? I... I thought we were just messing around when we said it before?" He asked with his own breath held and his hands placed at her hips, guiding and feeling Barb's velvety-wet pussy walls surrounding him.

But thinking of their earlier conversation about Adrian sucking his cock, Keith thought it was more of a pipe dream that Barb was fantasizing over, but this time saying she wanted it to happen for real...

"Oh God yeah! That will be sooo sexy... Uhhh" Barb moaned back... "Oh I can't wait to see him, locked up in the little cage my Mother bought for him... Down on his knees, licking both of us as we fuck!.... Uhh! Oh God that's gonna make me cum... Oh fuck me Keith!"

Listening and a little surprised, yet knowing something of Adrian's past, Keith figured they had role-played with something like this, but hearing her say she wanted it to happen, now that he was back on the scene... He knew he couldn't dismiss the possibility of having Adrian involved... But to what extent and how far things would go? That much he was still a little unsure of...

"Uhh! Oh... Oh fuck yes" Barb sighed as her mind had indeed wandered... Riding Keith's big cock she could see Adrian as he was all of those years ago, going down on his friend Greg...

Becoming almost like an obsession, the thought and idea of Adrian's bisexuality being in the forefront of her mind lately, what with her blabbing and telling both Keith and her Mother about her soft little husband's earliest days spent sucking cock in the front seat of his friend's car.

But as well, and just like everything else... She felt like she didn't care anymore... It didn't matter to her if Keith knew what she wanted...

"Oh man... This is getting kinkier by the second! You mean your Mom is also putting him in one of those chastity cages? God, you'd never get me into one of those things" Keith remarked with Barb telling him about her Mother and the little blue cage she no doubt had Adrian wearing by this point...

"No baby... We couldn't put you into one of those things because, well for starters, this big beautiful cock of your belongs inside of me, not a little tiny cage.... And besides, it would never fit, you're too big and Adrian's so s-small... Uhhh Ohh! But about the other stuff? Mmm... Oh yes I'd love to have him here with us... Especially with his past... But for now baby... You're all mine! Uhhh... Give me that big thing... Ohhh fuu-uck meeeee!"

Sitting upright and on top of Keith in the reverse cowgirl position, and with her hands placed atop Keith's thighs as she worked herself up and down, feeling his thick member cutting into her with such pained, excruciating delight, and with her eyes closed, pressed shut she had no trouble picturing Adrian there in front of her, kneeling and doing as she asked, serving and licking them both.

The images and being so full of Keith's cock, and along with everything else... It was enough to get her there...

Pushing herself over the edge, Barb came hard for the second time that night...

"Uhhhh! Ohhh! Oh Yeeeesssss! Oh fuu-uuck I'm c-c-cumming" She howled as she continued, not stopping she worked herself into a huge sweat going up and down, using her thigh muscles to lift and let her ass fall, fucking herself into a frenzy as she came hard, seeing Adrian there with them, being her good little cuckold-husband.

It was such a powerful, intense feeling, her orgasm was stronger and more heart wrenching than any other she could remember as of that moment...

Huffing and breathing hard and with Keith following along right behind her, he too went rigid then... His whole body rocked and lock in a powerful orgasm as he came with his balls contracting on their own, going into spasm and squeezing out another big creamy load of his potent man-cum, he filled Barb's willing, wanting and very accepting pussy...

"Uhh... Oh, Oh God that was... Oh fuck that was the best one yet... Ohhh I cum sooo good on this big cock... I have to have you all the time now" She cried while still sitting impaled on Keith's thick length, but feeling him soften and sad that it was over, it wasn't long before she fell to his side, landing atop the bed beside him in a well fucked, cum-dripping mess...

"Like I said baby, you can have me all the time... But that's up to you... How do you think we can make this work?" Keith asked, replying and mentioning his home coming. but at the same time and knowing enough, he passed the torch to Barb, letting her decide how they were going to proceed...

"I'm not sure, I need to think, and after being fucked so good like that? Thinking is the last thing I'm capable of" She answered feeling slightly remiss now, that it was over, Barb chose instead to not think about it for the time being, wanting to revel in the joy of her still fading orgasm...

*****

New Years Day, in the car driving home...

"I guess I can stick to my original plan and stay with my folks but you have to promise to come and stay with me for a night or two" Keith commented, starting up their conversation once again, the one where they were to decide just how they were going to 'get back together' as it were... What with Barb being married and planning to staying that way...

"That would probably be better at first... I don't think Adrian would like it if you moved in with us, or even if you found a place near by... I think that might scare him too much at first, so let's just take this slowly in the beginning" Barb began...

"Plus, and depending on how things are going with him and my Mother? Maybe we'll be able to leave him with her sometimes if my father isn't around... You know? Have her babysit while we fuck" She added with a sly smile and crinkle of her nose, but then thinking of something else, she worried for a second as she wondered, just how accepting were Keith's parents going to be if she'll be staying there? A married woman, under their roof and openly fucking their son?

"But hey? What about your folks? I mean, I know they are kind of quiet, but what are they going to think if you keep sneaking me through the basement door? They're going to figure it out at some point, don't you think?" She asked feeling somewhat guarded about the idea...

"Ahh, you don't have to worry about them... They are the quiet type but trust me, they won't make too many waves, they're just be glad that I'm home... Mom always worries about me getting hurt at work and Dad is half deaf and only cares about hockey scores... But don't worry... We can be discrete and have fun at the same time"

Satisfied with his answer, Barb let her hand drift into Keith's lap as she had him make the drive home saying she wanted to relax and think about how they should approach this odd affair.

And Keith of course, he was more than willing, knowing if anything she would come up with a solution... One that would let him continue seeing Barb on a regular basis where it would look and feel like they were indeed back together... Just as most at the reunion were led to believe...

Reaching home some time later, Barb couldn't help but feel the tension rising once again, arriving on familiar turf, it gave everything an extra dose of reality, the realness of what they were doing. Being home, it was indeed 'bringing it home'...

"Thanks for driving baby, I'm still not 100% sure on how we should do this, like with you moving in with us or whatever... But for now, I guess staying with your folks will have to do" Barb added as they turned onto their old street...

"I want to get a better read on things once I've seen and learned more about how Mother has dealt with Adrian... Oh and that's another thing, I think it might be best if you make yourself scarce, something is telling me I should go in there alone, okay?" Barb asked as Keith pulled the car into the shared driveway and thus ending their trip.

But as he smirked knowing this wasn't the end but only the beginning, he was more than happy to slip away. Head in unseen and unnoticed, like a thief in the night making his getaway...

"Yeah, I have no problem with that, believe me baby, I'll leave this one to you and hey, your welcome, but to be honest? I think it's me who owes you a big thanks and not the other way around... I guess that goes double for little Pipsqueak... Send him my best would ya? And tell him that if he's also cool with me maybe bunking with you guys a few nights here and there, we can give him a real cuckold experience if that's what he's looking for"

Turning to him and smiling, Barb nearly broke out laughing as she could easily see through Keith as he tried to assert some of the same power he had shown her during their love making the night before... It was cute, but Barb thought she might know better, thinking he was willing to go a lot further than he was letting on...

"Oh yeah? Is that so? Trying to work your way into my marital bed are you?" She replied jokingly as she leaned over from her seat, propping herself up on the centre console to kiss him goodbye as she smiled thanking him again for helping her ring in the New Year in such a different, sexy and exciting way...

"But don't worry... You just leave Adrian to me" She smiled, opening and stepping out of the passenger side door... "I know we can work this out, he's quite pliable as I'm sure you well know by now... My only worry is Mother and how she's going to be when I walk in there... Who knows? She could be pulling this whole angry act again so you'd better scoot on home mister... I'll call you later to fill you in on everything that happened"

*****

At the condo, a week or so week later...

"Keith called me today, he'll be back in two days... Are you going to be okay if I leave you alone for a night?, or do you want to go back to my Mother's? You know my father is home from his trip, so I don't think it will be quite the same... It's up to you?" Barb asked knowing Adrian wouldn't want to go stay with her Mother, not with her father David there at least...

"Ahh..." Adrian began with hesitation, not sure how he should respond as he came back in from cleaning up their dinner dishes to find Barb sitting down, ready to relax for the evening...

"I'll... I'll st-stay here, thanks... I... I don't know if I can ever face Mother again" He stuttered out, this time declining the offer of being 'looked-after' or babysat by his Mother-in-law, and in fact now that a week had passed? The mere thought of what the older, dominant woman had him doing, and why... Remembering everything, it had him terrified...

"Okay, well, suit yourself, but Keith wanted us to go away for the weekend, I hope you're okay with that too, are you? He wants to rent a cabin down in the Sand Banks... I know it's winter and the beach is a weird place to go this time of year, but we used to camp there all the time as kids and he wanted to reminisce I guess you could say... You know? For us to reconnect again, that way?"

"Ye-yeah, I guess that's okay... Or, I'm pretty sure I don't have a choice, but are you sure he's not trying to steal you away from me Barb? You know? By taking you places you'll remember and probably had sex, and then you'll get all sad, wishing you could have stayed together?" Adrian replied as Barb looked at him rather surprised, taken aback and even feeling a little annoyed with his rather accurate observation...

"Okay... I get what you're doing, using your guilt-cards on me" she replied, seeing what he was doing...

"But yes, I think that's what Keith is trying to do... But still, I want you to listen me... Keith may be coming back into my life, or our lives if we're to be honest, but as he knows and understands, you ARE my life now Adrian and there is nothing he can do to change that... So you can relax with your smart-assed thinking... This is still hard for me too, and I know I don't show it, but it's true, I worry about us just as much as you do" She let Adrian know, explaining her position once again, and his for that matter...

"That's why I told him he couldn't come and live here... Did I tell you that part?" She added, letting Adrian in on some of what she and Keith had been discussing, about how they were going to make this work, and yes, that did include the idea of Keith moving into their shared condo unit...

"He? He wanted to move in? Here? Oh God, I hope you told him no? I... I don't know if I'm ready for something like that... I mean, doing what we are already... Letting him sleep with you is enough, don't you think? I... I couldn't handle him being here all the time" He cried back feeling a little panicked but also thinking he had good reason...

"I don't think I could handle having him here full time either baby, that's why I said no... However, from now on? Don't push your luck with me okay? I hate that passive-aggressive shit... I'll let you get away with it this time but be warned, I'm as smart, if not even smarter than you, so no more unnecessary commentary... Is that understood?"

"Ye-yes Barb I'm s-sorry... Are you sure you don't want to umm, you know? Ummm p-punish me?" Adrian asked as he apologized, and grabbing Barb's surprised attention as she turned in her seat looking at him curious with what he was asking. Was her serious? And why he was being so blatant? Asking to if he needed to be punished?