Barb's Boyfriend Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loving every second Barb encouraged her little man, telling him to give Keith whatever he wanted, and as it would seem, as soon as Keith felt Adrian's deep-throating ability... More of the same was exactly what he wanted...

"Unng... Ummph... Are you s-sure? I'm... I'm sorry I don't know what came over me baby... I didn't mean to, I just... I couldn't stop myself" Adrian cried then taking Keith's thick and now very wet and slobbery cock out of his mouth

Pleading for a forgiveness he didn't have to ask for, yet embarrassed with himself for going that far, he didn't know what else to do or say as he continued to hold and stroke Keith's rock-hard member, where knowingly or otherwise... He jacked his hand up and down the slick, spit-wet cock...

"Oh fuck that was so hot baby and don't apologize... Ever! Just get that thing in me okay? You can suck all the cock you want, but right now I need to feel this one deep inside me... Put him in me baby, but stay where you are... I want to watch and feel you lick us both while he fucks me" Barb added, telling Adrian to never feel sorry for being who he is...

A cock sucker and a damn good one as both she and Keith were surprised to discover with Adrian's bisexual desire and lust coming back to him, taking him over as it had the first time, all of those years ago...

"Yeah man put me into you wife's pussy, line it up and I'll do the rest... Man, I love this shit! Ohh that's it!" Keith called out this time, joining in and telling Adrian to hurry up, wanting his cock buried into Barb's pussy just as badly as she did, and feeling it, his big purple head splitting her lips, he thrust upward, pushing himself in further as Barb came down to meet him, biting her lip and groaning, taking Keith's hard 8-inches deep as Adrian was the one to sit back and watch this time. Amazed, he could hardly believe his wife's pussy could open so wide and take so much cock...

"Oooh! Oh yes... Mmm! Oh I love having this big thing inside me! Oh my boyfriend's cock, he's...he's sooo bii-iig... Oh Adrian can you see? Can you see how much cock he's giving me? This is how a woman is suppose to be fucked... Uhhh!" Barb called out, groaning wildly as she sank herself down.

Taking in Keith's huge dick one deliciously painful inch at a time, and Adrian, of course he was watching it all with a front row seat, and as Barb had promised, she was going to take full advantage of where she had her cock-sucking, cuckold-husband...

Kneeling with a mouth full of pre-cum and cock-breath, Barb didn't know which was going to make her cum harder...

"Mmmm! Oh get in here baby... You know what I want... I know you're not shy, but you are clever, hiding such a talent from me all of this time! Now come, lick... Start with his ball's... Kiss and lick them... Oh fuck yes that's hot! Now keep coming baby, come up... Lick us both... Oh I want to feel that wonderful tongue of yours licking my clit while my boyfriend fucks me"

"Yeah that's right... Uhh lick my nuts Pip... Do what she says... Ahh yeah that's good... Keep going... Now tell me... Who am I?" Keith said interjecting himself back into this as he craned his neck over Barb's shoulder, feeling Adrian down below, following his wife's directive, licking them both but starting with Keith, Adrian lowered himself enough to lick and nuzzled each of the bigger man's low hanging balls.

But as well, hearing him... Hearing what Keith was saying, he had Adrian confused and not understanding... He didn't know what Barb's bigger dominant old boyfriend wanted him to say...

"You... You're Keith" He stuttered back pulling his face back and looking up, unsure as his eyes first met Barb's hoping she would help him...

"Say it baby... Tell him who he is... Who is Keith baby... Who did he used to be? But now...now that we're... Uhhh, fucking again... Say it, tell him baby" Barb joined as she bounced herself up and down, fucking Keith's big hard cock knowing what he wanted Adrian to say, she egged him on, wanting to hear it as well...

"Y-you're... You're her, her boyfriend" He replied stuttering as usual but thinking this was what they wanted while sounding solemn and defeated, even with his face pressed to Keith's ball-sack, the bigger man wasn't satisfied... No... He wanted more...

"Who's boyfriend am I Pipsqueak?" He bellowed again from over Barb's shoulder as the two continued, fucking right in front of Adrian, riding up and down, seeing Keith's much bigger cock going in and coming back out, the joy and ecstasy on her face was undeniable... He knew it now as well as they did...

With an inward gasp and quiver in his voice he uttered the words... He told them what they all knew and believed...

"You're... You're Barb's... You're Barb's b-boyfriend"

***

Succumbing and licking the two as they fucked it wasn't long before Keith was rearing up on his heels and giving Barb all that he had, fucking her hard from his seated position, his orgasm hitting him.

The kinky scene and the hot sex making him cum, he grunted deep while shooting and depositing his thick, manly seed deep within his re-claimed girlfriend's molten hot, and sloppy wet pussy...

"Ohhh God yesss! I'm c-cumming too! Ohhh Fuu-uuck meee!" Barb shouted along with Keith as Adrian watched, and then as he had on many occasion, it wasn't long before he found himself down there once again... But this time he wasn't there just to clean up his wife's cummy-wet lips...

Now he had Keith to serve as well...

"Mmm... Yes baby do it... Lick us both... Oh I want to see you eat his cum... Get it all baby" Barb encouraged enthralled with this three-way scene she had created for herself, loving how Adrian looked, the pain in his eyes mixed with his undeniable want.

Seeing this alone had her cumming much less feeling Keith big cock, stretching her inner walls and filling her every desire.

Watching as Keith's softening, but still thick and full member made it's retreat from her gaped out hole, Barb looked on amazed seeing Adrian, her sweet little cuckold husband proving his bisexual worth.

Lost and in his own world of sub-space, it was his turn to grunt and groan as he lapped away at not only her sticky wet lips, gathering and swallowing all that Keith had left inside of her, but to him as well... Barb felt her pussy flooding anew and her nipples growing tighter seeing Adrian's cock-lust turning into his cum-lust as he lapped and licked without fear or reservation, he was over himself, her submissive little bisexual husband...

"Ohh baby yes! Who's cock is that? Say it for me again Adrian" She called out, her own twisted desire tearing through her like a wide-fire, making her call out wanting to hear him say it again..

"It's your...your cock Barb... It's you're boyfriend's cock"

*****

The end...

As I often say at the end of these long, long tales... If you made it this far... Thank you...

Also and with most of my far-too-long, rambling and insane scribbling, I've left this open ended and would love to hear if any would like this to continue, and if so? In what vein? Do we involve Mother Margaret to invoke more discipline and butt-plugs? Or perhaps Adrian's old friend Greg might be reintroduced? Who knows? The possibilities are endless...

I thank you again for your patronage... I hope you found this entertaining, and lastly...

A very Merry Christmas to you all... ;-)

N...